How Could I Say No?

By zombie_love

Jordan's girlfriend of 6 years has left him heartbroken and Christofer has come to his rescue with the best p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The Blizzard of '11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Stays 4th the Same
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The Ghost Of Los Angeles
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 22

1K 18 5
By zombie_love

“Oh my god! Jordan! Christofer! How did we not see you there!?” A familiar female voice squeaked.

“Do you remember us!?” asked another one.

Their stomachs dropped as they slowly turned their heads. They knew exactly who they were.

There sat Bianca, Claire, Tammy, and Alyssa, the four girls who had attempted to seduce them on The Tower of Terror. They all had identical menacing smiles on their faces and the couple shuddered.

“Y-yeah, how have ya been?” Jordan mumbled politely.

“We’ve been awesome! Today is our last day here though so we’re kinda bummed…” Tammy replied.

“Go figure,” Chris muttered under his breath.

“Where are Jack and Alex?” said Alyssa.

The two boys shrugged while Christofer linked fingers with his boyfriend as a reminder to the girls that they were in fact gay. The motion was ignored, however, and the four girls wasted no time in making them feel awkward.

“You’re looking really cute today. Both of you!” Claire batted her eyes.

“Thanks,” the singers replied in unison.

“Our time together got short because you ran away so fast last time…we were sad. Can we hangout today?” Bianca chirped.

“Well it’s our last day here like you guys, and we kind of wanted to spend it alone…” Christofer said flatly.

“Oh common! You’ll have plenty of time alone. Are you still seriously pretending you’re gay?” the boys were losing track of who was talking, as all of them sounded very similar. They assumed it was Tammy.

“We actually are gay and very much in love.” Jordan stated while noticing that they’d missed half the ride because they were distracted by the crazy fans.

The four seated behind them grew quiet to their surprise, but they relaxed too soon.

“Ow!” The lovers yelped in unison. They each felt the prick of pieces of their hair being pulled from their scalp.

“What do you think you’re doing!? Did you just fucking take our hair!?” Christofer was starting to get extremely pissed. He’d dealt with some crazy people before, but never had anyone actually taken hair from him.

Tammy, Bianca, Claire, and Alyssa all shoved their hands behind their backs and shook their heads fearfully.

“Why on Earth would we do that?” Bianca frowned.

“Yeah! That’s just plain weird,” Alyssa added.

“Yes. It is weird. And we both just felt you take our damn hair. STOP. I consider myself a pretty patient guy, but that’s just crossing the line,” Christofer hissed.

Jordan merely sat quietly, clasping Chris’s hand and gently running his thumb back and forth to calm him. He could see the end of the ride and started brainstorming a plan to get rid of the four insane fans. But it turns out he didn’t have to come up with any plan at all. The moment their car halted at the end, they saw a woman standing outside with her arms folded and a look of pure rage on her face.

The conversation between Christofer and the girls immediately ceased at the sight of the woman.

“Aw shit…” Tammy groaned.

“Girls, you get over here THIS INSTANT.” The woman shrieked. “I told you not to run off like that! And you’re talking to strangers too!? I can’t believe you!”

As the bar keeping everyone in the car lifted, the four shuffled sadly away from the two singers and were whisked away by the angry mother.

“What…just happened?” Christofer asked with a dazed look on his face.

“We escaped. With most of our hair.”

“That was definitely weird…ready for the next ride!?” Chris changed the subject. Jordan nodded enthusiastically. They went on Dumbo, Peter Pan, and Prince Charming’s Carousel, all of which they couldn’t stop smiling on. But unfortunately, after the trio of rides that left only one.

“Do we have to go on it?” Jordan groaned.

“Yes! It won’t be that bad, and it’s not that long,” Chris promised. Jordan muttered complaints under his breath while Christofer happily skipped onto their boat. It began gently floating towards a tunnel that lead to pure torture.

“It’s a small world after all! It’s a small world after all!” the little mannequins sung with large smiles painted on their faces. Jordan wanted to rip his ears off at the awful song, especially when Chris began obnoxiously singing along.

“Common you know the words! IT’S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!” Christofer belted out after kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. The shorter singer put his face in his hands and shook his head.

“Make it stop, please, please, please.” 

“IT’S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL IT’S A SMALL, SMALL WORLD!! IT’S A WORLD OF…dudahdahdahdah…IT’S A WORLD OF HOPES AND A WORLD OF FEARS…dahdahdahdah…IT’S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!!”

“Way to not even know the words,” Jordan teased. Chris ignored him and continued enthusiastically singing the parts that he knew. The people around them varied from amused to as annoyed as Jordan by the singer’s actions. Finally they made it to the end of the ride, and Jordan couldn’t get out of their boat fast enough. He darted up the ramps and breathed a sigh of relief when he got back into the burning sun.

“You sir, are very dramatic,” Christofer trotted behind him and smirked.

“Am not. That song is awful.”

“It’s the greatest song of all time.” Chris snaked his arm around Jordan’s waist and figured he’d take mercy on the poor boy so he changed the subject. “Haunted Mansion?”  

The line for this ride was a little longer than the others, but not by too much. They made it through the briefing room where a ghost voice informed them that they were trapped, followed by a bolt of lightning that made Jordan jump a mile. Chris smirked and took advantage of his boyfriend’s nerves in the second part of the line.

“Boo!” he hissed in the shorter boy’s ear after they stood in silence for a few minutes. Unfortunately, Jordan’s instincts took over, and he accidentally smacked him in the face as his arms flailed from surprise.

“I’m so sorry!”

Chris rubbed his now red cheek and groaned. “Jesus, Jordan.”

“I’m SO sorry!” He repeated frantically.

Christofer glared at his lover and shook his head. “Kiss. Now.” He demanded and poked his cheek. Jordan smiled and gladly obliged, but as his lips neared their destination, Chris swiftly grabbed him by the chin and planted a soft kiss on him. Jordan’s face reddened to match the color of Christofer’s injured cheek.

“What’s wrong?” Chris cocked his head to the side innocently.

“Getting me all worked up…not cool.”

Before he could respond, they were loaded onto what was called a “doom buggy” and whisked away to the start of the ride. But about two minutes in, the ride to suddenly lurched to a stop right in front of a coffin that was slowly being opened and closed by an animatronic skeleton arm.

“Please remain in your seats. We’ll have you going soon. After all, the spirits are dying to meet you,” the same voice from the briefing room bellowed.

“Seriously? This is the worst ride to get stuck on…the robot thingies are probably going to come to life or something and get us, and then we’ll be dead and it’ll suck.” Jordan shuddered.

Christofer grinned and ran his hand up his boyfriend’s thigh slowly. “Not necessarily.”

As I've mentioned to some of you, I always have at least two or three chapters prewritten before I post the next one. When I wrote this chapter I was in the midst of a huge writers block and really had to force myself to keep going with this story. So that is why this chapter seems so thrown together >.<  

Also, is there anyone I've promised a dedication to that I've forgotten about? If not, is there anyone that wants one? haha  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 24 12
What if you're a demon and Jackson is a wizard? What if in a cruel world where mother nature is dark and cold and life is so unfair to humankind, fat...
23.5K 830 24
[Please read Book 1: Once Upon a Summer before reading this, so you would understand. Thank you.] Last summer was quite a ride for you. You met Matt...
24 0 9
"Granted" the genie said with a firm nod... it was perhaps a somewhat ill advise wish. Book one of Insanity's Island follow the red dots. Mega crosso...
1.9K 66 40
Things in East Atlanta can't be more boring, but luckily you have your best friend since middle school to keep your happiness alive. My very best fr...