Tethered

By sleepykitten52

This is a work in progress. Girl meets boy. Unfortunately, she's dead and stuck in Purgatory. All she can d... More

Welcome to Purgatory
Settling In
Dark Alice

Cliché

21 0 0
By sleepykitten52

I hate to admit it but meeting him for the first time was one of those magical stereotypical time stopping moments. A cliché.
A cliché that I didn't think would occur to me considering the current demise I've put myself in.

It was at a Halloween party when I had met him. He had turned around to be introduced to a girl dressed up as a cute gothic version of Alice in Wonderland (remember her, she's important). It was in that moment that her and I stopped in our tracks. I could feel her slight gasp and sense her heart skip a beat. His smile just anchored my very existence and at the same time I knew he saw right through me.

No, he literally saw right through me. Dear Readers, I was there at the party and at the same time I wasn't. I'm dead. Death by suicide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.2K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
253K 8.5K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
859K 23.3K 51
~complete~ But what would happen when a military captain who barely talks meets an overly joyous girl who works at a bookstore? Surprising, wouldn't...
600K 29.1K 79
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...