The Devil You Know (A Superna...

Autorstwa skytheangel

Sam and Dean aren't the only well known hunters in this crazy supernatural universe. There was a time when th... Więcej

Prologue
A Hunt Gone Wrong
Crossroads Demon
Something's Up
Two Minutes To Midnight
A Dark Place
Nothing Stays The Same In Wonderland
Family Remains
No Rest For The Wicked
The Devil Inside
The Long Ride
The Devil Comes A Knockin'
An Old 'Friend'
Cars
Old Friends and New Enemies
The Bunker
Trust Issues
The Hunter's Trick
Chit-Chat
Snake
Here We Go Again
Sexy Demon Sex
Winchester & Morgan
Just Some Light Reading
Unexpected Visitor
*Chance Meeting*
Sisterhood
Updates Soon!
NOTE
Don't Kill Me
INPUT PLEASE

Demon Disguised As A Hunter

4K 170 11
Autorstwa skytheangel

It was about 7 am when Spencer finally woke up. I tried not to laugh as she had a serious case of bedhead. "Morning sunshine." I said with a smirk. She looked at me, confused as to why I said that in that tone. "Morning." She mumbled, heading to the bathroom.

As soon as she stepped inside the bathroom, she came back out and glared at me. "Ha, ha." She said in the most sarcastic tone ever. I grinned at her and winked. She went back in the bathroom and shut the door. Guess that's my que to start packing.

I got up off the bed and grabbed my things, stuffing them in my duffel. We probably would be coming back, but I didn't want to take the chance of someone breaking in or needing something that we left here. I didn't bother to change my clothes. I didn't exactly do much in them except drive and lounge.

I waited rather impatiently for Spencer to finish up. She was taking a shower but her showers could be kind of long. She opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out, a thin layer of steam following her. She was wrapped in a towel so of course, I still had to wait for her to get dressed. I crossed my arms and started tapping my feet.

"Hold your horses." She said, holding up her hand as she grabbed her duffel. "Being a demon has definitely made you less patient." No argument there. I hated waiting. I had no tolerance for it.

Spencer walked back into the bathroom and five minutes later, came out dressed and ready to go. I let out a small giggle. Five years and her style was still the same. You'd think after becoming a witch it would've change up at least a little. Nope, she was still wearing her basic hunting clothes: red and blue flannel shirt, skinny jeans, and her favorite all-black converse. She had her brown cargo jacket draped over her arm along with her packed duffel.

I waved her along as we headed out the door. The same man that was in the lobby last night was there now. I slipped him a small smile and he blushed. What can I say? I don't like enemies. That includes pudgy motel workers.

Once outside, Spencer and I threw our duffel bags in the back seat and got in the car. "So, did you find anything last night?" She finally asked me. I shook my head. "I was mainly catching up on everything I missed. Figured it would be best if we dug up a lead together." She smiled as I started the car and drove away.

"Are you hungry?" Spencer asked. She almost sounded nervous to ask me that question as if she didn't know how I would react. Apparently, she thinks demons don't eat. "Nah." I replied, surprising myself. "Probably all the beers I drank last night."

She chuckled. "Well, good. Surprisingly, I'm not either." I gave her a shocked look but couldn't hold it for long before I started laughing. "Well, I could go for some coffee." I told her, and she nodded in agreement.

The first coffee shop we found was a Starbucks. Go figure. We decided to stay in the car and do some research so Spencer went in and got us some coffees to-go while I set up the laptop and connected it to their wifi.

A few minutes later, Spencer climbed into the passenger seat and handed me my coffee. I usually get hot black coffee so I took a sip to make sure Spencer remembered. Yup.

"So, anything yet?" She asked, leaning over to look at the laptop.

"Well, it looks like there actually is a case here." I explained. She cocked an eyebrow, waiting for me to clarify on that. "There were a ton of demonic omens last night. All ranging from Fort Worth to Dallas."

"You found that out that fast?"

"Well, its all over the news. Mostly weather though. A ton of lightning storms. Big ones."

"I didn't hear any rain last night."

"That's cause you were too conked out. I certainly heard it." And that was the truth. I didn't think anything of it at the time but it makes sense now.

"So, we got some demons to hunt?" She gave me a look that said, 'Are you gonna be ok doing this?' I nodded, answering both questions. "We just gotta figure out where they're holed up. I honestly doubt they're here to see the aquarium."

I closed my laptop and finished my coffee. I turned to Spencer, asking her if she was done. In response, she handed me her empty coffee cup. I got out of the car and looked for a trash can. I didn't like trash in my car. I spotted one a few feet away from us and went to throw away our cups.

As I headed back to the car, two men passed by. It looked like they were going into Starbucks. One was pretty tall while the other one was a lot shorter. The tall one had long, brown hair and the short one had spikey, dirty blonde hair with bright green eyes. I ran over to the car, got in, and sped off without saying a word to Spencer.

"What the hell?!" She asked. I could tell she was extremely confused.

"Did you see those two guys that passed by? The really tall one and the short one?" She nodded. "Yeah, so? What about them?"

"Those were hunters. The Winchesters. And I know what they do to people like me."

"Ok, so? We can just steer clear of them, or leave town." She suggested. I shook my head.

"You don't understand. They're here because of me. All those demonic omens were from me." She then caught what I was throwing.

"When you came back... Why didn't you say anything? There isn't a case here if it was you all along." She still didn't get it. I sighed and tried to explain it to her somemore.

"Demonic omens like that? They would draw other demons in who would want to know what's going on. There's no telling how many might come and those hunters could die because of me."

She looked a little confused and unsure of what to say. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"We have to stay and take care of this. It won't be easy, but I think I can keep my distance from those boys." She nodded her head in understanding. Finally.

"So, um..." I hesitated, trying to change the subject. "Are you hungry yet?" I asked. In all that excitement, I got an appetite for some breakfast. I could wait if Spencer wasn't hungry though. She chuckled. "Yeah, I guess."

I parked in front of a small café. They didn't look too busy, just a couple other cars were in the parking lot, aside from all the employees cars. We stepped out of the car and walked inside. It'll be nice having my first meal in five years. You'd think I would be hungrier than I am. Maybe that's a side effect of being a demon.

The two people that were already here were just leaving, so we were the only customers right now. I ordered another black coffee, some pancakes, and some bacon. Spencer just ordered an english muffin. Nothing else, not even another coffee.

We ate our food quickly and in silence. It was too quiet in here to talk about the job. When we finished eating, a waitress came up to our table and handed our plates to another waitor. Then, she leaned against the table and turned to me. "Well, well, well." She said, sneering. I looked at her, confused. "If it isn't the little demon-hunter bitch." Her eyes flashed black.

Spencer looked at me as if to say, 'Well, guess we found them.' I looked around the café and all the other employees eyes were black, too. "You know, you're a disgrace to our kind. Crowley would love to have your head on a stick."

"Oh, yeah? Well you can tell Crowley to kiss my ass." I snapped. She shrugged, standing up straight. "Alright. I guess we could just kill you ourselves."

I went for my knife. It was a demon blade. I learned a few things in Hell. This knife can kill a demon. Before I could pull my knife out, however, the waitress jerked forward, an orange light flashing. There was something sharp sticking out of her chest. Then she fell, and behind her stood two men. The Winchesters. I tensed up immediately. Spencer remained quiet through all of it.

The one holding the knife, the short one, turned to all the other demons. "Alright, who's next?" He yelled with a deep, husky voice. Some of the demons in the room smoked out but others just disappeared. I began taking deep breathes as they turned to face me.

The short one held out his hand. "Dean Winchester." He said. I shook it nervously. Luckily for me, I was good at hiding my emotions. "This is my brother Sam." He motioned to the tall man standing behind him. Sam smiled and waved his hand once before putting it back in his pocket.

"Lexi Morgan." I said. "That's my sister Spencer." I pointed to Spencer who was sitting quietly in her chair. She smiled at them but did nothing else. "So, can we help you?" I asked.

"Well, it looked like those demons seemed to know you. And I know a hunter when I see one." Dean said. I relaxed a bit. He thinks I'm a regular hunter. Good.

"You've got pretty sharp eyes then." I told him, trying to act as normal as possible. These guys were shoot first,  ask questions later and if they knew what I was, they wouldn't think twice before banning me. They even had their own demon blade.

"I have to in this line of work." Dean said. "Besides, it looked like you were in a bit of trouble with this one." He looked down, kicking the demon he had just killed.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." I said, pulling my demon blade out of my boot and showing it to them. Sam snatched it out of my hand and looked up at me, shocked. "Where'd you get this?"

"Let's just say I know a thing or two about killing demons." They waited for more and I sighed. "My dad gave it to me." Which wasn't a complete lie. He did give me the knife. I just improved it so it could kill demons.

They nodded their heads in understanding. "I take it you're here about the demonic omens?" Dean asked. I glanced at Spencer, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Uh, yeah." I replied. So much for steering clear of these guys. "They're probably going to be even more of a problem now that they know you're here, though." They gave me a confused look. Damnit, why did I say that? "Oh, come on. You're not exactly nobodies in the world of hunters." I quickly made up for my mistake.

"Ah, right." Dean said. "Well, we can handle a few demons." He smirked. Thank God, I did not want to get stuck helping them.

"Although it would be handy to have you girls helping us out." Sam added. Dean shot him a glare, and I had to keep from doing the same. Clearly, Dean didn't enjoy the company. I don't blame him. I never liked taking a case with other hunters, besides my sister.

"Oh, we couldn't possibly-" Spencer started but got cut off by Dean. "Yeah, Sammy, they couldn't possibly intrude." He was still glaring at Sam.

"Will you excuse me and my brother for a minute?" Sam asked. I nodded, waving them off. I walked around the table to stand next to Spencer. "We cannot go with them." I reminded her.

She looked up at me. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, Lexi. They don't know what you are, and I don't see avoiding them being very easy." I sighed. Of course, she was right. We were just going to keep running into them, and I've never heard of two hunters working on the same case separately.

A few seconds later, Sam and Dean walked back up to us. Sam hit Dean on the shoulder and Dean grunted. "We think we could really get this job done quicker if you two helped out." Dean said. His words definitely didn't sound like his own. Looks like that's something we had in common. Sam was quick yo trust us, and the same goes for Spencer.

I turned to Spencer who nodded her head once. I sighed. "Alright, we'll come." Sam smiled, and Dean tried not to look so angry about it. "But we're riding in our own car."

"Oh, be my guest, sweetheart." He smirked and then pushed past Sam out the door. Sam gave me an apologetic smile and followed Dean out the door. I crossed my arms and looked at Spencer. "If I die because of them, I'm so gonna kill you." She chuckled and followed me out the door.

This is just what a demon needs. To be hunting with the Winchesters. This better end quickly.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

177K 5.3K 50
"Hey, you're a hunter, Kota." He soothes her, placing his hand firmly on her shoulder. She takes a deep breath to calm herself. "I don't know if I c...
10.5K 231 19
What would've happened if the Winchesters found out Adam had an older sister who was just as good in hunting as they were? What kind of consequences...
62.8K 1.6K 30
Juliet Eloise Sullivan, a well known Hunter who's always been by Dean and John Winchester's side, slaying monsters and burning the bones of people wh...
150K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...