Loving Him ǁ c.f.

By -natxx

Claireese is in the hospital. Of course she wakes up. But when she does will everything will be as golden as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 24

274 11 3
By -natxx

Claireese’s POV

Ah, Santa Monica beach. It’s so beautiful. Sure the waves can be a little weak, but today it’s perfect. As we all set up our spots on the beach I take in my surroundings, salty water, yummy food on the pier, the chirp of the birds; everything. It’s so different from the last time I came here which was my birthday.

“Hey guys, has anything changed at this pier?” I ask.

“No, besides the fact they opened up a Taco Bell and that one coffee place,” Andrea tells me.

“It’s so different here, after spending almost two years in the east coast, you kinda forget about living in the west coast,” I confess.

“Well enough talk about that, let’s get in the water!” Jenn exclaims.

We all take our clothes off leaving the guys in swim trunks and girls in bikini. I was mostly paying attention to Aiden and his drool worthy abs, oh how I’m a sucker for abs. We head off into the water and must I say it’s pretty cold. After five minutes of staying still I get used to it and go deeper, but then feel hands wrap around my waist.

“Oh hello Aiden,” I say.

“Hello gorgeous,” He responds making me blush a bit.

You would think after going out for almost a year I wouldn’t blush at his pet names for me, but I still do. A lot of things Aiden does make me blush. After a few hours I get tired and pruned I get out of the water bumping into Acacia. She looks good; different. Her hair is no longer blonde, but a dark brown with a red tint. I like it, it suits her honestly. She has taken up a grungier look, she looks gorgeous. Now I pretty sure you’re wondering why I’m complimenting her, but we made up through twitter. She apologized for her behavior and I forgave her, we can’t live in the past forever.

“Acacia!” I yelled making her turn my way.

“Claireese, oh my gosh I totally forgot you were coming home this summer! How are you?” She asks.

“I’m good, how are you?” I ask her this time.

“Great! Life has been good, you know? Are you going to VidCon?” She asks me.

“Shoot, I knew I forgot to do something!” I tell her.

“Don’t worry about it, I have two guest of guest tickets so you can have them for you and your boyfriend,” She says while wiggling her eyebrows. “So where is the lovely boyfriend?”

“Right here,” Aiden says while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

“Aiden this is Acacia, Acacia this is Aiden,” I introduce.

“Hi, I’ve heard a lot about you,” Acacia says while shaking his hand.

“Same,” Aiden replies giving her the cold shoulder; I haven’t kept him up to date on our friendship.

“Aiden, Acacia and I our friends now, she apologized and I forgave her. No need to be rude,” I tell him seriously.

“Sorry, it’s just all she told me about you was the things you did in the past so I’m not sure how to act since I wasn’t informed of your new found friendship,” He smiles politely.

“No problem, I guess I kinda deserved it,” She says looking down guiltily.

“Acacia, I forgave you, that was the past and I’m putting it behind us to be friends. You have nothing to be ashamed of anymore,” I tell her honestly while pulling her in for a hug.

“Thanks Claire,” She says honestly.

“No problem, by the way were you invited to my coming home party?” I ask.

“No I wasn’t informed of it,” Acacia said.

“Well I’m inviting you now, figures the guys wouldn’t invite you, but its okay since you are personally getting an invite from me,” I smile.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to cause drama,” Acacia says quietly.

“Don’t worry, you’re coming and that’s the end of it, I’ll text you the details later, but all you need to know is that it’s tonight at 7,” I tell her.

“Okay Claire, well I have to go so I’ll see you at the party and nice meeting you Aiden,” She says and we wave her goodbye.

“Well she was nice,” Aiden smiles.

“Yeah she is,” I smile back and then all the boys and girls come back out.

“So do you guys wanna hit up the pier now?” Andrea asks.

“Sure, let’s see what I missed out on in the past two years,” I say.

Once we went on a few rides we decided to get some Taco Bell and not from the stand on the pier because let’s be real a Doritos Locos Taco does not cost $2.10 each. (A/N I fucking kid you not that’s how much they cost and I don’t know about your Taco Bell, but my Doritos Locos Taco cost $1.59 each) Like what the actual fuck? Bitch whet? So we drove to an actual Taco Bell and got it regular price, shaking my head stupid pier prices. So I got two regular Doritos Locos Taco one nacho cheese and one cool ranch, two chicken chalupa with extra sour cream, one nacho bel grande, one caramel empanada and one baja blast. I know I eat a lot.

“Still the same Claire, always eating like a pig,” Jenn laughs.

“Well you know what they say look like a pig eat like a pig,” I say doing the pig nose and we all laugh.

“Alright guys we have to get to Claireese’s house so we can get ready for the party that is going to be happening in three hours, so Aiden you go with the boys,” Andrea says.

“What about my clothes?” He asks.

“We’ll go get them and then you ride with the boys back to their house,” She explains and he nods.

“Guys it’s at the O2L house right?” I ask.

“Yeah why?” Jc asks.

“Oh I just need to let Acacia know since I invited her,” I tell them.

“Why? Don’t you hate her for what she did?” Jenn asks.

“I know I would,” Andrea mutters.

“Guys!” I scold. “She apologized and we became friends, I ran into her today and I thought it would be nice to invite her.”

“Alright whatever just make sure Sam doesn’t see her,” Ricky says.

“Awe how’s my little Sammy boy?” I ask.

“Good, broke up with Kenzie though,” Kian informs.

“Thank God, she was a bitch. Anywhore, I think we should get going,” I say.

~.~.~.~

Once the boys leave we all go up to my room to get ready for the party. I picked out a white crop tank top with a lace trim on the bottom, high waisted shorts, a pink long cardigan, brown high heel ankle boots and a flower necklace. I curled my hair in soft waves and put on eyeliner and mascara not feeling bothered to put on heavy makeup. (Picture to the side)

After getting ready I text Acacia the address and wait for the others to be ready. They went a little more on the dressy side while I went on the casual side. When I go dancing I am not going be wearing something that will show off things I don’t want to show off. So once were done we head to the party and see it’s in full swing. I grab a drink and say hi to people I know, which is like everybody.

“Tyler, Sawyer, Joey!” I exclaim giving them all hugs.

“Claire, gurl how are you,” Tyler asks.

“I’m good, college has been good, how are you guys?” I ask.

“Fine and dandy,” He replies.

“Alright well I have to go find the boyfriend so I’ll see you later, but we need to catch up soon, text me alright?” I say waving bye to them.

I find Aiden outside with the others talking. I sit on his lap and say hi to everyone and am even introduced to Jc’s girlfriend; Lia. She’s so sweet and pretty, but I shipped JcPenny more than Jia even though I still ship Jia. We all talked until the boys—Connor, Ricky, Sam, Jc, Trevor, and Kian—excuse themselves and Acacia spots me and sits next to me. For the next ten minutes or so we talk and laugh until Ricky takes the microphone.

“Uhm excuse me, excuse me. I have a few things to say.  First thank you for coming, we really appreciate it. Second let’s give a warm welcome to Claireese for being able to come this summer since she didn’t come Christmas or spring break,” He pauses giving me a mock dirty glare, “So as you know it’s Claire’s welcome back party, but it is also her birthday party! Happy birthday Claire, you’re 20 now! Gosh you’re old, but I still love you, get up on stage.”

I climb up and stand in the center while everyone sings ‘happy birthday’. “Thank you guys for all of this, really. I missed you all when I went away, but I had to do what I had to do. Thank you all for coming and thank you boys for setting this up. This is truly amazing and I couldn’t ask for better brothers,” I smile.

“Alright, alright now it’s time for the speeches so now it’s Sam’s turn,” Ricky says.

“Claire, oh Claire how I missed you. You were always like a big sister to me, looking out for me and making sure I had the right girlfriends and stuff. So happy 20th birthday and welcome back,” He says and gives me a hug.

“Awe I missed you too Sammy boy,” I tell him while ruffling up his hair.

“Claireese, well best friend I missed you! I’m glad your back, the gang wasn’t the same without you, don’t leave us without visiting as much as possible again,” Jc scolds and we all laugh, “Anyways we love you and I love you Claire, happy birthday.”

It goes like that for the next thirty minutes and we wrap it up and start passing out cake. As I’m talking to Beth someone taps me on the shoulder; Connor.

“Hey Claire can I talk to you?” He asks.

“Sure,” I say and we go to the kitchen since it’s vacant.

“I just wanted to say Claire I really missed you and I’m sorry for everything I did to you, happy birthday,” He says quickly and kisses me on the lips and pulls away and leaves me standing there.

Holy shit, what just happened?

~.~.~.~

HALLOOOO. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT FOR THIS UPDATE. DANIELLE WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE, BUT SHE IS IN THE PHILLIPENES UNTIL NEXT MONTH SO I AM UPDATING. I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU GUYS BC OF THE LONG WAIT AGAIN I APOLOGIZE. OOO, SO CONNOR KISSED HER, WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO NOW? COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE.

~XoXo Natania<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
15.5K 360 18
Katie opens her mouth and basically says she wishes she hadn't been adopted. When asked why, she doesn't really have an answer. She has to bury her b...
6.3K 217 15
Hi. My name is Cierra Fox and I live in Minnesota. Just so you know I've known Connor Franta since we were both in diapers. And yes I mean THE Con...
25.1K 583 25
Living with your best friend for the summer without any stresses sounds good right? Wrong. The six guys of Our2ndlife find their way into the girls l...