Mafia Queen

Oleh queensofsupreme

"The bride is missing!" ****** Zoey is a sweet eighteen year old who graduated from high school and was raise... Lebih Banyak

prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.

Chapter 4

779 41 6
Oleh queensofsupreme

Zoey's POV.

"Get up" The women shouting loudly

"It's early Miss" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"It's half past eight little girl. Boss won't be happy"

She said it's half past eight As if it was nothing. As if it was the latest time she ever woke up. But then I looked up and saw that she was ready and looked like someone that was up since a few hours ago.

"What should I wear?" I asked

"Just get up you pain In the ass" The women said annoyed.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said getting up and giving the women a apathetic look.

"You ungrateful thing. Be grateful that boss didn't kill you last night."

Little does she know that I'm grateful. I just want to go home and forget everything that happened. I wish I never ran away from home. I wish I never went to that club, then maybe I wouldn't have been captive here.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going anywhere."

"Firstly little girl stop saying sorry, it will get you kill. In this life darling there's no thank you, sorry or please, it makes you look weak." She explained as if I am going to live with them forever.

"What life are you talking about? It's rude not to apology or thank someone."

"You really don't know who we are?" She asked laughing.

'You lunatics' I wanted to shout but I didn't want her killing me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Careen Liberator a member of the black panthers."

"Black what?" I asked confused.

They only black panthers I know is one of the dangerous Mafia's name.

"Ian will explain everything to you after the mission let's go."

"What mission?" I asked.

"What are you? A policewomen , a spy or a lawyer?"

"I'm eighteen."

"Sweetheart you very lucky or you would've been died a long time if you were one of them. We hate them."

"And if I know them?" I asked curious after all my mom is one.

"Then you'll still be died. If u related to one or close to one then you can easily lead them to us. Thank god you ain't one or related to one!" She said and we both left.

*****

"Finally you here. Ian would've killed you both if you didn't come here now." Wolfe said as Careen and I both arrived.

"Well, she wasn't easy to bring here Ian. She's annoying and I swear she's not going to stay with me anymore." Careen said annoyed as she pushed me to Wolfe's side. "She can rather stay with Wolfe or you."

"Never." They both said the same time. They speaking as if I'm invisible or something.

"It's done." A man said as he come in. "I don't think they will have the guts to start bullying anyone again."

"It took you long Cole." Ian told him smoking.

His the most rudest person I ever met. His so damn ungrateful, I wonder how his parents are.

"Because I was enjoying it. I made sure they never forget to mess with my baby cousin." Cole said.

"Anyways the mission Ian." Wolfe reminded him. "By the way has anyone seen Lewis?"

"I think his with Arabella." Cole answered laughing. "It's good seeing him care about a girl so much, you know he never liked dating."

"I must have a serious talk with him. This isn't a kindergarten it's the fucken Mafia and he doesn't expect to always leave without asking me for a leave."

"Mafia?" I shouted shocked and confused.

"What do you think we are pretty face?" He asked and didn't even wait for my respond. "We not the gang." He added making me relieve. Selena started laughing and I just looked at her weird.

What's so funny?

"No sweetheart of course we not a gang. We the fucken most fared Mafia. Not a fucking kindergarten." Ian said dropping his cigarette on the floor. "Did you ever hear about the black panthers, Myride. The riders?"

Then it hit me his Ian Rider.

"You are Ian Rider. Malcolm son. Dominic is your uncle" I said with fear I knew who the Rider family are because I read my mothers files whenever I'm bored and she's not there. She is a lawyer who put lots of criminals like the Riders behind bars.

"You did your homework I see." He replied smiling at me.

"Please let me go." I pleaded.

"I'll think about it." Ian replied. "Wolfe why don't you explain the mission to them, my sister needs me."

"Who's she going to stay with?" Careen asked him before he left.

"You. Please careen you the only responsible one. I would ask Lewis but I don't think his girlfriend would be happy about it. "

"You should start paying me extra for dealing with her."

"Don't push it Careen." Ian said leaving.

*******

--Isabella's POV.

-Bella and Lewis story-

"Sorry I'm late." Lewis said as I opened the door for him. "What's wrong?"

"Why you here Lewis?" I asked closing the door behind him. "My brother wouldn't like you here without his permission."

"His busy with a mission. You sounded like you were crying when you called."

"I'm fine Lewis. See." I faked a smiled acting like I was fine but he just sighed sitting on the couch. "Now you have to leave Lewis. You can't just sit here acting like it's your own house."

"You just like your brother." He said pulling me to sit with him on the couch. "Does the temper ran in the family?"

"My brother is going to kill you if he finds you here. I love you Lewis but I won't be able to live with myself if my brother kills you."

"No one, is going to die and plus they already know. " he said as if it was nothing.

I got up angry. "What do you mean they know? You Lewis Collins is telling me that you had the guts to talk to my brother about me. " I said teasing him. He pulled me back in his lap the tension between out bodies were terrifying. I tried getting up but he was too strong. If my brother walks in right now Lewis is dead.

"You the one who would always tell me to tell them and plus I had no choice but to tell Cole after all he was setting me up with this other girl."

"Then you should've went on a date with her." I sighed trying to get up.

"I already did." He answered as he shrugged his shoulders and I quickly got up.

"You." I couldn't even say anything else. He knows I love him, and yet he doesn't care. "You know the way out." I said running upstairs. I didn't want him seeing me cry because of him. I jumped on my bed and started crying.

I can't believe I trusted him.

"Bella. Are you crying again?" I heard Lewis ask and I quickly wiped my tears and got up.

"Didn't I tell you to leave."

"Come on baby girl you know I was just joking. You just as short tempered and stubborn like your brother. Don't cry because of me. I know I didn't want us to date at first because you were too young for me. But I love you Bella and you know that."

"You right I'm too young for you Lewis. You don't have to tell me you love me just because I'm your bosses baby sister, and I'm not crying because of you I'm crying because I miss my brother." I lied but I didn't care.

"You missed your brother, now only." He chuckled. "I'll call him to tell him you missed him."

He took out his phone and started searching for Ian's number as he jumped to sit on my bed. I quickly grabbed the phone out of his hand and he just smiled.

"I thought you missed him."

"I can call him myself if I want now please leave." I asked nicely.

"Arabella." He said taking my hand.

"Who's that? Your girlfriend?" I was praying his answer to be something I would like hearing, but his answer broke my heart.

"Yes." He answered.

"How long have you been cheating on me?" I asked as he let go of my hand and got up.

"Since the first day." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Did she have to have Bella in her name."

"Of course. Just in case I'm with you and I mistakenly use her name, you see I'm very smart Bella-" He was interrupted by my laugh. "Why you laughing?"

Poor boy thinks I'm so stupid.

"It such a coincidence that yesterday when I saw Cole he told me about Arabella and the fact that her birthday is the same day as mine."

"That doesn't mean anything, I made sure she was born the same day as you."

"I think now that you have Arabella I should accept Zac Efron's friend request after all he did ask me out a few times."

"His older then you Bella, you sixteen."

"And you older then me too. I'm going to be turning seventeen soon I wouldn't mind dating an older guy as long as we love each other."

"Fine, you won I'm sorry just don't please."

"I'm glad you know who's the boss." I said rolling my eyes as he tried to kiss me but I just pushed him away.

"You just like your brother." He told me.

"Gross, you kiss my brother?" I asked.

"I meant your attitude." He answered trying to kiss me again.

"Bella I'm home." I heard Ian's voice.

Why is he home early today?

"You have to hide, his going to kill you Lewis." I told him panicking. My brother is very short tempered and he will literally kill his own friend if he finds out his dating me.

"I'm not going anywhere without the kiss I come for." Lewis said sitting on the bed.

"Didn't you come to check on me?" I asked angry.

"Of course but I also come for a kiss. I missed you." He answered making himself comfortable as if Ian isn't home.

My brother will definitely not miss when he shoots him.

"Please Lewis, he will kill you." I told him as he got up. "Where you going?" I asked as he was about to open my bedroom door.

"Well, I figured you not going to give me my kiss so I'm going home."

"Are you crazy, his downstairs." I pulled him back. "I'll give you your kiss if you promise to hide."

"First the kiss then I'll think about it."

He really thinks his doing me a favor. His the one that will die if he doesn't hide.

I kissed him on the cheek and he just looked at me angry. "I'm not a kid Bella. You cheating." He turned to open the door again and I quickly turned him around giving him his kiss as I tiptoed.

"Bella where are you?" I heard Ian's voice again.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please.*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
20.4K 683 36
This story is about the ups and down of a girl name Zoey. Not everyone has a fairy tale ending, not everyone gets a happy ever after ... Zoey family...
821 34 96
The winter season turns out well for Zoey Smith, a twenty-four-year-old who holds the town's safety in her hands has a dark secret until someone by t...
314 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...