Breaking The BadBoy

By xxCloudDreamerxx

A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: The Break-Up
Chapter 18: Tell Me A Lie..
Chapter 19: I wear my heart on my sleeve
Chapter 20: my scars
Chapter 21: Breaking
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: taken
Chapter 24: Missing Her
Chapter 25: hope?
Chapter 26: Heartbreak
Chapter 28: A New Beginning
Chapter 29: New Interests
Chapter 30: Out of Reach
Chapter 33: Being the best
Chapter 34: Danny!
chapter 35: Rebels
Chapter 36: Ours
Chapter 37: Serendipity
chapter 38: spilled ink
Chapter 39: The Letter That Changed Everything
Chapter 40: The Unbearable Truth
Chapter 41: Peace of Mind
Chapter 42: You Never Really Can Fix A Heart
Chapter 43: Free Fallin'
Chapter 44: How the Lost get Found
Chapter 45: In the arms of friends
Chapter 46: Dreaming with a broken heart
Chapter 47:....In Love
Chapter 48: I will wait
Chapter 49: Grinch
Chapter 50: Christmas
Chapter 51: I am happy
Chapter 52: 10 years later

Chapter 27: Goodbye

38.2K 1.1K 263
By xxCloudDreamerxx

"That's the last bag." Tyler told me standing in the door way of my room. "JC's in the car, I'll go down to him and wait for you to finish your goodbyes."

"Fine." I said blankly.

"You're doing the right thing M-R." Tyler told me. "I'll send them up to you to say goodbye."

Then Tyler left my doorway and went down the stairs. I was emotionless sitting in my bed, staring out the window into Brody's room. I knew Brody was in his room but he closed his blinds and he never closes his blinds. I was so crushed, devastated, Brody had broke me and I didn't even know how I felt about it. I didn't know if I was angry or upset. My emotions were all over the place but I was leaving anyway, Brody clearly didn't want me here...

I heard a knock on my door and the first person I had to say goodbye entered my room and sat down beside me. Zayn. Zayn took my hand and I immediately started crying, how was I going to get through saying goodbye to everyone.

"We'll always be family Zayn, I'll always be your baby cousin." I cried.

"No you won't." Zayn put his arms around me. "You're my sister Marls and you'll always be. I hate this. You're supposed to be with us. It's not fair, we can still fight for you-"

"Zayn stop." I cut him off. "I know you mean well and I know you love me and I love you too but I need to go."

"It's just the boys will miss you." He rubbed his eyes, trying to be strong. "I'll miss you."

"Zayn." I cried and hugged my older cousin. "You look after your brothers for me and my boys and Sarah-Jayne."

"I promise I will." Zayn wiped his tears away and stood up from the bed. "Ok I'll let the others come and have their crying session with you. I love you Marley-Rose."

"Love you more Zayn." I smiled as he left the room.

As soon as he left, Jeremy and Joseph walked in. They ran over to me and hugged me, both them attacking me, they were already upset.

"We don't know what to say." Joseph started of as we both sat back down.

"That's a change." I laughed light heartily.

"The house will defiantly be quieter." Jeremy sighed.

"What will we do without you?" Joseph asked me.

"Yeah you've looked after us when dad's been away." Jeremy said.

"He's coming back soon." I shrugged

"It won't be the same Marls." Jeremy told me. "We need you. I don't want our family falling apart."

"Jeremy don't say that, everything will be ok I promise, you're not losing me, and guys nothing will change." I told my cousins.

"You'll be missed trouble-maker." Joseph said and hugged me again.

"We love you Marley-Rose." Jeremy hugged me.

"I love you guys too." I sighed.

Then they both left. I was interested in who would come in next, I expected Matt but instead Sean walked in. My wee Sean....

"Sean." I stuttered then burst into hysteric tears.

"Hey Marley come on, you're too pretty to be breaking your heart." Sean comforted me putting his arms around me.

"I'll miss you Sean." I looked up at on dog my best friends.

"I'll miss you too baby." Sean smiled with tears in his eyes. "Do you want to know a secret. I used to have a big big crush on you."

"Sean." I laughed and hit him playfully. "Only you would come out with that right now."

"Well it's true! We all had a crush on you." Sean laughed. "I don't know what we'll do without you."

"Just, stay out of trouble Sean, please." I laughed through my tears. "I love you Sean."

"I love you too Marley-Rose." Sean smiled then kissed my cheek, got up and kept the room.

And next in was Ryan, it just got harder every time someone different came in. He stayed by the door though and I looked at him questionably.

"I don't want you to cry anymore than you already are." Ryan put his head down.

But I did cry. He was so sweet. I got up and went over to Ryan and hugged him.

"You are such a sweetheart Ryan, I'm going to miss you so much." I told him.

"I know I'd just be selfish if I asked you to stay but I don't know what we're going to do without you." Ryan told me.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without you either. You know I love you Ryan." I told him.

"I know." He nodded. "And I love you so so much."

"You'll be fine, I promise." I told Ryan. "You're a lot stronger than you think Ryan, in a week you won't even know I left."

"I'll always know... I'll never forget you." Ryan told me.

I smiled and kissed Ryan's cheek. "Goodbye Ryan."

Then Ryan turned and walked out and Jamie walked in.

"Do you hate me?" Jamie asked me.

"Why would I hate you?" I asked Jamie.

"For what happened between me and Sarah-Jayne." He sighed.

"No Jamie." I shook my head. "I could never hate you. Come here."

Jamie walked over to me and I hugged him. He fell apart in my arms.

"It's ok Jamie." I sighed. "Jamie you're strong and you need to make sure the others stay strong so don't break down, you know I'll always love you."

"I'll always love you too, I'll never forget you." He smiled, kissed my forehead then walked out of my room.

Then Sam and Sarah-Jayne came in together. Sam was supporting his sister who was breaking down. Sarah-Jayne looked so fragile and weak with her red tear stained eyes and pale skin. It was going to be so hard leaving these two, Sam and Sarah-Jayne both meant so much to me... Sarah-Jayne was my only girlfriend and Sam and I had a special relationship.

"So I guess we're supposed to say goodbye." Sam put his head down.

"Sarah-Jayne." I called Sarah-Jayne who couldn't look at me.

She lifted her head slightly and I saw the fresh tears fall down her cheeks. I pulled her into me and hugged her protectively. I was going to miss this girl so so much.

"I was nothing." Sarah-Jayne backed away from me, crying. "I was a loser! Nobody talked to me. I was just the nerd who had the hot twin brother. I didn't have any close friends, until you came along. You showed me the beauty of life. You brought me and the boys close again. You made me feel safe and like I was loved. I will never forget what you did for me Marley-Rose, you changed my life."

"Sarah-Jayne, I didn't do anything." I told her. "It was all you. Your personality was what the boys liked about you. They loved you without me doing anything because you are beautiful and strong and intelligent and everything a young lady should be. I'm so proud that you're my best friend. I've never met anybody so beautiful in every way. I know we'll be apart for a while but I'll always remember you and I know you'll always remember me. You're like my sister Sarah-J."

Sarah-Jayne hugged me tightly then she dashed out of the room crying. Sam went to follow her but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to me and then I hugged him tightly.

"You're not going anywhere Sammy." I stuttered.

"Marley I can't...." Sam back away. "I can't say goodbye to you."

"Then don't." I shook my head, placing my hands on his cheeks. "Don't say goodbye. This won't be forever."

"Promise we'll be back together some day. Promise we'll be best friends again." Sam begged.

"Sam we will never stop being best friends." I told him.

"I love you." Sam told me.

"I love you too Sam." I hugged him again. "Now listen to me, you look after your sister for me, you love her and you always put her first. And Sam....don't give up on me, the others might give up or forget, promise me you won't."

"I will never" Sam told me then kissed my forehead.

I let go of Sam and he left the room for Jake to come in. Jake and I both sighed and sat down in the bed.

"This has been so hard." I sighed.

"You had to do it, well you've got through most of them." Jake sighed and took my hand.

"Yeah I guess. I doing you'll miss me." I laughed.

"Oh no I can't wait to get rid of you."'jake said he'd sarcastically. "No, Marley-Rose, you're like my sister, you're annoying and you drive me up the walls sometimes but I wouldn't want anybody else to be my sister. I know we may technically only be cousins but that doesn't matter, you're my sister at heart."

"Go on, say it." I smirked.

"....and I love you." Jake sighed.

"I love you too." I smirked. "I guess that's it, all my goodbyes are done.... Except Matt, where is he?"

"He's doesn't want to say goodbye to you, he's in the game room." Jake told me and I nodded.

I got up, hugged Jake then went to find Matt. I came to the game room and knocked in the door then opened it and saw Matt playing his Xbox, zoned out from the world, he didn't even turn around to look at me, he knew it was me. I walked over and sate side Matt. I noticed Matts eyes water but I didn't say anything and when the tears came, he fell apart and crumbled into my arms. I held my baby cousin while he cried emotionally. Matts the youngest, I should have expected he would take it the hardest.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know dear how much I love you so please don't take my sunshine away...." I sang through tears while holding Matt.

"I hate Brody, this is all his fault!" Matt yelled.

"It's nobody's fault." I sighed. "You don't have to say anything Matty, I know how you're feeling. I don't want to loose you either."

"Then don't go!" Matt argued.

"Let's make a deal Matty." I offered. "How about this; whenever you wanna talk to me, night or day you ring me and I'll always answer. If you ever want to see me, we can meet somewhere in the middle. I promise to be in your life for every big occasion. Just for you. I'll come back for you, if you ever really need me."

"I wish you didn't have to go." Matt sighed. "I wish I could go with you."

"I know but they need you here. Now how about we go downstairs to say our final goodbyes." I stood up and took Matts hand.

Together Matt and I walked downstairs into the living room where everyone was, most of them still crying.

"I'll miss you all so much." I told them, my heart breaking.

I hugged them all one last time then We all walked out the house, them following me to the car. I was about to get into the car when a girl I didn't know ran up to me. she was a beautiful girl but I didn't know her.

"Marley-Rose I'm Nelana. I'm Brody's friend. I just moved back here and I know what's going on." The girl explained herself. "Look I don't know you that well but I know Brody loves you, you mean the world to him. I know what he said to you, he was lying. He just doesn't want to hurt you. He's never loved anybody else like you ever before."

"Then why doesn't he tell me this himself." I sighed. "Thank you Nelana for telling me that. You seem like a lovely girl and I would love to get to know you but I'm still leaving. I can't look at Brody everyday and pretend my heart doesn't hurt, I can't pretend to just fall out of love with him like he fell out of love with me. I hope you can understand."

Nelana nodded then I got into the car with JC and Tyler. Everyone was breaking their hearts but no more than I was. Tyler started the car and then drove away from all my family. Ever single one of them was my family no matter what anyone said. I put my head against the window, put my earphones in and slightly cried...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 416 42
|| in which a broken boy takes interest in a broken girl and they realize that neither of them require fixing when they fall in love with each other'...
5.9K 195 31
4 friends, 2 couples. A friendship and love for each that seems unbreakable. Follow a journey of 4 teenagers as they face hardships like death, bre...
2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
401K 12.1K 74
She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him even more. But what happens when a sudde...