Ketchup -book I- knj

By NamJinsGurl

She could describe cold and silence, better than any lonely person ever could. She was like a abandoned whale... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
Happy birthday Namjoon
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
Book 2

(23)

44 11 2
By NamJinsGurl

He went back to his seat and I was still pegged, not even a twich of a muscles. I saw a young man trying to sell flowers to couples scattered through out the café and I caught the idea to buy one, so I called him over.

"Can I get one rose with a note please?"

"Sure" He said and handed me a pen and a small piece of paper. I jolted down a few lines and handed it to the boy with some money. "Please go give it to the guy in the red beanie," I requested looking at Namjoon's direction, he was now distracted with another performing act. "But after five minutes." I added.

"Sure thing." he said and the boy went on vending. I grabbed my bag, gave namjoon one last look and left.

♧♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...