Fallen Angels

By BatmansBride

Hannah just moved to to a new city and instantly she is thrown in a whole new life. After meeting Andy Biersa... More

Fallen Angels
Save the princess!!
The People of Wal-mart
Will It ever Change?
I don't do Clowns......
I will have my revenge Ashley!!!
I like it
Love isn't Always Fair
You owe me 20$ Jinxx!
Hairstyles can really change someone
Revenge is Sweet
Well screw you guys!!
Hufflepoof.
My words won't be the only thing that wound you.
I maybe short but If I had to hide a body I have a good spot you.
You're My Rebel Love Song
We set the World On Fire!!!
I need a dose of my Purdy Love!!
You crazy bitch!!
They told me to go to rehab but i'm like No, No, No!!
Story Of Our Lives
Minivans
We're going to be a family
It's never too late.
You're getting old my boy
YOU BASTARD!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!
Godparents
Please tell me you did not lose our child already
what the hell did i just do?
Finger Painting and Duct Tape
It's hard being Andy Biersack
Little Johnny Rickfield!!
Taking a trip down Memory Lane.
Wedding bells are in the air. Part One.
Wedding Bells in the air. Part 2
The Beginning of the End
Howdy Stranger!
A Photo Is Worth A Thousand Words!
What would happen if.....?
Final Goodbyes
ATTENTION ALL READERS

Did a bride call for a firefighter?

614 30 2
By BatmansBride

“ok, here are the rules: No male strippers, No drugs, no meeting other guys. And make sure you don’t lose anything. Wallets, purses, shoes, shirts, dresses, dignities.”

Andy was lecturing Julia and Nikki while Hannah was upstairs getting ready for the fun filled night that Julia planned. One of the duties of being maid of honour was throwing the bachelorette party. It was 3 days before the wedding and everyone was getting the gitters.

The two girls rolled their eyes as they waited for Andy to be done. They were waiting in the living room when Hannah came down the stairs as careful as she could in her heels.

She had a tight fitting black corset with diamonds and gems in swirls on the torso and at the bottom light black fabric puffed out and ended at the knees. She had heavy black liner and blood red lips.

The girls smiled as she came down and the guys whistled. She shook her hips, teasing Andy as his jaw dropped to the floor. Sebastian giggled as he saw his mom and spit on himself.

“Ok wear this!” Julia called out, holding a typical white sash that said “Bride” in bold lettering. Julia had one that said “Maid-of-honour” going across her red dress while Nikki had a “Bridesmaid” sash going across her deep purple dress.

Andy walked them to the door and said to everyone, but looked at Hannah. “Please be careful. I don’t want a phone call saying I have to come bail you out.” Andy pleaded.

Hannah laughed and said. “I’ll be home later alright? Keep an eye on Sebastian. We wouldn’t want you losing him. Again.”

A deep red blush appeared on Andy’s cheeks. “How did you…?” Andy tried to ask but he seemed a little scared.

 “Ash.” Hannah confessed.

“He might not be alive tomorrow.” Andy scowled.

Hannah hit him lightly on the arm. “I need him! Kill him after the wedding!”

Andy leaned down and pressed his nose to hers, “I hold no promises.”

“Then I can’t promise any strippers.” Hannah smirked.

She lead the girls out of the house and to her car. She tossed the keys to Julia since she was the one who planned the night. “No strippers!” Andy called from the front step.

Hannah just waved as Julia pulled out of the driveway and drove away.

Julia cranked the music up and blasted “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)” By My Chemical Romance so loud they couldn’t hear each other speak.

Since these were smart girls and didn’t want to spend the night in the drunk tank, Nikki decided to be the DD.

They drove into the city and rolled the windows down. Hannah smiled as the cool night time air hit her face.

Julia pulled into a dark parking lot. It looked like a regular building but they all knew better.

They walked in and the bass hit their ear drums. Girls were screaming at the sweaty male who was on stage. Other guys walked around and placed and wrote down drink orders. Small tables were pretty close to the stage and there was a bar in the back with some mighty fine bartenders.

“This is why we’re friends.” Hannah said to Julia. The three laughed and found a table near the front. Julia flagged down a waiter and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and left to go get drinks. The girls cheered as they watched a mighty fine handyman work his body.

“Just remember I am getting married and I have a kid!” Hannah laughed as the handyman’s friend winked at Nikki. “And don’t you girls forget you have boyfriends!” She reminded them. Nikki snapped her fingers and muttered “Damn. I might just have to get Olly to dance for me.”

The waiter came back with drinks for Hannah and Julia and gave Nikki a soda. Hannah had just put her glass to her lips when the lights dimmed. “So there’s someone special here tonight. A certain bride.” A voice filled the room.

Hannah’s eyes grew wide and she looked at Julia. “You didn’t!” She exclaimed. Julia sat there trying to hide her smile.

“Hannah Preston. You are needed on stage.” The voice called. The waiter came and grabbed Hannah’s hand and escorted her to the stage.

A spotlight shone on a chair and she took a seat. A smoke machine covered the stage with smoke as a fire truck’s alarm went off. Red and white lights lit the stage.

A spotlight shone on a pole and the room watched a man in a fireman’s overalls and helmet slid down the pole. Hannah screamed and he walked towards her. She glared at her bridesmaids for getting her into this. She flipped of Nikki’s camera.

The man had deep chocolate eyes and a full head of wavy brown hair. The best part about him was he had no shirt on. He started dancing around her and gave her a lap dance. She squealed and slipped in a couple singles into the pocket of his pants. He took a step away from her and ripped his pants away to show black underwear like shorts.  He walked over and placed her hands onto his amazing torso.

Hannah winked as she waved her ring at him and he and the room laughed. “Naughty, naughty.” She called out to him. She motioned him over and whispered in his ear. He looked over at Nikki and Julia and nodded.

He jumped off stage and strutted to her bridesmaids. Nikki laughed when the firefighter approached and brought over another one of his friends. A sexy doctor who had a pair of black skinny jean and a ripped doctor’s coat came over and danced with Julia while Nikki took the firefighter.

The girls slipped in their singles and kissed their cheeks in thanks. Hannah came back to their table, cheeks flushed.

“I can’t believe you did that!” Hannah said, adrenaline pumping. Julia winked at her and laughed. They had a couple more drinks and Julia suggested that they move the party to her place. They agreed and left a tip on the table and left.

Nikki drove them to Julia’s apartment and Julia and Hannah were giggling because Nikki was having a hard time making it up the stairs. She had taken her heels off mid way up and held them in one hand while holding onto the wall. “You haven’t even had one drink and you can’t even make it up the stairs!” Hannah laughed. Nikki just flipped her off.

They finally climbed the stairs and stopped in front of Julia’s door. She struggled to open it but when she finally did, Hannah saw that they had decorated her place and black décor. Black streamers, black balloons and black confetti covered everything. “The guy who we bought this from thought we were going to have a really depressed party so I told him we were putting the fun back in funeral. The look on his face was fucking priceless.” Nikki explained.

They sat on the couch and recliner and Hannah went and made drinks from the different bottles Julia had set out. Nikki and Julia always loved the concentration Hannah put in her drinks. She could be pissed drunk and somehow still make the perfect drink.

She handed Nikki another soda and gave Julia a Manhattan while she made herself a Strawberry Daiquiri.

“Presents then speeches!” Julia declared.

Hannah started shaking her head no but it was too late. They brought out their gifts from behind the breakfast bar and placed them on the coffee table.

Hannah reached out and picked a box up with bright pink polka dots on it. She ripped the paper off and got really excited. “I always wanted a box!” She exclaimed with sarcasm. Julia rolled her eyes. “Remind me that when I give you your wedding gift. The gift I got you is for both you and Andy”

Hannah laughed and took the top off the box. She pulled out a book full of drink recipes and His and Her shot glass and whiskey glasses. “Oh Julia! These are beautiful! Thank you!” She put the glasses down and pulled her friend into a hug. “Thank you.” Hannah whispered in her ear. Julia pulled away and smiled at her friend.

Hannah turned to Nikki and saw the smug look on her friends face. She eyed the gift still on the table and said “Should I be scared about what’s in the bag?”  Nikki just only gave her a evil laugh.

Hannah grabbed the blue gift bag with caution and pulled all the paper out. She looked at the bottom and laughed. “You sly bitch.” She pulled out a black lace thong and matching black corset with stockings. Julia wolf-whistled and high-fived Nikki.

“Just keep the ‘do not disturb’ sign on your hotel door after your married. Hell I’ll even keep Sebastian for the night.” Nikki winked.

Hannah just shook her head and laughed. She sat back and watched Nikki stand up. “I know Maid of Honour makes the speech but with Julia’s permission I wanted to say a few things.” Nikki looked at Julia and smiled as she nodded.

“Hannah Prescot. You and I have been friends since the beginning of time.  We have had our ups and downs. We have been through hell and back together. We both had out share of parental problems and we helped each other through that. I’ll admit there have been times where I wanted to punch you in the throat to quiet you down and I know for a fact you wanted to punch me in the face. But it doesn’t matter because we have been through so much together and we will continue going on being bound forever. I love you like I do my own family. Hell you are my family. I cannot wait to see you start your life with Andy and be with you every step of the way.”

As Nikki finished her speech, Hannah wiped away a tear and let out a short laugh at the fact that she was crying. The three of them were.

“Oh Nikki. I’m too short to punch you in the face. I would most likely stab you.”

Nikki laughed. “And I would expect nothing less. You and your short legs.”

Hannah gasped. “Short?! I have long gazelle legs. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Nikki rolled her eyes. “Oh sweetheart, you tell people you’re 5’2. But you’re not 5’2.”

Hannah just flipped her off and pulled her girls into a group hug.

“You guys are the ladies in my life. Those boys never knew what hit them. And now they’re stuck with us forever!” Hannah said.

For the rest of the night they sat and talked about the wedding, the bands plans if they get signed, Oliver’s band ‘Bring Me the Horizon.’

It was pretty close to 2 am when Nikki drove them all home. Hannah and Julia stumbled into the house with Nikki shushing them, trying to stop them from waking up the whole house.

Hannah stumbles up the stairs, got out of her dress, cleaned her face and climbed into bed. She thought Andy was asleep but he startled her when he turned over and looked at her.

“So who was your night?” He teased. Hannah was exhausted and didn’t feel like talking but she looked at him and smiled. “It was fun. The girls and I bonded over a few drinks and we talked.”

Andy chuckled. “Mmmmmmhmmmm. Sure. You guys just talked?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Hannah reached out and pinched his lips together. “Shhhhh. I’m fast asleep.” She muttered. Andy gave a soft laughed and kissed her temple.

“I will find the video camera.”

Ok so I can see the ending from here but don’t worry it’s still pretty damn far away. I will try and update the next 3-4 important chapters in the next few days. I hold no promises for tomorrow thought because I’m going to BIG MUSIC FEST TOMORROW!!! I GET TO GO SEE AEROSMITH, KIM MITCHEL, SLASH AND OTHERS THAT I CAN’T THINK OF RIGHT NOW.PEACE OUT BITCHES. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 240 16
Hiii this is my first time ever writing something like this and I thought it would be really fun! I do not have a lot of experience with writing so i...
252K 5.5K 62
Beca is new at Barden University, Chloe a senior. When Beca met Chloe into the showers, she falls for her, but when she heard Chloe have a relationsh...
3.2K 286 27
The empire of Estoir is ruled by an ancient but powerful Faelon family who had won the allegiance of other kingdoms through war and bloodshed. Hence...
116K 8.6K 50
Vanessa-Van-Anderson knew life would never be the same after her mother and little brother were killed in a car accident, but instead of foster care...