The Prince [Zayn Malik]

By couldntcareless

What would you do if you had three short months of life left? Would you be desperate to find a way out of it... More

The Prologue
The Trial
The Visit
The Gift
The Ball
The Capture
The Letters
The Servants
The Library
The Meeting
The Room
The Interview
The Negotiator
The Ring
The Friend
The Lead
The Past
The Fight
The Job
The Memory
The Contracts
The Bed
Help!
The Disappointment
The Reflection
The Agreement

Quick question

1.3K 67 22
By couldntcareless

I might do another fanfic!

Here's the basic plot:

Harry, the 21 year old bad boy is extremely controlling. He gets what he wants, when he wants it. That includes dates and sex from girls. He's been taken to court several times for sexual harassment and assault, but his rich parents can get him out of anything. He decides his new girl will be Emily Mitchell, a shy nursing student. Emily has enough of Harry and gets him taken to court and prosecuted. He gets send to a mental hospital for treatment. Months later, Emily is searching for a job and sees an opening for a nurse's aid at the nearest mental hospital. She applies and gets the job, knowing that Harry isn't at that hospital. A couple weeks into the job, Harry gets transferred to the mental hospital that Emily works at, giving him the best opportunities to terrorize her. What happens from there? Only time can tell.

There's probably gonna be a love triangle in there and lots of drama and fighting. So would you guys read that? Let me know and you'll have a new chapter of The Prince up soon! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
10.1K 368 41
Since Zayn came to London, he had been the outsider. He was alone. Until he meets a girl, who knows how to reach out and touch his heart. She helps h...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...
109K 7.7K 30
Some fear the dark. Some fear clowns. Some fear monsters. But thats the things we learn to grow out of. There is one thing you can fear for the rest...