It all started with a drink (...

By bakkarii

When Ryan and Michael, who aren't from entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are prom... More

New story alert 🤪🤪
Important Characters
Prolouge
Chapter One- Keys
Chapter Three- Grape Soda
Chapter Four- Wrong Number
Chapter Five- Outfits
Chapter Six- Hickeys
Chapter Seven- Misleading Kisses
Chapter Eight- In New Yorrrk
Chapter Nine- A Square
Chapter Ten- Reporters
Chapter Eleven - Cuddles
Chapter Twelve- Violent Naps
Chapter Thirteen- Misunderstandings
Chapter Fourteen- Pinches
Chapter Fifteen- Chains
Chapter Sixteen- Poems
Chapter Seventeen- Dinner
Chapter Eighteen- Communication
Chapter Nineteen- Graduation
Chapter Twenty- Yachts
Twenty One- Money Talks
Chapter Twenty Two- The Fight
Chapter Twenty Three- Roast Beef
Chapter Twenty Four- Daiquiris
Chapter Twenty Five- Aggressive
Chapter Twenty Six- Truth
Chapter Twenty Seven- Apologies ?
Chapter Twenty Eight- Comfort Zone
Chapter Twenty Nine- Nicknames
Chapter Thirty- Guest Bedroom
Chapter Thirty One- Rings N Tings
Chapter Thirty Two- Scared
Chapter Thirty Three- Sick
Chapter Thirty Four- Jokes
Chapter Thirty Five- Breakfast
Chapter Thirty Six- Slip ups
Chapter Thirty Seven- Nurses
Chapter Thirty Eight- Magazine Covers
Chapter Thrity Nine- Turn offs
Chapter Forty- Pool Party
Chapter Forty One- Broken Records
Chapter Forty Two- Faking it
Chapter Forty Three- Hiding
Chapter Forty Four- Happy Birthday
Chapter Forty Five- Exposed
Chapter Forty Six- Please
Chapter Forty Seven- Business
Chapter Forty Eight- Confrontation
Chapter Forty Nine- Justine
Chapter Fifty- Starting Over
Chapter Fifty One- Set Straight
Chapter Fifty Two- Bitten
Chapter Fifty Three- Gender Reveal
Chapter Fifty Four- The Maldives
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER PT.1
BONUS CHAPTER PT.2
BONUS CHAPTER FINALE

Chapter Two- Attitudes

7.4K 192 46
By bakkarii

*Ryan's P.O.V.*
"I want you to research the model Michael B. Jordan and find out as much as you can for the sprite interview." Jenna says looking at me intently.

"The one with the anger issues ?" I question very puzzled. "I've heard a lot about him on twitter."

"Well hear some more, because I want you to ask a lot of questions the juicer the better, but don't go too off the rails and also keep it clean for the kids. Also, don't talk about him being accused of hitting women we don't need to lose this deal or be sued."

"Is that all ?" I asks starting to get nervous because Michael is one of the biggest models in America right now and just hearing that he gets angry quickly is nerve racking.

"Come up with some smaller questions for other general interviews, I don't really need to prep you. I need to prep John more because he's too outta pocket."

"No I'm not! I'm completely in the pocket. Tell her Ryan, I'm in pocket right ?" John whines and I shoot him a 'are you serious face'.

"You don't remember last summer when you asked a model if she only ate a carrot everyday ? And if she fell into the pool she'd pop back up like a floaty." I asked while crying laughing.

"I didn't mean anything bad by it. I still feel the smack that she left on my face." Jenna kisses her teeth as she watched John pout.

"Boy, you deserved it you're lucky I didn't smack you myself." Jenna adds while throwing a pen at him. I watch the two argue back and forth, they are probably the most childish people I know. Looking around Jenna's office I spin around to the giant window that's looking over the city. I drown their bickering out by thinking about Michael. He's honestly very good looking, but the attitude on that man ruins it. I pull my phone out and scroll through his Instagram seeing multiple shirtless pictures, but also a ton of boxing pictures and gifs. I didn't know he could box, that just makes him hotter, what couldn't this man do?

2,356,902 likes
Michaelbjordan: I stay on my grind 😈🥊

Boxing is something I can talk about in my interview. I need some out of the box questions, something to catch him off guard but not too off guard.

"Ry, get off that man profile" John saying looking over my shoulder. Startled, my phone flew out of my hands. John quickly snatched my phone off the floor and started tapping away. Knowing he was on some dumbish I let him do what he was doing.

"Come on, you about to piss me off J, don't comment anything dumb, I gotta meet this man." I calmly holding my hand out. He was still tapping.

"Nah, I been got off his page. I'm on mine leaving comments cause you only like a brother pictures never comment."

"Cause you're not cute." Jenna's voice rings through the office. Laughing, I snatch my phone back out this nut head boys hands. Seeing that he was commenting heart eyes under his own photos, I smacked my lips.

105,007 likes
Johnboyega: 📸 flixs by Ryan 🙌🏾
Ryandestiny:😍👅👅

"Son... I know you didn't comment no tongue emojis." I squeal hitting his shoulder. "You're going to give fans the wrong ideas." Raising my eyebrows he shrugs with a small smile.

"Yeah relationship ideas, which I wouldn't be mad at y'all would be mad cute together." Jenna peeps out, I mean mug her and turn to John.

"So let them think we know what we got going on. I know that we're just friends. Now hush, and let's go get something to eat, Jenna you down?" John says with his mood suddenly changes. He really isn't the type to push emotions onto people. All the years I have known him he's been in only two relationships, and they both ended pretty badly. With him being cheated on he doesn't want to open up to anyone anymore. So maybe the thought of a relationship pissed him off.

"Nah you guys go ahead, I need to talk about new promotions especially with Instagram. I'll get one of my assistants to bring me lunch, so leave I need to get work done." Jenna says shooing us out of her office. Johns mood really went south because he didn't talk all the way to the restaurant. He still opened the door for me and pulled my chair out for me at the table.

"What's eating you?" I sigh staring at him with my head resting on my hands.

"You know relationship talk makes me uncomfortable."

"You started it not me so, I'm going to need to go fix that face before I fix it for you." I joke, he finally lets out a laugh which makes me feel a bit relieved.

"New topic, do you want me to help with the Michael interview?" He says flipping through the menu.

"No, I want to do this one alone, I need his full attention." Smirking I think about what his answers are going to be, and his reactions to sprites new flavor launches.

"He's probably going to be in a bad mood and I'm going to have to lay the smack down on to him."

"This is why you need prepping."

"I actually don't because I know how to handle myself, don't drool all over him." He saying rolling his eyes. We continue our conversation as the waitress walks up to our table.

"Hello my name is Lilly, I'll be your waitress today can I start you off with a drink, and do you know what you want to order?"

"Hello Lilly, uh we'll both have ice tea, but hers with extra lemon." John says placing the menu on the table.

"Can I have a Cesar salad and shrimp Alfredo." I say handing her the menu after she writes my request down.

"Yes ma'am, sir are you ready ?" She says tapping her notepad. John looks at me and I shrug.

"I'll have the same as her." Giving her the menu she raises an eyebrow.

"Are you two famous? I feel like I've seen you before." The girl nervously asks bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Yeah something like that, we do brand sponsorships and promotions." John simply says while I nod in agreement.

"Yeah the Nike ads, wow after you guys eat can I take a picture? I know it unprofessional, but it's cool to see famous people."

"Yeah, but we don't want to get your in trouble." I trail off and she waves me off.

"It's okay my moms the manager, matter a fact this meal is on me." She says brightly and John shakes his head.

"Nah it's cool, I'll pay but we can take pictures." After John speaks the girl was suddenly called to the back to the kitchen.

"Your food should only take a few minutes. I'll be right back with your drinks."

That's chapter two 😭 next chapter should be a little spicer sorry it's starting off slow it'll get better I promise ✌🏽 catch y'all tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 15.3K 90
What do you do when the king of an advanced country in Africa wants to get to know a chick from the Bronx for the better? Is she fit to be a Queen fo...
961K 35K 20
Eric Giordanio is the hottest male model in the world. Not only is he drop-dead gorgeous, he's also THE bachelor both men and women want to catch by...
85.9K 3.7K 79
Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N goes into a deep depressed state and do...
339K 15.3K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...