" USJ, I hate you."

i have no clue don't ask me, wait why ask the author com' on. 

ii just hate it cus it takes so long.

(D/N) was in control now, it's been a while since she's done something like this, usually it was on rare occasions

~Back on the times she used to do it, 1st time.~

'Huh? Where am i? why is it so dark? who are you?' Your 6 year old self heard from around you, knowing it was a dream, probably just some imaginary friend you made up.

'Hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! And why it's dark? well.. my dreams aren't really, bright if you know what i mean!" You chuckled while the person, more like voice groaned.

'I'm supposed to be dead? I-i was killed! Your gonna use me like the other's did! Let me out of here!' The voice said frantically, hearing taps like footsteps you looked around to find a kid, a little younger then you.

'GET, ME, OUT, OF, HERE.' They said as they knocked both you down, knocking you unconscious.

~Back to the present.~

'They took control, and dad never thought of leaving you alone ever again since that day. Well that isn't true now anyways..' You mumbled, holding the worn out white dress you wear in our mind.

"(D/N)? Snap out of it!" You shouted to the abyss that looked like a never ending fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(D/N)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" I shouted full on slamming him to the ground.

"Nomu." The man i hated the most said.

As soon as he said that, the mutant with the exposed brain dashed in front, 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!"I punched it, kicked it, hit it, tried anything to beat the c**p out of it.
'(D/N)? Snap out of it!' I heard from my mind.

"SHUT UP (Y/N)!" I shouted both in my subconscious state and conscious state.
'H- hey What are you doing? why are you shouting at me?!' She shouted back.

"Hey hey.. look ahead (D/N) instead of talking to (Y/N), try to live again.."
Shigaraki said to me, as i got punched in the gut.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd Person Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Both of you coughed, (Y/N) fell down to your knees coughing uncontrollably.
'You need to train more idiot! This is painful as hell!' (D/N) said crouching down coughing.

'Let me take back control!' 'No! you can't control anything properly!' 'Yes i can! now give it back!' 'No you can't! your terrible!' The two argued while fighting the Nomu.

(Y/n)'s wings grew little by little...'I'M TAKING BACK CONTROL SUCKER!' (D/n) heard as she tumbled backwards, (the safest way to back up.)

The teal haired man went after Eraserhead while you weren't looking, and disintegrated his elbow, "By the way hero, i'm not the last boss."was all (D/n) heard from the distance as the Nomu vanished to behind Eraserhead.