Passion Fruit 2

By miagoldii

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE DONT READ THIS BOOK YET !!! Continue to follow the journey of Royal Mays and her... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Hey guys ❤
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Soooo... ✨
Chapter 8
New Story alert !!!! 💛
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Characters!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🌸 announcement 🌸
chapter 31
Chapter 32
✨ New Story Alert ✨
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
NOT UPDATE but important
Chapter 36
❤ PART THREE IS HERE ❤
❤ New Story ❤

Chapter 13

1.1K 45 1
By miagoldii

My good sis RICOOO 😍 she's coming to Richmond on her tour next month and i cant wait.

*this isn't my recording lol

*

Tyler

" Swish "

" Man you be cheating "

" I told you you can't beat me in ball bro "

Xavier sucked his teeth then waved me off.

" Lets play another game "

I stood quiet for a second. Then i shrugged my shoulders.

" Aight "

We got back in the center of the court. I passed the ball to him then he passed it back.

I started dribbling the ball heading for the net. He tried to take the ball from me. Until i crossed him up. I ran up while i dribbled the ball displaying a perfect lay up.

I dropped down and hit my chest playfully.

" Woooo "

I looked down to see Xavier on the ground.

" Come on you aint had to do me like that ",  he said as i helped him get up.

" Damn my bad "

" Whatever bro. I need some  energy, my black ass abouta pass out "

Xavier went to the cooler he brought with him. He pulled out a Gatorade and started drinking it. I went over and did the same thing.

" So what you thinking? You wanna have this as a career or what ", he asked me referring to basketball.

" Hell yeah. But you really think i can make it in the nba ", i asked him.

He took a sip from his drink. Then he looked down at the ground.

" Nah im just playing with you bro ", he said then he started laughing. I sucked my teeth.

" Hell yeah you making it Ty. You like MJ "

Then we looked at each other before laughing.

" Ok maybe not MJ but you a beast boy "

" Thank cus ", i responded to him. My phone begin to ring so i answered,

" Hello "

" hey im trying to find where you're at but i can't "

" You here now ? ", i asked Royal on the other line.

" Yes, im getting agitated bae ", she whined.

" well did you walk down the trail first Ro "

I heard her suck her teeth.

" Ohhh ok im walking down it now. This park on drugs forreal "

I shook my head. Me and Zay heard branches cracking which made us look up. A smile appeared on my face when i saw Royal walking down the ending of the trail.

She looked up then at me with a smile.

" Baby ", she yelled out. She ended the call. Then she ran the rest of the way until she reached me.

I picked her up then she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed then i put her down.

" I swear yall dramatic ", Xavier said then he started dribbling the ball. Royal looked at him then back at me.

" So what were yall doing ", she asked me.

" We-"

" We were playing ball until you called his ass interrupting our game "

Royal looked at Xavier then rolled her eyes.

" I was talking to Tyler not you "

" You know what i dont like your attitude "

" I dont gave a fuck "

Xavier came walking towards us. Then he put Royal in a headlock.

" Stoooop "

" You gonna stop being mean to me ? "

" Ty get your cousin "

I stood there trying not to laugh.

" Nah forreal before my wig fall off "

He let go of her then she stood up fixing her hair. She punched him on the arm before going back to fixing her hair.

" I was wondering how you got red hair that fast "

Royal had long dark red hair. She looks good with any color to be honest. Her hair was straight so it was touching her waist.

" Anyways ", Royal said as she put her hand up in his face. She walked to get the ball. Then she started dribbling it.

" I bet yall i can beat Tyler in a game "

Me and Xavier looked at each other then started laughing.

" Psssh yeah right, He'll dust your ass on the court "

Royal sucked her teeth. " Says who? I can play basketball ", she said.

" Yeah ok-"

" Aight lets play then but dont get mad when i win ", i told her. She smiled sarcastically then passed the ball to me.

" You might wanna ask Zay for some tissue cause you gonna be in your feelings after this ", Royal said confidently.

" Man stop talking and pass me the ball "

She passed me the ball then i started dribbling. I went to head towards the net while Royal played defense. I turned around so my back was infront of her. I went to try to cross her but she smacked the ball out of my hands.

" YOOO WHAT THE FUCK TY ", Xavier yelled out.

Royal dribbling the ball up to the net. I went after her to try to get the ball back but she had already did a lay up and scored.

She went to get the ball and once she had gotten it, she smiled in my face. I started to get mad which made me take my shirt off. She stopped to stare at me but i was mainly focused on beating her in this game.

" Aight Ro ill give it to you sis but Tyler got this one ", Xavier said. I tuned him out as i walked up to Royal. She started to smile at me.

" So what was that you were saying earlier ?"

" Just give me the ball "

I passed it back to her since it was her turn to start. I pulled up my shorts getting ready to play defense. She started dribbling the ball trying to do like last time until i smacked it out of her hand.

" Oww ", she whined.

I was to busy running up and scoring to check on her. I jumped up and spun around then i dunked.

" Wooo im nice ", i yelled out.

Zay came over to me. " Yeaaah boy! ", he said then dapped me up.

Next thing i know i felt a throbbing pain on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Royal putting her hand down.

" Why you hit me for "

" You smacked the ball outta my hand hard as fuck now my nail broke ", she said then she waved her hand in my face.

" You act like you can't get them redone again ", Xavier said.

" Do you know how much getting your nails cost ? I spent $40 on these "

" it's not my fault you broke "

Royal picked up a rock and threw it at him hitting his shoulder.

" Yo chill bruh ", he said backing away from her.

" Then shut up "

I went and grabbed her arm. She turned to look at me.

" Come walk with me ", i said. She smiled small.

" Ok "

I turned to look at Xavier.

" We'll be back Zay ", i told him. He nodded his head.

" Aight bro "

We left the court and started walking down the trail.

*********

Sorry if this chapter's boring guyss 😩

But dont worry it'll continue next chapter.

Marion and their mom is going to be back in the story, i already have it mapped out i just need to find a way to eased them back in lol

Same with Kenan and Tanya.

Let me know if yall would like Kaine back in the story ?

Would yall like Tori back too ??

But jyeahh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 265 16
Book 1. GxG book ᴬ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ. ᴬˢ ʸⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃ ᶠⁱᵐⁱˡᵘᵃʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵉˢ ʰᵉʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵃˢ ᴹᵃʸ. ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵇ...
23.5K 830 24
[Please read Book 1: Once Upon a Summer before reading this, so you would understand. Thank you.] Last summer was quite a ride for you. You met Matt...
5.1K 774 23
•DAILY UPDATES• What are the odds that you are dared to send a random text to a stranger? And what are the odds that the stranger happens to be someo...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...