kaira : the broken hearts.

By pranathipranu2001

After shubham's death karthik thinks naira is responsible for it.....due to this kaira get seperated.....how... More

part-1 (character sketch)
note
part-1
part-2
part - 3
Part -4
part -5
Part - 6
part - 8
part - 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
i miss u all 😢
part 14
part 15
😭
----------
new story
-------
part 16
shoutout
need ur help
part 17
bad news
part - 18
new os
Shoutout
part 19
part 20
shout out
part 21
part 22
part 23
Shoutout
Part 24
part 25
part 26
Part 27
Note
Part 28
Note
Note
Grand finale part - 1
Grand finale - 2
EPILOGUE✨
❤️

part - 7

5K 215 31
By pranathipranu2001

Hii guys I'm back with the update....
Ummm all did nice guessing....actually u guys all are right but not right...😂😂
(Can't understand? ?) Naira told about her mendak karthik only......but did not tell Karthik's name......seee what happenssss

Tanvi : arreyy naira....who is that person to whom your this much attached...i can see full love in your eyes....who is that ???

Karthik's pov :

Kahi..............naira picked the letter k???

Naira : the person in my
.
..............
................ keerthi bhabhi ( sister in law ) my brother's wife....i love her sooo muchh...

Karthik's pov :

Acha .....when did they both fight over the silly things....haaa I'm sure naira loves keerthi......but not this much i can see her eyes....she is speaking about me....naira bata do naa meri naam ( naira tell my name )

Naira's pov :

Haa karthik I'm talking about u only....but i cannot tell everyone....not everyone i can't even tell u that i love u so much now....isliye maine keerthi bhabhi kaa naam kaha ( that us why i told keerthi bhabhi's name )

Tanya : arrey i think you and your keerthi bhabhi share a very good bond....u love her soo much right ?

Naira : haa tanya we share a good bond.....haa mein usey khud se jyaada pyaar karthi hoon... ( haa i love her more than me )

Tanya : great sister bond...

Kunal's pov :

Kunal is naira's classmate...he doesn't like naira much...some what a villain type....but this villain is helpful in re union of our kaira....

Something fishy is cooking.....who can love thier bhabhi this much...pata lagaana hoga ( i should know ) about naira's past...

The game is finished

Kunal gets an idea he mixes alchohol in two glasses both for naira....to make ger drink it and make her reveal her past...

Kunal gives one glass to naira and places the other on table....tanya sees karthik empty hand and takes the glass on the table...

Kunal : naira here u go take this glass....mango juice..

Naira : thanks kunal...but I'm fine..

Kunal : yaar plss take it...I've brought for u....let's be friends....plss naira

Naira thinks kunal is good.and takes the glass and drinks...kunal smiles evilly

Tanya : karthik sir...u r not drinking anything...here take this mango juice it's veryyyy tastyyy

Karthik : thanks tanya but I'm fine....

Tanya : sir plsss ham sab keliye aap itna kuch tho kar sakthi hein naa plss sir... ( for all of us u can do at least this much right? ? Plss sir )

Karthik agrees...

He drinks it...he has some work so he one last time sees naira heartfully and leaves..

Naira after drinking starts feeling dizzy....

Kunal places a mike near naira and asks

Kunal : achaa naira tell me about your past....we r friends now r8

Naira as she is in unconscious state

Naira : haa hum bahot ache dosth hein ( haa we r really good friends..)
Par kunal how can i tell u about my dreadful past....my marriage...my mendak....i love him sooo much...u know how cute he looks....he always does tar tar like a mendak...he calls me his sherni...but see god was not able to see our happiness he seperated us both....we both are living as life less souls....u know we both used to be like two bodies and one soul...we bpth loved eachother eternally...but ...but...she started crying.....

Everyone gets shocked listening
to naira

Kunal : naira who is he?? Tell me who is he

Naira runs from thier crying...

While coming to her room naira and karthik both come front to eachother...

Karthik gets tensed seeing naira cry...even he is not conscious due to the drink

Karthik : nairaa what happened....why are u crying??? Did u fall some where...is it pain ful...

Naira hugs him crying...

Naira : tumne rulaaya mujhe ( u made me cry) y did u leave me mendak...everything was good right then y did u leave me....am i that bad???

Naira starts crying heavily....

Karthik takes her to his room...

Karthik : ushhhhh chup bilkul chup...... ( be calm ) naira i love u....u know how much i missed i wanted u....u know when we both were in college how i stopped myself from coming to u....from kissing u...

Naira pulled him into a kiss....they were crying but were kissing....they were biting thier lips....thier tongues were fighting for dominance....they were sucking each other....exploring each other....they r trying to forget to thier 2 years pain in that kiss....but it's not possible right...

Karthik started removing naira's zip...naira gave him much access...he removed her uppers......he was sucking her upper body like a baby....naira was just moaning...karthik removed her lowers....he removed his clothes....he started to kiss every inch of her soul.....naira was just moaning Karthik's name....karthik widened naira's legs...and tried to enter...

Naira : aahhhh....

Karthik tensed

Karthik : naira kya hua ( what happened? )

Naira : ummm...actually it's paining lightly...from 2 years we r far away from eachother naa....that's why...

Karthik slowly entered inside her......he was kissing her lips....and both were making love....though both were tired...they did not stop it...they wanted to forget thier pain....after 3 hours they finished...

Karthik and naira both were naked...
Karthik took naira in his embrace....he hugged her very tightly....both of thier bodies were touching each other....

Naira understood karthik wants it again....she took him into a kiss....they both started making love again....this time more passionately....they don't want to stop....but karthik can see naira tired...

He came out of her...hugged her tightly so that she cannot go again from him...they both slept....

Next morning :

Karthik woke up....his head is paining...he was rubbing his eyes....he can sense his body full of naira's sweet smell...he turned and saw naira....he saw himself...he understood they made out....but he doesn't remember anything....he was trying to remember ....he saw naira again sleeping peacefully....he again tried and he remembered everything....how she kissed him....how they made love....he was not feeling guilty....he was remembering the last night....one of his beautiful night.....

Naira woke up...her head was aching....she streched her hands while yawning....she didn't feel the presence of her clothes on her body....she turned and see karthik....he was closing his eyes and smiling....naira with a jerk got up....covring herself with duvet....karthik saw her...before he could say anything she went to his washroom wore her clothes and came outside....she saw into his eyes and left the room....karthik knew even naira wasn't guilty....but he knew she was not able to open....

While coming out of Karthik's room...kunal saw naira...

Kunal's pov :

Why is naira coming from karthik sir's room...that too early in the morning....she wore the same dress last night.....kunal smiled understanding something....

Naira's pov :

Last night....last night....after 2 years....me and karthik became one....last night he hugged me very tight....we made out so many times....I'm not feeling the pain how i used to feel from this 2 years....may be my body understood now...that my karthik is with me....butt...karthik wasn't in his senses...that's why he made out....or else he hates me......but yesterday night he told he loves me sooo muchh....I'm confused...

Naira freshned up and came out...

Kunal told all his friends about what he saw morning...

Tanya : naira u don't need to tell us about your husband...u feel comfortable now right ??

Naira remembers he told them that she is married...but she gets relieved that she did not mention Karthik's name...

Naira : tanya plss...from now don't bring this topic...plsss

Kunal : y naira....y shouldn't we bring....u told us that u and your husband love eachother eternally right....then what's wrong with u....what were u doing in karthik sir's room whole night?? Haan???tell us naira

Naira gets shocked listening to this...on a verge of crying

Naira : vo...voo

Kunal : ohhh nairaa..
Come on speak up...i know u both r having an affair...or shall i tell...extra maritial affair....he looks so handsome......i know u were not able to stop yourself.....

Naira gets tears listening all this.
..

Kunal: but naira belive my even i can satisy u....he keeps a hand on her...

Karthik comes and breaks his hand....

Karthik shouting veryyy loudly...

Karthik : howwww dare u kunal...haat mat lagaana usey biwi hey vo meri ( dont even touch her...she is my wife..) yessss u all heard it right....she is not naira singhania....she is mrs.naira karthik goenka....my lovely wife....goenka parivaar ka bahu hein vo ( she is goenka family daughter in law ) howw dare u touch my wife....he beats kunal blue and black.....

He sees naira crying bitterly...karthik goes to her and hug her infront of all....they both are crying.....suddenly naira comes out of Karthik's hug.......she tells leave me karthik....

Author's note :

Sooo guyss how is the update....did u like it....plssss do comment and vote if u like it....pls pls pls......silent readers plsssssss vote and comment if u like my story......sneha sachdave thank u for the dialogue I've added it dear....😙....plsss do vote and comment readers.....will be back with next update.....

Love u alll

Xoxo
-
Pranathi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1.7K 21
He left her thinking himself as a misery in her life.... She who changed the devil into a human....she who taught him to love and care he left her br...
54.8K 3K 20
Hello everyone and here I am publishing a new story on kaira which is a bit different from my (ongoing) previous story. My story will begin before Ka...
10K 1.1K 36
Naira blame kartik for her beloved sister gayu death.... Did he really done her accident or something is hidden from everyone....
94.6K 6.4K 77
Hey, I am new at Wattpad and it's my first story.. Hope you all like it... So this story is on ongoing track where Naira died. But in my story not on...