Baby Dragon

By FlameDragonHime

Lucy can never have a normal day with FairyTail but today's a little different. There isn't a dark Guild afte... More

Hey Natsu, wha-OH MY GOD!
Baby Natsu Shouldn't Cry
Shopping with a Dragon
Dragons Hate Sharing
Dragons can be Cute
Happily Dragony After.....Sorta
Announcement
Important Message!
Notice
BURN THE STAGE!!
I got tagged! Sup peeps!
Baby Princess PREVIEW
Repetition
Wandering

I'M BACK

1.7K 32 10
By FlameDragonHime

MY LOVELY UNFED FIREFLIES!

I AM BACK IN BUSINESS!

Ramadan ended as well as Eid but school is still going...rude.

So I will be updating soon when I have the chance and I hope you enjoy it. I have many plans and its all about how quickly i can get it all down to be honest. But i will try to not delay it too much.

Oh? Any BTS ARMY coming to the 5th of August meet up in Birmingham? Cause I am. Tell me if you are.

Also!

"I had to take a moment to write to you, because people like you made history this week. Two young boys were given the right to be treated with medical cannabis after hundreds of thousands of you supported their petitions. Not only have these victoriestransformed these children's lives, they've sparked a national conversation that is pushing the Government to consider making medical cannabis legal."

I am so happy about this! To think me signing helped these boys live. So remember, even if you think it wont mean much, if you see something like this, just sign it. You never know.

SEE YOU LOVELIES SOON!

Edited: 23/06/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
153K 4.2K 22
Lucy is left in shambles when she finds out some shocking news about herself. She fears the guild will not accept her fate and searches for help, for...
103K 2.3K 17
It was just a normal day in Fairy Tail until Natsu played around with a potion and accidentally turned Lucy into a 1 year old baby. Taking responsibi...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...