She Change Me

By TaeRess95

I'm the new transferred student in Big Hit highschool. I hate dancing and singing Until one day.. she came in... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 1

62 4 0
By TaeRess95

Jimin POV

"So this is my new school Dad? Seriously?" I frowned when I saw Big Hit Highschool sign in front of me.

"You will be school here until your graduation. No more trouble please, I'm tired hearing your mom keep on nagging me about your attitude at your old school in America.But I feel glad that you here, I don't want the same thing like your sister happen to you too." he sighed.

"Naee I promise I won't get in trouble this time and please don't  talk about eomma..I hate her.I'm glad that I'm transfer here too with you Appa." I hugged him.

"I will send someone to guide you around the school, There are 7 of them.They are the student councils and also the top students. And they also love singing and dancing like you. And They are also trainee at our company just like you" He explained.

"Sevennnnnn?! That is way toooo many." I sighed.

"Get along with them, trusted me you won't regret." He smiled.

" I should go now.See you later at the office dad" I walked away from the car and wave him good bye.

On my way to the office, I bumped with someone.

"Ouchhh..watch where you going mister" She whined while massage her forehead.

"Miannheee.. I'm a new students here" I smiled at her.

"Ouhh..you must be the one that principal told us about.Let go to the office together and meet the others there" She smiled.

On our way to the office, some random girls which I call the clown because the girl faces is full of make up came toward her and pour a cup of slurpee on her head.

"Opps sorry, I though you were a rubbish bin" she chuckled while wiped off her hand.

"Errghhhhhhh..What do you want Cassie??" she grunted while wiped off the slurpee from her faces.

" Ermmmm.. I want you..to stay away from my oppa..can you TaeReen?" she smirked and pulled her hair.

"Why should I stay away from my own siblings you pabo!" she yelled.

I tried to calmed down myself and pretend that nothing happen between them but I can't. I feel so pissed off, so I pushed her away from Taereen.

"Ouh..sorry for interrupting your business. Can you just go back to your own class and pretend like nothing happen here miss? I'm running late for my first day of school. So, go away and don't you ever touch her." I warned.

"look who we have here. Her knight with shining amour came to the rescue. Fine, I let her go this time. But once I saw her with my lovely oppa again,she will be death" She smirked and walked away from both of us.

"Thanks for helping me. She is the queenka of this school and my brothers are the kingka but they don't bully other students like that bitch" she explained.

"You welcome. Now let continue our journey to the office or else, we will be running late for our class" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh!! you are right!! come on let go!" she pulled my wrist and we ran to the office as fast as we could.

In front of the office

" There, we are finally here. Let go in together." she said while pointed at the principal offices.

I just nodded my head and follow her from behind.Inside the principal office,I just smiled sheepishly toward my dad. He introduce me with the other 6 members of the student councils, They bowed politely at me and give TaeReen a death stared especially the one with the 4D smiled.

"Well Jimin, this is your schedule and all of them have the same class with you. You guys have a special class which mean it only for Big hits trainee and please don't cause any problem here Jimin" My dad explained.

" naeeee Daddy, I promise." I give him a peace sign.

"Daddy???! which mean that he is the principal son. Is it???" Jin asked with his widen eyes.

" Yes, he is my son but treat him like a normal person and please don't let any student know that he is my son." my dad explained.

" aaaaa..arraso Seongsaengnim" TaeReen bowed at him.

"Now please go back to your class or you will be missed your first class guys for today" He smiled and continue doing his work.

We just bowed and walked out from the office slowly.Outside the office,The 4D smiled guys came toward Taereen and pulled her ears.

" yahhhh!! Hyung!! it hurtttt!!" She yelled.

"why are you late today young lady??? and please call me oppa not Hyung.Only Jungkook can call me hyung cause he is a boy. You are girl and you should call all of us here as your oppa." He sighed.

"Cassie ruin my day today.She pour a cup of slurpee on my head and now my hair smells like a slurpee" she whined.

"Go wash your sticky hairs at the bathroom. We will wait for you okay" Jin patted her sticky hairs.

She skipped happily toward the bathroom while me and the other follow her from behind.

In front of the bathroom while waiting for TaeReen.

" Your name is Jimin right??" The one with gummy smile asked me.

" yeah..my name is Jimin and you are?" I frowned.

"My name is Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga. The one with bunny teeth is Jungkook. That one with blonde hair is Taehyung but short name is V. This one with blonde hair too is Jin and the one who stand beside Jin hyung is Namjoon a.k.a RM. Last one is Hoseok but you can call him Jhope and we have our own group name that called BTS."He smiled while put his arm around Jhope shoulder.

" Are you guys related cause your face look the same except your skin colours" I chuckled.

" Hahaha.. we are related Jimin. We are siblings. Jin hyung are the oldest, I'm the second one, Jhope and RM is twin,but Jhope is older than RM so basicly Jhope is the third one, RM is the forth. Taehyung is the fifth and Jungkook the sixth. And the last one is Taereen, she is our princess, our jewels cause she is the one and only girls in our family." Suga explained.

I just nodded and smiled sheepishly toward him.

A few minutes later..

"Hyung! I'm done!!!" she said excitedly and throw her wet towels toward Jungkook.

"TaeReen ah, how many time do we have to tell you, don't call us hyung but oppa" Jin sighed and massage his forehead.

" Nooppeeee, I still want to call you guys Hyung. Oppa is for someone special in my heart." she rolled her eyes toward the others and ran away.

" aishhhh come back here you rascals" Taehyung ran after her and spin her around.

"Call us oppa now or we will tickled you until your eyes pop out from the sockets" Taehyung teased.

"arraso oppa arraso, miaannhee" She pouted.

"Enough teased her Taehyung, let go to our class. We already skip 2 period of our class because of her." RM sighed.

They just nodded and continue walked to their classroom.

At the classroom..

" Can I ask one simple question?" Jimin frowned.

"Sure what is it Jimin?" Jin smiled.

" Where are the other students???" He asked.

"Ouh.. The other student have their own class.This class is only for us cause we don't want our only sister get hurt like before.Our fan became super crazy and attack her." Jin explained.

" what do you mean by attack her???"

"Some of our fans attack her and bullied her. One day, she got coma for 4 days because someone tried to drowned her at the school swimming pools."Jin sighed.

"That way too creepy man" He shook his head and took a glanced at Taereen who were busy running around the class with Taehyung.

"How about you?Why you move in here???" Suga asked while yawning.

"Well, I used to be the kingka at my old school. I always create a problem until one day, my mom give up on me and she send me here to my dad school." He explained.

" wait.. Your mom is a principal too??" RM frowned.

" Yeahh, she is the principal for High school musical in America"

"whooaaa that way too cool man. By the way, what is your main course??? Are you major in Dancing??? Singing??? or maybe Both??? " RM asked.

" I'm major in Dancing and at the same time, I love to sing too. so, I take both of it as my major subjects but now, I hate both of it cause it hurt me pretty bad before in my past." he smiled.

Namjoon just nodded and patted his shoulder..

A few moment later, teacher walked into the class with her sweet smiled.

"Okay class, enough with your chit chat and let start with our dance class okay???" Mrs.Lee said with her gummy smiled.

we start warming up and stretch ourselves before the dance class starts.

" alright guys, before start our dance routine, I will partner you guys up since there is 8 of you so, Namjoon with Seokjin, Jungkook with Taehyung, Jhope with Suga and last one Jimin with TaeReen. This will be your partner until the final dance exam" Mrs.Lee explained.

"Madam, Can I change my partners?? I don't want with RM. Both of us can't dance, would you change him with Jhope??" Jin begged.

" well, Okay Suga please change with Jin. Jin you will be partner up with Jhope. Okay now it settle, no more changing after this. Now, I want you guys create some free style dance routine and please show it to me tomorrow. Okay class dimissed and you may take a lunch break now" Mrs.Lee bowed and walked out from the class room.

During lunch break..

"Yahhh Jimin shii, let have some lunch together at the Cafe with us" Jungkook said while put his armed around Jimin shoulder.

"Sure, I would love too..Beside,I want walked around the school after having our lunch.Would you guys accompany me?" He asked.

"Sureee! why not?!" Taehyung and Jhope said in unison.

They fooling around and joking around while on their way to the cafeteria. Some of the girls give TaeReen a death stared, she pretend that she doesn't saw it and continue having some fun with her siblings.

They take a seats at the VIP tables which is only for them and no one else can use it. Suddenly, someone came approached them, and pour a bowl of soup on TaeReen head. Her brothers widen their eyes and pushed the girl away from TaeReen.

"Yahhh Cassie! What do you want from us?!" Taehyung yelled while the other busy helping TaeReen wiped off the soup on her faces.

"I want her to stay away from you oppa. You are mine and she is not deserve to sit here with you guys." she pouted.

"She stay away from me? In your face Cassie. She is my sisters and If you dare to touch her after this, you will be death Cassie" He warned.

" Fine, I will stay away from her but Can I know who is he? I never saw him before, is he your new butler? " She pointed at Jimin.

Jimin stood up and slammed the table with his hand.

"Who are you to mess up around with me? You don't even know me, and yet you call me a butler? you better go away before I kill you" Jimin give her a death glared.

She rolled her eyes and walked away from the tables. The crowded cheer for them and continue eat their lunch after watching some stupid drama that created by Cassie.

"Thank you for helping me oppa" TaeReen group hugged her brothers including Jimin.

"You are our only princess, no one can mess up with u except us. Now let go change your uniform, you are soaking wet and I can see through your uniform right now" Taehyung teased her.

"Stop being pervert V, Open your vest and cover her up with it." Jin nagged.

Taehyung cover her up with his vest.He put his armed around Taereen shoulder and they walked away from the cafeteria. Jin give Taereen his extra uniform from his cabinets.The uniform look pretty big for her cause her oppa is taller and big than her. She walked happily to the class while using his brother oversized uniform.
They continue with their class until the end of the day..

After class..

"How great ,my first day of school is ruin because I'm stuck with this idiot subjects again." he whispered to himself. Luckily the other didn't hear about it.

"Well, Jimin ah..would you like to come to our house??? we can help each other out. Our house have a small dance studio at the basement." Taereen suggested.

No answers...

" Jimin shiiii!!! Are you hear me?!" She shouted at Jimin ears

"Yes yes, I hear you. at your house??? sure about it...What time??" Jimin stuttered and shook his head.

" Today..after school which mean after this. Let walked home with us, we can go to the T4 cafe and take away some chocolate smoothie on our way home" She suggested again.

"alright then" I smiled and ruffled her hairs.

"Yahhhh, you ruin my hair" she pouted.

I laughed and put my tongue out toward her. She stood up and approached me. I run away from her and hide behind Jin hyung.

" Yahhhhh Taereen ah, stop bothering him and let go home. We have many things to do for our dance assignment" Jin sighed.

She nodded and run toward Taehyung. She wrapped her arm around Taehyung armed and walked away happily out of the school. On their way home, they stop at T4 cafe and take away some chocolate smoothies and chicken popcorns.A few moment later, they continue their journey while eating their chicken popcorns. 20 minutes later, they arrive home. They quickly walked themselves to the dance studio at the basement of their houses and started to warm up their body.

TaeReen POV

I keep on staring at Jimin who were sitting at the corner of the dance studio. I walked toward him and sat down in front of him.

"Hey Jimin, why you didn't warm up youself???" I asked.

"Well, I.. just ..not ready for all of this" he stuttered.

"What do you mean Jimin??"

" I used to dance and singing before with someone I love but then,she left me alone in this world. Start from that moment, I hate dance and singing in the crowded." he sighed.

" ouhh.. is she your girlfriends??" I asked.

" Nope, she is my noona. My one and only noona but then she commit suicide herself in her room cause my mom didn't let her archive her dream to be a dancer.My mom just want her to be a great singers like her and can replace her in the future as the principal of the High school Musicals.
     3 years past, I start to locked myself in my room, I became rebellious and start to create problem in my old school. My mom give up with it , so she transferred me here in my dad school.          
      My parent already divorce 3 years ago after my sister pass away. My dad let us be who we want to be but my mom, she is stubborn and evil young lady who only need us for herself." he cried.

" it okay.. let started from the beginning. I will teach you how to love singing and dancing again. You sister will be sad if you stop singing and dancing. She know how much you love dancing and singing around with her before. I will help you with is okay?" I smiled and hold his hand tightly.

He just nodded and give me a warmed smile while stretching ourselves at the corner of the room.

"I promise I will help you fall in love with dancing and singing all over again Jimin" I whispered to myself while warming up myself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
27.5K 1.2K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...
17.5K 553 19
STORY ABOUT THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT NAMED JEON JUNGKOOK THAT CHANGED HER PERSONALITY AND LIFE AND FELL IN LOVE WITH HER • enjoy the story~ check out...
5.1K 416 16
Tricked into making the move to Korea for your career, and trapped in a contract with a less-than reputable company, you are trying to get through th...