The Empty Rooms

By Seuyoon

You are a supernatural being and it's extremely rare for your kind, no one knows what you are... you've been... More

Trusted Guard
BackStory
No Hat?
Chanyeol?

No Trust

11 3 3
By Seuyoon

Y/N POV

I was so close to escaping... how did i not succeed? Is that why my parents never wanted me? More money and because i am a dissapointment?

I woke up and looked around seeing the white walls and a bed, i was in my room.

I quickly got up and ran to the door trying to open it, it was locked.

Y/N: HEY! OPEN THIS DOOR!
You yelled

You turn back and walk to the bed slowly until *creaaak*, you look back and see a frowning Chanyeol.

Y/N: ....Chanyeol....

Chanyeol: im sorry... i had to do it..

Y/N: I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!
Your eyes turn a deeper red from anger

Chanyeol: Im sorry Fanx! I-i understand if you hate me now...

Y/N: Of Course i hate you!!!!
You throw him out of your room and run out seeing the stairs. You run up the stairs running all over the place when you hear *BEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEEEP*

Y/N: That rat.. i better hurry or else i'd get caught again..

You run to the 4th floor out of breath and grab as much supplies as you can. A gun, backpack, food, a flashlight and some medicine. You quickly run back into the hall and run towards an exit door.

Speaker: SHE WENT OUT THE EXIT DOOR, 4TH FLOOR! GET HER NOW!

BTS POV

We were sleeping but then we heard *BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP* WHAT HAPPENED?

Jin: OMO what was that?
He said covering his ears

Namjoon: U-um i don-

Speaker: SHE WENT OUT THE EXIT DOOR,  4TH FLOOR! GET HER!

We all look at eachother then Yoongi stands up

Yoongi: Bye im leaving!

Taehyung: WAIT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GUARDS!!!

Jungkook: WE WILLTAKE ANOTHER EXIT DUMBNUTT!

Yoongi: Lets go!
We ran all the way across the hall and met the exit door

Jin: How do we get it open!!!

J-Hope: move!
He said pushing through

He took a wire out of his hair and put it in the knob wiggling it around. *bing*

J-Hope: There! Run!

Y/N POV

You run as fast as you can into the woods about.. 3 hours away and fell into a hole but suprisingly it closed back up and you look around.

Y/N: Woah..
You see all kinds of things from food to blankets and a nice bed!

Y/N: Hello?..
No one answered

Y/N: I guess this place is mine now
You smiled and got out of the place

Y/N: Hmm
You walked for a few mins and ended up at a beautiful lake, you got undressed and went into the lake.

BTS POV

We got out and ran for a long time until we smelled something fresh, like water!

Jimin: Hyung what is that?

Taehyung: Im not sure...

Jungkook: Its a lake!!
He quickly undressed and walked in not making a sound

Yoongi: U-uhm Hy-Hyu-Hyung!!
He pointed in the back of Jungkook.

Y/N POV

I was enjoying my time in the lake, i dunked my head and went diving in it, u was following a fish around and caught it with my sharp teeth, i was so hungry! I swam to the top and i saw something unbeleivable, the 7 boys!!  I had my mouth underwater and my horns and eyes in the air... there was a guy infront of me and another guy pointing at me..

3RD POV

Jungkook: Huh? What's wrong hyung?
They looked terrified so i slowly looked behind me. I was shocked and scared

Jungkook: YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ITS Y-YOU!! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!!
She looked amused and annoyed, she revealed her face and top half, she covered herself up though first.

Y/N: What are you doing here
You mumbled because you had a fish in your mouth.

Jimin: Hot!!!

Namjoon: Jimin-ah stay away from her! jungkookie get back here fast and quickly!!!

I grabbed onto jungkooks shoulder.

Y/N: Why? We just started the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
486K 20K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...