New Era of Fairy Tail

By Ai_dragneel

~New Era: Season 1~ They won in Tartaros Arc and defeated E.N.D, the flame demon and was destined to die in t... More

New Era of Fairy Tail
Another Realm
Two And A Half Years
Meeting!
Transfer Students
Normal Days: Fever!
Normal Days: Suspicion
Attacked and Lucy
New Balam Alliance
Deadly Magic
Fairy vs Nightmare
Ruby Celestial Spirits
Lucy vs Rio: Free
Apology and Decision
Farewell or Goodbye?
Welcome Back!
Team Natsu: "Let's Go for a Request!"
Honsenka!
Crime Sorcière
Shopping!? One more night in Balsam town!
Welcome To The Dragon World!
An Official Member!!
Do You Remember Our Promise?
Vacation!! Or...
A Dream or A Memory?
Who?
I won't believe it.
Reunion
Retrieving Lucy
I'm sorry
Finally I Found You
We are One
Thank You
Epoilogue
THANK YOU

The Master and The Cloak Man

468 9 0
By Ai_dragneel

"Alenia?" Natsu murmured. They see Lucy disappeared and appeared beside Rio and punch him as the ground broken. "What a power." Lia tch-ed. Even she maybe can't defeat her. 'but.' She smirked. "Rio sama will defeat her."

"You three hurry and dispose them." Rio said as he jump and disappeared in the middle of air. "Minna, I'm counting on you." Lucy said not turning back as she jump and disappeared in the middle of the air too, chasing Rio.

"Lucy.." Lisanna said.

"Let's believe in her. She believe us so we believe her too. Let's defeat them for her too." Erza smiled at the white girl.

"She's right! We will make her see their bodies pile up when she come back!" Natsu exclaimed happily. "Heh, we're not going to lose easily." Lia said.

"Same here, dude." Gray smirked.

"Who's your dude?" Mia asked politely yet emotionlessly.

"anyway, here we go!" gray smirked.

Timeskip! (Well, sorry, I'm the lazy one. And since i had write their first fight, well, how to say it. Maybe it's double hard and well, anyway, they won!)

LUCY POV (it's been a while since i had someone POV) -10 minutes after their fight-

I open my eyes tiredly and sit up. Many wounds on my body and I can't really move. I have blood loose here too, for Mavis's sake! I turn my side to see Rio wounded too. I sigh and start healing him first since my magic maybe going to be fine for healing his wounds and me.. After 5 minutes, I finished healing him and At least I already healed some of my wounds to stop the bleeding only. Then, I start to run back to school.

"Geez, why did we have to run to the place where is so far from school?! Going for 5 minutes and back for 5 minutes?! You've gotta be kidding!" I yelling to anyone as I run as hard as I can.

I'm still worried Natsu and the other. They still had the seeds so it'll be fine, but they had the worst enemy there! Their Master was still there and because of my rage, I forgot about him! Arrghhh!

As I arrived, I see Lia, Lilia and Mia lying cold on the floor. 'Seems they win.' I smirked. I turn alittle to my right to see Erza and the other panting, glaring forward. "Wha-"

I try to see what they glaring at, to see The Master infront of them. Still at the same spot.

"Minna!" I run to their side.

"Luce?" Natsu weakly turn to my side. "What's wrong?" I tapped his shoulder slowly, and heard he hissed. "S- sorry!" I said, take off my hand from him.

"Wait. Your wound aren't that bad. Why?" I asked them, but like ask myself.

NORMAL POV

"Wait. Don't tell me!" She shouting and glaring hardly at the Master who smirked back at her amusedly. "Ha.. dōshiki.." Wendy said. "How long?!" Lucy asked them eagerly.

"Not so long until you back and he stopped it." Gray explained.

"You..!" Lucy shouting at the man angrily. "What's wrong with Rio. He's failed?" His voice is alittle hoarse. "No, he's free now. He's just being controlled all this time." Lucy said, not looking away from him. "Tch. They said he's one of their good mage." He hissed back. "What?"

"Well, it doesn't matter now." He smirked. "Die here. Dark Wave." Dark waves suddenly charge their way so fast and Lucy quickly use her shield. "Tch. Another shield."

Lucy sees this as chance, she quickly heal everyone again. "What about the seeds?" She asked.

"We still had them." Erza said.

"We tried to attack him, and able to make scratches on his body, but it's not enough." Gray hissed. "No, you all did the best." Lucy smiled, reassure them.

"Wendy, Gajeel, Natsu and Laxus and then everyone. Use the seeds. Erza and the other please support us with offense after that, as the dragon slayers build their energy and going to roar at him. I will help you too." Erza, And the other nodded.

"No use." The Master said.

"We'll see!" Natsu and Lucy said.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray go first extends his hands and spike like ice lances fly toward The Master but the magic just turn and passing him. "Shit!" He yelled.

"Juvia's turn!" Juvia run toward the man. "Water Slicer! Water Cane!" She use her magic, many water blades flying toward the man and she use water whip, try to smack him. But the water only pass him and her whip only wetting his face, makes him angry and disgust.

"You bitch.." Master chanting the spell and Juvia become scared. "Move! Requip: Adamantine Armor!" Erza step forward infront of Juvia and defend themselves as black ball energy launched to them. "Requip: Black Wing Armor!" Erza quickly change into her black armor with wings like bat behind her. This armor can make her has an ability to fly for short distance. She charge forward and she tried to attack him, only her sword being held with one hand and shattering in pieces. "What?!" Erza requip back into her Heart Kreuz Armor and jumped back.

"Erza, we attack him together!" Lily transform into his big self. "Me too!" Lisanna exclaimed. She turn into half cat. She only has cat's paws, tail, ears and cat figured clothes.

"We must attack him at once!" Levy said.

"Water Nebula!" Juvia creates many columns of water and rotate to each other, pushing toward the enemy.

"Requip: Lightning Empress Armor." Erza transform herself into her armor. Erza's hair is styled in tangle buns on top of her head and two swords with cross shaped hand guards getting large near the edges. "Photon Slicer!" A large blast realised from her swords as she crossed her swords toward the Master.

"Ice Make: Ice Bringer!" Gray makes two ice swords in his hands and charge with the other.

They attacked the Master at once, as Levy use her solid magic to make flames and attack him too. The Master shocked of the large amount of Magic and he barely dodge them all because of losing alittle his magic. He's mad and black aura spread our from him, throwing all of Fairy members near Natsu and the other. "Haa!" Lucy jumped toward him as the aura spread and everyone thrown back. "Ten yo, ware ni chikara o kashite!" Lucy's fists and foots glowing as the light engulfs them. She punch, kick and attack him. But it's not just usual kick. As she touch him, the impact makes the light sparking like small booms and it's more powerful than her attack to Lia. As she already attacked him for so long, she jumped back and the light disappeared. The Master seems to be very angry by now.

"Just a bug, don't ever try to makes me angry!!" He chanted something that seems to be Hadōshiki again.

"Hadōshiki spell. One time is already used much energy, he do two and three times. His magic will not that much for the next attack." her eyes glowing golden as Lucy confirmed.

"Hikare, Hoshi Tekkai!" Lucy exclaimed as the invisible light protect them from Hadōshiki. "There's no way you can use that shield to protect yourselves. After what you did last time was the same!" The Master yelled. He think no shield will stand against Hadōshiki. Even Lucy, like the last time she got bad injures.

Lucy just smirk as the dark engulfs them. The Master smirked and laughed darkly to see Lucy and the other sink in the darkness. But as the dark pulse disappeared, the light become to be seen from their place. And there, Lucy and the other protected by the shield. "See?" Lucy mocked.

"How dare you..!" The Master step back, seems going to make his last attack.

"Natsu, everyone, now!" Lucy yelled, her bad feeling comes again.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Iron Dragon's Roar!"

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"

"Lightning Dragon's Roar!"

They roared as the shield disappeared and combine into one red, black, light and white colors.

"Led them into the darkness, Yamifūka!" The Master chanted as dark energy spread more and more, swirling and becoming a large tornado. "Bad feeling become true!" Lucy hissed.

"With only their roar, they will just make that large dark magic disappeared, but they can't pass through it and defeat the Master. What should we do now?!" Erza punch hardly on the land, frustrated.

Lucy stand beside Natsu, her back is straight and her eyes determined.

"Lucy?" Everyone look at her too as Gray called her.

"I will help too! Light Dragon's Roar! " Lucy roared as the lights become one with the other roar and pass through the tornado and charge toward the Master.

"Impossible! Another Dragon Slayer?!" The Master yelled furiously as the light engulfs him.

They all panting hardly, that attack seems to be their last magic. Lucy lost her balance and knee down. "I'm.. Tired!" She said between her breath.

"Me too." Natsu said. "Wait. Lucy, just now what did you do?" Natsu turn to her.

"Eh? What.. Well, i just roared?" Lucy answered him bluntly. "No, no, no. That's not what he meant. Why. Did. You. Able. To. Use. Roar like them?" Gray asked her instead Natsu.

"Training of course! What did you think?" Lucy said. "By whom?" Wendy asked. "Light Dragon. Seems i found her recently and she went somewhere soon." Lucy shrugged.

"Your dragon is disappeared too?" Gajeel said, but Lucy just stay silent.

Across them, the Master lying out of cold on the land. His eyes completely white and his mouth open widely. They won.

"I hope everyone okay." Lucy look up to the sky, thinking Kokuri, her spirits, and everyone else.

"Want me to heal you?" Lucy stand and smiled. "Well, no thanks. You must rest and build up your magic than healing us." Erza decline formally. "Well, if you said that." Lucy walk slowly away from them. "Where are you going, Lucy san?" Wendy asked. "Go after Jura san and the other. It's not just we who have enemy, you know?" Lucy turned her head and smile weakly and she began to walk again. Her walk seems like old man drunk at the midnight. She seems can be collapse any time. "My head become spinning. That's bad, my blood loss already effected." Lucy panting.

"Then, me too!" Natsu stand and walk slowly far behind her.

**- - - - - - - -**

Kokuri and the other civilians running for so long away from the school as the heard countless explosion sounds from there. "I'm sorry! I'm at my Limit!" A woman said as she stopped running. Children seems to be out of stamina too, so Kokuri sighed and makes them rest alittle since they already run about hundreds metres.

They rest for a while as the children still exhausted. Kokuri sense another magic presence behind her, from the school direction, heading toward them. As she fly forward, she trying to see who is or who are them.

"Sylica?" Kokuri said. Behind the spirits, three mages and civilians running toward them. "It's been a while." They smiled. "Exceed." Chelia stare at Kokuri.

"Oh, it's our first time meet, right? My name's Kokuri. Lucy's exceed." Kokuri bowing, still flying thought. "Dragon slayers always has Exceed, huh? I'm jealous." Chelia pouted. "I think that's not true." Kokuri sighed. "Many things happened in the past that makes Exceed eggs moved on the EarthLand, and they just coincidently handed in Dragon Slayers hand." Myth explained.

Kokuri look at the civilians around and sighed. "Many people huh? It'll be bothersome." Suddenly she turn back to school direction. "What's wrong, Kokuri dono?" Jura asked. "No, i think we will be fine for this distance. Since the fight will not be this far." She gathering the children together, alittle split with the adults. "Then?" Kokuri turn to adult group. "Will you all show up? I'm getting tired of waiting." As she wait for another minute, around 50 people, mostly men come out. "No hostage and fight boldly." Sylica steps forward.

*_*~*_*~*_*~*_*~*_*~*_*~*_*~*_*

"Target detected." The cloak man said silently as the wind blowing his cloak. His cold eyes piercing toward Lucy, who yelled back at Natsu to not following her and stay rest there. He raise his hands up beside him. Chanting something as three level dark magic circle formed above him. "Awaken!" As Lucy yelled at Natsu, magic circle form around her. One under Lucy, one beside her wnd one above her. Circling her body as the clouds become dark.

"Luce!" Natsu shouted, running toward her as the time is like slow motion.

He take one step and the dark lighting already piercing Lucy from the magic circle. Lucy screamed loudly from her lung. Natsu who saw this closely still running trying to reach her, but as he already close, barrier stopped him and the same lighting piercing him and he screamed too.

"Lucy! Natsu!" Erza and the other run toward them, bend down toward Natsu who thrown back feets away from Lucy. Soon, the lighting magic circles disappeared and Lucy collapse.

Mavis approach her and said her name worriedly, but Lucy eyes are so dull and half awake. She sees Mavis yelled at her with tears in the corner of her eyes. Lucy trying to move her hand but failed. Her sight become blur and The darkness engulfs her again.

The cloak man disappeared too from his spot.

- - - - - - -

The clouds become dark, and strong black energy comes from the school again. Everyone stopped the fight. Sylica choked three men, Chelia tackle the women, and everyone already finished their fight. Easy one. Kokuri and the Spirits become tense, something bad has happened with Lucy, and suddenly, Sylica, Ryo and Myth disappeared. Kokuri bit her tongue and fly quickly heading to Lucy's place. "I'm counting everything to you three!" She yelled, and her voice become small as she still talk while flying.

In minutes, she arrived to see destruction everywhere. She spotted Lucy unconscious and hurt badly as Kokuri sense a glimpse of dark magic inside her. She's really attacked, and it's by strong dark mage. "Mavis!" Kokuri fly toward the blonde woman, with child body who's turn to her side. "Kokuri!" Mavis gasped. "What happened?"

"They able to defeat the Master of Fierce Akumu, but suddenly Lucy attacked from somewhere by someone and lost her conscious." Mavis said frustratedly. "Maybe I can help her?" Sylica appeared again with her own magic, she opened the door. "Please." Mavis and Kokuri said.

Sylica bend down across Wendy who's healing Lucy with her last magic too. "Wendy san, please rest now. Your magic is already at limit. Let me do it." Sylica started healing as strong green light surrounding Lucy. "No, I'm fine." Wendy wiped her sweats. "Wendy!" Charle protested.

"Then, help me with one thing." Sweat formed on Sylica's face. Wendy look at her curiously. "Please don't interfere me." Wendy just shrugged defeat and trying to rest alittle.

After another minutes, Sylica become more and more exhausted, but she still healing Lucy. And then, Lucy stirred. Everyone and Natsu sighed relief and Sylica disappeared in the air.

Mavis look at Lucy who is sleeping now with worried eyes from behind.

'Lucy..'

- - - - - - - -

"It seems we're late." Black haired woman said.

"Well, that's the Fairy Tail we know!" The pink haired girl said cheerfully.

"You're right, Meredy." Blue haired man said.

They open the hood and reveal their faces, looking down at Fairy Team. "Well, they hurt badly. I hope they can heal soon." Ultear said. "They're Fair Tail. Those kind of wounds are nothing, right?" Jellal smirked at his comrades.

"Well, as their prize of defeating that Fierce Akumu, I will help some too here." Ultear said as her glass ball shining. "Time Ark." She said as everything become white.

-~-~-~

enjoying the chapter so far?

and sorry for the late update! >.< hope you can forgive me with another long chapter :3 (this chapter)

Next Chapter: Apology and Decision

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.3K 13
(This story takes place after chapter 447 in the manga) ________________________________ Every fanfiction about E.N.D that I've read so far, talks...
73.8K 3.4K 28
Lucy Heartfelia has just about given up on life. She is sick, tired, and doesn't feel like living anymore. All she has is a ratty blanket, breadcrumb...
129K 2.4K 44
*I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE* When Natsu kicks Lucy off of the team, and replaces her with Lisanna, Lucy quits Fairy Tail, becomes a dragon sla...
1.2K 80 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...