&๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™‰ ใ€Œหขแถœแต’แต—แต— สณแต‰แต‰แตˆ ใ€

By wethairblair

DISCONTINUED "your love feels so fake." started: June 7th 2018 More

cast
one !
two !
three !
four !
five !
six !
seven !
eight !
ten !
eleven !
twelve !
thirteen !
fourteen !
fifteen !
sixteen !
seventeen !
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
eighteen !
new story

nine !

1.9K 27 3
By wethairblair

FINALLY! I COULDN'T HELP thinking. My arm hit felt the air all around finally being able to breathe. You don't know how much you miss seeing your arm until you can't.

Happily, I jumped down from the bed in the doctors room and held a huge grin on my face. The doctor was going over with my mom on some things that's needed about my arm. I wasn't paying attention since I was more interested in my arm.

My mom and I walked out the doctors office and to the pharmacy. I decided to get out with her since Hannah might be here.

Hannah and I were pretty good friends. I feel like I haven't really been there for her like I should since a lot of things have been happening around school. She seemed to be distancing herself, and I couldn't have that right now.

"Hey Hannah Baker." I walked up to the brunette as she stood in an aisle stocking up some things.

"Hello Dillon Atkins." She greeted back with a smile.

The two of us started having a conversation as I waited on my mom to get whatever it was she needed to get for me. Apparently, the doctor prescribed it while we were there.

"Wait a minute. Somethings different." Hannah put a finger to her chin, tapping it a few times as she looked at me. "Your arm! About time! You're a free woman!"

We both laughed at that last comment.

"Right though. Hey you should come over tonight. Have a girls night. Me and you." I smiled at the girl. She hesitated for a moment before saying anything.

"Sounds like fun."

The both of us asked our moms about it which they both agreed to. My mom and I took another pit stop, which was to the Bakers residence to let Hannah get her things.

Around five minutes Hannah came back out with a bag of her things and we headed off back to my house.

Once we reached my mom told us she was going to make dinner so the both of us went upstairs to my room.

The both of us spent our time making jokes, talking, and doing random things.

"So, Clay Jenson." I bring up with a smirk on my face. Hannah looks at me as she laughed lightly.

"So, Scott Reed." She fired back.

"Haha Hannah Baker." I throw a pillow at her as she was laughing. "But no for real."

"I mean he's a nice guy you know. It's fun hanging out with him during work, you know? And after. Or at the basement." Hannah added. Her eyes lit up a little talking about it.

"The basement?"

She nodded her head.

"Oh you mean when you all were on molly?"

She nodded again, "Wait how do you know?"

"I was told about it once I got him from Carolinas. Jeff was like dude so I got Clay and Hannah here and Alex, Sheri, Clay, Hannah, Leah, and I all got high on molly and then Clay and Hannah were in the basement alone. He told me that I should've been there to see it." I smiled at the thought of Jeff.

He was always so hyped on trying to get Hannah and Clay together. He had me help him a couple of times, like at the winter formal and at a couple of parties that I actually went to.

"Dill? Are you okay?" I looked at Hannah and wiped at my face. I didn't even know I had started crying until she asked me that.

"Yeah I'm fine." I laughed. "It's just, you don't know how my shit Jeff went through trying to get you and Clay together."

"I know. I liked it though." Hannah laughed with me.

The both of us finally went down for dinner and sat down with my mom and dad after getting our plates together. The four of us sat down talking and eating.

-----

Hannah and I were both dropped off at school the next morning. The both of us were practically drained from staying up last night. Yet, it was worth it.

Soon enough Hannah and I went our separate ways since she had to go to her own locker. We were a little late than expected so we didn't have long till the bell rang.

"I'm loving the free arm look you got going on." Carolina laughed giving me a hug. The both of us started talking about things and I told her about how Hannah stayed over last night.

"And you didn't invite me?" She pouted jokingly. I shook my head laughing as the both of us started walking to class.

Once again we sat in our desks at first period. It wasn't as embarrassing as it was last week. They did bring up the fact that I still had Scotty's letterman. I couldn't say anything about that other than shrug. They took notice on how I had my cast off and made a few jokes.

The day went smooth and simple. I was surprised seeing that I didn't really ever have homework since I came back, but I wasn't complaining. For all J didn't really care. It's better not to question the good things because once you do, it just comes back at you.

Once the day was over we were still at school. By we I mean Carolina, Monty, Scotty, Jess, Justin, Hannah, and Clay. I was surprised when I got Hannah to stay, which had Clay come over to us. The two ended up being the first to leave though since they had work.

Then it was Jess because her dad came to get her. Soon after Monty left with Justin since he was was giving Justin a ride home. Carolina ended up leaving saying that she was going to find Bryce, not forgetting to send a wink as she left.

"About damn time." Scott grinned down at me. I nodded my head, knowing what he was talking about. The both of us agreed that he'd end up taking me home today since both of my parents weren't going to be able to.

Once we made it to his car and got in we started a conversation as the music wasn't so loud. Soon enough we had the music playing as we both sang along to the lyrics of the songs that played before we made it to my house.

Scott ended up coming in with me and we walked to the living room as I looked for a snack for us to eat. I first opened the fridge seeing that there really wasn't anything but meat and frozen foods in the freezer. Wow, we really need to start buying snacks. I then moved onto the cabinets and settled my eyes on
a box that had ramen noodle packets.

"Are you up for ramen?" I asked pulling out two packets. He replied with a yeah sure and I grabbed a pot and filled it with a quarter of water before setting it on an eye. "I'll be back I'm gonna go change into something else."

I walked up to my room and grabbed grey sweats that had a white line strips on the bottom and moving vertically up the side. I then took off my shirt and put on a black hoodie. I put my hair up in a bun not really caring how it looked, knowing it was going to be messy and went back down stairs.

I guess I took longer than I thought because the water was boiling in the pot. I open the packets and put in both hard squares of the noodles in the pot. I turn the water down a tad before leaving it be and going to the living room.

Scott and I sat down on the couch doing really nothing. We both just sat there, not talking but chilling. I had my legs on his lap while I was on my phone while he was also on his phone sitting down.

It wasn't weird to be enveloped in quietness. It felt nice actually. I always loved chilling like this. When you're with a friend and you can just be quiet with them and do really nothing.

Fifteen minutes later the two of us sat down in the kitchen with bowls full of ramen noodles. All you really hear is us blowing on the hot noodles before taking bites being careful not to burn ourselves.

"You know what," Scott hesitated, "these noodles aren't actually that bad."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I let go of my fork, hearing a clank as it hits the bowl lightly since it was already in the bowl.

"I thought it would've tasted bad." He said blowing on another forkful of noodles.

"I'm not a bad cook." I said as I picked my fork back up. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised while he took a bite.

"I would love to see you cook, Scotty." I said. "It probably taste really bad."

"Hey! I'm not that bad." He defended.

"Yeah okay." I said smiling.

"Watch. One day I'm gonna cook for you and you're gonna be like; oh my god Scotty this is so good can I have more." He said imitating a high pitched voice as he played 'my reaction'.

"Bet."

Once we finished we ended up in the living room again, but this time we were talking.

"Hand me your phone." I asked him. He gave me a questioning look before handing it to me.

I automatically went to put my fingerprint in it once he handed it to me and saved it as dillon❤️ and then went to his snapchat. I made sure the front camera was on before taking a picture of my forehead.

The picture only had my eyebrows and up which had my messy bun in it. I also had a peace sign up in the photo. I then put add me on snap and then my username so people would add me.

Of course I didn't forget to take tons of pictures on his camera roll and set them up as his lock and home screen.

"What are you even doing?" He asked trying to see what I was doing. Instead of me telling him I was hiding the screen for him so he wouldn't see it until I handed it to him.

That's when it got physical. As he was trying to see what I was doing I was squirming around so he wouldn't. He leaned forward which caused me to get up. As soon as he got up himself I started running around.

I ran to the kitchen and around the island that sat right in the middle. I was on the other side while he stood on the other side with both hands on each corner of the island.

I started to run around it and got past him barely and made it back to the living room. I can't go upstairs because then I'd be cornered real quick because there really wouldn't be a place up there without some sort of dead end.

I sighed at that before the both of us ran around the couch. I was starting to get tired real quick, which sucked because he seemed to be holding strong. Man, if he wasn't on varsity baseball maybe I wouldn't have to struggle so bad.

Before I knew it the both of us fell down. I had turned myself around before I hit the ground which was dumb because I hit the ground on my back, gladly not getting the wind knocked out of me. Scott was on top of me and we were both breathing heavily.

I was looking at him in the eyes. Both his hands were on either side of me so he wouldn't be crushing me. I could feel his breath against me as our faces were so close.

His eyes flickered down to my lips and I did the same. Slowly, Scotty leaned in but stopped as our lips were grazing each other. I lifted my head a little having them touch completely, as I kissed him.

Soon enough he was kissing me back. I put both my hands around his neck as we kissed. We moved in sync as me laid on the hard word floor.

Scott pulled apart after I don't know how long but we were both breathing heavily.

"Um, uh, here's your uh, your ph-phone." I choked on my own words as I handed it to him. He moved himself from on top of me and I sat up.

"Yeah, um, th-thanks." He grabbed his phone from my hands.

What was that?

-----

i felt like it so they kissed. it was low key crappy but i don't really care. it's like 5 in the morning so appreciate it okay. thanks.

i also want to say thanks for 1k already like that was quick. and thanks for almost half a million on groupchat(magcon) if you haven't read it then please do it's a really good book!

i'm going to bed so bYE !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 141 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE.
5K 148 17
โ—‡It takes a while to heal. It takes even longer when you don't want tooโ—‡ I do not own any characters except for my own and the changes in the storyli...
151K 2.3K 43
|| book two || ||| sequel to All of the Stars ||| ยป Forever with you isn't long enough ยซ S O C I A L M E D I A
49.2K 1.2K 56
" ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช''๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช''๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๏ฟฝ...