Mágissa ||†|| Caius Volturi

Από mxdhanalisa

μάγισσα (mágissa) → n. witch, sorceress, belch "Who saved me? I want to say thank you."... Περισσότερα

‡ The Sorceress' Apprentice ‡
‡ Dangers ‡
‡ La Tua Cantante ‡
‡ Nightmares and Good Night ‡
‡ The Feeling ‡
‡ Il Mio Amore ‡
‡ Granting a Wish ‡
‡ A Vampiric Feasts ‡
‡ Ti Amo ‡
‡ Happily Ever After ‡

‡ Fire and War ‡

9.5K 193 27
Από mxdhanalisa

Acantha sat down on a chair beside Caius. She listened to every detail that Aro tell her.

"A war is coming." She summarized, crossing her arms and frown her goegeus brows.

"Actually, mio amore, it has already begun." Caius added.

"I need to gather every magicians under my rule, we will join your guards."

"That's a joy to hear." Aro respond.

Acantha snap her finger, a white raven appears in the plain air. She gave her arm for it to cling on.

"Gather my people as fast as you can." She tell it. The raven nodded in respond and burst into millions of white feather, disappear.

"They'll be here in less than an hour, be prepared."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Acantha was putting on her leather cloak when Caius approach in the room.

"Are you sure you're coming too, mio amore?"

"Yes, Caius. It's my duty to protect this city and the people from danger." She answered as she put on her boots.

He pull her in for a loving hug and quickly kissed her lips.

"Be careful, okay?"

She smiled, placing her hand on his cheek.

"Don't worry, my love. I've lived for nearly 3300 years. This is not the day I die."

He smile back, hold her wrist on his cheek and lean his perfect face on it, kissing it passionately.

"Let's go."

They walk out of the room, into the hotel lobby which is filled with witches and wizards from all over the United Kingdom and the Volturi guards.

Acantha breathe in as she and Caius walk to the stairs, joining Aro and Marcus.

"Thank you all for coming, my dear magicians." She said with a loud tone to make everyone heard it.

"With pleasure, my lady." One of the head sorceror in London named Nathan answered.

"Tonight, all of us gathers, eager for war. But we don't know can we all survive for tomorrow. I won't ask you are you scared of fighting armies of newborn Vampires with lots of special abilities because I know you all did. And I'm telling you right now that even I felt unsure during this time. But this is not for only us, it's for the humankind, your human families. So, I ask you only one question tonight. Are you willing to fight alongside with the Volturi and me?"

The sorcerors raises their hand and growled in unison.

She turned to Aro, who had a smile on his face.

"Are we ready to go?"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

They arrived at the old, abandoned big house in the edge of the city. The Volturi stood in the side of the magician army.

Acantha turn to Aro, waiting for the allowance.

"After you, Acantha dear."

She grin as other witches and wizards start circling their hands, a huge portal appears in the front of them.

She walk in the portal which is for entering straight into the mansion with the invading army of magicians.

Her hands let out a magical energy to blow into the newborns that are sitting unaware in their coven.

She look back and founded that the Volturi guards are coming after her army along with their kings.

Lyanne, standing by her side, uses her magic to form a ball of fire and throw it into the newborn army that are heading down the stairs of the mansion.

Moments later, the rest newborns approach in the mansion hall and join a fight.

Acantha walk up through the bodies of the newborns and some of the sorcerors. She entered a big room in front of her and saw a throne on the big platform in that hall which is fulled with the other newborns. Someone is sitting on it, arrogantly and confidently.

"Well, here's our dear witch." The creator's voice is smooth but dangerous. He pull himself up from the wooden and golden chair. Walking towards her.

She stood silently, clench her hand which is glowing with the white light energy.

As she's ready to shoot her light onto the man walking nearer and nearer, Caius appears between her and him, spread his left arm out protectively.

"Ah...Caius, you made me wait for a long time." The creator grins and take a few step further.

"Who are you?!!" Caius snarled, step back and gently push Acantha behind his back.

"Oh, you can't recognized your friend? I'm sad." He said with a sad tone.

"Friend? No, I don't have a crazy friend like you."

"Ooh...Caius my friend, you're hurting me." The creator, whom his face is hidden in a hooded cloak, chuckles and move closer.

"Don't you remember? We know each other since we were like...ten? No, eight. When we were twelve, I fell into the river. You drag me up, saved my life and help me cover this secret." He took a several steps closer.

Caius' eyes widened.

"You're not Charon, aren't you?"

The creator chuckles and pull off his hood.

He is the tall, brown haired vampire. His crimson eyes shone with cruelness and eager for revenge. The pale skin of him matches his attractive face.

"Caius." He said finally, turn his head up to look into Caius' red eyes.

"How's Athena? I missed her body so bad." Charon smirks.

Caius growled in anger.

"Who allowed you to said like that with my sister, huh? You bastard!!"

"Why? Can't accept that your sister loses her virginity to someone you trusted most?"

"Shut the hell up you son of a bitch!!!!" It's clear now that Caius is done talking about his sister. He charged in harshly and they start fighting.

The other newborns gather in and tried to put Acantha down.

She burst out her power. Every newborns near her radius is quickly fade into ashes.

When she knew herself again, she is kneeling on the floor. Her body aches like it was screaming in pain. Blood starts dripping out from her nose.

The newborn who crash her with her power grab her cloak and threw her in front of Charon who just crash Caius in the wall.

"Very good, my dear." He said to the female newborn and pull Acantha up, helding her neck in his hand.

Caius got up from the hole in the wall and yell in anger.

"Let her go!!!"

"I'm afraid I can't." Charon replied coldly.

The Volturi King stunned and look into his singer's eyes. She smiled and turn her palm up, there's a light trail on it.

Caius knew this sign. It's the ancient greek symbol, meaning 'death'. This symbol will instantly killed humans but for the cold ones, it'll explode.

He quickly recognized what will she do when she grab Charon's arm that is wrapping around her neck

He start rushing to them as fast as he could when Acantha press her palm on his old friend's arm.

Charon scream in pain, the white light burst out all over the place causing Caius to fell to the ground and turn away.

Acantha snarled as Charon screaming in agony. He let her go finally and she fell straight on to the marble floor.

The creator of the newborn army's body start glowing with the white light exploding under his pale, chalky skin. He let out a last painful scream and burst with the energy inside him.

Acantha laid on the floor, pressing her face to the smooth cold marble ground. She almost fell unconscious when Caius ran to her and hold her up in his arms.

"Acantha, can you hear me?" He held up her face, trying to catch her pulse through her breathe and her neck.

"Caius..." She whispers. Touching his pale strong hand which is laying on her face.

"Mio amore, I was so scared that you would be...gone." Caius' voice shake so badly like he was crying.

"Hey, I told you. This is not the day I'll die. Just, you know, a little bit injured." She smiled and chuckles.

He laugh back with his trembled voice tone.

"I love you. I love you." He said repeatedly.

Acantha smiled and lean her forehead onto his.

"I know."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

[Yeap, this is Acantha's cloak. Hope y'all like it. Because I really do!]

Charon = Kae-ron

Dane Dehaan as Charon the Vampire

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

112K 2.4K 34
Caius keeps his wing to the castle closed off and under special guard at all times. Alec, forever 18 has felt a pull towards that forbidden wing for...
286K 11.4K 62
"why aren't you scared of me? why do you care for me?" ★・・・・・・★ a girl trained to kill since...
92.3K 3.3K 23
After accepting her new life in Italy, Althea must come to terms with the fact that her human life is almost over. Being the Queen of the vampire rac...
287K 6.8K 200
Imagines, Preferences, Oneshots of our favorite cloak wearing vampires. Requests are open. I will cover any member of the Volturi coven/guard or any...