Quick Transmigration: Heroine...

By Fiore5552

Synopsis: Qinghe County master Gu Sheng died. She had a first class beauty, her name could move the world, bu... More

Arc 1
General's Young Lady vs. Transmigrated Illegitimate Younger Sister 1 - 2
GYL vs YIYS 3-4
GYL vs YIYS 7-8
GYL vs YIYS 9-10
GYL vs YIYS (11-12)
GYL vs YIYS (13-14)
GYL vs YIYS (15-16)
GYL vs YIYS 17-18
GYL vs YIYS 19-20
GYL vs YIYS 21-22
GYL vs YIYS (23-24)
GYL vs YIYS 25-27
GYL Vs YIYS 28-29-30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
2nd Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
3rd Story
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Notes
4th Story
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
15
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
5th Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra
Notes
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14 - 15
C16 - C17
C18 - C19
C20 - C21
Chapter 22 - 23
C24 - C25
C26 - C27
C28
Arc 7
Online Game God vs. Beloved, Spoiled Disciple (1-2)
OGG vs. BSA (3-4)
OGG vs. BSD (5-6)
OGG vs. BSD (7-8)
OGG vs. BSD (9-10)
OGG vs. BSD(11-12)
OGG vs. BSD (13-14)
OGG vs. BSD (15-16)
OGG vs. BSD (17-18)
OGG vs. BSD (19-20)
OGG vs. BBSD (21-22)
OGG vs. BSD (23-24)
OGG vs. BSD (25-26)
OGG vs. BSD (27-28)
OGG vs. BSD (29-30)
Autistic Piano Girl vs. Private Tutor (1-2)
APG vs. PT(3-4)
APG vs. PT (5-6)
APG vs. PT (7-8)
APG vs. PT (9-10)
APG vs. PT (11-12)
APG vs. PT (13-14)
APG vs. PT (15-16)
APG vs. PT (17-18)
APG vs. PT (19-20)
APG vs. PT (21-22)
APG vs. PT (23-24)
APG vs. PT (25-26)
APG vs. PT (27-28)
APG vs. PT (29-30-31)
The Holy Saintess vs. The Maid Who Wants to Climb Ranks (1-2)
THS vs. MWCR (3-4)
THS vs. MWCR (5-6)
THS vs MWCR (7-8)
THS vs MWCR (9-10)
THS vs MWCR (11-12)
THS vs MWCR (13-14)
THS vs MCWR (15-17)
THS vs MWCR (18-20)
THS vs MWCR (21-22 End)
Light Queen of the End of the World vs. The Space Ability Woman 1-2
LQEW vs. TSAW (3-5)

GYL vs YIYS 5-6

12.8K 320 14
By Fiore5552

"Miss, the Crown Prince's behavior today was too much!" Back in the bedroom, Lin Liang spoke straight forwardly with indignation without thinking.

"Miss, even though you are the Crown Prince's fiance, he would go so far as to being partial?" Jiang Linzhen's maidservants were all personally selected and educated by Wencheng Princess, so naturally, the maidservants didn't like Jiang Yunshan, whose mother climbed her father's bed.

"Second Young Lady usually seemed calm and quiet, did not expect her to hide so well." Hu Zhu also stated from the side.

Gu Shengyin allowed them to speak until she said: "You can say it here, but must not say such words outside."

Hu Zhu and Lin Liang looked at Gu Shengyin's expression. After being certain that Gu Shengyin was not affected by what happened earlier, they calmed down. Smiling happily, they replied, "Rest assured, we naturally know how deep the water is outside."

Gu Shengyin went to lie down while Hu Zhu, who was outside, was considerate to put down the curtains and retreated from the room. The room fell into silence,

"System." Gu Shengyin called out silently in her heart.

"Host have any requirements?" System's figure appeared before Gu Shengyin's eyes.

Gu Shengyin asked: "My task is to allow Jiang Lingzhen to continue her original destiny of becoming the most revered woman in Tian Qi Dynasty. Then in that case, the Jiang family must not fall.

At present, with the crown prince's temper, in order to preserve the Jiang family, it is best to rely on the Jiang family's power and surpass the Crown Prince. Would this be disrupting the order of the world?"

System's body flashed white light. Gu Shengyin heard it reply: " This method has maneuverability. The world is only destined for the heroine. You do not have decide the fate of the male lead. The host only needs to complete the task. The process is entirely up to the host."

Gu Shengyin heard the system's response and calmed down. She silently pondered about which of the Emperor's other several princes was easier to push to the throne.

Third Prince was born from Shu Fei and had the backing of government official Chengguo(?). The Jiang family would not be any better in the future with Third Prince on the throne. Sixth Prince was stupid, had no culture and upbringing. Seventh Prince was disabled and had no opportunity to participate. The rest of the princes were all still too young...

Gu Shengyin was somewhat distressed. Going through each one, unexpectedly, not even one prince met her requirements.

Hold on! Gu Shengyin's eyes brightened. How did she forget that person?

The person who could rise to the throne right and properly, Second Prince was the one who met those requirements.

After solving her problem, Gu Shengyin's heart loosened and her head starting hurting a bit. In the end, she was injured not long ago, Gu Shengyin soon fell into deep sleep.

At this time, Princess Wencheng was sitting in a chair, appearing to be in her early thirties with her excellently maintained appearance, phoenix eyes brimming with anger, and beautiful face covered in frost.

There was a person kneeling on the ground reporting what happened today in the pavilion.

"Usually see her so honest, I did not expect even her eyes are gone. She's exactly the same as her mother, used to putting on an act!"

In the evening, the princess and the general spoke of this matter.

The couple's feeling were very good. Over the years, there were no concubines in Jiangfu (Jiang residence). The only variable was Jiang Yunshan.

As expected, Jiang general immediately became angry when he heard the incident. Jiang Lingzhen was their only child and had always been the treasure of his heart, the pearl in his palm.

"I am now not very assured for Ah Zhen to be married to the Crown Prince. In the future, Ah Zhen is bound to suffer a lot of grievances with this temper of the Crown Prince." Princess Wencheng said.

Jiang general agreed that they would not be willing to marry Ah Zhen into the royal family. Ah Zhen 's marriage with the Crown Prince was an oral marriage set by the Empress when Ah Zhen was born and not a decree. Now is the time to think of how to cancel the marriage.

Gu Shengyin was not aware of this and had not thought of the marriage. Over at her parent's side, they have already begun discussing how to let her leave the Crown Prince.

Chapter 6

Jiang Lingzhen sat inside the carriage, which was slightly shaking as she gazed outside through the gap of the cloth.

Princess Wencheng was a devout believer of Buddhism. This time, because of her daughter's misfortune, Princess Wencheng immediately brought her daughter to Tian Qi Dynasty's most well-known temple, Qianlong Temple, to light an incense.

Gu Shengyin naturally was willing to go since Qianlong Temple had superb scenery. Even if she didn't have a purpose of going there, she could take a short stroll. Not to mention, this time, Gu Shengyin came to Qianlong Temple to meet that legendary man.

Jiang Yunshan's carriage also followed along behind them. It's unknown of what method she used, however, she unexpectedly was able to persuade Princess Wencheng who had no affection for her at all.

Jiang Yunshan naturally had her own purpose. It was precisely here in Qianlong Temple that the original Jiang Lingzhen got the Crown Prince's affection. She must now seize a trace of affection from the Crown Prince and must absolutely not allow Jiang Linzhen to have an opportunity to approach the Crown Prince.

Feeling the coolness in on her finger, Jiang Yunshan stroked the smooth jade bottle hidden in her sleeve, and the corners of her mouth hooked up into a determined-to-win smile.

After Jian Lingzhen paid respect to Buddha with Princess Wencheng, with the excuse of getting fresh air, she informed Princess Wencheng that she would be taking her maidservants, Hu Zhu and Lin Liang, to the back of the mountains.

She was familiar with the story of this world and naturally knew that inside Qianlong Temple lived a person of status who went by the name Ju shi – the eldest prince, Ji Yu born from the Emperor and Empress.

Based on identity only, no other prince was more honorable than Ji Yu.

It was just that, not too long after Ji Yu was born, the Empress passed away because of an illness. As a result, the Emperor believed that this child was not his flesh and blood, therefore becoming unhappy. 

Ji Yu grew up in the palace until the age of ten before the Emperor sent him to Qianlong Temple under the guise of "replacing the Emperor to pray for the common people."

In the original story, this eldest prince seldom appeared in any of the scenes in the story. He was truly a pure, quiet scholar who spent his life quietly in Qianlong Temple.

Gu Shengyin instructed Hu Zhu and Lin Liang to follow behind in the distance, and slowly appreciated the scenery in the back garden of Qianlong Temple by herself.

Although she had the memory of Jiang Lingzhen, she could only count as a spectator. Gu Shengyin had not really experienced what Jiang Lingzhen had seen or experienced. Gu Shengyin temporarily forgot the time due to the charming view of the back mountains of Qianlong Temple.

Hu Zhu and Lin Liang watched their Miss pass through a doorway from the distance and stop there. At a glance, they could tell that their Miss was more excited than usual since she had been shut indoors for a long time.

Although Gu Shengyin was curious, she did not forget her task and slowly walked towards the direction where her destination was.

As she headed inside, the surroundings became more tranquil. Gu Shengyin could only hear the breeze blowing, the bamboo leaves rustling, and her own footsteps.

Lin Liang pulled Hu Zhu's sleeve: "Hu Zhu jie jie, should we advise the Miss to head back? This place is strangely quiet."

Hu Zhu looked ahead at Gu Shengyin who was obvious in high spirits and slightly shook her head: "It's rare for the Miss to be so happy; we shouldn't disappoint her. Qianlong Temple is an important Buddhist temple, so it is unlikely for someone to dare to disturb this place."

Gu Shengyin was walking in the bamboo forest feeling somewhat curious in her heart: For a person to be able to live in this kind of place for ten years, what kind of appearance would he have?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 607 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
33.2K 46 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
904K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
209K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...