The Alphas Special Mate

By Cyndel_Fouts

(This book is completely unedited.) Sophie and James's are twins with blonde hair sophie has the bright green... More

Chapter 1 The Beginning of Summer
Chapter 2 second day of summer
Chapter 3 Stunned
Chapter 4 Mate
chapter 5 The Shopping Trip
chapter 6 ima win this bet!!!
A/N
chapter 7
chapter 8 The Den
a/n
chapter 9 waking up
chap 10 Getting My Powers
chapter 11 Telling The Pack
chapter 11 family reunion with a twist
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
authors note
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
sequel!!!!
HELP!!!
ugggggg

The Alphas Special Mate

21K 550 10
By Cyndel_Fouts

Prologue

My name is Sophie I have a twin brother James who way to protect time of me you may not believe what I'm about to tell you my whole family is werewolves in fact we have a pack called the blue moon pack me and my bro are both 15 fixing to turn 16 in a week when a werewolf turn 16 that's when they shift and find there mate I have two best friends Martha and Maria and no they aren't twins Martha is 16 but hasn't found her mate and Maria is 15 and hasn't shifted yet either we all go to north high high school and are all sophomores my parents are brad and Mackenzie Phillips we all live in the pack house with everyone else right now it's the beginning of summer and everyone is going on vacation except for us and my two best friends oh and my brothers annoying friends Xavier the alphas son and Tom the betas son which is Maria's twin and Dave Martha's twin I know watcha thinking twins wow there's a lot tell me about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 562 22
Amy and Anna are twins, the young women get dressed up to a get together with vampire and werewolves. All three species: human, vampire and werewolf...
236K 3.5K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
14.4K 621 24
When someone thinks of a witch, they think of red hair, a long nose, and green skin; but all of that is all a myth. Witches are born with blonde hair...
80.3K 1.4K 19
How could he love me now? You can tell I'm different now. My eyes are yellow now. Because of that red head I'm now a double monster. How do I belong...