PERFECT| Katsuki Bakugo X Rea...

By xghouleyeddemon

『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You wi... More

『Chapter 1』Y/N
『Chapter 2』The Entrance Exams
『Chapter 3』First Day
『Chapter 4』Training Battle
『Chapter 5』Do I?
『Chapter 7』Teenage Romance
『Chapter 8』Sports Festival
『Chapter 9』Sports Festival (2)
『Chapter 10』Decisions
『Chapter 11』The Hero Killer Stain
『Chapter 12』Results
『Chapter 13』Fun Night
『Chapter 14』Practical Exams
『Chapter 15』The Mall
『Chapter 16』Training Camp
『Chapter 17』Training Camp (2)
『Chapter 18』Rescue
『Chapter 19』Oh Shi- ete Oshiete yo
『Chapter 20』Dorms
『Chapter 21』One more step
『Chapter 22』Provisional Licensing Exam
『Chapter 23』 Provisional Liscensing Exam (2)
『Chapter 24』*Gasp*
『Chapter 25』The Big Three
『Chapter 26』Son of a blade
『Chapter 27』To Save Her
『Chapter 28』The Mission
『Chapter 29』Bend The Future
『Chapter 30』The dream is over
『Chapter 31』I Love You Too
『IN BETWEEN』

『Chapter 6』USJ

13.9K 421 469
By xghouleyeddemon

Anger is a powerful emotion that one must not act on. Ever.

•••

Aizawa was speaking to us about Rescue.
He never went into the specifics but there wasn't much to say until we travel to the special facility that specializes in rescue.
USJ.

"Gather around class 1-A. Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." Tenya ordered.

I giggled because it wasn't that kind of bus. Though obviously, I didn't tell him that.

I entered the bud and debated briefly on where to sit.
I didn't want to sit next to the brunette gravity chick aka Uraraka. Or Asui, she talks too much. They both do.Or anyone in the front.

I sat in an empty two seat column.

Bakugo made the choice to sit next to me for some reason.

And not gonna lie, it was disturbingly peaceful.

He was quiet...for the most part.

"Sure but Bakugo is always angry so he'll never be that popular." Tsuyu was in the front, talking sbout popularity and Bakugo's name came up. Naturally.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"

"See" Tsu said pointing at him.

Kaminari started teasing Bakugo and I was laughing at the truth coming out.
In the little time I've known Bakugo, he was always loud. Though, recently he had been acting abnormally. He was too quiet. I don't know the guy but even I think it was weird.

Bakugo heard me laugh, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY HUH? I'LL KILL YOU!"

I just laughed even more. "Sure you will, calm down."

"IM CALM!" Bakugo replied. Clearly not calmly but I didn't correct him.

If I instigated his behaviour then he would still be screaming in my ear. He's funny when he's hysterical but it gets annoying.

Aizawa declared our arrival at the facility.

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you" the famous hero 13 greeted us.

We were all excited.
I've never seen anything so big. A building so fancy. Like an amusement park.

The infamous 13 gave us a speech of our powers and how they could be deadly. She talked about her personal experience with her Quirk.

I guess that even Heroes worry about their Quirk. I never really gave it much thought. All the people I grew up with had Quirks that were rejected by society.  Precisely because they were dangerous. Difference is that Heroes will always seem like the good guys and villains like the bad guys. As if the villains automatically are crazy lunatics who want to watch the world burn.
It's a bunch of bullshit basically—Wait! I'm not supposed to think like that anymore.
Heroes don't hate the hero society. Ugh, I'm still getting the hang of this.

All of a sudden, while I was having an inner conversation, the lights went out. And a purple/black spot appeared  in the middle of the facility. Near the water fountain.

My eyes widen at the sudden realization.

'Why are they here?'

"STAY BACK! This is real. Those are villains."  Aizawa ordered and took a few steps back. After he analyzed the situation he said, "So you scumbags used the press as cover and sneaked onto campus."

This is bad.

"Is the entire campus under attack or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point where a class was being taught. They are fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?" Shoto spoke steadily. For the first time probably. I'm not entirely sure what other interaction I've had with that guy.

Anyways, what he said was interesting.
Objective...Why did they come? Are they after someone..?
If they are then they must be out of their minds. For real this time.
They know better than to do that to me.

Aizawa charged at the villains and to be honest, he was freaking awesome.

We had to run to the entrance and get out of here but a warp gate formed in front of us.

"There is no escape for you." The fog man spoke "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are The League of Villains, I know it's inpolite but we decided to invite ourselfs into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place of All Might? The symbol of peace to take his last breath. I believe he was suppose to be hear today and yet i see no sign of him. There must have been some change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well in the end I suppose it doesn't matter, I still have a role to play. Though, I'm sure you know that I can't hurt you..."

'Play it cool Y/n. They don't know. They don't know. Everything will be fine.'

Just then, Kirishima and Bakugo charged at the villain but it did no good.

Instead the villain made a dome of black/purple smoke around some of us.

Next thing I knew, I was somewhere else.

I got teleported to the Collapse Zone.
I landed on the floor inside a building, and villains where there waiting for us.

Eijiro and Bakugo appeared here too.

"You guys ok?" Kirishima asks as he pats himself down.

"Yes, are you?" I reply while doing the same.

"Im fine." Bakugo said grumpily.

A villain was about to punch me so I grabbed his arm, twisted it, and burned him a little with black fire.

Bakugo and Eijiro got to fighting too.

A villain used his strength and punched me in the face and that made me collapse backwards. I couldn't breath for a couple seconds. My eyes stung and my nose throbbed.

"IDIOT!" Bakugo charged at him and made an explosion that made the villain fall backwards. I wasn't sure if Bakugo called me a dumbass or the villain.

I stood straight again, shaking off the anger.
I had make sure my fire is under control.

I shot red flames towards a line of villains; burning them all at the same time.
After that was done, I wiped away blood from my face with a smile. "Bastards."

'Damn she's hot' Bakugo thought but quickly denied them naughty voices.

Eijiro just kept punching and kicking ass, and Bakugo was doing the same with his explosions. I just kept going with my fire quirk.

'Why do they want All Might? They know they can't defeat him. Could it be that they figured a way to kill him? If so, I wont let them dig themselves into a hole.'
"What do you want with All Might?!" I yelled at the guy in front of me—threatening him with my hand of fire.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The villain said.

"Big mistake" I burned the side of his arm and he screamed in pain.

"YOU MONSTER!" He yelled.

Flashback

"OUR DAUGHTER IS A MONSTER! What do you expect? That I could be happy living like this?!" Y/n's mother yelled at her husband.

I could hear my parents arguing about me again.
'Im a monster?'
I looked at both my hands.
These are the hands of a monster.

They are the monsters.

They gave me this curse. I didn't choose this quirk.

I go to my parent's room. My mother is crying and father is angry.

"Y/n get out of here!" Father yells at me.

"No."

"What did you say?!" He grows furious and tries to push me away.

"Don't touch me!"

•••

Bakugo saw how I got distracted and send some explosions at the guy.

"Y/n?!" He called to me.

I snapped out of it. I shot a blue fireball to one of the villains.
'Dammit don't be weak Y/n.'

"SAY GOOD BYE!!" Bakugo yelled at the last two villains. "I think that's the last of these guys. Weaklings." He said breathing heavily.

"We need to find the rest of our classmates. If we are still at USJ then maybe they are too. And not all of them have the same authentic skills we do." Eijiro spoke.

"You wanna track everyone down, have fun. But im gonna destroy that warpy bastard." Bakugo said.

The two guys started arguing. Meanwhile I could feel someone here with us, but i couldnt see him anywhere.

"Guys someone is here." I said stopping them from talking. 

The man was about to attack but Bakugo stopped him and blew him up.

"Go find the others if you want to." The hot headed fire hazard started walking out.

"Wait we shouldn't separate. I think what you're saying is that you trust our classmates. And that's thinking like a man." Eijiro said smashing his hard fists together.

We arrived at the center of the facility and saw All Might about to get crushed with a warp gate.

'First of all, when did he get here?'

Shoto froze a big ass bird giant, Bakugo attacked the mist guy, and Kirishima tried attacking the leader of the League of Villains but he dodged.

"Man, that was gonna be cool" Eijiro complained.

"Don't move, if I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then i'll blow you they'll be piecing you up for weeks!" Bakugo threatened.

"That's not very heroic." Eijiro said.

I was standing next to Midoriya, waiting if someone made a move. The birdman started moving with a detached arm and leg but they grew back. Birdy rushed to attack Bakugo.
All Might towards Bakugo.

"Wow! Kacchan you dodged him?" Izuku asked.

Bakugo was next to us.

He was dumbfounded, "No, I didn't you scum."

"All Might is fucking fast." I comment.

  "Nomu, Kurogiri. Kill him. I'll get the children" Tomura spoke. He looked at me, I could see his red glowing eye in between the fingers of the mask. His eyes tell me everything, he won't kill me. He won't hurt me, I knew that by heart.

All Might and Nomu started fighting head to head and that caused a lot of wind. I was literally about to fly away so i needed to grab onto something.
'Fuck it'
I held Eijiro's hand for support. Since he hardened he can at least keep his composure.
All Might fought hard, finally Nomu was blown away. Me and Kirishima didn't stop holding hands and Bakugo took notice.

"OI DONT TOUCH HER YOU RED HEAD LOSER!"

Eijiro let go of my hand and Bakugo grabbed it. All of our eyes widen by his actions, he quickly let go.

"WHATEVER IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!" The sandy haired guy yelled with his cheeks red.

All Might was all worn out.
Izuku was worrying like crazy. But why?

Tomura attacked All Might, but Izuku interfered. All Might was about to hit Kurogiri, but Tomura's hand was going to touch Izuku's face.
All of a sudden, a gunshot was heard.

"The pro heroes are here" I stated.

Then Tomura was hit like 5 times, 13 used her black hole quirk to suck them up but he went through the warp.

I know he will be fine. The boss can't bare to let him die.
Kirishima then told us to head back to the others. And so we did. 

We were outside when the police arrived.

"Where were you y/n?" Mina asked.

"I was at the Collapse Zone with Bakugo and Eijiro." I answered, remembering that I had unlocked a memory.

I looked at both Bakugo and Kirishima; both were bragging how easy it was. Which is good, they forgot I got distracted.

We all went back to class as a request from the police. Walking down the hallway Bakugo, Eijiro, Denki, and I were talking.

"Kirishima and Bakugo, you guys were amazing." I said calmly.

They were flustered.

"You too Y/n, what happen with you and that villain though? You stopped mid fight." Kirishima said. Not knowing it was a sensitive topic.

"She just got distracted. Dont worry about it loser." Bakugo told Eijiro.

'So he didn't forget.'

"Thanks" I mouthed to him.

He didnt say a thing. Im guessing he said "Shut up." internally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 55.1K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
852K 23.8K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
78.9K 2K 45
(Y/n) didn't stay at home much more at her best friend Tsuyu Asui's house. (Y/n) has been through a tough childhood so one day when she was 7 her par...