Chapter 2 second day of summer

Sophie's prov

Three more days till our birthday we decided to have just a teen day it's me Xavier Tom James me Martha Maria we decided to go to the mall well more like us girls decided but they went along with it.

come on boys you are taking way to long come on my grandma can walk faster than you.

ok how about you boys go find your masquerade outfits for the party in 3 days.

fine come on boys let's go find our outfits got to listen to the girls Xavier said with a smirk on his face.

good now leave I say,

Martha who do you think my mate will be.

well im gonna say Xavier he keeps looking at you all lovey Dovey

noooo that can't be ok next subject

let's find the guys I want to go home and swim.

(later that night)

we all decided to have movie night we were watching the movie Freddy Krueger.

towards the middle of the movie I fell asleep I was awoken by someone carrying me I looked up to see Xavier carrying me but I was so tired that I just snuggled up to him I thought I heard him growl in approval but I was too tired to fight with it.

(the next morning)

huh how did I get here I thought I was in the living room that's when I remembered what happen last night, me falling asleep during the movie xavier carrying me to my room me snuggling up to him and OH MY GOSH I Remember now he growled in agreement I need to talk to my friends.

(maria Martha get your buts to my room this instant)

(fine we are coming quite yelling at us)

what's the matter soph

ok after all of of y'all went to bed I stayed to finish the movie but then I fell asleep I woke up to xavier carrying me to my bedroom I was so tired that I didn't care so I snuggled up to him and he growled in agreement it sounded like. I said in all one breath.

ok slow down it's ok that's good. Martha said

yea I agree with martha. Maria said.

ok fine I guess it's ok it just scared me and if I was his mate why didn't he tell me.

oh soph you know the rules if your not the age to shift they can't tell ya your supposed to figure it out on your own boy or girl. Maria said

oh well see I didn't know that.

ok so what are we gonna do today. Martha said

umm well we've already been shopping no need to go again how about we go tan outside by the pool. I said

sounds good Maria and Martha said at the same time.

ok meet back here in 20 k.

k. they both said.

20 minutes later they were in my room with there swimsuits on we were walking to the pool talking about how I'm going to be shifting in two days and i can't wait when all of a sudden we heard  low growl coming from XAVIER he then turned and walked away.

Maria and Martha both started giggling and I looked at them like they were crazy then they both gestured to my body and then I remembered that I was in a bikini with nothing else on.

oh my gosh girls Mabry your right Maybe he is my mate.

well duh why else would he do that Martha said.

once we got to the pool we sat in our chairs and started to tan then all of the sudden we were being picked up and thrown in the pool

me Martha and Maria both came to the surface to see xavier Tom and James rolling around laughing not paying attention so we decided to get them back I quietly got out of the pool and grabbed the water hose and sprayed them from head to toe they in instantly stopped laughing and looked at me with a playful glare.

so they couldn't get me I ran and jumped back in the pool turns out they still got me when I wasn't paying attention someone grabbed my legs and pulled me underneath the water turns out it was xavier I looked a him and seen him smile at me under the water so I swam up to catch my breath.

Xavier why did you do that huh.

well you sprayed us with a water hose so it's only fair. Xavier said

well then it's only fair if I do this then I splashed him in the face with water.

ok I know you did not just do that. xavier said.

well I think I just did

your gonna get now ill give you girls to the count of 5 one

that's when us girls were gone we all went into the hallway closet and waited for them to pass when they passed we went to my room cause i know that's were they went the first time.

so when do you think they will find us as soon as I said that Xavier came busting into my room picked me up and carried me outside back to the pool I kept slapping his back hopping that would make him stop then I remembered the whole him being my mate so I did the only thing I could think of I slapped his arse

Sophie did you just slap my arse. Xavier said

why yes I did got a problem with it

well of course not but fair is fair then he slapped mine I started to blush furiously then he he laughed and threw me into the pool but I grabbed his pants and ended up pulling him in with me when we surfaced we were so close so he just leaned in and kissed me of course I didn't know what to do but to kiss back when we pulled apart he just smiled and and got out of the pool leaving me stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and tell me what you think is it good bad and don't forget to vote I'd love to see how manly of you like my book. :)