The angel who saved us! .:B...

By cleanwhitelies

Half-Angel, Half-demon And hidden quirk marriage. A famous child of the No.20 Hero "Yin-Yang" People like to... More

Thank you for clicking --;
<<Reader's Info Edit;2 >>
!A little story!
"It's The Entrance Exam!"
"1-A's First Day!"
"Training Trainee's!"
"The New President!"
"Where is my angel?"
(If, you had this quirk.) "Back To Normal School Days!"
"The Sport's Festival P.1!" (Slight edits)
RIP "Sports Festival P.2!" RIP ((SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS A LOT ))
"Break day, Why not?"
"Tea time?"
"Filler? What's that?"
"Wait! You did that wrong-!"
(A/n) Sorry.
[ A N N O U N C E M E N T . ]

" USJ, I hate you."

4.1K 65 35
By cleanwhitelies

i have no clue don't ask me, wait why ask the author com' on. 

ii just hate it cus it takes so long.

(D/N) was in control now, it's been a while since she's done something like this, usually it was on rare occasions...

~Back on the times she used to do it, 1st time.~

'Huh? Where am i? why is it so dark? who are you?' Your 6 year old self heard from around you, knowing it was a dream, probably just some imaginary friend you made up.

'Hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! And why it's dark? well.. my dreams aren't really, bright if you know what i mean!" You chuckled while the person, more like voice groaned.

'I'm supposed to be dead? I-i was killed! Your gonna use me like the other's did! Let me out of here!' The voice said frantically, hearing taps like footsteps you looked around to find a kid, a little younger then you.

'GET, ME, OUT, OF, HERE.' They said as they knocked both you down, knocking you unconscious.

~Back to the present.~

'They took control, and dad never thought of leaving you alone ever again since that day. Well that isn't true now anyways..' You mumbled, holding the worn out white dress you wear in our mind.

"(D/N)? Snap out of it!" You shouted to the abyss that looked like a never ending fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(D/N)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" I shouted full on slamming him to the ground.

"Nomu." The man i hated the most said.

As soon as he said that, the mutant with the exposed brain dashed in front, 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!"I punched it, kicked it, hit it, tried anything to beat the c**p out of it.
'(D/N)? Snap out of it!' I heard from my mind.

"SHUT UP (Y/N)!" I shouted both in my subconscious state and conscious state.
'H- hey What are you doing? why are you shouting at me?!' She shouted back.

"Hey hey.. look ahead (D/N) instead of talking to (Y/N), try to live again.."
Shigaraki said to me, as i got punched in the gut.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd Person Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Both of you coughed, (Y/N) fell down to your knees coughing uncontrollably.
'You need to train more idiot! This is painful as hell!' (D/N) said crouching down coughing.

'Let me take back control!' 'No! you can't control anything properly!' 'Yes i can! now give it back!' 'No you can't! your terrible!' The two argued while fighting the Nomu.

(Y/n)'s wings grew little by little...'I'M TAKING BACK CONTROL SUCKER!' (D/n) heard as she tumbled backwards, (the safest way to back up.)

The teal haired man went after Eraserhead while you weren't looking, and disintegrated his elbow, "By the way hero, i'm not the last boss."was all (D/n) heard from the distance as the Nomu vanished to behind Eraserhead.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st person Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

As soon as i gained back control, I heard a bird-like screech.

I looked towards it to find.. my new worst nightmare..
A bloody Aizawa-sensei getting held by the head by a mutant creature...

The villain said something but When Aizawa-sensei tried to use his quirk, the mutant broke his left arm.
(From his perspective)

His head got slammed into the floor, creating a slight crater in the ground.

He started scratching his neck quickly as if he was stressed out.
"Kurogiri you're a fool, if you weren't a warp gate i'd tear apart you without your body."
He stopped scratching his neck.
"Game over.... Oh, before we leave lets make sure the symbol of piece is broken.. Let's break his pride."

He said as he dashed to where, Tsuyu-chan and other's were?!

"I won't be able to make it, these little rascals made me lose my energy." I muttered.

The mutant lifted the teacher's head, When the hand-man's hand touched her face nothing happened..

"As expected Eraserhead... ~i forgot what he said, along those lines~ "

And the mutant slammed his head again.

~and then all might came and stuff like that. and nomu went flying #timeskips ~

"Could you tell the teacher i'll be late to come back okay?" I said to Kirishima-san.
"Oh okay, why though?" He asked.

"H- hm? No reason!" I stuttered, shuffling to where the creature you last saw was.

"Nomu? w-where are you?" I said in a questioning voice cupping your mouth to make it more clear.

As soon as i said that, the said mutant, creature, something rushed up and hugged you.
((practically squishing you between your wings and it.))

"A- ah, calm down calm down Nomu!" I said out of breath, It screeched in return as a respond.

"Be a good boy for me okay?" Rubbing his chin as if he was a dog or cat, "Don't hurt anyone nice.. i would be sad.." I rubbed my head slowly closing my eyes falling down.

Please don't leave me.

I was scared, i didn't want to die.

Please don't abandon me like they did.

I was placed on a bench,  in the changing room... seems like i got every-girls attention because all the girls from 1-A just looked at me.

"Etto.. i made it?..........i'm sorry." I rubbed my head, and started changing.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #timeskips~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

You decided to show Ochako-chan what the City/town looks like from above.

"Hurry up Ochako-chan! i wanna show you how beautiful it is! :D" You said holding your hands together.

"Uuuu okay okay, wait up!" The said girl ran up to you and you crouched down.

Your wings grew twice in size, the halo minimized to a simple collar on your neck.

"Hop on! I wanna show you the world~" You said in a sing-song voice
((Anyone? no? okay............... i'm sorry.))

She wrapped her arms around your neck and got on, "Are you okay?" "Mmhmm! Good to go!"

You took off leaving dust where you last were.

"Wow it's a lot bigger then i thought!" She said, "I know right? Even i was shocked when i first saw it." I responded..

"Ah that's your house right?" I said guessing her house, "Yeah! How'd you know?" She asked petting my head.

"Mmmm, Lucky guess?" I said dropping down lightly, She got off and unlocked her door..

Looked back at me to see a 4~5 year old child in my arms.

"?!?!?!?... is that your sibling or something?" "Or something, they're supposed to be dead but because of my quirk, they're here. so i guess so." "EEEEEEEEEE! Can i hold her??"

"Mmhmm, try not to wake them up.. they cling to me like i'm they're savior, i don't think i did anything.." I mumbled passing the child gently, into her arms.

She made such a adorable face while holding the child. (with the child having such a passive look although being the most scariest thing you ever met.)

I held my breath trying not to giggle or fangirl about the adorableness they both radiate.

"I'll have to be going, Good afternoon Ochako-chan!" I said gently taking the child back flying off to my house.

Going to bed, I decided to talk to (D/N).

"(D/N)? Why were you angry at that person?"

"H- Hewasthepersonwhokilledme.. he used me for my quirk.."

"Age quirk right? i remember, you told me after a few weeks when you met me."

"i used it to kill people accidentally.. like my *Sniff* parents.." 
"I'm sorry to hear that, I'll be here for you."

You said as you hugged them.

Thank you..

sorry took 5 days, i didn't know how the f to do any flashbacks dangit.

Also, Unless you choose a gender (Or transgender) I'd like a girl or boy, you can choose though.

Next chapter,

"Back to normal school days!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghastΒ·ly ˈɑas(t)lΔ“/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
90.6K 1.8K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...
7.1K 205 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...
23.3K 991 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...