Rรชveur || p.jm || โœ”๏ธ [EDITING...

By jimins_hoee

๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

A B O U T
โ‹†castโ‹†
ยนone
ยฒtwo
ยณthree
โดfour
โตfive
โถsix
โทseven
โนnine
ยนโฐten
ยนยนeleven
ยนยฒTwelve
ยนยณThirteen
ยนโดFourteen
ยนโตFifteen
ยนโถSixteen
ยนโทSeventeen
ยนโธEighteen
ยนโนNineteen
ยฒโฐTwenty
ยฒยนTwenty-one
ยฒยฒTwenty-two
ยฒยณTwenty-three
ยฒโดTwenty-four
ยฒโตTwenty-five
ยฒโถTwenty-six
ยฒโทTwenty-seven
ยฒโธTwenty-eight
ยฒโนTwenty-nine
E P I L O G U E

โธeight

714 48 16
By jimins_hoee

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 8: First day

Wrapping my fingers around the heated cup of coffee, I flipped the resume's sheets. Yesterday night, I asked Sora to prepare me a false resume. Jimin requested one for the work he had offered me.

Sora came inside the kitchen, looking restless and tired. Taking another cup of coffee, she almost collapsed on the kitchen table.

"You look more terrible than a zombie. What's with you?" laughing at her appearance right now, I didn't even bother to look up. Which turned out to be a bad decision. Her glare was haunting every inch of my face, until I looked up.

"What?" I shrugged.

"You made me work all night" her high pitched voice never failed to surprise me. Leaving the cup of coffee on the table, I placed my second finger along her lips, mouthing shhh.

Sora moved my hand away and folded her arms. Calming herself, she took a biscuit from the floral pottery we had.

"Who the hell asks for a fake resume and bussines clothes in the middle of the night?" rolling my eyes at how she started this conversation again, I left the paper sheets down and gazed her.

"Don't forget that you're still my manager" my tone was monotone and annoyed.

Sora raised one single eyebrow "It's not about that. What did you think when you lied and accepted the job? You didn't come here for this Eun Ji."

Rolling my eyes again, I got up from my sit to take the trench Sora bought me. After choosing the beige one, I flipped my nude heels too and observed myself on the mirror.

"Stop ignoring me. This is serious," she came behind me.

"Yeah I came here to lay low until I die. I know that very well. But what if I want to live a little too. Is that wrong?" throwing the trench over my shoulders, I took my car keys. She grabbed my arm making my body jolt back.

"Wait. Don't talk like that. I am just worried about you. I'm your best friend Eun Ji, " a smile crept through my face when I heard her words.

"I'm just teasing you idiot. You'll have to stick with me until..uhm well until I won't wake up anymore," I grinned which made her slap my arm.

"Don't say that. You will not die," shaking my head, I waved at her and made my way out.

After closing the door behind me, I greeted my baby Audi and got ready for the ride. The GPS lady was annoying me, but being in a need for help, I couldn't turn it off.

After getting stuck in the traffic for ten minutes straight, I spotted Park Company. Gigantic. I took my purse, phone and work bag, then followed the other employees.

As soon as I entered the lobby, I was greeted by the reception. In that spot, a blonde female was scrolling down her phone.

Clapping my heels on the ground loudly, I reached the spot. To get her attention, I knocked on the table twice. Her gazed switched idly from her phone on my structure. As soon as our eyes met, the corner of my lips lifted up into a small false smile. Instead she didn't even bother too greet me.

"How can I help you miss?" I clenched my jaw, when I heard her grating voice. What a nuisance.

"I'm here to meet Mr Park," breathing in and out slowly with my nostrils, I tried to act as friendly as possible. The female let out a chuckle and gazed me once again.

"Do you have an appointment?" she asked glancing at her phone.

Her question made me think for a second. Jimin didn't say anything about an appointment. So I shook my head.

"You should ask your boss about that. He was the one who invited me."

"Without an appointment you can't go inside. I will talk to Mr Park and let you know," her hand greeted my face by guiding me at the waiting hall.

Following that way, I sat down on one of the settee there. My gaze never left her side. As soon as I went away, she didn't bother to inform Jimin, but immediately grabbed her phone.

Caressing my temples, I thought about how to contact Jimin. A tap on my shoulder snapped me out of the thoughts I was drowning in.

Glancing up my shoulder, I recognized those fluffy caramel hair that has been haunting me recently. His shoulders were surrounded by a leather maroon jacket and under it everything was black.

"Eun Ji, what are you doing here? You should've come at my office," Jimin spoke in a rush.

Raising my eyebrow, I gave him a confused look.

"Didn't your secretary inform you?"
This time I was greeted by a confused Jimin. He shook his head in a no.

"Well I came and told your blonde secretary that we had an appointment together. She told me that you will be informed and I had to wait here," letting out a chuckle, I threw my glance on the chick that was smiling at her phone.

My glance was accompanied by Jimin's one. Moving his head, he made its way at her desk "Follow me."

When the female noticed her boss going towards her, she immediately threw her phone inside the purse. As much as I hated when someone gets scolded in public, this wasn't one of those situation. It's entertaining, a lot.

"Momo I thought you had to inform me about something," Jimin's tone was calm and serious.

That made Momo's face color one with her straight blonde hair. She stuttered, but then gazed down instead.

"I'm sorry," she muttered.

Jimin looked over me then back at her again "You shouldn't apologize to me. But the lady that you made wait."

Around us, silence fell and the air was filled with low voices. Momo clenched her teeth and bowed at me,muttering another I'm sorry.

Jimin nodded and started walking in the opposite direction, making me follow him again. Suddenly he turned his body around, making me stumble. Jimin grabbed my arm, fixing my balance.

Careful he whispered and then turned at Momo "I think it's better if you take the week off."

Those word made her face even more pale. Her eyes were filled with hatred towards me. Great, I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Jimin asked leaning over me. I shook my head and then spoke "Will you fire her?"

"Nah. I would love to do that, but I can't."

"Why?" my curiosity was interfering again between the thoughts of mine.

"My mother's friend brought her here. Now I should be waiting for phonecalls. A lot of phonecalls," Jimin giggled.

Whenever he let out a giggle, his eyes lit up like baby fire-flies. A light shady rose invades his cheek and his crooked teeth makes its way out in spotlight. Gosh I hate that I'm such a picky person. Having this characteristic, I've always noticed every peculiar detail on somebody's face. This is what transformed me into a successful model and designer. Well almost designer.

"I will be showing you the new office in which you will work. And of course introduce you to our main designer. Whom happens to be the company's vice president too," he said while entering I guess his office.

I was startled when someone's else voice crept through the air.

"You forgot to mention that I am your best friend too," the guttural sudden voice sent shivers everywhere on my skin.

Jimin looked over the other male who was roaming through some paper sheets and laughed.

"He was the one I was talking you about. Always sneaking in my office," Jimin tsked.

I felt tensed as the other's boy gaze kept observing me. His eyes were dark and astonishing attractive.

"Stop whining Jimin. Let me introduce myself. I am Kim Taehyung, vice president of Park Company."

That moment I prayed to God, that I misheard what he just said. This male can not be Kim Taehyung, my older brother.

...

[edited]

-hello loves. What a shitty chapter.
Let me know what do you think about Eun Ji and Taehyung being siblings.
Remember that Eun Ji's real last name is Kim Eun Ji.
If you liked this chapter please support my book by commenting and voting on it.
Of course if you want, I don't obligate anyone.
your dear author lostsoul E.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 2.4K 68
โ™ก ๏ธŽ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ท๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
32K 1K 21
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–š๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–š๐–“๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐–“๐–” ๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๏ฟฝ...
859K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
52.3K 2K 18
โ“™โ“”โ“žโ“ โ“กโ“”โ“โ“ โ“˜โ“ข โ“ โ“”โ“˜โ“–โ“—โ“ฃโ“”โ“”โ“ โ“จโ“”โ“โ“ก-โ“žโ“›โ““ โ“–โ“˜โ“กโ“›, โ“ฆโ“—โ“ž โ“›โ“˜โ“ฅโ“”โ“ข โ“˜โ“ โ“ขโ“žโ“คโ“ฃโ“— โ“šโ“žโ“กโ“”โ“, โ“ขโ“”โ“žโ“คโ“›. . โ“กโ“”โ“โ“'โ“ข โ“Ÿโ“โ“กโ“”โ“โ“ฃโ“ข โ“โ“กโ“” โ“‘โ“”โ“ขโ“ฃ โ“•โ“กโ“˜โ“”โ“โ““โ“ข โ“ฆโ“˜โ“ฃโ“— โ“ฃโ“—โ“” โ“šโ“˜โ“œ โ“•โ“โ“œโ“˜โ“›โ“จ, โ“ฃโ“—โ“”โ“จ โ“—โ“โ“ฅโ“” โ“ โ“ขโ“žโ“ โ“‘โ“คโ“ฃ โ“ฆโ“—...