Other Andrews

By AllisonAlliSalvatore

Eliza "Liz" Andrews is Archie's twin sister. Since they were little they were inseparable but now they kinda... More

[1]
[3]
[4]
[5]

[2]

5.4K 83 9
By AllisonAlliSalvatore

Liz sighed as she watched the video Archie posted. The Red Circle was supposed to protect, not make everyone fear them.
Archie saw the look Liz was giving him.
"Really, Arch?"
He sighed.
"I need him to find me. I want him dead."
Liz sighed.
"What happened to you? What happened to my older twin? What happened to my brother, Arch? This isn't you. You are not a murderer. It's like I don't know you anymore."
Archie went to say something but Liz run out of house. She pulled out her phone and called Jughead.
"Juggy? Do you have time to talk?"
Liz sighed as she walked into Southside High. She walked into room and smiled as she saw Toni and Jughead.
"Hi, Toni."
Toni smiled and pulled the short girl into a hug.
"Hi, Lizzie."
Jughead sighed.
"What did Archie do now?"
Liz sighed as Toni looked confused.
"He is my brother. Did you saw the video?"
Jughead nodded.
"Unfortunately. What's up with that?"
Liz sighed.
"He wants to kill Black Hood. He wants to kill someone, Juggy. And I mean kill a person. What happened to him?"
Toni sighed and sat next to the strawberry blonde.
"Maybe he needs to express his anger. Let off a little steam. But this is not a way to do it. Try talking to him again."
Liz smiled at Toni.
"Thanks, Toni. I'll try again."
Sweet Pea walked into room and his eyes fell on Liz. His heart started beating faster and he smirked.
"Hello, Princess."
Liz smiled softly at him.
"Hi, Sweets."
His heart beated as she said his name.
He turned to Toni.
"We need to go. Jones, want to join?"
Jughead glanced at Liz who smiled softly and nodded.
"Yeah, let's go. But I need to take Liz home first."
Liz smiled.
"It's okay, Juggy. You go. I can take care of myself."
Jughead pulled her into hug and smiled.
"Call me of you need me."
Liz heard the whole Red Circle was downstairs. She heard bikes and saw Sweet Pea and the others Serpents walk to their house door. She walked down the stairs and her eyes widened.
"Sweets?"
Sweet Pea glanced at her and he stopped.
"What are you doing here, Princess?"
Archie scoffed.
"Princess? Are you serious? Eliza, you are sleeping with a Serpent."
Liz felt tears coming.
"I'm not sleeping with Sweet Pea, Arch. But you would know that if you spent some time with me."
Liz turned around and run to her room.
Sweet Pea glared at Archie. He made the girl he liked cry and Sweet Pea didn't like it.
"Let's fight."
Veronica run to Liz's room.
"We have to go. They are going to kill each other."
Both girls run to the place where they were fighting.
Liz saw Sweet Pea beating up Archie. As much as he deserves it, he is her twin brother. She run in between them and put her hands on Pea's chest  to stop him.
"Please, don't hurt him. He might be stupid to start this but he is my brother. Please."
Pea looked at her with soft eyes when they heard a gunshot. Veronica.
Sweet Pea and the rest of the Serpents run away.
Liz was laying in her bed, trying to fell asleep. It was a crazy day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.7K 52
"You aren't even a Serpent, princess!" Tall Boy yells. "My name is Kitty Jones, Tall Boy, and I am a Serpent." Katarina Jones snarled in reply. "Unti...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
852K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
34.3K 721 14
COMPLETED βœ… 17k views?! Thanks so much! :D ❌ "you scared? You sure as hell will be soon, my lovely daughter." ❌ Negan kills, it makes him have a cert...