My Arrogant Mate Is An Alpha...

By LightsInLondon

Ever since Ella remember, every aspect of her life has been controlled by her mate, Markus. Now, at the age o... More

Chapter One: Prologue
Chapter Two: You Burn Everything!
Chapter Three: Ambushed (Markus's P.O.V)
Chapter Four: Screw You
Chapter Five: I Met A Guy Named Tyler
Chapter Six: My Parents' Beach House (Rowan's P.O.V)
Chapter Seven: Hopefully Not Forever
Chapter Eight: We Can't Anymore
Chapter Nine: Not My Business To Tell
Chapter Ten: Just Have To Look
Chapter Twelve: Reoccurring Dream
Chapter Thirteen: Alpha Union Interrupted
Chapter Fourteen: The Soothing Sound of His Beating Heart
Chapter Fifteen: Realistic Dream
Chapter Sixteen: We Both Win and Lose
Chapter Seventeen: The Great Escape...Well Sort Of.
Chapter Eighteen: Glad You Made It (Damon's P.O.V)
Chapter Nineteen: I Wanted To
Chapter Twenty: I Get Whatever I Want
Chapter Twenty-One: Investigation of Reasonings
Chapter Twenty-Two: Maybe For The Best
Chapter Twenty-Three: Wood and Wolves Don't Mix
Chapter Twenty-Four: Save The Alphas
Chapter Twenty-Five: All The Time In The World
Chapter Twenty-Six: Isaac/Mistake
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The 'New' Me
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Fantasy To Remember
Chapter Twenty-Nine: New Allies
Chapter Thirty: Changing Perspectives
Chapter Thirty-One: Evidence of Love (Rated R)
Chapter Thirty-Two: Not Going Anywhere/ Not My Turn
Chapter Thirty-Three: Epilogue

Chapter Eleven: Cookout Kiss Catastrophe

27.7K 631 41
By LightsInLondon

Another headache surged through me and I absolutely hated it. I mean, just because I thought of imposing the idea of the Alpha Union, I get this unforgivable headache. I used to get them when I was younger, right around when I was supposed to get a wolf, now I think it's just another way of a wolf. Sort of like a invisible stand in. It give off pain when I reject him, but I have no voices in my head. Which I fine weird both ways.

"You okay?" Row asked me outside of the dressing room.

"I'm fine, just another headache."

"You know, you should get that check out. You know you humans are prone to tumors and weird shit."

"Ha." I laughed. "Funny."

"I'm serious,"

"I know, that's what makes it funny." I laughed again slipping of the jeans I was trying on and put on my normal clothes. "I'm going to get them all."

"Great, now hurry."

"Does this rushing have to do with meeting a certain someone?"

"No," She lied.

"Liar."

"If you know, why do you ask?"

"Because it's funny to watch you squirm knowing that I know Damon likes to be rough."

"Shut up."

"No, serious. Does he you know...actually hurt you?"

She laughed. "He's softer than you think. Wouldn't kill...let me rephrase that sentence, he doesn't kill a soul without a purpose."

"Better, but that still doesn't help answering the question."

"No. He doesn't hurt me, we both have a lot of things in common and fighting for dominance is one of them."

"Oh really?" I smirked opening the door and watched her as she started to walked to the register.

"He's been winning lately and I know I have to change my tactic. I mean he's got twelve more years of training than me and he's got hundred on me."

"He is big."

"He's massive everywhere and I mean everywhere."

"Didn't need to know that." I said and paid for my clothes.

"You asked, so how are you and Markus?"

"Be more specific,"

"Sexually?"

"We aren't having any physical contact, let alone sexual."

"Wow, making him suffer. I'm going to use that now."

"Whatever. You don't understand Rowan, I'm moving on and maybe this Alpha Union thing isn't for me, maybe Carla should have the spot and I can settle down with another guy."

"Whoa! What the hell are you talking about?!"

"I told Markus that we're never going to be together and that I want to move on."

"Alpha Female is your title. You're going to change how society view females. We are finally going to be equal."

"The most feministic person in the pack is the mate to the man who think women should be seen, not heard."

"I've changed some of his perspectives about that, but that doesn't matter. You know I hate Markus, more than you, but there's still something there."

"Yes and no. I feel the connection, but being more human than wolf, I can ignore the feels and so I won't feel them at all, it's all a matter of self control."

"It's like you're trying to defy gravity. Look, you and Markus won't work out, I get it, but this pack has done nothing to you, you shouldn't give up because of a guy. This is your destiny and nothing is going to change that."

"Fine." I shook of submissively. "For the pack only."

"Understand. Pack is your first priority."

"Come on, I'm hungry."

"There's going to be a cookout today, maybe you want to come too."

"Is Markus going to be there?"

"It's a pack cookout. The pack consist of him too, so you will be seeing him around."

"God, it sickens me to know that."

"But what about me, your mom, oh and Tyler? You have all the people that you grew up with there and you're going to be a party poop about one guy."

"Yes."

"That's just shows you about how pathetic you're acting."

"Hey!"

"You should be around him because it will only show him what he couldn't have. Almost like what we did last time. Dress nicely and rub it in his face."

"He'll have Carla there."

"Not from what I heard."

"What did you hear?"

"Carla and he family moved to South America, apparently her dad got an offer from one of there officials and he took the job."

"When was this? I asked.

"Sometime earlier this week."

I stopped walking. How is Markus dealing now without her? "Really?"

"Yeah, it's been the talk of the week. Not without Carla, will Markus and Ella finally be together?"

"No." I laughed.

"You're not going to try at least?"

"I've tried."

"You're right, maybe it's his turn to try..."

"Row, don't give him any ideas. It's over."

"If I know anything about mates: If you're supposed to be together, you're going to be together."

I shook my head. "Stop Rowan."

"Okay, lets go to the cookout. Don't look like he's affected you some way. You're strong."

"Fine."

~

"Hi guys," I greeted Tyler and his friends. "What's up?"

"Nothing much," Ezra said smiling down at me. "How's you and Mr. Alpha?"

"Fine. We've come to some problems and I'm handling them?"

"You are?"

"It's nothing, but how the patrolling going?"

"You've guys have easier lands to cover, not so dense like back home." Everyone else nodded in agreement. "So how long are we supposed to be here?"

"Honestly, this assignment went right over my head, I'll check though."

"So I heard that the Betas are mates, and being here for such a short time, I find that weird. I mean they look like they hate each other,"

"Yeah, that was a surprise to all of us." I said looking at Rowan standing next to Damon. She caught eyes with me and waved me over. I dismissed myself from the group and walked over to Row.

"What's up?" I asked when I got to Rowan and Damon. Rowan turned to face me but Damon still held on tight.

"I'm not going to run babe." She said to him. He loosen slightly. "Babe..." He raised an eyebrow at her and she rolled her eyes. "Fine."

I laughed. "You're so cute together."

"Shut up," She said and Damon smirked. "Just wondering how you are feeling?"

"Fine," I lied. More and more headaches are appearing the farther away I am from the pack, the more they hurt, but they seem to calm down a bit. "You?"

"Well I can't mingle since this jerk won't let go."

"You don't need to mingle." He said.

"Yes. I do."

"No. You don't."

"I do."

"You don't."

"Should I leave?" I asked in the middle of the arguing, but they ignore me. I walked away and into the pack house. Everyone was mostly outside and the older members didn't come, so the teenagers hung around near the grill and pool. I just managed to run into Markus in the kitchen...alone.

Taking Row's advice, I was going to be humble to Markus since I have to deal with him for the rest of my life, I shook of all the insults I thought of saying to him and smiled.

"Hi."

"Hey."

I grabbed my drink from the fridge. "Enjoying the party?"

"No."

I refrained from saying 'good.'. "Oh sorry to hear."

"Bullshit, you're glad." He growled.

I looked at him and shook my head smiling. "I'll see you around."

"No," He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the kitchen.

"Let me go, or I swear I will scream."

"What will that do?"

"Rowan won't be happy, and Tyler still feels some way about me,"

"Oh and your friend and lover boy is going to stop me?"

"What do you want?"

"You."

"We talked about this."

"You talked, I didn't want any of it."

"Well that's how it's going to be from now on."

"No it isn't."

"Denial much?" I laughed. "Is this because Carla isn't here to help?"

"I sent Carla away."

"Why? She was the only way to controlling yourself?"

"Well, I've decided that you're mine and I'm going to have you."

"When the world freezes over Markus," He snarled, pushing and trapping me against the counter top with both of his hands. "Markus, stop."

"Every night my dreams become more and more profound about you."

"Great," I replied sarcastically. "Now let me go or I'll scream-"

He smashed his lips onto mine, and my first reaction was to push him away, but he grabbed my hands and held them to his chest. Losing control, my mind blurred and pleasure register throughout my body. Slowly I kissed him back and my body tingle with anticipation and his hands left mine and grabbed my hips slamming it against his. My right hand gripped his shirt tighter and my left hand enclosed around his neck. God, I didn't think it was this good!

I shoved him hard and he stumbled back, catching his balance. Both out of breath, I took the initiative to leave first and he followed after me. I turned, tears streaking.

"Stop!" I shouted and he did. "Don't make it worse! I say it's over! It's over!"

"You kissed me back-"

"Shut up! You can't just do that!" I ran out of the house to my car. I got in and started the engine. I watched Markus standing in the doorway watching me leave. I can't believe that son of a bitch did that! I mean yes it was fucking fantastic, but that gave him no right. I felt more disgust that I kissed him back. It felt natural like it was perfect. His lips were make for me, just to think Carla was on them. I growled and shivered in disgust.

This became ten times more complicated then it was.

________________________________________________________________

Grammar isn't good and I'm sorry about that. So how's it so far? I need Markus to do something daring and I thought this would be good. I had writers block for a while and still kind of do. Please comment and tell me your ideas about this story.

Read,

Rate,

COMMENT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 11
Raven was a very exploring and bold girl. She had a temper from Hell but a huge heart for everyone and anything. She always makes sure that no harm h...
215K 7.2K 26
My name is Jess pierce, and I'm a Werewolf. I'm 17 years old, and my Father is the alpha of the dark moon pack in the out-skirts of Savannah, Georgia...
67K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
1.1M 30.3K 55
"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why her, out of every girl there is of course...