Down The Train Tracks *Jason...

Von BiancaBones

What would you do if the one you loved more than life itself, was the one who made you want to end everything... Mehr

Down The Train Tracks. ~Introduction. ["Everything has to be for a reason."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.1 ["I'm going to die in this person's arms."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.2 ["I never had a choice."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.3 ["An Angel by the train tracks."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.4 ["She was completely dead."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.5 ["No one deserves this pain."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.6 ["She's not your toy."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.7 ["I died a little more inside."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.8 ["She makes me insane."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.9 ["You can go home."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.10 ["I don't want to hurt her."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.11 ["Did I betray him?"]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.12 ["I'm just your kidnapper."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.13 ["She's mine, Johnson."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.14 ["A Zombie with a Pulse."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.15 ["I'm here for you."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.16 ["Hello world, I'm your wild girl."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.17 ["Hello World, I'm your wild girl." 2]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.18 ["I will never forget what you did."]
Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.19 ["Your brown eyes are my blue skies."]

Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.20 ["Down the train tracks."]

7.6K 313 97
Von BiancaBones

A blonde looked at me from inside the mirror. It was a kind of pale yellow type colour. A knock came from the door, but I held my gaze with the blonde.

“Can I come in?” A voice asked from the opposite side of the wooden door.

“Yeah,” I replied softly.

The door opened a second later; I turned and faced the person walking in, closing the door behind them gently. There were two strangers in the room with me; the blonde who looked at me from inside the mirror, and the man who towered over me; he had really dark –almost black– chestnut brown hair.

I smiled at the man, running my fingers through his hair, gently pulling and ruffling some strands so I could process the change.

“Wow,” I exclaimed in a whisper.

“What?” The man asked.

“You look so different,” I smiled at him. I looked into his eyes, his beautiful eyes that would always stay the same, no matter how much he changed, or how old he got. His newly dyed hair made him look like a different person, his face looked slightly altered, his features a little darker –but still beautiful, I had to gaze into his caramel orbs that once matched his hair, for a sense of familiarity.

“And you look so beautiful,” Jason smiled, placing his hands on my hips, pulling me in for a soft kiss. His hands slowly making their way up and down my sides, then to my stomach, my fingers had tangled themselves in with strands of Jason’s hair.

I giggled against his lips, his lips stopped moving and he pulled back to look at me, his hands now on my hips.

“Why are you laughing?” He asked, amusement clear in his eyes, a small smile spreading on his lips.

“It tickled when you touched my stomach,” I laughed lightly.

“Oh, really?” He asked in a mischievous tone.

I had my finger held in the air, pointing at Jason as I inhaled deeply, leaving my mouth linger open for a while.

“No,” I said warningly.

A smirk played on his lips, his hands slowly moving off my hips towards my stomach.

“Jason, I–” I couldn’t finish my sentence, because I burst into a fit of laughter. Tears building up in my eyes, legs turning to jelly, finding it hard to breathe –I guess I forgot to mention that I was extremely ticklish.

“I swear,” I couldn’t stop laughing. “Jason, I will hurt you,” I said in the sternest tone possible at the moment. Although, as you could imagine, stern is kind of hard to pull off when you can’t stop laughing.

I managed to raise my right leg with struggle as it was about to collapse, and stomp down on Jason’s toes as hard as I could. Something went wrong in the process; my laughter was causing me to shake and twitch a little and I guess that put me off, because when I stomped down, only a bit of my foot hit Jason’s, most of it went down on hem of his too long jeans. Not noticing this, my leg jerked back, causing Jason’s to wobble and mine to slip.

I fell on top of Jason as he hit the ground, his head barely missing the door. My head fell onto his chest; I was sitting on his lower stomach-pelvic area, straddling him with my legs at either side of him.

“Well, hello there,” he smirked as I lifted my chest off his, both of his hands on my butt.

I rolled my eyes, trying to get up off him, only to be held in place by his strong hands.

“Jason,” I said in warning tone, not needing to say anymore.

“Yes, dear?” He asked innocently.

“Let me go,” I demanded.

“I’ll have to think about it.”

“No, no thinking about it,” I mocked. “I’m telling you to let me go, you don’t have a choice in the matter.”

“See, I was considering it, but now it’s a definite no. You’re staying right here,” he stretched out the word ‘right’, holding onto me tighter.

A smirk appeared on my face, mischief dancing on my lips as I leaned down and began kissing him. We were full on making out when he really got into it, his hands sliding up my back, under my shirt, soon making their way to my stomach.

His hands were just about to touch my bra, and that’s when I stood up.

“Thanks for letting me up!” I smiled successfully down at a rather frustrated looking Jason.

“What? You can’t just –Melody!” He exclaimed in a high pitched voice. I giggled.

“Well, be seeing ya then,” I said walking out into the hallway.

I felt hands creep around my waist, turning me around to face him, he smirked.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He teased.

“To find a man who can keep me held down.”

“Oh, so you like being held down?”

“Only when I know we both want it,” I whispered. He looked down at me, his smirk still on his face.

I couldn’t help but giggle as he lightly pushed my back into the wall, holding me in place by my hips, inching closer to kiss me.

*

Clutching my chest, I turned around to see what the sudden outburst was that made me jump in fright.

“Jesus Christ, Jason-” His hand clasped over my mouth before I could finish yelling at him. I mumbled against his palm, but stopped when Jason started talking.

“Melody, listen to me, you need to shut up, alright? Don’t say a word, don’t move an inch,” his cold voice made my skin jump up in little bumps. “Got it?” I nodded, and he lowered his hand.

“Johnson is here,” he whispered, still as cold as it was before.

I stood frozen for a second, allowing myself to process Jason’s words.

“W-what?”

“The asshole showed up a day early, I should have seen this coming, it’s my fault; I’m sorry.”

“This isn’t your fault Jason.” He looked at me for a second before nodding.

“So what are we going to do, are we going to run now and try to get away, or stay and leave after he’s gone? Because I think we both know his little visits are going to become a frequent event,” I asked, hoping it was the first option we were going to go for.

“Neither.”

“What? What do you mean neither?”

“As in, we’re not doing anything you just said,”

“But-”

“Melody, listen to me,” he began, putting his hands on my cheeks, making me look up at him. “We are not going anywhere.” My eyes searched his for a sign that this was all a joke, but sadly, this wasn’t a joke –he was being deadly serious.

“Wha–no! Jason, I’m not–”

“Please, Melody. You have to leave, now. Run into my room as fast as you can, in the far right corner of the room, opposite the bed, there’s a string hanging from the ceiling. Pull it, and the stairs will open, run up there and there’s a window on the ceiling of the attack, get a chair or something and pull yourself up out of there. Walk out onto the roof, and climb down the drain pipe, or something. Okay, babygirl? Go.” He quickly pecked my forehead, his hands lowering from my face, down to his sides.

“No, you listen to me; I’m not leaving you here,” I gave him a stern look, refusing to break eye contact.

“Melody, you have to. Please, just go now, hurry!”

“No, Jason! I’m not leaving you here alone!”

“Melody, it’s too late for us both to leave; it’s either one of us stay and only one gets killed, or we both stay and possibly be killed. Just go now, please.”

“No, we can both go together!”

“No, Melody! The only way the plan works is if I stay behind and distract him for as long as I can, that way you will have escaped before he notices you’re not here.”

“Yeah, and then what? What happens when he does notice?”

“Does that matter? Just go!”

“No! It matters Jason! Come on, please, just come with me,” my stern glare faded, sorrow filling every inch of my body.

“I’m not going, Mel,” I could tell by the determination in his voice, and the strong look in his eyes, that he wasn’t giving up.

“I’m not either, Jason!” I yelled in a whisper.

For a brief moment, his determination faded; overcome by sadness, he caught onto my arms and pulled me roughly into a gentle hug.

“Please, I–” His sweet voice was cut off by the sound of the door banging open, slamming against the wall –that’s definitely going to leave a hole.

My body tensed in Jason’s arms, as I opened my eyes to see a very infuriated looking Johnson, standing a few steps away from us by the open space where the door was once filling.

Anger bubbled in my blood, rage burning my skin red; I forced myself out of Jason’s hands and quickly walked up to Johnson. Before he could react, my fist met his eye; I put as much force as I could into kneeing his crotch.

He collapsed to the floor on all fours, falling down flat on his face when both hands went for his throbbing manhood. I spat on his face once he rolled over, his hands gripped onto my too-big-boots Jason let me keep, he soon released, though, after I took my other foot and stomped down on his stomach.

“Are you crazy?” Jason yelled, not looking back at me, as he took my hand and pulled us both out of the room, heading for the stairs. I felt the warmth from his hand slowly drift away, followed by a lot of banging.

I looked ahead, and saw both Jason and Johnson at the bottom of the staircase. Johnson was breathing heavily on top of Jason, why wasn’t I pulled down when he ran and attacked Jason? I mean, he was holding my hand…

I guess Jason heard the footsteps that I seemed to be oblivious to, and knew what was coming. I looked at Jason’s face; I felt all the pain he felt, and ran in the opposite direction, heading for Jason’s room. A look of relief appeared on his face, a grateful twinkle in his eye, as he saw where I was running.

Within a second, I was out of sight. I kept running down the hallway, choosing to ignore the sounds coming from downstairs. I wasn’t doing what Jason thought I was; I ran over to the book placed on the desk next to his bed, opening it and taking out the hidden knife inside.

Slowly, I made my way back down the hall, praying the floorboards wouldn’t creak, now nearing the stairs. Everything was quiet now, which made me worry.

One foot, two, three feet. I made my way down the stairs, not making a sound, now seeing both of them. Jason was on the ground by the fireplace, leaning up against the tiles that surrounded it, blood slowly making its way down his forehead, stopping above his eyebrow. Johnson was towering over him, standing by his feet, his back to me.

“Fallen in love with the victim, eh Jase?” Johnson’s teasing voice filled every inch of the room. Jason’s eyes flickered towards me for a millisecond, I knew he was disappointed that I didn’t take my chance and escape, but he should of known better; I wasn’t going to leave him here to die.

“She really has you wrapped around your finger Jason, doesn’t she?” Jason’s hateful gaze bore into him as he leaned down, crouching his knees, so that now his face was directly across from Jason’s.

“You do know that she was playing you all along, I didn’t expect you to be so foolish, Jason. You were always such an intelligent boy, I expected more from you. You were always just her kidnapper, nothing more, and now she’s gone.” I slowly inched nearer, making sure to be as quiet as possible.

“Played you like a fool, and left you here for dead. You let her get away, and we can’t have that. Once I finish you off, I’ll hunt her down, make as much use I can out of her, and kill her just like the others. It’s a shame really; it didn’t have to be this way Jason.” I took that as my chance and ran towards him, the dagger just about to pierce into him, when his hand wrapped around my wrist tightly, making me drop the sharp metal on the floor between us.

“You two must really think I’m stupid,” he said harshly, still looking at Jason. He turned around, and stood towering in front of me. “I heard your little argument; you were refusing to leave without Jason, when you had a clear escape route.” He walked forwards, forcing me to walk backwards, until eventually my back hit the wall next to the stairs.

Johnson studied my face, both his legs on the side of mine squashing them together, preventing me from doing what I had previously done. A malicious grin formed on his face, his eyes faded darker.

“I have a lot of plans for this one, we’re gonna have a lot fun, baby,” his smirk grew wider.

I was unable to form words at this point, anger and fear battling inside me, unsure of which emotion was stronger. I did the other thing I had done last time, seen as there was nothing preventing it, and spat in his face. He can consider that my response.

“Second time today, baby, that’s not good,” he leaned in, his mouth next to my ear. “I’ll inflict more pain on you than anyone has ever done before, I’ll have you in ways you didn’t think possible. We’ll do it everywhere; I’ll take you against the wall, on the hood of my car, backseat of my car, with you bent over the table. Gangbang if you’re a good little girl, and if you’re bad,” he lightly snickered, his breath brushed against my neck. “I believe a good spanking is in order,” everything he just said left my face in a cringing expression, and a lot of unpleasant pictures in my mind.

I closed my eyes, opening them when I felt him let go of my wrist. I saw his hand raised, closing my eyes again, knowing what was coming.

“You won’t touch her,” I opened my eyes when I heard his voice, and just in time to see Johnson falling to the floor after Jason punched him.

Jason sat on top of him, throwing at least ten punches every three seconds; his arms were flying everywhere, fists coming in contact with both Johnson’s face and stomach. I stood frozen, watching the violent scene; Jason had never hit me that powerful before, and I thanked God for that, because Johnson was going to look like a deformed plum in the morning. I guess Jason was ‘going easy’ on me this whole time. It’s scary to think just how strong and dangerous he is.

I could never picture Jason murdering someone, or bombing a place filled with hundreds of people, but he’s done both on numerous occasions, and this is the guy I’m in love with.

“Get out of here, Melody!” Jason yelled at me once Johnson started fighting back.

I was about to protest, but didn’t have the time, Jason yelled again once Johnson pushed him off of and onto the floor, hitting Jason.

“Run!” His voice was so powerful and demanding; you’d think I would have obeyed him.

Although, in a way, I did; I ran over to the knife I dropped earlier. I was reaching down, when I felt an enormous weight over my body, slamming down on the ground. I squirmed under the weight, trying to reach the knife just a few mere inches away.

“Stop squirming, little girl, or I’ll make it hurt even more,” Johnson’s voice whispered in my ear, a threatening tone embedded in his words, making me shudder with fear.

His body was pulled from on top of mine; I took this as my chance to quickly grab the knife in my hand. I swiftly turned around, and pushed Jason roughly off of Johnson, quickly taking his place sitting on Johnson, and plunged my arms down with the knife in my hands.

Johnson’s hands quickly wrapped around my wrists, squeezing tightly. I tried my best to overpower him, but who was I kidding? I’m a fifteen year old girl taking on a middle aged criminal; there was no hope for me.

I turned my head in the direction I pushed Jason, Johnson’s hands still wrapped tightly around my wrists, his strength undoubtedly stopping the blood circulation in my hands.

My mouth gaped open, loosening my fingers, I dropped the knife. It fell on the floor next to Johnson, missing him by a dangerously close distance. I jumped off of Johnson immediately, forgetting he even existed, and ran to Jason’s lifeless body. Tears streamed down my face as I leaned over him, my tears mixing in with his blood as they dripped off my face.

I forgot the fireplace was there when I pushed him, his head must have bashed against the stone patch of ground that surrounded the fire when he fell; there was blood everywhere. His blood was staining my jeans as I kneeled next to his limp body. I placed his bleeding head on my lap, applying pressure to the oozing gash on his head, trying to make it stop bleeding.

“Jason,” I cried softly. “Please, please wake up, baby.” I leaned down and kissed his nose, resting my forehead on his afterwards, my blonde hair now stained red from blood.

I could feel the liquid seep through my fingers, and trail down his head to the stone. This just made me apply even more pressure; I closed my eyes, keeping my forehead on his, as I felt the comforting warmth slowly fade away. He can’t be dead, there wasn’t enough blood for him to be dead yet, but if the wound kept bleeding, he’d surely pass away in due time.

I used my spare hand to press two fingers against his neck; relief filled me as I felt his heartbeat. But it was slow, dangerously slow. I was an expert at finding someone’s pulse, I had checked myself countless times, just making sure I was still alive.

 The longer we stayed like this, the more blood he shed. The more blood that shed, the more cold he became. My applying pressure seemed to help slightly; the blood flow slowed and hopefully would soon start to clot. It would only clot, though, if he doesn’t die within the next few minutes. And that, I’m afraid, is very likely to happen.

“You can’t leave me, Jason. You can’t,” I croaked, choking on tears. “I need you.”

I felt my body being ripped away from his; Johnson had taken a hold on my top and yanked me away from Jason, his head falling onto the stone again, as I was thrown on the ground.

“No!” I kept screaming, roaring as Johnson pulled me by my hair into the kitchen. “Jason! Jason!” I cried, screaming at the top of my lungs. The only thing that was stopping Jason from dying was me applying pressure to the wound, and now I can’t do that.

“Stop! Let me go! He’s going to die!” The more I tried to get out of his grip, the more painful his pulling at my hair became.

He lifted me up to my feet, again, by my hair, and took a hold of the back of my neck roughly, his fingers pressing into my skin. Before I knew it, my face was slammed down on the cold counter next to the sink, my hands flat on the surface next to each side of my face.

I turned my head on the cool surface, so my left cheek was being squashed down onto the counter. I didn’t move my hands, trying to not draw attention to the fact that nothing was holding them down. I felt him press his crotch against my jeans, I didn’t care, though, Jason was my top priority right now. Although, there’s little chance that he’s still alive, my tears wet the surface around me, he just can’t be dead.

“It was a bad thing you did, attacking me with that knife, twice,” I heard Johnson say from behind me. Still, I didn’t move my hands to try and push him off of me, I needed to look for something I could hit him with.

A stinging pain suddenly surfaced on my body, after following a loud slapping noise. I felt his hand linger on my butt a while longer, squeezing where he had just hit.

“Hmm, I’m not very fond of these. I’m sure it will feel a lot better and a lot more painful if I took them off.” Without struggle, I felt my pants dropping around my ankles.

I’m going to die, with not a shred of dignity left, aren’t I?

The second and third slap came, I whimpered at the second, but cried out a scream on the third, they were getting harder and harder the more he did it. I cursed how weak I was, but he was just so strong, and it hurt too much not to scream. He did it twice more, before I heard his malicious voice speak once again.

“I don’t think I like these either.”

My eyes targeted a black block, which looked hard enough. I soon realized it was to hold knives; however none were placed in it. Within an instant, it was in the grip of my left hand, I turned my body as much as I could, and just as he was about to rip my panties off me, I swung my arm and belted Johnson across the head with the hard block. His body fell to the ground; I bent down to pull up my pants, and hit him once more across the head to make sure he wouldn’t wake up anytime soon. My ass was throbbing, and probably really red from that. Prick.

Immediately, I ran into the living room, expecting to see Jason’s lifeless body on the ground where I left him, but was surprised to see him struggling to stand up.

“No, no, no. Jason, not too fast,” I panicked over to him, putting his arm around my shoulder, slowly standing him up.

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” His voice was barely audible, but I could very easily hear the worry etched in his words.

“No, Jason, I’m fine. It’s you we need to worry about,” I spoke softly, not wanting to make the pain in his head worse.

“Sit here, and watch him, I’ll be back in a few seconds,” I told him as I placed him sitting on the kitchen floor, leaning against the wooden cabinets.

I didn’t wait for a response, and ran straight upstairs to the first-aid kit in Jason’s room, returning to him as fast as I could. I dropped the first-aid kit at the bottom of the stairs when I saw Johnson on top of Jason, choking him, his face gone purple.

I ran as fast as I could and picked up the knife in the living room floor, quickly running into the kitchen, and before I could think, I plunged the dagger into Johnson’s spine.

My body froze, my eyes wide, unable to look away from the knife in his back. Johnson’s body stiffened, and after a few seconds collapsed on top of Jason, who was quickly recovering from the withdrawal of oxygen.

Jason pushed the corpse off of him, he landed on the ground lying face down, I couldn’t take my eyes off the knife in his back.

What have I done? I’m not a killer… What-

“Melody.” I ignored Jason, still focusing on the man I had just killed, and the knife I had used to do it. “Melody, look at me.” I looked at Jason after a few agonizing seconds, I didn’t even notice the fresh tears streaming down my face until Jason wiped them away with his thumb.

“Jason, I–”

“It’s okay, Mels. It’s okay,” he got on his knees in front of me, and wrapped his arms around my body, hugging me. I hugged him back, crying into his shoulder, while he comforted me, whispering reassuring words in my ear. He told me I did the right thing, that it was the only thing I could have done, that it was all going to be okay.

I pulled away after a few minutes, suddenly remembering Jason’s wound.

“Will you sit up on the counter next to the sink; I still have to fix you up.” He nodded in response, doing what I said as I got the first-aid kit, opening it on the counter next to him.

Before I cared for his wound, I got him a glass of water, knowing he’d need it, and that it might help a tiny bit for gaining his strength back.

I examined his wound again, this time getting a good look at it. It had stopped bleeding, which was good, it looked to be about four centimetres, and wasn’t that deep, which was all good news because that meant I could use skin glue instead of having to give him stitches, and I doubt adhesive tape would work.

The only person I’ve given stitches to is myself, and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. It hurt like Hell, and I’m not comfortable enough to do it to someone else. I could barely do it for myself; I doubt I’d be able to handle doing it to another person. You can only use skin glue in certain places in your body, thankfully, your head was one of the places, and if the wound isn’t too deep, or longer than five inches long, luckily enough, it was neither, and it was a straight cut, so the edges were able to push together, meaning that skin glue was the appropriate choice.

I cleaned around the wound, and got rid of all the dried blood in his hair, which reminded me that Jason’s blood was in my hair too, but it’s not a lot so I guess it doesn’t matter much.

He winced as I dabbed the wound with a damp cotton bud.

“Sorry,” I apologized softly.

“It’s alright.”

After I did all that needed to be done, we both changed out of our bloody clothes, and met back up in Jason’s room.

“So, we’re really doing this?” I asked.

“We’re really doing this,” he smiled lightly.

We were still going to take off together; it was a shock that Jason stayed in one place this long without getting caught, so this was for the best.

Jason went downstairs, waiting for me to bring down the alcohol I had hidden, which he scolded me about. He flipped out when I told him I had them ten minutes ago, saying he didn’t want me drinking, and I figured he’d be even more ticked off if I told him about the cigarettes, weed, and pill popping habits of mine, so I decided to leave them all in the closet, and let them burn with the rest of the house.

I gave Jason one bottle –the full one– and kept the other for myself. We let the liquid fall out over the floor; Jason even poured some on Johnson, as we made our way to the front door. Once we got there, both containers were empty, and Jason threw a lighting match on the ground, setting the place on fire.

We walked away, as if there wasn’t a house burning down behind us, until we reached the train tracks.

Looking at it now, I guess it was kind of funny. A few months ago, I was thinking of different ways to end my life, and today I fought for both my life, and the life of the man I loved.

Our relationship is strong, and all we need is each other. I have no doubts that Jason and I are meant to be together, no doubts that we’ll grow old together, nothing can ever come between us. Think of it, if we can overcome rape, abuse, pain, murderers, and secrets, what can we not overcome?

Our love is strong, and nothing can change that. Most of the things we’ve gone through have been bad, but I know that the outcome of it all was more than worth it. The fact that I was kidnapped doesn’t even bother me anymore, Jason took me from a nothing life, and he’s given me everything I’ll ever need. My heart is unbreakable now that it’s become one with Jason’s.

I am strong, I no longer feel empty, depressed, or lonely. I’m not tortured with suicidal thoughts anymore, and I doubt I’ll ever cut again.

No matter where we go, how much times may change, or how old we get, our love will always stay young. For Jason is my angel, my guardian, protector; he is my joy, and we will be happy together, he is my sadness, and we can be lonely together. I have no doubt that I could live without him, but I’m afraid I just don’t want to.

Our relationship is not perfect, nor do we think it is, but I know it’s forever, and that means everything.

Everything is okay now; I smile to myself, as I walk hand-in-hand with the one I love down the train tracks. 

**Wow, so there you have it... I don't really know what to say other than I hated writing this chapter. Partly because it's the last one, partly because people always remember the ending so it has to be good, but mainly because there's something wrong with the space bar key on my laptop, and I have to slam down on it for it to actually work, which is a pain. >:c

But, yeahh. It's going to be really weird not writing this anymore.. I won't know what to do now. :3 I hope you liked the ending, and enjoyed reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

And now, it's time for my last thank you of this story, so I better make it good.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY TO THE END!! All your votes and comments are very much appreciated, and I love you all!<33**

LINK TO SEQUEL IN COMMENTS>>>

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

152K 6.6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
8.7K 151 22
Veronica is 15 year old from Maryland. She's a total girly girl, so she isn't happy when her father announces that they're moving since he got a new...
632K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...