I Want You (One shot story)

By veejay

I know what I wanted. And I wanted him. More

I Want You (One shot story)

14.7K 155 32
By veejay

Warning: Mature content ahead. ;)

=============================================================

I always knew what I wanted. I have planned my future ahead of me. Have a clear vision of the road I’m heading to. Or so I thought..

“Erin..” I heard him moaned my name as he continue to kiss the living crap out of me. He inserted his tongue and explore my mouth while touching my back in a sensual way that brought me so much pleasure.

“Ahmm..” I couldn’t take it any longer. I knew I was enjoying this but I’m wanting more, I dunno exactly  what it is I just know that needed to get it now.

He started to pulled off my dress as he walked us towards the bed never breaking the kiss. As the cold air hit my skin I knew there is no turning back, again with him.

I know I should get used to this. This just an old game for us, we used to do this all the time until the day that I realized that I wanted more than this, more than he can give.

So I said that we should stop unless he’s willing to give more that he’s giving now. I know I shouldn’t be pressuring him, this is what I want from the start. We both wanted this, we agreed on this.

I felt the soft fabric of the bed sheet touched my back. I started to unbuckled his belt. We’re both panting now from nonstop kissing. I felt his breath on my neck, it sent delicious shivers down my spine. His one hand caressing my bosom, pinching my nipples as his other hand travel downward exploring and finding my treasure.

I was caressing his back, cupping his perfectly endowed buttocks. I can feel his erection getting harder and harder by each passing minutes. It poking my stomach giving me pain as he press against me, in that achingly pleasurable way.

His lips travels again with his wandering hands. He kissed me on my cheeks, my jaw, my neck sucking and nibbling so hard that I knew it’ll leave a hicky later but I couldn’t care less. He found my ears and started to licked and nibbles it. He knew that it’s weakest spot so he continue to what to do what he do best.

Oh God. I don’t know what this man is doing to me, but whatever it is I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

As his hands continue to travel down south he continues to shower me kisses as where his hands touched my body. I just continue to moan, touch him and caressed his now messy hair letting him know how much I'm enjoying this pleasure he is giving me, leaving me helpless.

“Jake!” I let out a squeal as he found my feminine treasure. He started to caress me using his lips, making wonders on my femininity. As if not contented on the pleasure he was giving me he decided to join his hands and fingers in making me weak. Until I couldn’t take it any longer and succumbed powerlessly to his will.

I suddenly missed his lips so I pull up his head so that we’ll seeing face to face again. I saw his piercing look, the one who says he wanted me, he needed me right now. I know it’s different from what I really wanted but I let myself get drowned to those beautiful brown eyes.

I kissed him like there’s no tomorrow. I kiss him using all the things I’ve learned from him all these years. I kissed him endlessly, hotly, intensely. He responded whole heartedly making it double the pleasure for both of us.

“I want you babe, now.” he said so eagerly, firmly. I missed him calling me that, as much as i remember how it feels good saying out his name. If we’re in some anime show you can probably see those steamy lustful aura floating around us.

“I’m all yours.” I replied with so much passion that I know if I didn’t give in I’ll gonna burst into flames.

He pulled my legs apart so that he’ll have a better access. He positioned himself  in my entrance ready to invade my inner core.

He started to move, deeper and deeper. In no time I joined him, moving in a dance that we're both familiar to, the one we love to dance over and over again. The one that I knew that the only two us can perfect.

As I reached my peck, he started to move faster and faster and I knew we’ll be reaching the sky together.

“Erin..”

“Jake!”

We both reached our cloud nine as we shouted our name.

He lay down beside me, reaching the covers to cover our naked body. He kissed my forehead before settling beside me.  I look at him, he had his eyes closed and still breathing heavily until it the up and down of his chest slowed down and his breathing even out. I was still staring at his beautiful face when I heard his soft snoring.

I withdraw my gaze at him and started a staring contest at the ceiling.

“Yeah right, I knew what I wanted. I definitely knew. Knew my ass.”

Jake and I knew each other since college days. We’re classmates, became friends, best of friends, dated occasionally, dated exclusively, each other’s constant companion, each other’s shock absorber, each other’s support group, partners in crime, travel buddy, friends with benefits and long time lover. Name we’ve been that to each other but never girlfriend-boyfriend.

We knew we like each other, love each other and cannot live with out each other. So where’s the wrong in that?

We’re both afraid. I’m afraid of getting hurt. He’s afraid of commitment. Perfect combination right? Yes we are until he started to withdrawn from me, little by little and I started to asked for more.

Until we haven’t realized we’re being pulled further and further away from each other.

So you’re probably wondering why it left us doing what we did awhile a go. I do too.

After being apart for two months, it’s like we’re both on rehab for being addicted and overly attached from each other I guess he couldn’t take it any longer and thank God for that. Cause I knew a few days from now if he didn’t had the guts to contact me I knew I’ll be the one doing that. And thanks to him it saved us a few more days.

I told you I knew what I wanted. And although I wanted to have more now than what he can gives, I knew that I wanted him to be with me like this than nothing at all. Call me whatever you want to call me, I just knew I can’t live without him any longer than those two agonizing months.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy from physical and mentally exhaustion. And me being weak can't take it any longer and gave up to sleeping.

I woke up feeling that someone is staring at me. As soon as I open my eyes I was greeted by a sweet long kiss. No tongue, no pressure, just a sweet kiss that’s full of love and adoration.

“Goodmorning baby!” Jake greeting me smiling as soon as the kiss ended.

“Ahm.. morning.”

“Common’ let’s have breakfast I already cooked breakfast.” So that explains his minty fresh breath and I saw that he’s already wearing a shirt and his boxers. I wondered how long he's been awake and watching me sleeping? I suddenly felt conscious, wondering what I look, ashamed of what my breath smells like.

But what the heck it’s not as if it’s the first time we’re sleeping together and waking up with each other.

I suddenly realize how much I’ve missed him. How much I missed waking up beside him and sleeping getting to look at his handsome face before I close my eyes. How missed everything we’re accustomed to do together.

“Get up sleepy head before your milo gets cold.” He pulled me up with a grin on his face, while he  stared at my bare chest.

“It’s definitely great waking up with on my bed.”

“Perv!” I can feel my cheeks heat up and started to redden and he just laugh harder.

“I’ll leave you to get dressed, I knew you’re getting embarrassed babe even if you know there’s nothing to be worried about.” He tells me as he walked to the door. “I already see you  naked hundred of times and I knew you also like seeing me nak---“ I throw him his pillow before he continue to says more nonsense story. Fortunately for him he quickly close the door so the pillow land on the door and I there I heard him laugh all his heart out.

I smile. I also missed his teasing and laughter. His laughter’s that sounds like music to my ears.

I was greeted by the smell of bacon, pancake and my favorite milo.

“Wow..” Was all I can say. Jake can really be sweet sometimes. As I come closer to the table that is set artistically I saw a long stemmed red rose lying beautifully on my chair. I immediately get and smell it.

“Hmmm..” I look at the person who’s responsible for all of this. He is smiling at me, my favorite smile for his that I knew was only meant for me. His innocently sweet smile that reaches his beautiful brown eyes.

I suddenly have the urge to kiss him, and so I did. 

I walk over to him and gave him a quick, deep and lingering kiss.

“Thank you. It’s beautiful.” I said to him.

“You’re always welcome and you’re definitely more beautiful than any other flower there is.” He’s looking at my eyes intently and I see how sincere he is.

This may not be the first time the first time he did this and said those things to me but what can I do. I’m just a girl who can’t help but get kilig with all his flattery words and sweetness.

We just eat in silent. Occasionally talking about random stuff. I’m sipping my milo while he’s drinking his coffee when I felt that he’s staring at me longer than he should. But when I looked up and arched my eyebrow at him questionably he’ll just smile and proceed drinking his coffee.

We’re like that for 10mins, acting like an idiot when I couldn’t take it any longer.

“What? Is there anything that you wanted to say to me?”

I heard him sigh and looked at me.

He had this nervous, anxious but kinda excited look. I wonder what’s with him?

“Common’ spill it.” I encouraged him.

I got surprised when he got up from his chair and came to my side. He pulled up so we’re now both standing.

I looked at him confused and he just smiled at me.

“I miss you. God knows how much I missed you, I’m an inch away from being a mental patient.”

“I miss you too, so much.”

He suddenly get both of my hands and held it with his. I suddenly felt weird. Okay what’s wrong?

“We’ve known each other for more than 5 years. Been hanging and fooling around with each other for so long. You’ve been practically my friend, partner in everything, cheerer during my games and on things I wanted to do, my shock absorber and my support system. My constant debate rival, my teasing partner. You’ve been my family away from home. My mom who scolds me when I’m being stubborn, my nurse when I’m sick, my adviser during difficult times. You’ve been my bestfriend and my lover.” He paused for a while catching his breath.

I’m getting warier as the time goes by. Suddenly my palms are starting to get sweaty and I have the urge to pull it from him if not for his strong grip on it. So I just continue looking at him and listen. Waiting on how this speech of him will turn out to be.

“I know I’ve been afraid from the start. Hell, we’ve lasted this long just cause we both are.” He continues. “I know we both agreed to stay just like this. We’re both happy on what we have. We’re both contented on what we can give. Yeah we fight sometimes but we both get easily over it. But I realized in those two months that we’ve been apart that I couldn’t continue going on like this. I wanted more too. I know how stupid this may sound but I went away cause I’m afraid that I’ll get swallowed alive with what I’m feeling for you. I started to get afraid of how strong this can get and I turned out to be the person that I’m not.”

Oh God.

“But you know that I wanted more than this too. So why…”

“Cause I’m afraid to hurt you. I don’t deserve you. I’m afraid I will never be good enough for you.” He looked at me and I know that he also went through hell in those two months that we’re apart.

“I know you will never be the one to asked for spaced. So I did it for both of us. We both needed to think. Five years is so long that we may have been confused and all on what we both really wanted. But now I know what I really wanted.” He caressed my cheek and wiped the tears that I didn't realize escape my eyes.

“So what do you want now?” I asked him anxiously. As the beating of my heart goes erratically.

He smile. “I know that I wanted you above all else. That I needed you more and more each day. And that I love you so much.”

He suddenly grab a small box hidden on his chair and bend on his one knee.

I gasped. I just can’t believe what I’m seeing him doing. Is this is what I think it is?

“Jake…”

“Erika Pauline we’ve been together for so long and I know this is long overdue but is still wanted to asked you this.” He paused and open the box. There lay a beautiful Tiffany and Co. eternity ring.

“Will you allow yourself to commit with me and take this relationship a step further? Will you be my girlfriend, officially?”

And as if on cue I began to cry. I know to much drama, it’s not as if he’s asking me to marry him but this is a big jump from our relationship. Finally! I never knew it’ll only take us a two month vacation from each other for us to take a move a step forward. Though I cannot say those five years are such a waste cause those were the best five years of my life with him even though it’s not that all smooth sailing the important thing is I’m with him on this boat.

So without further ado, complete with our bloodshot eyes and my red nose, and both of us wearing his crumpled Hayne’s white shirt, I said what I knew what I wanted from the start. “YES.”

He slip the ring on my right ring finger and kissed it.

We're official committed with each other now. After five long years, finally!

“I love you babe.”

“I love you too, boyfriend.”

“Let’s start our committed relationship with a kiss.” And I didn’t have the chance to agree with him as his sensuous lips came crashing down to mine. I just couldn't describe how happy I am right. I'm feeling estatic.

I can feel the kiss getting heavier and much more intense I know where we’re heading for.

“Ready for round two girlfriend?” He asked eagerly. Aww girlfriend, how I loved to hear him calling me that.

“Why’s the rush, we’ve got all day.” I answered teasingly.

Yeah I exactly know what I wanted and that’s Jake from the very first time I saw him. Thank God he always wanted me. And he also wanted to have what I want and that is to spend forever, together.

=========================================================================

Okay, I was listening to Boys II Men's I'll make love to you ng maisipan kong isulat to. And all through out the time that I'm writing this it's playing over and over. Haha. I know, adik lang. :)

Maraming salamat sa pagbabasa at sa mga nagbasa. Hope you'll comment and vote. 

- vj <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
1.5M 58.9K 59
WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS BELOW 16/ NARROW MINDED PEOPLE/ HOMOPHOBICS/ BIGOTS. THIS IS A TRANSGENDER WOMAN X STRAIGHT MAN STOR...
11.8M 475K 65
(Game Series # 7) Jersey thought that her life's already as good as it's gonna get... Wala naman siyang karapatang magreklamo-pasalamat pa nga raw si...
357K 18.4K 42
"You're mine Pinky. Makipaghiwalay ka man sa akin ngayon pero sa akin pa rin ang balik mo.." -- Cedric Dalawang taon ng hiwalay si Pinky sa kanyang e...