Azazel: The Untold Story [UND...

By coldprinz

Once there was an angel named Azazel. A clever and powerful angel of God. He was good and noble not until hum... More

NOTICE
Introduction I
Angel Azazel
Visiting Humans
Azazel's Fall (revising)
Azazel, fallen angel (revising)
Azazel, the demon (revising)
We will always rise (revising)
Raise hell on Earth (revising)
Goodbye, mother (revising)
The Missing Story: Seven Gates of Hell (revising)
The Missing Story: God is not here today (revising)
Introduction III (revising)
Demon's on quest (revising)
Resurrecting Lilith (revising)
Never mess with a fallen angel (revising)
Van Heusen History (Part 1) (revising)
Van Heusen History (Part 2) (revising)
Abaddon's Secret and Azazel's Decision (revising)
Introduction IV (revising)
Azazel, you are a Van Heusen (revising)
The werewolves are coming (revising)
Meet the Werewolves (revising)
Hidden offspring (part 1) (revising)
Angels have arrived (revising)
Archangels joined Van Heusen (revising)
Angels and Fallen Angels co-exist (revising)
Hidden offsprings (part 2) (revising)
Azazel as Guardian and Protector (revising)
Training (revising)
Introduction V (revising)
Prophecy (revising)
Hunters (revising)
Proven Worthy (revising)
They lost him (revising)
Will forever be remembered (revising)
Author's Note

Introduction II (revising)

675 7 0
By coldprinz

He was no longer God's angel and was cast out of heaven. Azazel became a demon, placed in the sixth gate of Hell by Lucifer who was commanded by Lilith. After God sacrificed his only son and let him be the salvation of all humankind, Lucifer became a prisoner of angels. Lilith the white-eyed demon, the first ever female demon and the mother of all evilness whom he saved and helped escape from prison summoned all the demons residing in the depths of hell including the guardians of seven gates. She lay down her plan to befree Lucifer and the return of the Prince of Destruction "Abaddon". They sacrificed millions of lives just by famine. By the end of 1650 Lilith, together with all the guardians of the seven gates and demons of hell successfully freed Lucifer. Soon enough they started wrecking havoc to the world of mortals.

A clan living in the world of mortals became known for they consist of different supernatural and celestial beings, co-existing with one another. With the quest given to Azazel together with all the demons of hell they seeked for the clan of Van Heusen.

The future was seen by a female vampire and she said... "All the demons will rise and the greatest would come"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.9K 31
On angel wings he hauls you into hell where his master waits. Can you escape their clutches? Or will you lose your soul to the flames? You're a norma...
85 0 71
For countless millennia a race of Angels have walked amongst humanity as 'Watchers'. They brought the secrets of civilization to the world. These nev...
249 33 14
Azazel Embarks on a journey to find her long lost brother to get away from the marriage however while on her journey she encounters many problems she...
12 0 17
Love is truly blind. You cannot choose whom you will fall in love with...and sometimes in most unpredictable and painful way. *** In a realm veiled i...