Echos of the cursed forest

By makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... More

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 5 : A new start
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 9 : The threat (past)
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 32 : A gift (past)
Chapter 33 : The Blue moon
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
Chapter 60 : The final battle
epilogue

Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)

170 5 0
By makayladecroliere

Ramune was sitting in the sun light his tail was flicking back and fourth then a mightyena walked up to him."Are you all right Ramune?" It was Matt. Ramune let a heavy -Sigh- "Yeah...I'll be fine." but he wasn't he couldn't stop thinking of the battle how so many pokemon were killed how there dad and mom were now dead 'All because of that dumb ninetales!'
Matt tilted his head back a bit "well...your brother's ceremony is in half an hour...i just thought you wouldn't want to miss it" Ramune narrowed his eye's 'Blaze is finally going to be crowned king today... But i can't help to feel angry about it..but why?' Matt walked away leave the vaporeon by himself. Ramune jumped of his rock and walked towards the great Palace of everfree he and blaze lived there all there lives but they both had there dens out side of the palace because to have time to them selfs 'But with mom and dad gone we'll have to take care of everfree now...watch means no more me time well I'm sure it's mostly Blaze who's going to be bugged about it..after all his the king not me.' Ramune bit his lip he had always wanted to be king he would be a good leader 'Blaze dosent even want this!.... I'd be a bett-wait what am i thinking?'

Ramune shook the thought out of his head 'no..Blaze will do great things for this forest i can see it and i I'll stand beside him...he maybe king but I'm still the Prince and I'll do what i can to help him out!' Ramune told himself but he still had a bitter feeling towards the flareon.

*

Ramune walked through the entrance of the palace a lot of different Pokemon were here but they were here under a truths not to hurt one other for today was the crowning of the new king.

Ramune walked inside of the the den were Blaze would be crowned "Ramune!..over here is were you sould sit!" Calked Raven who was sitting beside her brother Matt.

Ramune walked up to great them "....do i have to sit in the front?" Ramune asked Matt. The Mightyane shook his head "no....you'll sit beside him...he maybe the one getting crownd but you as Prince should be beside him" Matt growled. Ramune rolled his eye's he didn't really wont to be beside him 'me and blaze haven't talked since the war...i mean i still love him as my brother but...i can't explain something's changed between us'

But Ramune listened to him and sat up in front of all the pokemon now there was only one pokemon that was not there yet 'Blaze'

After waitting for wgat felt like forever the flareon finaly came into sight. Ramune made eye contact with him and all he could see was fear in the flareon as he walked to the front and sat down only a few tail lanths away from Ramune.

Ramune looked closely 'who was running this thing?...there dad never told them what to expect' every pokemon sat in silence with there head's down 'even Matt...but why? there acting like Mew himself where here' But Ramune cut his thoughts out when he saw something fly into the palace 'Oh Arceus..' He thought shocked and he glanced at blaze. The flareon looked horrible scared and nervous as Mew himself came in to the big den.

He came right up to Blaze.

Ramune felt jealousy creeping on him 'Mew himself came all this way to crown My brother... Who dosen't even know how to lead!!!'

Blaze's P.O.V

Blaze watched as Mew came his way. His paws felt like they froze 'When they said i was going to be crowned king...i didn't expect Mew himself to came!...But again dad never told me or Ramune how they do it'

Mew came to a stop in front of him with his blue eyes locked on Blaze as if no other pokemon was there. "Blaze" he said in a majestic voice that made Blaze shiver. Blaze notice that all the pokemon in the room had a look of Peru respect. He look at his brother who look lost for words but bawed in respect. Blaze glanced back at Mew but said nothing.

Mew noded "Blaze... Do you promise to stay trustworthy and to protect this forest with your life?" Mew said. Blaze felt like he couldn't speak but forced himself to speak

"Y-yes...i do" Mew noded "vary good...now let me see.. " Mew came closer to Blaze and blaze flinched a bit shocked and scared. Mew's eyes started to glow white

Blaze started in to them blindly but then they stop "hmm...looks good...you have a pure heart Blaze and with that." Mew turnd away from Blaze and noded "to Blaze! To your new king!" Mew called out to all the pokemon and pushed Blaze foreword.

All the pokemon started chearing for him and calling his name out as loud as they could yell. "Blaze, King Blaze!!!"

They ceared all except one. Blaze noticed that his brother did not cear at all Just started with a unreadable expression blaze frowned at this 'Whats with him?... He's been avoiding me ever since the war...'

Mew taped on his shoulder and Blaze look back at Mew. Mew smiled "I gave this to give to you" he said in a soft voice

Blaze gave a puzzled look "you do?" Mew noded and pulled out a blue

scarf this scarf was soft and shiny. Mew raped it around his neck and whispers to him "this scarf was made out of the tree of life..my home and pawer...wear it proud" and with that Mew flys away from the palace 'Wow...i can't believe I've meet Mew and I'll always have this scarf to remember it'

Ramune's P.O.V

***

The sun was setting as Ramune walked through the forest out raged by his brother's crowning 'i can't believe i saw Mew...But i defiantly can't believe that Blaze got to talk with mew he look right in his eyes....oh and i saw that scarf Mew gave him' Ramune found himself growling at nothing

He came to the river "ugh...maybe hunting will make me feel better" he then jumped into the water with a splash. And swam around looking for something to hunt.

His eyes landed on a seaking. Ramune let his body malt into the water and slowly swam to the seaking and just before he could snach it something else grab it "Oh came ooo-" Ramune didn't finish when he saw who stole his seaking.

It was another vaporeon.

"Oh...I'm sorry...i-i didn't see you...here you take it" the vaporeon said it was a female. Ramune blushed a bit "oh no you have it...i can just catch another...there not to hard" Ramune said and she just giggled at him "that's true...but there rare to find seakings aren't esy to find" she said. Ramune just giggled nervesly "oh well I'll just catch something else then hehehe..um" she swam closer to him "hmm..so what's a strong hanson vaporeon like you doing here" Ramune smirked "well i live in the palace...and i came here to swim" He said she looked surprised 'you live in the palace... Waw" she says "you may call me Ramune" He says to her and she smiles "Prince Ramune?..." She asked and he noded "yea...it's not a big deal.. Not like my brother anyway" she smiles "i saw your brother's crowning today...it was my first time in the palace" Ramune swam around her "well i can show you more if you want" she looked happy about that 'wow...she's so pretty...i wouldn't mind showing her...or even just chill with her'

She swam to him again "I'm Julia" Ramune smirks "Julia that's a lovely name" she giggles at that.

Ramune and Julia swam to the top of the water and jumped out the sun was gone now and the stars where out "it's such a nice night out" Julia say. Ramune bided "it is.."

Julia looked at him "well i have to go...I'll see you later Ramune" she said fluttering her eyes at him. Ramune blushed a bit "see you Julia" before she lefted she leans in and kisses him and rans off after.

Ramune just watched her go

'is this....love?'

*

Ramune walked into his den to sleep but when he got in he found his brother sitting there "Blaze?...what are you doing in my den?...and also it's late" Blaze looked at Ramune "Ramune...just wanted to know if your okey?...i mean since the battle with soul.. We haven't talked" Ramune just frowned "what's there to talk about?... Your the king now you'll be to bissy for me" Blaze dropped his mouth "That's not true!... I'll always have time for you your my brother" Ramune just shoved pass Blaze and walked to his bedding. Blaze narrowed his eye "Ramune!!" He yelled

Ramune glared at him "Blaze I'm tired let me sleep" he growled feeling annoyed.

Blaze shock his head "No...i just what to help Ramune what's wrong? please tell me"

Ramune spun around to glare once again "Ok fine...you want to know....i don't want to live in your shadow.... I deserve more respect i fight in that war just as much as you...but Mew didn't even look my way... But you get some fancy scarf?..?what the hell Mew" Blaze stepped back a bit shocked by his answer "there....now you know what's wrong!!" Blaze growled "you are respected!... Since when did anyone disrespect you?.... " Ramune dage his clows into the ground feeling angry at the flareon "since my hole life.... It was always Blaze this Blaze that... Dad only spent time with you!....but what about me?" Ramune hissed at him. Flaze ears went back "That's not my fault... Ramune your being unfair... I don't want to fight you i don't want you to hate me over something i can't control" Ramune's propel eye's were filled with ice "....Ramune?...remember when i was worried about my future.... I asked what will happen to you....you just laughed...and said you'll be here....please keep your word... I still need you" Blaze said in a calm soft voice trying to make peace with the vaporeon.

Ramune layed in his bedding ".....If you need me....i guess i have to be stuck in your shadow? Is that what your telling me?" Blaze shock his head "your not in my shadow but your beside me!...can't you see that?" Ramune just licked his paws 'Maybe he's right....he didn't do anything to me. I'm letting jealously blind me..'

Ramune glanced at Blaze with more of a calm look "...alright....I'll alway be here for you blaze nothing will ever change that"

'Even if I'm stuck in the shadows'

Blaze smiled "Ramune...thanks and I'm sorry you feel like this..." Ramune just shrugged "yea yea...can i sleep now?" Blaze walked out of the den and Ramune curled up in his bedding 'Blaze I'll alway be here for you....But will you?..Please don't forget me brother'

**

Ramune woke up the the sun was shining in his den. He got to his paws and stretched his lags out then walked out of his den and padded strat to the water and took a few labs at it. It was a warm sunny day 'its a little to sunny for my likeing'

Ramune walked along the river "Hey Ramune!" Said a familiar voice Ramune turned his purple eye's on Julia the vaporeon. Ramune smiles at her "Well hello there beautiful" He tessed her and she laughed and jumped out of the water "So...are you going to show me the palace?"

Ramune noded "well i wouldn't lie about that...let's go"

Ramune leaded her to the palace they walked through the entrance "waw...it's lovely" she comments Ramune smiles "yea it really is...but there's something i really want to show you" He's eye lit up 'when i show her...oh Mew i can't wait to see the look on her face'

He started to lead her to the water by the geart den she just looked puzzled. Ramune smirks at her then jumped into the water she followed as the two vaporeon swam down the water grow darker.

Ramune and Julia swan through a under water cave.

Ramune swam to the tap again and so did Julia bothe vaporeon popped there heads abuth the water to see a a domain filled cave "oh Ramune!...dose anyone else know about this?" She asked with a surprised face "um...no it was my place...i came here to get away from the other's" she looked at him "hmm..then why show me?" Ramune gave a smiled a warm smile "Because your not like the others..." She smiles at him "Ramune..." She got close to him and he pushed himself close to her. He kissed her and she happily kissed backed. "I love you  Ramune" he noged her "i know...i love to"

*

The two Vaporeon's walked around the palace Ramune showed her everything. "Wow...you i can't believe you grow up here..." They walked side by side "it's not as great as you think" She looked puzzled "What do you mean not that great...it's amazing!" Ramune frowned "maybe from your eyes...but it was only great when Blaze was around..well and you" he smiles again and licked her check "oh...i see Blaze he's bissy all the time right?" Ramune noded "yeah... But I've got you now right?" She giggles "always" Ramune noded that's all he wanted to hear. "Ramune!" Ramune and Julia tune to see a Flareon walking towards them 'Oh great Blaze'

Ramune. Walked up to Blaze "Blaze what are you doing here?" Blaze smiled "i was looking for you i thought well after last night i thought we should hang out i got sometime off"  Ramune shock his head "No Blaze I'm bissy go away" Blaze looked shocked "Your bissy?...with what?" Ramune narrowed his eyes "oh i see you think i got no life!...you think it's all about you just because your the king?" Blaze shock his head "no i didnt mean-" "Ramune?..I'm just going to go...I'll see you later" Julia cut in and took off. Ramune watched her go feeling kinda annoyed with Blaze and turned his cold gaze on him "...Great just great Blaze nice work" Ramune said in a ice voice. Blaze dropped his ears "oh... Sorry i didn't know Ramune" Ramune just shock his head and took off in a huff.

Sorry for shot chapter and also there's going to be a lot of past chapter's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
16.4K 916 59
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...
2.4K 110 25
This story is a vaporeon x shiny vaporeon Warning there is violence in this story and curse words might be used. This story is about two vaporeons wh...
5.1K 234 41
Book 2 Warning: there is violence, gore and sadness (such as death) in this story and curse words may be used. This also may be disturbing to some r...