Snap Me (taegi) (completed)

By Fluffyfluffandextra

-i totally hate you ❤️ -I totally hate you too ❤️ Taehyung gets a snap that's willing to change his course o... More

1st snap
2nd snap
3rd snap
4th snap
5th snap
6th snap
7th snap
8th snap
9th snap
10th snap
11th snap
12th snap
13th snap
14th snap
15th snap (Part one)
15th snap (part two)
16th snap
17th snap
18th snap
19th snap
20th snap
21st snap
22nd snap
24th snap
25th snap
26th snap
Sequal?
Random texts
Laughing in gucci
Sequalllll (for real this time)

23rd Snap

2.6K 91 36
By Fluffyfluffandextra

*jungkook's pov*

I moved out from taetae's place after i found out about him and Yoongi. I'm not mad about it, just... surprised? I don't even know how i came to the conclusion of him cheating. He just suddenly became a bit distant. I knew if i didn't throw a fit he wouldn't tell me why.

This apartment is nice, small and comfy. Tae's house was humongous and it felt like if i touched anything it would break. And i liked breaking things.

When i trashed the house while he was gone he pretty angry but i managed to get him to forgive me with cuddles and kisses. He's a really good kisser-

I shouldn't think about him like that anymore, should i? Let's just... go out. Yeah.

I'll go out.

I put on my timberlands and throw on a beanie before turning off all the lights and opening the front door.

"Jimin-hyung?" I whisper as i saw his figure wobbling in front of me. He smiles "Gguk!" He pats my chest "You lookin' niiiiice." I let out a sigh, the smell of alcohol filling the place "Hyung, you're drunk." He nods and walks inside as if he owns the place.

So much for going out.

I close the door and follow him to my living room. He looks at me "I heard you broke up with your tae." I smile softly "Yeah... i did. But we're still close friends."

He sighs and plops down on the couch "That must be nice..." I sit next to him, knowing his distressed tone all too well. Sure, he might have hurt me, but i still can't help but like him. "Are you alright, hyung?" He reaches towards me and holds my hand "no. I really am not alright, Kookie."

He pouts "I made a huge mistake, gguk... a huge one." His voice cracks a little, making my heart ache. I pull him in and hug to my chest, playing with his hair "It's okay, hyung. I'll still care for you no matter what." (Can i have one jeon JeongGuk to go please?)

Jimin stayed quiet, clutching my sweater. He shudders a bit, and small whine escapes his beautiful lips "I'm so sorry, Kookie-ah!" He cries.

"I'm so messed up! I can't do anything right!" Hearing those words come out of his mouth upset me. I cup his face and lean down to kiss his head "Don't say such things. You'll be okay."

I really should be the one crying.

I've just found out my best friend was having an affair with my boyfriend.

Well...

Ex-boyfriend...

I was the one who got hurt when Yoongi and Jimin got together.

I was the one who had bite back the rage.

I was the one who always accepted everyone's relationship.

I can't do this anymore...

I felt myself crying as Jimin bawled in my arms, apologizing.

It hurts.

.
.
.
Sorry about the crappy chapter (_;)

I feel bad for JK tbh

I hope he gets better and fixes his relationship with Jimin.

BUT WILL HE?????????

Next chapter: fix it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 138 10
When you accidentally send Taehyung's snaps to his best friend Jungkook. You thought, being the badboy of college, he would call you out for your sec...
12.1K 860 35
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
11.3K 416 17
"You hate me that much huh?" Before you said anything else he smashes his lips to yours and starts kissing you.
44K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...