City of Serpents - Sweet Pea...

By figure8ght

After your best friend Jughead Jones becomes a serpent you become closer with the 'dangerous' gang. When you... More

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

7

3.2K 93 10
By figure8ght

"Wow." He chuckled out of breath, landing next to me.

"Yeah." I said weakly.

"Are you okay?" I turned to me worriedly. "Do you think we are moving too fast? Or you didn't like it?"

"No Sweets! God no." I placed my hand on his face. "That was um.. that was my first time ever you kno-"

"Oh my god Y/n!" He said loudly, sitting up. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"I forgot?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

    "So I just took your-" I nodded. "So you liked it?"

    "Yes Sweets of course." I giggled. I leaned in and kissed him softly.

    "Okay baby. Come on let's go to bed." He said pulling me down with him.

    "Actually Sweets." I said nervously. "I-I'm going home."

    "What?" He looked hurt. "Why don't you want to stay here?"

    "I do Sweets, more than anything. But my cuts are all gone now and Fred keeps calling me to come back. He's my legal guardian , I have to."

    "Fine." He sighed.

    "Don't worry Sweets. After school meet me at the Wyrm okay? Then we can come back here if you want." I winked, getting up from the bed. I quickly got my clothes on and Sweet Pea did the same. I packed all my stuff , except for a small drawer of clothes and other essentials for whenever I came over, and threw my jacket on.

    "Come on babe. I'll take you home."

Sweet Pea's POV

    I helped Y/n out the door and onto my bike. She told me to just drop her off at the house this time since it was so late. Once we crossed the border between North and Southside it was minutes before we arrived to Y/n's house.

    "Y/n." I grabbed her hand once she got off my bike.

    "Yeah Pea?" She asked me.

    "You might wanna take that jacket off before your dad sees it." I laughed.

    "Shit." She said and quickly shoved it in her bag.

    "Just keep that sleeve down okay babe?"

    "Got it babe." She leaned in, placing her hand on my face and kissing me. She was absolutely amazing. "I'll tell him soon, about you and me."

    "Something tells me you're gonna have to tell him about me pretty soon." I said looking behind her to see her uncle had just opened the door.

    "Y/n?" His voice yelled from the doorway.

    "Bye Sweets." She said running quickly to her uncle hugging him. I watched to make sure she got in the house. Once she was inside I kicked up my stand and drove back to Sunny Side trailer park.

Y/n's POV

    "Did you just kiss a boy in a Serpent jacket? On a motorcycle?" Fred asked angrily.

    "Listen Fred. He is my boyfriend." I sighed.

    "Y/n Serpents are dangerous!" He told me, very frustrated.

    "He would never hurt me Fred." I was crushed by what my dad said. I was a Serpent. And he thought we were dangerous.

    "You don't know that! Have you been staying with him this whole time? In that rundown trailer park!" He scoffed. "I should have known."

    "Fred, please." I begged.

    "How did you even meet that boy?" He sighed.

    "I met him through Juggy. Dad, FP knows him he can vouch for him."

    "Yeah well FP is also in jail." He pointed out.

    "I really like this guy. Please, I couldn't imagine being without him right now. Don't make me leave him." I teared up.

    "What's his name?" He looked at me.

    "Sweet Pea." I said looking at me confused. "And you're gonna meet him. Officially this time."

    "Oh my god Y/n!" He yelled. He took a hold of my arm, I totally forgot about making sure my sleeve stayed down. "You're a- you're a Serpent?"

    "Fred-"

    "You joined a dangerous gang for a boy!" He sounded frustrated but not angry.

    "No Fred I didn't." I rolled my eyes. "I joined because they are-they're my family."

    "I'm you're family! Archie and I." He yelled now.

    "IS THAT ALL I HAVE." I yelled louder than I ever had.

    "What?" He sounded upset.

    "Is that all I have?" I looked up at his eyes. "My uncle and my cousin?"

    "Y/n-" He shook his head.

    "Before you guys were all I had. But now the Serpents are my family along with you guys. And there is nothing you can do about it. ' A Serpent never sheds its skin'"

    "You won't be saying that when they hurt you and betray you! We'll finish this tomorrow." He announced. Immediately heading upstairs into the room.

    I went up to my room, closing the door behind me. I sighed turning my back to the door and sliding down against it.

    "What am I gonna do?" I buried my head in my hands and sighed harder.

    "He'll come around." A gently voice said from the other side of my room. Even the gently voice caused me to jump out of my place and instinctively pull out my blade. "Woah, calm down." Sweet Pea said seriously.

    "You scared me to death!" I whisper yelled. "How did you even get up here?"

    "Window." He said nonchalantly laying down on my bed. "So this is the Princess's castle." He chuckled while looking around.

    "If Fred finds you he'll kill both of us." I warned.

    "After that fight I doubt he'll be coming in here." Sweets laughed sadly. "Y/n, you know he's not right, you know that right?"

    "Of course I do. The Serpents are family and they have my ba-" I started but Sweet Pea cut me off.

    "Not that." He looked down. "You know I'd never hurt you. I know that I have a temper and that I'm all 'tough' or whatever but I would never hurt you in anyway." He gently placing his hand on the side of my face. I snaked my hand so it lay combing through his dark hair. He finally looked directly into my eyes and I looked into his. His eyes flickered down for a moment, I leaned in but he gently pulled away.

    "What?" I asked bringing my other hand to his face. He looked at me for a couple seconds before leaning in to kiss me. It was a soft kiss, our lips barely touched.

    "I better get going." He said, his face still close to mine.

    "Sweets, will you please stay?" I begged.

    "If you're trying to do what we did earlier I don't think it's a good idea with your uncle here." He smirked at you.

    "It's not that Sweet Pea." I looked down.

    "What is it baby?" He sat up worriedly.

    "I- um. I don't think it's safe for you to go home since it's dark." I looked up at his beautiful brown eyes.

    "Awe, you fragile Northsiders are terrified of the black hood." He chuckled lightly. "I'll be fine." 

    Some how the Black Hood knew everything. If he knew about what happened with Sweets and I and that he's a Southside Serpents, then Sweets would be dead by morning.

    "Then stay for me." I held tightly onto his wrist. Sweet Pea hadn't suffered at the hand of the Black Hood, but I had. I was terrified of him and he knew where I lived. If he knew about me being a Serpent then I could be a target. I was always scared. Even before I had even met Pea.

Sweet Pea's POV

    "Then stay for me." She clenched onto my wrist to keep me from leaving. Her eyes were filled with terror, it was a look I had never seen in her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes. I could never understand what she's been through with what happened to her Uncle and her two friends that got shot. She was scared, for me, for her and her family and the most I could do was comfort her.

    "Okay baby, I'll stay." I said softly to her. She smiled weakly at me. I took off my leather jacket and threw it onto the ground. I had been standing and she was sitting on the bed. I pulled her in the hug me, her head meeting my stomach. I felt Y/n's arms wrap around me. I brushed my fingers through her hair. "Come on baby." I loosened my grip on her to allow myself to get to the head of her bed but at the same time not forcing her to let go of me. I laid on my back as she cuddled into my side, her head laying on my chest. I placed my hand furthest from her on her hip and the one that was under her on the small of her back. She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist . We had fallen asleep like this before and every time I was shocked by how beautiful she looked in my arms. I had a weak spot for this girl, she made me good person. And I loved her for it.

Word Count: 1514

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.8K 33
Victoria Jones is a south side serpent. She lives with her father, who is the brother of FP Jones. She has only really been close with Jughead and he...
62.4K 777 54
Jayda Jones, Jughead's twin sister. Complete opposites. He grew up at Riverdale High. She grew up at Southside High. He loves to write. She hates it...
69.8K 1.6K 37
Betty is a Southside serpent By Blood and when she meets a northsider boy Jughead Jones she develops feelings for him and pushes him away in an attem...
61.2K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...