7 Bad Boys and Me.

By IAmJessLol

CURRENTLY REWRITING. The story line will remain the same but the writing will be 10 times better ok My life w... More

7 Bad Boys and Me.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~ The end. (Finally!)
! Renovation !
New Book xx

~23~

16.4K 500 286
By IAmJessLol

~Jaymiee~

I step out of Ricky's Mustang and softly close the door behind me as I stare up at the white, one story house with white concrete steps and door the same colour as the house. I feel Ricky's breath fan my neck from behind me, making me step forward a little.

"This is yours?" I ask, stunned he would by this house just for him.

He nods proudly, "I bought it about five weeks ago." I place my hand on the cold, gold door handle and twist it. I'm suprised that it opens but then I stare up at Ricky with a scared expression. It might be Daniel or his girlfriend.

"Is Lilly in there?" I ask nervously then chuckle awkwardly, not bringing up Daniel for a reason. He shakes his head.

"She's staying with another friend." I let myself into his house and the surroundings had me a bit stunned. You would expect Ricky to have a dark theme to his house, but it's all blue. The rug on the plain carpet is a vibrant dark blue, the walls are painted a light blue making the place seem more relaxing and the tables are a pail blue, almost white. I noticed how the furniture is all expensive brands and are also the same colour of the vibrant blue rug that I stand on right now.

"It's good to be back." I breathe and sit on the ground, feeling the soft carpet tickle my bare leg. I instantly look up at Ricky with an embarrassed face and pull my dress down to show less of my leg. He smiles down at me.

"How old are you now?" I ask next, he frowns a little.

"We're not really allowed to talk about the stuff that happened when you were," He brings a clenched fist up and pretends to knock himself in the head. "Out of it." I snort at him and stick my hand out for him to help me get up. He smiles more and shakes his head, with one hand in his pocket and the other covering my own, he leans in and whispers quietly.

"But I've always broken the rules for you." His green eyes stare into mine and the person's words run through my head.
He's already mine.

Ricky leans in but I look towards the ground and cough, my failed attempt of trying to fake cough could have been worse but also better. He starts to laugh at how retarded I sounded and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Did you see me dance with Xander?" This pulls him out of his laughing fit and makes his mouth twist into a scowl.

"You danced?" I nod as jealousy crosses his features, his eyes turn a shade darker and I remember that they always did that when he's angry. "Is that the only thing you did?" He growls and tenses as I tell him what happened with Xander having to run off to the bathroom. It really isn't a big deal but he makes it seem likes it the end of the world.

"It's not the end of the friggin world, Ricky. So calm your stuff." I poke him in the chest, making him take a step back. "The end of the world would have been when I was stabbed." I poke his chest harder making him take another few steps back and tears threaten to spill from my eyes. "I thought you were dead! For petes sake, I though you were dead!" I hiss the last bit and lay my hand flat on his chest, an arms distance away from me. I push him back into the wall and look the other way. But my voice still staying strong. "I had made up with world where you were gone, and I have to go to school with you not sitting next to me and having to come back to the Roger's house and have constant reminders about how I could have convinced you not to go!" Tears slowly spill out my eyes, one by one they drop into the carpet in front of me.

"It wasn't your fault."

"The pain was still there! When I woke up to find you had moved on and had a job, a life and a new girlfriend that claims to be my sister, everything is just peachy right!" I carefully avoid the subject of the girl coming into my room and threatening me. I turn back around and find him just standing there. His shoulders slightly slouched and hid exhausted expression makes me feel tired myself.

"I'll take the couch." He says before walking around the corner and up the two steps he has their to separate the hallway with a bedrooms from the living room. I huff and take a seat on the comfortable couch, resting my feet and stretching my legs so they cover the full couch length.

Ricky's footsteps fill the silence as he comes out with a singlet top and boxers. I look down at my tight fitting dress and wonder what I'm going to about them. As if reading my mind, Ricky throws a long shirt that smells like him into my face. I role my eyee and pluck it off my face.

"Second door to the left." He says before pulling the blankets I hadn't see out from under his arm and putting them neatly on the couch. I thank him then go to the first door on the left.

"Ricky, I don't think this is the bedroom." I call, observing the empty walls filled with paintings and the stands loaded with large painted on canvases. I look at the girl in every single one of them who stares out into the unknown. Her brown hair is pushed behind her ear but a wavy lock escapes and is drawn across her cheek, with the background of the night sky with twinkling stars and a beach eith storm waters, the painting look incredible.

I hear Ricky breathing behind me. "Do you like it?" I nod and he grabs my hair, making warmth spread to my cheeks.

"Who's the girl?" I ask, a little jealous.

"It's you."

~_~_~

After finding the right room, I jump under the cold dark blue blacket and snuggle close to them trying to warm them up. I breathe in, letting Ricky's sent send me to sleep.

~~

"We meet again Jaymiee." I'm surrounded by darkness exept a figure wearing white stands out. Daniel looks around, stanging still as he then looks at me, his hands stuffed in his pocket and his blonde hair slightly covering his green eyes. "Daniel." I say in regard.
"Let's get straight to it, shall we?" He says, pulling a blade out of the back pocket of his pants. I go to run but my feet aren't moving, like they've been planted to the ground. He steps closer, close enough that I can feel the cold blade rest against my neck. "First we're going to have a little fun." I can practically hear him smirk, I try and struggle out but I seem to go deeper into the ground.
"Please Daniel..." I plead, the voice sounding nothing like my own
"Now that you killed my sweet love, nothing was satisfying my needs... If you know what I mean." I mentally cringe as his hands move down my body, touching every inch of skin there is.
"Stop, please..." His grips on the blade to my neck tightens as I plead.
"You bought this om yourself Jaymiee." He snarls.
"Stop! Stop! No, please!" (Authors note: Everyone blow the rape whistle if you please!)

~~

"Shhh, Jay. I'm here, it's okay." Ricky's warmth to the left of me pulls me out of my nightmare. I'm panting and sweating like I have just gone for a 1.6 kilometer run. The warm arm wrapped around me makes me feel safe anf secure.

"It was just a nightmare." I breathe, slightly shaking.

"Just a nightmare." I repeat, trying to convince myself. It felt so real. Just like in my coma.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Ricky says, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "No, thank you for waking me up though." I reply, my thoughts clicking to the girls threat that happened in the hospital.

"Hey, Ricky?" He groans in reply. "This is serious." I then say strongly.

He sits away from me, pulling his warmth away from me making me pull my blankets up to my arms.

"This," I take an arm out of the blanket and gesture to him then me. "Is never going to work." My heart feels like I've pressed a metal rod through it and my eyes instantly spring with tears.

"Yes it can! I swear!" He begs, I shake my head unsure of whether or not to tell him about whay happened in the hospital. Even if I did, there is still a slight chance he'll think I'm bat-shit crazy and not believe me.

"No it can't."

"Why not? Is-Is it because of Lilly? Is it because of something I said or did?" He panics, making me feel guilty and heartbroken.

"It's obvious that signs are telling us not to be together. I almost died, according to you. Your brother stabbed me."

"He's behind bars though!" He hesitates and that's how I know he knows Daniel is out.

"I say him at the club." I say in a don't-lie-to-me tone as I stare at him, I whipe the tears from my eyes as he gets off from where he was sitting making the bed shift back to it's original position.

"I'm sorry. Go back to sleep, when you wake up I'll drive you to the family house."
Jessie's dead. Jessie's dead. Jessie's dead.

~_~_~

Authors note: I HOPE EVERYONE BLEW THE RAPE WHISTLE WHEN TOLD!!! Question times!
1) Who's your favorite character?
2) What do you think about Daniel?
3) What do you think about Ricky?
4) What do you think about Jaymiee?
5) Last of all, what do you think Daniel and Lilly are planning?

Read on mah little sparkles ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.2K 22
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
629K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
150K 6.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
495K 9.7K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...