ArShi Two Shots : I am not a...

Bởi KoeliDalmiya

#85 in comedy-romance on (11/07/2018) Short Funny Moments between Brooding Arnav Singh Raizada and Feisty Khu... Xem Thêm

Chap 1

Chap 2

4.2K 304 42
Bởi KoeliDalmiya

Everyone accumulated near the mandir and was waiting for Arnav to join them. Anjali and Payal fussing over who would be tying the rakhi first. As per payal, as she was the youngest one she demanded to be the first. And as per riwaj (tradition) Anjali being the eldest should be the privileged one to be the first. Khushi who was witnessing the two ladies nok jhok felt happy as well as said as the same time. Happy because she loves big family and always envied Anjali, Arnav and Payal's relationship. They were so caring and lovy dovy to each other. Arnav was the best brother once could get, be it respecting his elder di or pampering his younger sister. Kash even I got a brother to whom I could tie a rakhi.

Payel nudged her breaking her thoughts.

"Kis ke barein mein soch rahi hoo Khushi?" payal asked her with naughty glint in her eyes.

"Kuch nahi", Khushi said looking done.

"Woh aa raha hai, dekho, your rajkumar", payal giggled and pointed towards Arnav who was rolling his kurta sleeves exposing his strong muscular arms.

Khushi's head snapped up and then the moment froze. He was looking so handsome, she thought. No he always looks handsome. But in kurta pajama he was looking more sexy. Khushi blushed at the thought and then her thoughts went towards the event which had happened few minutes back. How she fell on him, how he held her bare waist, then how she tired his pajama, just like a wife would help her husband. She blushed all the more at the thought, she and Arnav being husband and wife.

"Kya baat hai? Bara pyaar araha hai mera bhai par?" Payel whispered across to Khushi.

"Shut up payal, marwaogi kya?"

"Haye! Tum abhi bhi zinda ho, mere bhai ke bahoom mein girne ke baad? I thought you never wanted to get up from him", she giggled earning a glare from Khushi.

"I will kill you, if you don't stop payal", Khushi spatted out, in embarrassment.

"aaj mausam hai suhana, saadi karne ka hai bahana, la la la la la la. Duhla hai taiyaar, kurta pajama pehenke aya hai bahar...lalalalalala. Khushi pehni lal saaree, shaadi ki puri hai taiyaari...lalalalalala", payal imitated Khushi with her style of singing which Khushi sings when she is excited.

Khushi's eyes popped out when Arnav came and stood right beside her, glancing at her once then Khushi thought he winked but couldnot believe that actually he could.

"Hey devi maiya, meye aaj kuch zada hi sapna dekh rahi hoon", she looked at him with the corner of her eyes then blinked when he looked at her at the same time.

Arnav leaned sideways and whispered, "aur mat blush karo, you will paint the house in pink kya?", Arnav bit his lips naughtily. "waisi, why are you blushing? Thinking whatever happened in my room? But you are not normal right? Matlab you cannot be attracted to a man, Miss Lesbo".

Khushi huffed and then tore her eyes from him. "Whatever". She crossed her arms which gave Arnav a tight view of her prefect swelling in between her saree.

The pandit did aarti in front of Kanha ji and then anjali and payal came and stood right in front of Arnav griming ear to ear. Arnav purposely crossed hand and gave them the look.

"What bhai, come on, it is our day and we have all the right on you today", payal said giving a naughtily glance towards Khushi.

"Chotey, this year your little sister made rakhi for you, not me".

"Wow! That's impressive payal".

Payal hugged Arnav side ways, "now come on mere kanjus, makkhi chus bhaiya, give us your hand", Payal tip toed to reach his ears and whispered, "the one that touched Khushi's tummy few minutes back.

Arnav was dumbfolded hear his private moment with Khushi in Payal's mouth. Girl's he thought and looked at Khushi angrily.

"Not her problem bhai, she just couldnot stop blushing after she came from your room. and don't forget I am her bestie so I know each and every reaction of her.

Arnav felt his anger bubbling up. He did not like it at all that Khushi shared their private moment with someone else. So what payal is his sister. After all these moments should remain with lovers, right? Wait a minute, since when that Khushi kumari gupta became his lover. But that's not a bad idea at all. She was sweet, naughty, feisty and most importantly very very sexy and good looking. But what she did, she has to pay for it.

As per the tradition, Anjali first tied the rakhi and then payal. Arnav showed them with gifts. Both fed their brother laddoo together, literally stuffing the sweet in his mouth. Arnav almost chocked.

Once everything was done. Payal picked up the last rakhi and gave it to Khushi.

"Now your turn, khush. Go on make him wear it".

Extension

Shocked would be an understatement. Arnav was nub. No his nightmare cannot come true. He clearly knew by then that Khushi was as attracted to him as he was so why rakhi now? She cannot tie rakhi to him. No way.

Arnav fisted his hand side ways to stop himself for doing something terribily stupid. But when Khushi held the rakhi and turned towards him, he lost his cool.

"You know what Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta, you are just going to prove now that you are an L. Wearing as saree and trying to prove that you aren't one is stupidity. You don't even know how to manage a saree, then why you were it at the first place?" Arnav did not want to hurt her, but to stop her from tying rakhi around his wrist. And so he aimed towards what they are good at to divert her, fight.

He wanted a reaction out of her, her spating, but none came, she glaced at him with glassy eyes and his heart almost stopped. She turned towards Kanha ji and made him wear the rakhi. Then she turned towards Arnav and by that moment her pearl like tears started flowing down, "Agar Kanha ji ko rakhi pehnana proves me otherwise then be it Arnav ji. I don't want to prove anything to anybody anymore. I am done with it". A little sob escaped and she was about to run from the temple when she hit Hari Parakh ji who was holding lassi glasses. Her saree got destroyed as the lassi spilled over her. She was all the more sad, because it was her mother's saree and as Arnav said became true was that she cannot take care of her saree. Tears bubbled up inside her and she ran towards Payal's room upstairs.

Due to the heat of the moment she did not even close the main door. Feeling miserable she went inside the bathroom and stated washing her saree...

"Mujhe kisiko ko nahi prove karna hai", she sobbed talking to herself. "Special to that insensitive person. If he thinks I am a lesbian then be it. Why should I take all the pain to make him believe that I am not. When he hardly feels for me. Go to hell Raizada", she took some more water and started scrubbing her saree near her tummy.

But she did not realize that there was another person who was listening to her blabber and doing happy dance inwardly. So she was affected by him, he thought. Now that that was triggered, why not play a little more he thought, because he was sure that he was going to make her fine at the end.

"Waise tumne aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya hai jo prove karta hai ki tum woh nahi ho jo mein sochta hoon", he said.

Khushi looked sideways and saw him standing against the bathroom door. The door was closed and he was leaning on it.

"I don't want to...prove anything Arnav Ji. Just go away from here. I am not in a mood to talk to you.

"This is my house and this is my sister's bathroom, you just cannot dismiss me".

"Fine. Then stop watching me ok. You are getting on my nerves now".

"When I have super beautiful woman in front of me then why shouldnot i? I am normal you know, not like you".

"I am not a lesbian Arnav, stop calling me that", she took few steps to lessen the distance between them.

Taking the opertunity Arnav grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Their nose touched, their eyes met. Arnav challenged her, "Then prove it", he husked.

Khushi gritted her teeth and said, "Fine"

Instantly she covered his lips with her and started smooching him wildly looping her hand around his neck. It was like fireworks in between them. Her soft lips sent tingles down his spine. He gripped her more into him and touched her all over feeling his curves. Khushi was not stopping at all. She bit him, she sucked him, then she put her tongue inside his mouth to taste him. Just when Arnav was going to respond, she stopped and pulled back.

Breathlessly she asked, "Now that I have proven, do you believe me? I have just kissed a man, it proves I am not otherwise".

Arnav's eyes darkened in desire. Khushi was not a tamed woman and he liked that. Thinking about them on his bed, her hair spread all over his pillow and him all over her, kicked his desire to get her more. Her kiss was firey and it consumed him. He held her in place and said "Not yet. Let me know whether you respond to a man's kiss or not", and without warning he kissed him back. Khushi held her breath for sometime and then gave in. Their tongue danced in unison and they found the rhythm. Both touched each other as if they craved to touch. Madly, lovingly, Wildly.

She moaned, he groaned. His words came out muffled, "you look stunning in saree Khushi, wear it more often for me now".

"Why for you?", she asked still kissing him.

"because now whatever you will do, it would be for me baby. You are going to be my girl and very soon my wife".

"is this the way of proposing for marriage?"

"you have to deal with me baby, I am like this only", he said deepening the kiss.

"And I love you just the way you are Arnav...umm".

"Say that again", he demanded.

"I love you Arnav".

"I thought you are going to tie that rakhi around my wrist".

"What! are you mad?"

"Yes for you. I have always been. You attracted me in lot of ways khushi".

"Umm! i did?" she said in between her kisses".

"Yes you did. And thank god that rakhi was not for me".

Khushi giggles against his lips. "Why dont you tie something else on me then?"

"The box is waiting in my room, inside my drawer for you to open it and approve it".

"Oh my god, you mean... you mean"

"yes an engagement ring for my love. I love you too, my baby", he husked and covered her lips.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.7K 432 14
Hello guys welcome to my new story The Eternal love❣️❣️.. This story is about college love ,friendship . A girl with so many secrets. And a boy with...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc