Power of the Super Sentai(Boo...

By MiraculousKamen

a re-updated version or sentai ranger power More

A/n:
The Gokaigers Arrives
Zangyack Attack

After School Hours~18+

1.3K 12 32
By MiraculousKamen

[No one's POV]
Y/n was in Ms. Goodwitch's class taking notes about a reason sub-species of Grimm. His team sat next to him doing the same thing..

Y/n: *muttering* The Goliath is tough, she says.. But how strong?

On que, the bell rang signaling that class is over for the day..

Glynda: Alright! Class dismissed. Be sure to be prepared for another trip to the forever fall.

Most of us packed our belongings and headed out, but Miss Goodwitch called me out..

Glynda: Umm... Mr. L/n, would you please stay for a moment?

Y/n: Ok..

Voltage: See you back at the dorm.

Wrex: Be careful with her.

Kira: *whispers in ear* She wants you in her. Be alert.

Everyone left, leaving me and Glynda alone..

Y/n: So..*sits in front of her* any reason why you called me back here?

Glynda: Yes. I also forgot to say thank you for saving me from that chimera.

Y/n: Anytime. Still a shame for team CRDL though..

Glynda: Yes. A tragic mishap. Anyways, figured that i should repay you for what you've done.

She said leaning over her desk with a look of lust in her eyes.

Y/n: *pretends to feel frightened* W-what do you have in mind?

Glynda walks close to me and placed her hands on my shoulders..

Glynda: I prefer something like this.

Without a second thought, she pulled me forward and smashed her lips onto mine. Surprise was a common thing today so i adapted quickly and soon returned the kiss with more vigor and passion. Surprisingly, she opened her mouth to allow entrance. Our tongue battle that happened next just increased the lust and passion inside us and i decided to press my luck and grabbed at Goodwitch's Ass. She mewed in pleasure at what is hand was doing to her. I just continued, now egged on by her moans.

Glynda: Ah that's it y/n, how many girls have you been with to be this good?

Y/n: Three. And those three are the one's i had experienced sex with.

Glynda: Oh..so, care to show me how good you are?

Y/n: Only if you can take it *summons portal of light to bedroom*

Me and Glynda walk through the portal and entered my old bedroom.

Glynda: Any place where i can change?

Y/n: Bathroom, second door.

Glynda: Be right back.

She went out the door, not before swaving her hips.

Y/n: Damn.

[Minutes later]

Glynda: *knocks on door* Can i come on?~

Y/n: Surprise me..

My door open, but my own eyes bulges at what i saw..

Y/n: *whistles* So ma'am..what will be my special today?

Glynda: Today, we will have a pleasurable rough sex.

Y/n: I like that.

[You should all know where this is going. Also there will be different type of writing in this]

She used her leg to push mr to the bed, lying on my back. She then sat on your face and stared at me..

Glynda: Show me how good your tongue is.

Y/n: Yes ma'am. *starts to lick her*

She started moaning then bent over lying down on top of you. It was sexual torture because her large breasts were pressing up against your member.

Goodwitch: Let's free that monster of cock you have huh?

She said starting to undo my pants. When Glynda pulled my pants and underwear down, my cock practically shot up and hit her in the chest. The feeling of fresh air on my erected manhood made me even antsier.

Goodwitch: Oh my! It's even bigger in person.

She then lowered herself until her mouth was just above your cock then started to slowly drool saliva on to it. I attempted to show some dominance by shoving my cock in her mouth, raising the hips but she sat back up and slapped my member.

Y/n: Ouch!

Goodwitch: Bad boy!

Y/n: Meanie. Now i have to do this.

Without warning, i slapped her round ass, making it jiggle..

Goodwitch: Mmm..so good.

I pushed my tongue deep into her cavern and licked faster..

Goodwitch: *moans* Show me what you are made of.

Y/n: *stops licking and flips her to her back, ailing my dick near her entrance* This will make you cry~

With her back on the floor I lifter her leg on my shoulder and with all my might, shoved my whole length inside her. Her back arched and mouth opened wide and a groan came out until it went back to a smile. Both her eyes turned white and rolled back, cumming just like that.

Y/n: Let’s see if I can make you scream

Not even giving her a chance to recover from her high, I began moving, thrusting back and forth in a fast rhythm. Her soft pussy convulsed every time I move as if it’s too excited. 

She couldn’t handle the pacing as her hands scrambled around the floor as if looking for something to hold on to as I pounded inside her. Her smile turned into gritted teeth as I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock.

Y/n: Where’s your confidence just now huh?

Goodwitch: *holding in moans* S-sh-shut up

Her pussy squirted liquid as her body shook. Her arms covered her face, stopping herself from making a sound. 

Having yet to cum, I waited for her to relax before letting her foot down then suddenly, she wrapped her legs around my waist, not yet ready to part with my dick. She looked back at me as if she’s challenging me to do more. Of course, I was ready to deliver.

Grabbing her by the butt, I pull out my cock and pick her up. Before her feet could touch the floor, I slammed myself inside her. She quickly coiled, her head leaned on my chest and her legs wrapping around me. Her arms held on to dear life, digging deep on my skin as she bounced up and down on my dick. 

“Mm! Mm! Mm!” I can hear her muffled grunts as she tried her best to keep her mouth shut. Each time I thrusted in her, the pleasure she felt spiked. 

Y/n: So you couldn't hold them in, let’s make you scream even more

I could feel myself getting closer to climax as her tight pussy wrapped around my dick, massaging it. Feeling herself clench, she began to move to my rhythm.

Y/n: I’m about to cum.

Goodwitch: *moans* Don't you fucking dare pull out.

In just a few seconds, she put all her weight on my dick as we both climaxed together. White liquid erupted from my dick and flowed out her pussy, mixing in with her own juices. Her body went limp, not being able to respond well anymore. 

Feeling myself still ready for another round, I wanted to keep on going but looking at her with such a silly smile on her face as she lay on the floor with my cum, I thought I might actually render her immobile if we went on. 

[Lemon end]

Y/n: Aagghhh..*stretches arms and body* Can't believe someone like you is that tight.

Goodwitch: *giggles* Im glad this old woman can be of service.

Y/n: Please..you're not that old.

Goodwitch: *Kisses me* Thanks for the compliment. We should get home.

Y/n: Right. But first..*snaps fingers and caused both off us to be clean and well dressed in our clothes. Also made sure Glynda is not pregnant*

Goodwitch: Nice trick.

Y/n: One of the benefits of being special. Now then..*re- summons portal to beacon hall* Ladies first?

Goodwitch: My, my, what a gentleman~

Glynda walked through first, and i was too until i heard something strange hum. I turned to my bed to see a weird case sitting on my bed..

Y/n: What the..

Goodwitch: You coming, y/n?

Y/n: Actually,  I'm be here for a while. Just go without me.

Goodwitch: Ok. Sweet dreams, lover boy~

She walked away, not before swaying her hips at me as she left. I closed the gateway and turned my way to the case, with a note. I grabbed the paper and read what it said:

If you sre reading this, it means they'll will be a moment when you and an dimensional ranger team will meet. Inside is the tools you'll need to upgrade with. To understand what to do, grab the black ranger key and insert it into the mobirate. I hope these gadgets will help you in the future.

Yours truly, AkaRed

After finishing reading the note, i was bewildered of someone giving me this. With no fear, i carefully opened the case to see whats inside..

(The other ranger keys will be picked from whatever key you use)

I picked up the ranger key, then i felt an rush of power flow through me. Somehow, i have knowledge of how this key works and what i can do with it..

Y/n: *stares at ranger key* I rather show my teammates this.

I summoned a light portal to my dorm, causing them to jump in surprised..

Voltage: Wwaahhh!! *jumps from his chair*

Wrex: Hah! Nice fall.

Voltage: F-fuck you.

Kira: Y/n, hey! *kisses me*

Y/n: Hey guys. *enters dorm with case*

Kira: *notices case* What's in the case?

Y/n: New ranger stuff from a man named AkaRed.

Voltage/Wrex: Huh?

Y/n: Yeah, i have no idea either. *Places case onto desk and clicks it open* Anyways, look what he gave me.

My team came together and saw what i have gotten..

Voltage: Woah..a new morpher.

Wrex: And some kind of ranger figure?

Kira: Cool. You are lucky.

Y/n: Looks like it.

Voltage: Oh. Did Goodwitch give you detention when she asked you to stay behind?

Y/n: No. Just wanted to thank me for saving her life from a grimm.

Wrex: Sweet.

Kira: So, what-*hears knocking*

Voltage: I'll get it!

Voltage goes to the door and as he opened it, it revealed to be ozpin and Six new people behind him..

Wrex: Hey professor.

Y/n: How can we all help you?

Ozpin: Yes. These six behind me are beacons first six-man team. And they wanted to chat with you all. Is that alright?

Y/n: *turns to teammates* What do you guys think?

Kira: Fine with me

Wrex: Same here

Voltage: Same.

Ozpin: Splendid. You six already know
where your dorm is. I'll leave you all to it. *walks away*

Y/n: So.. care to come in?

Yellow: Why thank you.

The group of six entered our dorm while the guy in striped socks started fanning over our room..

Yellow: Gai, get ahold of yourself!

Gai: *sweatdrops nervously* Sorry, Luka.

Voltage: So..can we get your names?

Marvelous: I'm Marvelous, leader of team Gokai

Joe: Joe

Luka: You already know me, Luka Millfy

Don: Don Dogoier

Ahim: Ahim de Famille

Gai: And im Gai ikari.

Wrex: It's nice to meet you all.

Gai: It's awesome to meet fellow rangers.

Kira: *eyes widen* W-wait. Are you guys.

Luka: Yep. Were just like you four.

Marvelous: We are called the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.

The six pulled out their own rangers keys to prove what they are..

Wrex: Damn. Another ranger team.

Y/n: Anyways, what brings you guys here, wanting to chat with us?

Marvelous: Well..we were drawn by a large amount of energy, similar to ours.

Gai: Also, we saw how you..*points at me* defeated that giant dragon with your Robo.

Kira: Robo?

Y/n: i think he meant megazord.

Ahim: Megazord?

Y/n: You guys never heard of the Power Rangers?

Gai: Power Rangers? Are they like the Super Sentai?

Y/n: Super Sentai? Is..this AkaRed a part of this super Sentai?

Ahim: *eyes widen* You know AkaRed??

Y/n: Well, i didn't really see him. I know him from this note i got from him..*shows them the note*

The six got close and read the note, while i took out my ranger key and Red Mobirate..

Y/n: And i also got these from him.

Gokaigers: EEEHHH??!

Gai: Whoa! You got a Ranger Key, just like us!

Luka: *smiles* Cool. Another mate to our team.

Don: Cool.

Joe: *smiles*

Ahim: This is spectacular.

Marvelous: Looks like AkaRed sees potential in you. I want to as well.

Y/n: You will, soon.

Marvelous: Anyways, it's getting late. Lets head back.

Wrex: It was nice meeting you all.

Ahim: Same to you, Wrex.

Voltage: See ya, new friends.

Gokaigers minus Luka: Bye

Luka: Later. *looks to y/n with a flirty look* Bye, Gokai Black~

The group left the dorm, but i felt odd of how Luka was talking to me..

Kira: *feels a little irritated* I may not like Luka from the look she gave you.

Y/n: I bet she's starting to like me already.

Voltage:

Y/n: Hey..fuck you.

Wrex: *laughs a little* Let's head to sleep guys.

Kira: Ok. Night guys.

All: Night.

We all entered our respective dorms to rest for the day. A new ranger team in beacon. How can it go wrong?

[Luka's POV]
Me and my team entered the do we sleep in..

Kinda odd foe the bed covers..

Don: Those four are cool. Being like us and all.

Joe: True. But i have a feeling they do not know of how the Super Sentai are like.

Gai: I can teach them all about the Sentai. Maybe that can help.

Ahim: Yeah. Especially since Y/n was able to het a ranger key.

Marvelous: I believe he can use it wisely. AkaRed wouldn't have picked him, if it wasn't for a good reason.

Joe: That's true.

Marvelous:  Let's all go to sleep. Sadly, we have classes.

Luka: Boo..

We all got up and entered our own rooms. As i layed on my bed, i couldn't get something of my mind..

Luka: *thinking* That y/n guy looks so damn hot. Maybe i should ask him out sometime.

With that set, i covered myself with a blanket and slept with a smile on my face.

Somewhere in space..
In other space near the planet Remnant, a man is seen wearing a similar ranger suit. the logo on his chest shows the number 40 and the Zyuohger cube above the yellow V, and the Roman numeral on his buckle is now a stylized "XL", the Roman numeral for 40. The buckle is stylized so the “L” looks like three X’s that overlap the main silver X and each other..

He is also reading through an address book, titled: Super Sentai

AkaRed: Young Y/n. I hope this gift from your father truly prepares you for what you will have to fight in future.

???: Thinking over my kid, Akared?

AkaRed turned to see a man in his late 30s wearing a similar Gokai Black suit.

AkaRed: Yes i am. Are you positive of transferring your abilities to y/n, Daniel?

Daniel: *removes helmet* My life has already passed on. I didn't want them to disappear forever. And besides.. after what y/n has done as a dino ranger, i can tell he was worthy.

AkaRed: *smiles in helmet* You are right, old friend.

Daniel: Hey. I'm not that old.

AkaRed: *chuckles*

Daniel: *thinking* Good luck in the living, kid and May the power protect for all times.

Both men slowly faded from their own view, knowing the world is protected with the Power Rangers and the Super Sentai..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.6K 11
'Power,Will And Determination Will Break Through' Remake You Hurt Me This Time Better And More Crossover
12.1K 370 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)💎 --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
12.9K 80 28
If you have any ideas let me know! Enjoy!
35.3K 560 42
He couldn't care about anything else in the world other than the love of his life. So after losing her, he would risk it all to bring her back to jus...