Dere × Reader Scenarios And O...

By mikan_gerine

【A T T E N T I O N ! ! ! : The book is currently under editing and reconstruction because the first few chapt... More

The Dere's
Scenario: How You Met Them
Scenario: You're On Shark Week
Scenario: When you ignore/neglect them
Scenario: Dealing with an Angry (F/N)
Oneshot: I'm just concerned, not jealous...
Oneshot: Dumb or dense? Both...
Oneshot: Not that bad...
「Author Note」
All About Tsundere
Incorrect Deres #1
Random Deres: A sketch :>
「Author's Note: Save meeee」

Oneshot: Scared? No, not really

3.3K 30 10
By mikan_gerine

Creepypasta/Cannibal AU

A/N: This is the first oneshot I ever wrote... Enjoy...?

Warning: Gore, violence, etc. You've been warned.

〖E D I T : holy shit, this was so bad ajfjcmcn i'm sorry!〗

Kasairu Yuuma × Reader
(Kuudere) (You)

Reader's POV

I desperately ran across the forest, blocking out the voice in my head. I didn't looked where I was going and tripped on a branch and stumbled on the ground.

Kill

Kill

KIL-

"No!! Please, stop. I-I'm not a monster!" Clutching my head tightly. The voices... won't stop... They're getting... stronger- no, I can still resist it. I can still... last.

No you can't, (F/N)~

You know you have to kill

Or else you'll starve to death!

The voice's maniac laugh echoed in my head. I slowly stood up as my body trembles. Sharp claws began emerging in my hands. The black marking in my neck began spreading, enveloping my skin 'til my body's covered in black unfamiliar writings. My hunger is taking over me. Tears started to fall as the voices controlled what's left of my sanity.

-♡-Time Skip-♡-

{Lol. I feel funny putting some hearts in there since this is a gory story.}

I wander through the isolated streets, hoping there would be some drunkards straying alone by this time. I hid in the shadows of the buildings, spotting a man walking while swaying from side to side. It's a lucky hunt, I guess. As I continue stalking my prey, the hunger inside of me impatiently surfaced, making my talon-like hands shake violently. The man turned around and entered an alley, a perfect place to eat without anyone could notice.

"I can't... hold it in anymore... " Was all I said as the beast inside took control over my body. My body lounged at the man and stabbed him with my clawed hands in his chest and retreated it along with his still-beating heart, making the blood pool in his chest. The man died easily, which means I can eat in peace and without letting anyone know about the current situation here.

I eagerly bite into the heart in my hand, spraying some red substance all over me. I licked off the blood the splattered near my mouth and in my hands. I need more... More.... MORE!{That sounded a little bit... wrong '-'}

I ripped off his left arm and began eating all the flesh that surrounds it. Blood, again, sprays everywhere as I finished eating the arm. I then ripped off his other arm and ate all the flesh in it also.

But I'm not done yet, the beast is still hungry. I went near his face and used my hand to gourge out his eyes. I plopped the eyes inside my mouth and chewed it to pieces.

My hunger, subsiding slowly as my consciousness finally surfaced back. I watched all of the things I've done, yet I can't feel nor control my body. As if I'm being possessed. I went down to the man's stomach and slashed it open. I took a zip lock inside my backpack and placed all the organs inside it to prevent leaking some blood in my bag.

Clever (F/N)

Saving some food to prevent hunting for days or weeks

No wonder we picked you as my host

I shuddered at the voice. It's been almost 2 years now since I've become the host of  ravenous demons. And all those years, I've been killing hundreds of people. The guilt of the things I made to them still resides inside of me.

I picked up the dismembered body of the man and dumped it all inside a trash bin just beside me. I made sure that no one will suspect that a body is inside of it.

I looked at myself and saw that I'm still bloody and dirty. I sighed in disappointment since I just bloodied my favorite hoodie. I grabbed my bag beside me and turned around, to be greeted by an unknown boy with scarlet hair and peculiar mismatched eyes. I stood in shock while the boy just blinked back at me.

(F/N)~

His skin and flesh looks very tender

(F/N)~

He saw us feeding

Eat him!

I shook my head. I won't let the demon control my body again. I'm strong enough now to resist it. The boy hummed in confusion at my action. I turned all my attention to him. He looks pretty tall, maybe 6 to 7 inches taller than me. He appears to be holding a plastic bag, which I assumed to have some late-night groceries. I scowled at him as I flashed my canine-like teeth, hoping he'll get scared and run for his dear life.

But I was wrong...

"W-Why aren't you running away, idiot?!" I growled at him for his stupidity. He should've run away from me. I may have eaten but the there's a possibility that the monster can control my body again. But there he is, staring at like there's no fucking thing that's wrong about me. This boy, is he an idiot or something?!

"Hey... You got a wound. On your face." He monotonely spoke as he point at something in my face. I slowly lifted my hand to my face and felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. I hissed slightly only for him to walk forward towards me.

"S-Stop! Don't get too close! {It's dark inside~ It's my demons hide!~  literally }." Idiot! Why the fuck is he trying to look like he's concern about me. I'm... I'm a monster. He'll get himself killed. And he... he don't know me...

"Why...? " I absent-mindedly asked to no one which caught the boy's attention.

"Huh?" The redhead idiot asked.

"Why aren't you running away? I'm just trying to save you, you nuthead!" My voice sounded like I'm at the point of crying. Damnit! This stranger really wanted to die, fuck his nosiness.

"I'm... I'm a monster... " Replying meekly at him whilst clenching my hands. He just sighed before completely invading my personal space and hugged me tightly. Being all surprised and stuffs, I flinched at the gesture but carefully retracted back my talons.

"C'mon, we need you to get cleaned up... That cut is pretty deep and you're covered with too much blood."

I let my tears flow and cried at his shoulder. I want to stop this darn tears but they just kept of flowing. This guy... I just can't understand him. I don't know why but I feel safe around him. "Why aren't you afraid of me?..."

"Me? Scared?... Not at all. Why would I be?" He just answered like I didn't ate the man, I'm not covered with blood and I didn't growled at him.

"I... I don't even know you. Why are you helping me?" I shushed my cries in his shoulder and clench his shirt tighter. There's a part of him that makes me feel so comfortable around him. Like, he's just a stranger... right?

"Hmm... I doubt you're just a stranger to me. You're that girl at the back of Piko-sensei's class, am I right?" He whispered before pulling away from the hug. Piko... sensei? Like the teacher in my Chemistry class?

I ponder and ponder before realizing he's that boy that I usually caught staring at me. So... he's that... creep.

"Just so you know, I'm not a creep." His voice still lacking some emotions but I can tell he's quite irritated.

"Wait... d-did I just-"

"Yes you said it out loud. Geez, talk about insulting someone." Rolling his eyes as if I just said a stupid statement.

I lifted my hand to my mouth and widened my eyes. "I'm... sorry... "

We stayed silent after my apology. I awkwardly scratched my arm and felt a moist texture. I looked at my arm and saw that it's still covered in blood. I scaredly looked at his shirt and cringed at the sight. Fuck, now his shirt is splattered with blood. Somehow, he noticed I'm staring at his clothes and saw the red substance.
"Ah... Don't mind these. I can always wash the stain off." He said while lifting his lips to an unnoticeable smile.

All of a sudden, sirens of police cars are heard from a distance. I flinched before hiding my eyes and glared at the ground.

"Are you gonna turn me in?" Asking as the tears kept on falling again. This is it. Why do I even bother to ask him that stupid question? It's obvious he'll turn me in to the police and it'll be my doom. He's like everyone else anyway, they always betr-

"Why would I?" Without hesitation, he strongly replied.

"E-Eh?!... W-Why wouldn't you?"

"Ugh, why do you keep on asking? Just... c'mon and let's get outta here." Redhead remarked before grabbing my hand and dragged us out of the dark alley. We then ran away from the bloody place.

"You're helping me again... " I trailed off as I helplessly ran beside him. "I'm a-"

"Don't you dare call yourself a monster again." He harshly interrupted. We continued running away without him looking at me.

We halted in at the back of an apartment far away from the alley and he gripped my shoulders. He faced me and shaked me a little. "The true monsters are the ones that chose to hurt people and love to see their misery and agony with pure gaiety and satisfaction. You, on the other side, do it for your own survival. You're not a monster... and you'll never be one. Because you chose to block your demons out. And that's enough proof to show you are willing to fight them because you hate hurting people. A monster is not what describe you."

His words pierced through me, I feel so overwhelmed by the way he says it. He may not be showing emotions, but I can still feel like he meant all of it. He grabbed something from his pocket and placed it aty chest. A talisman.

And I can feel... the voices stopped whispering...

And they never came back again...

_______________________________________

(F/N) : U-Um... Did I acted good? I think I sucked at the gore part. ::>_<::

Yuuma: ...You did great *pats her head* ....but the plot is really bad. ̄. ̄

(F/N): *blushes* ≧-≦

Author Rionne: H-Hey!!! It ain't half bad! o(╯□╰)o

Yuuma: ... yes it is VERY bad... Even elementary students will also think so.  ̄ˍ ̄

Author Rionne: I........ *sulks in the corner* _(._.)_

(F/N): Uh... What the hell? O_o

Yuuma:Ugh... Don't mind that emo right there. -_-#

Author Rionne: uwu ( ;﹏; )

Yuuma: ... Hope you enjoyed reading... Though it needs MAJOR editing.  ̄. ̄

Author Rionne: Bye bye! See you 'til next time........ If there's gonna be another one, that is. (/ ;﹏; )/

〖E D I T : i'm so lame, oh God〗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
283K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
75.4K 248 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)