wild butterflies | myg ✓

By YOUNIVRSE

"Each time you give me butterflies it makes me want you even more." ~~~ Lee Kyung was just an ordinary girl... More

C A S T
Warnings.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
N O T E
N O T E 2
another surprisingly note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 5

122 10 0
By YOUNIVRSE

~~~

As I'm looking for Yoongi, this random guy comes up to me.

"Oh my! You must be Ms. Lee Kyung! The woman Yoongi has been talking about!" He said,

"Hello." I said.

"And he was right about you being beautiful and also having a good body." He said,

"Well, um.. thank you." I replied.

"Yoongi's in there. You may enter if you want." He said pointing to a door.

"Thank you,"

I knock twice.
"Come in." Yoongi said,

I open the door and head in, I see staff getting everything ready and going, going in and out the room.

"Hi." I said.
"Hey." Yoongi said,
"Uh... what am I supposed to do?" I asked.
"Can you model?" He asked,
"I dunno."

I've ever only posed in a modeling way for pictures, to me I think they all turned out good.

"Hm.. Follow me." I said.

As I walk over to the camera, I angle it a little,

"Stand there and look through the camera," I say.
I walk a few steps away from the camera, and then I pose.

"How's this?" I asked,
"Wow, it looks good.. Sexy even." He said,
I blushed a little.

"Alright, places everyone!" Said the manager, or what seemed like the manager.

"You'll pose with Yoongi, Kyung," Said the manager.

"How.. exactly?" I gulped. I hope it wasn't anything that looked sexual.
"You two will be laying down." He said.

I hesitated for a moment,
Shit, then what? Am I gonna touch him or something? Fuck, nononono. I'm not ready for this. Not yet. Why did I agree?

Why?
Why?
Why??

"You'll be touching his cheek and act as if you're sleeping. You already have makeup on so you're ready." He said,

"Uh.. um, o-okay.." I replied, I gulped again.

I was really nervous.

The time finally came, Yoongi and I got into the position we were supposed to be in. I tried my best, to be perfectly still.

"Move your hand a little to the left, Kyung." Said the manager,

Note that I was touching Yoongi's left cheek, (right cheek from what it looks like on the picture.) so what I'm probably guessing is, they want me to keep my hand on his cheek/cover part of his mouth,
I move my hand,

"L-like this..?" I ask,

"Perfect." The manager said,

A couple minutes later, the manager says,
"Alright, break time everyone!"
I quickly get up and walk over to the cameraman, I ask how the pictures turned out,

They actually looked better than I thought. Yoongi walks over and takes a look at them, he begins talking to the cameraman and I walk over to the manager.

"Sorry to ask so suddenly, but how well do you guys pay?" I asked,

"We're a famous modeling company so we pay $5,000 every week."

My eyes widened a bit.

Holy shit, that's a lot of money. I guess it's worth it, I do need to pay for the rent too..

"Oh. That's, um, a lot." I said.

"It indeed is," he replied.

"We're gonna have individual pictures, you're going up first after break, but I need you to put this on." He said as he handed me clothes for me to change in.

"You're dressing room is over there." He said pointing at the door, which surprisingly was next to Yoongi's room.

"Okay, thanks." I said as I walked to my room.

I went in the room, and there wasn't anyone. I looked at the clothes. They looked cute. The manager had given me white denim booty shorts, an oversized white shirt that had the word Pepsi on it.

I changed into the clothes. I looked in the mirror, I've never really admired myself this much in a long time. There was this little bell on beside my door hanging on a wall.

Hmm.. I'll see what it does, probably nothing though. Fuck it.

I ring the bell. Right away a woman comes in.

"Are you ready for your hair and makeup to be done?" She asked.

"Oh, uh.."

Oh shit. I didn't think this would happen. Well, I mean I guess it's better than looking like total garbage for this photoshoot. And I also don't want to ruin it for Yoongi..

"Yes, ma'am." I said.

"Please have a seat." She said.

I sit in front of the mirror, she starts doing my hair.

"For this photoshoot, Manager wants me to put your hair into a nice, messy bun. Is that okay?"

I nod.

A couple minutes pass by and she's done.
"Now it's time for makeup!" She said sounding excited.
While she's doing my makeup she asks me,

"What's your name?"

"Lee Kyung, but just call me Kyung.. and what's yours?"

"Hye Na."

"Lovely name." I said complimenting her.

"Thank you, yours is too." She said.

"Thank you."

A few more minutes pass by and she's finally done,

"Perfect! Right on time!" She says.

"Oh, okay." I followed her out of my room, she led me to the place where I'm supposedly supposed to be.

"Alright! Kyung, you're up!" Said the manager snapping his fingers.

I speed walked to not make the manager angry.

"Pose like this." He showed me the way to pose for the photos.
Meanwhile, I saw Yoongi, I smiled at him. When the manager was telling me how to pose, I took a glance and saw Yoongi staring at me, and biting his lip.

Oh my god. This guy, is biting his lip and staring at me. He's giving me looks, not like mean looks, but those sexy looks. I need to calm down.

Once everyone was ready, I start posing looking the other way like they told me to.

"Now turn your head up so you're looking up." Said the cameraman.
I turn my head up.

"Perfect!" He said,

"Looking good!"

"Loving the pose!!"

"You're so good at this!"

I received so many more compliments.
But.. I felt like they were all fake.
I just started at this, now I'm receiving many compliments from people. Just because I was posing, in the same position for a while, literally.

"Yoongi, you're on next!" Said the manager,

"Okay." He said.

It was finally his turn. I wanted to leave, I was tired. I have work tomorrow. I don't even know what time it is. It feels like I've been in here forever.

"When can I leave?" I asked the manager.

"After we're done with Yoongi's turn." He said.

Now Yoongi was receiving compliments too. I still felt like they were fake.
Did he feel the same way?

Finally the shoot was done, and I got to leave. As I was heading out the door, someone calls my name.

"Kyung!" Yoongi says running over.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Thanks for today, thanks for helping me." Yoongi said.

"No problem." I said as I smiled.

"Um.."

"Yes, Yoongi?" I asked.

"My manager wants to know if you would like to work here now." He said.

Work? Here? I already have a job. I mean they pay well here, but work here? After today, it must be stressful to be a model. And I don't want to become famous just for modeling. Nuh uh. No way.

"Can't." I said.

"Why not?" Yoongi said sounding sad a little.

"I already have a job, and after today it looks very stressful to be a model." I said.

"Oh.." Yoongi said,

"I'm sorry." I said.

I walked out of the building. I got in my car and drove home. I made it home and took my shoes off and ran to change into comfortable clothes and jumped on my bed, like it was the first time ever laying on it. I, then, finally got on my phone, and checked the time.

"11:34 P.M."

I'm so tired, but so hungry. Yet, so tired.
Sleep, I want my sleep. I don't want to leave my bed alone. I'll sleep.

And with that, I fell asleep right away as I shut my eyes, sleeping soundly that night.

.........

Hi~ little update here

i'll be trying to update twice a day, or once a day

couldn't update twice since i didn't have enough time. ;-;

i wrote this chapter late

and now i'm tired

okay thanks for reading guys

............

:) love you~💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 214 19
When Min Yoongi appeared in Kim Taehyung's company as a new face and intrigued him-catching his attention, he was determined to have his hands on him...
106K 4K 24
Yoongi and Jimin are in a relationship. Just not a healthy one. "It hurts the most when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you...
57.6K 4.2K 53
"I will behave Manager nim, but under one condition..." Min yoongi signs a contract with Kim Taehyung, a rich brat to keep his job that pays his bil...
4.1K 412 21
you attend a korean arts high school. you major in dancing/choreography. while being in that class you meet a guy named min yoongi. he's such a jerk...