My Lionheart (Cullen Rutherfo...

By victoriaGeg

Eleanor never thought she will become a leader of the Inquisition, even fall in love with a Templar. The one... More

Introduce
Characters
Chapter 1 "Kirkwall"
Chapter 2 "Lost Love"
Chapter 3 "Herald of Andraste"
Chapter 4 "Showing off"
Chapter 5 "Hard Decisions"
Chapter 6 "My Lionheart"
Chapter 7 "Inquisitor"
Chapter 8 "Bad Dream"
Chapter 9 "Sweet Apology"
Chapter 10 "The Assassin to Catch"
Chapter 11 "The Assassin to Catch" part 2
Chapter 13 "To Love the Enemy"
Chapter 14 "To Love the Enemy" part 2
Chapter 15 "Love or Hate"
Chapter 16 "Where beauty goes to die"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye My Lover"
Chapter 18 "Found You"
Chapter 19 "Take me Home"
Chapter 20 "Reunited Once More"
Chapter 21 "True Love Never Dies?"
Chapter 22 "Like day Like night"
Chapter 23 "Come back with me"
Chapter 24 "Eluvian"
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 "From an Enemy to a Friend"
Chapter 27 "Temple of Mythal"
Chapter 28 "Well of Sorrows"
Chapter 29 "Memories to behold"

Chapter 12 "Simple as breathing air"

628 22 2
By victoriaGeg

"I never want to stop making memories with you."

It was dark when they made their way back to the Skyhold. Everyone was tired and wanted to head back to their rooms for sleep. She saw her commander making his way towards his tower and decided that it would be nice to celebrate their success together. Picking a bottle of wine from the kitchens she quietly made her way to the bridge thinking that no one sees her. 

-I don't think that's the way to your quarters, Trevelyan." she heard a voice behind her and immediately knew who it was. "My guess, you are going to surprise our poor commander." she turned smiling.

-Ah, Dorian. You look terrible might as well go and sleep for a bit." She said sarcastically.

-Uhum, I would say the same but it seems that there will be no sleep for you tonight"

-Maker, Dorian, please. Don't." she warned furrowing her brows. He grinned and turned around leaving her in the kitchens alone.

-Don't worry, Trevelyan. As far as I'm concerned, your secret is safe with me.

////////////

Elanor opened the doors to the tower as quietly as she could and climbed up the ladder leading to his bedroom. He sat there on his bed pulling off his boots, his back faced to her. She pulled her dagger from her boot and slowly made her way towards him. Her dagger was nearly on his neck when she felt him grabbing her arm and waist and pulling her to the ground with him falling on top of her, dagger inches away from her neck. When he realised who it was he suddenly threw the dagger hitting the stone wall away from them.

-Maker's breath, what are you doing?" he asked standing up and pulling her with him as she smiled widely up at him.

-I thought we could celebrate our victory! And brought a bottle of wine." she grinned.

-And the dagger?" he asked moving his hands away from her hips and grabbing the bottle from her hand.

-And I wanted to see if how careful our commander is." she joked taking the bottle back opening it and taking the sip before handing it back to him.

-Really? Well, then I guess you failed. You would make a terrible assassin." he smirked down at her taking a sip of wine and placing it on his desk.

-If I would have wanted you dead, you would be." she tilted her head as Cullen took her chin into his hand pulling her close to his lips. Another hand sliding down through her stomach then on her hip and finally resting on her lower back pulling her form against him. He kisses her fully on the lips with such a fervour, her legs forgot how to stand still. He pushed her backwards until her legs hit the desk behind her with that he lifts Eli up so she was seating on the table and stood between her legs. Her arms worked around his neck while Cullen paid more attention to her bottom lip, she realized that he probably knew by now that she liked it a lot, he nibbled her lip in the most pleasant way. His lips descent to her jaw as he trailed kisses there to her neck and so she exposed her neck even more to him. He nuzzles her tenderly, showering her with kisses that grew incredibly hungry. Her heart was beating faster and pulse would flutter as pleasurable sensations race through her body. He was only kissing her neck and it already made her feel so good. Suddenly he pulled away his dark gaze sat upon hers. She wanted him so much that it felt like she would die if he won't continue. Eleanor placed her palm on his cheek.

-I thought we could..." Cullen started thinking how he should say it scratching his neck in a nervous manner. She knew what he wanted to say and pulled his face towards her so he would look into her eyes. Her generous smile made his heart hammer.

-Cullen, do you really need to ask?" she murmured and it was enough for him to lose his control. Commander lifted her up as her legs wrapped around his waist he attacked her neck walking towards the bed. Cullen laid her in the middle between his bedsheets pulling his shirt off and laying on top of her. 

  He needed her—not just physically, but in the same way, her heart and soul always cried out for him. What they did then, as their clothes came off and they brought their bodies together became more than just lust—even though there was plenty of that too  

She has done it many times before with different men but it never felt like this. Like her life depended on it. They explored each other for the whole night, not being able to get enough of each other. And she loved it. She loved him... And it was simple 'As breathing air'

/////////////

She awoke first, shifting a little she felt a hand resting on her waist holding her close to a warm body. She turned around facing her commander and smiling while watching him sleep. She raised her fingers drawing them through his blond hair then down his cheek, at last on his jaw. He was so damn beautiful that every time she laid eyes on him it made her weak in knees. Her thumb brushed past his scar on the lip which made him even hotter. And without a single thought, she pressed her lips to his. To her surprise, Cullen wasn't asleep. He felt tranquil when Eli touched him when she thought he was asleep. From her gentleness to the mix of soft feels of her fingertips. Catching Eleanor by surprise, Cullen began moving his lips and used one hand to cup her face. She felt Cullen sit up, pulling her on top of him. Sitting on his lap. His lips were rough and kisses hard, but in the way Eli found herself wanting even more. She had her arms thrown around his neck pulling him as close as possible. Her hair a curly mess falling around his face. A smell of roses filling his nose. Slowly trailing her hands down his chest while his hands moved around her bare skin. A breathy moan escaped her lips as he started kissing her down the neck, pushing her raven black locks away to suck on the skin by the jawline. Holding another moan she quickly pulled him back to her lips. There was practically no space between them in the series of tugs on hair and soft moans hummed into another's lips. She suddenly jumped away from him at the sound of someone entering the tower bellow them.

-Commander? Time to wake up we have a meeting in half an hour, I'm leaving to inform the Inquisitor." Leliana's voice echoed in the quite tower.

-Right, thank you, Leliana." Cullen shouted not moving his gaze from the woman in front of him who was desperately hiding herself with the little corner of a blanket that he didn't allow to take. Once they heard the doors closing Eleanor paced around the room picking her clothes scattered around the floor. She quickly gazed back at the commander who was still watching her closely, with a hungry look. His eyes shining with lust, darker than ever.

-What? See something you like?" She joked raising her brow to him while pulling up her black leather pants.

-A lot actually." He grinned standing up letting the blanket to fall down allowing her to see his whole body bare. She suddenly turned around facing the wall instead of him. Her cheeks pinkish red.

-Don't tempt me, commander." She warned pulling her jacket around herself. She felt arms sneaking around her waist pulling her into his hard chest while kissing down her neck. She let a little moan out before turning around only to be pushed against the wall. Maker how much she wanted him right now. Right before Cullen lowered to kiss her she ducked and ran towards the ladder quickly climbing down. "See you in the 'War Room', commander." She said stepping out of the tower leaving commander grinning to himself.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note:

A chapter mostly about Cullen and Eleanor. Hope you enjoyed it!

Vote❤

Comment❤

Thank you for reading❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 135 23
Varric Tethras can't stand holding back the truth about Marian Hawke after the Inquisitor leaves her in the Fade to die. What he can't stand more is...
548 14 16
Adwen is a elf blooded human who became a Templar, but soon left the order due to the events that transpired in Kirkwall. Adwen then became a Templar...
12.9K 295 22
Fanfic about Cullen and a mage who first met in the circle while Cullen was still a Templar. Their story continues after the fall of the circle and C...
2.4K 230 53
Kayla never felt at home anywhere, even among her loving dalish clan. Her keeper sends her to investigate the Conclave. A gathering of mages and temp...