Mafia Queen

By queensofsupreme

"The bride is missing!" ****** Zoey is a sweet eighteen year old who graduated from high school and was raise... More

prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.

Chapter 5

729 43 6
By queensofsupreme

Ian's POV.

"Bella where are you?" I shouted going upstairs. She would always wait for me at the sitting room or something but today something is definitely wrong with her.

"Bella." She stood infront of me closing her bedroom door. She was breathing so heavily. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why would anything be wrong?" She faked a smile trying to catch her breath.

"Are you really going to lie to me because of what happened at school?" I asked.

"Of course not. Actually I wanted to even apologize for not telling you about the bullying. So how about we go out please."

"But--"

"Please Ian it's your birthday and we never actually celebrated your birthday ever since kayden." She said interrupting me but I know my sister and I know she's definitely hiding someone in the house or she's up to something.

"Okay, after you get ready."

"What's wrong with how I look?" She asked.

"For starters why is your lipstick sm--"

"Oh, I was trying a new style and it just happened. Now let's go before we late." She grabbed my hand and we quickly went downstairs. "I forgot to ask why did you come home early today?"

"I didn't know I wasn't welcome in my own home."

"Its not that, it's just I kinda forgot to book a table for us I thought you would be late again."

"Its fine I don't mind staying at home." I tried walking back upstairs but she quickly ran to stand infront of me. "Bella what's wrong with you?"

"I love you brother you know that but you never let me spoil you once. We always go out for my birthday but when it's yours you make it look like it's your worst day."

Everything she said is the truth, but I hate seeing her sad that's the only reason I always agree with everything she asks.

"Fine, we will go out." I told her and she jumped to hug me. "If I knew us going out would make you this happy we would always go out."

"I know. That's why I love you, now let's go." She said.

We quickly went out and the whole car ride was quiet. I didn't mind her always bullying me to go out for dinner but I know she is hiding someone in her room.

But who the fuck is he?

"I can't believe we here." She said acting happy. "Honestly Ian I didn't know you would bring me to the family restaurant." she added.

"You didn't book a table Bella." I told her getting out of the car. "Let's go." I added opening the door for her.

"You promise you won't be on the phone tonight." She asked as we entered the restaurant.

"Sure, but first I have to make one important call." I said and She nod taking a seat.

I walked away from bella so she doesn't warn the person she was hiding in her room.

I dialed Kevin's number who was one of the guards and he quickly picked the call up.

"Kevin do me a favor and check the whole house." I said.

"Alright boss, but what are we actually suppose to look for?" He asked.

"I'm guessing it's a boy. I would say about seventeen."

"On it boss."

"By the way make sure you double check Isabella's room." I told him before cutting the call. I quickly walked to Bella. "Did you order anything yet?" I asked taking my seat.

"Yep. So who did you call?"

"Kevin." I answered as she took the glass of water and started drinking.

"Why did you call him? Did something happen?" She asked drinking.

"Oh I asked him to search the whole house." I emphasized each word causing her to choke with the water. "Are you okay." I asked getting up and walked to her.

"I'm fine. I-I forgot to tell you something." She said clearing her throat.

"I'm listening." I walked to sit on my seat.

"You ready to hear it?" She asked and I quickly nod my head. "Okay. I never had a sleepover so I was thinking if I could please sleepover at Avery's house."

"A sleepover?" I asked and she smiled. I really thought she would tell me who she was hiding in her room.

"So it's a yes?" She asked as the waitress brought our food.

"Mr Ryder." The waitress said putting our plates on the table.

"No." I answered Bella both of us ignoring the waitress.

"Come on please brother. I'm sixteen I promise I'll take care of myself and no one will even know I'm there, I promise." She begged eating her food.

"But we have a lot of enemy and you know you everyone's weakness."

"I know how to fight Ian and plus you can let one of the guys come with I'm fine with it." She said.

"Fine, you can go." I finally gave in. I hate how I always let her get her way.

"Thank you so much."

"You can go at six tomorrow and come back at eight or seven." I told her and she nod smiling.

"I know you can't make me cone back four in the morning. Its too--"

"What the hell are you talking about? You coming back the same day bella. You can go to her house at six and come back after an hour or two tomorrow." I explained interrupting her.

"You crazy Ian. That's not a sleepover."

"I can't lose you too Bella. Please don't ask me to let you go sleep over at a strangers house."

"You not going to loose me. I promise brother so can I please sleepover just one night."

"Fine. Now let's go home." I said getting up.

"But you haven't touched your food."

"I'm not hungry Bella."

"I'm sorry, if you lost your appetite because of me." She said getting up.

"Bella please don't always blame yourself for everything." I told her as we walked out of the restaurant.

"Can you borrow me your phone please?" She asked as we got in my car. "I just want to talk to a friend quickly, I forgot mine at home." She explained without me asking.

I handed her my phone and she started texting someone as I started the engine of the car.

The whole ride she has been texting someone and kept laughing. I like my sister happy but I definitely hate the person who is making her laugh.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked once we reached home. She looked at my shocked and confused.

"You talking to me." She asked pointing her index finger on herself.

"You the only one in the car."

"Well no I don't. If I had a boyfriend I would've told you."

"I'm glad you know that you can't date anyone at sixteen."

We both got out of the car and she quickly ran in the house.

"Bella my phone." I said almost shouting.

"Oh sorry." She walked back to me and handed me the phone.

"I'm really happy that you know you can't date." I told her trying to get her to talk about who the hell was in the house.

"Yes brother you made it very clear that I Isabella Ryder can't date until I reach the age of forty. I bet you wrote that in your will too." She rolled her eyes before leaving.

"I actually did. I love you." I shouted as she climbed upstairs.

"I love you more brother." She replied.

I quickly looked at my text messages to see who she was chatting with but there was nothing, no new number or anything. I looked at the last person who I texted and it was Lewis.

She so fucken smart that she didn't even leave a fucking clue behind. There's no way she can say she was chatting with Cole.

I quickly dialed Kevin's number and he picked up.

"You can come in." I told him cutting the call.

Kevin and a few other members of the mafia always guard my house in case I'm not here and my enemies try to do something to my sister.

"Did you guys find anything?" I asked as he entered my house.

"There was no one. We checked everywhere a couple of times but there was no one."

"Are you sure you didn't see anyone come in or out of my house?" I asked.

"Yes sir. There was really no one expect Lewis."

"What was Lewis doing here?" I asked confused.

Firstly: Lewis knows no member of the mafia even the guards outside my house can't come in the house unless I say so or if its an emergency.

Secondly : He has been giving himself off days as if he become his own boss. He didn't even show up for the mission today. It's best if I tell them the first rule in the mafia. Which was no getting distract and right now whoever this Arabella is she's definitely a bad influence.

"He was looking for you. He said it was an emergency." Kevin answered.

"Thank you and tell Wolfe to activate all my cameras I think it's about time." I told him and he slowly nod his head before leaving.

I'm sorry baby sister but I must know who you hiding from me.

*Don't forgot to vote comment and SHARE.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
148K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
9.8K 667 50
"Dance with me?" Kadence brought out his hand to me and waited for my answer. I grabbed his hand and stood. I then realize the song he chose. My ma...
2.6M 33.2K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...