Faith cost her everything

By AhsokaTanoJedi

Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano are being separated, because of there strong bond. The council h... More

Chapter 1: The new Partners
Chapter 2: Living Hell
Chapter 3: Life Down the Drain
Chapter 4: Abandoned
Chapter 5: Plan Revieled
Chapter 7: Back-Stabbed
Chapter 8: Consicuences
Not an update
Chapter 9: Damage Assesment
Chapter 10: Free

Chapter 6: Empty

5.6K 86 66
By AhsokaTanoJedi

Ahsoka Tano trapped, separated from her body, Ahsoka is stuck in the force. Anakin searches relentlessly for his pupil in the force. When a mysterious figure shows up in the cell, Krell's body disappears, and the stranger steals something belonging to Ahsoka. What will happen when the identity of the figure is revealed???

Strangers' point of view

I'm sneaking around the complex on Umbara, these fools. I was able to slip away undetected, but I must avoid the Jedi. He will be able to sense me, and I cannot risk being discovered just yet.
I get to the room that belongs to that foolish child, the puppet in recent events. I enter it, it's not been entered recently, all of her belongings are still in the state she left them. I found what I was looking for, her beloved headdress. I pick that up, then I notice the holo canister on her desk. I grab that as well, now I make a b-line to the cell she was in.
I get there, but an alarm sounds as I open her cell door, Kirff, I have to work fast so I can retrieve my prize. I open the rift I sent her stupid conscious to. I see it, then I hold her headdress up to the rift, her conscious is sucked right into it. Perfect, I've got my prize, sure I had to forcefully rip it from her body, but I have trapped it in this measly anchor from her physical body. As I make my leave, I'm stopped by the one I wanted to avoid, a very angry Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin's point of view

Ever since the medics rushed Ahsoka's empty body to some medical facility, I've been searching the Force relentlessly, trying to find her soul. But an alarm sounds, someone is breaking out of there cell. I get out of the force, and rush to the hold, I'm pissed, someone has distanced me from my searching for Ahsoka. I find the culprit exiting a cell, the cell Ahsoka was in in-fact. I notice that he is holding something familiar to me, it looks like a headdress, but I couldn't get a good look at it, the person quickly hides it. I sense this person is strong with the force, and I feel like I've met them before.
"Who are you?!?!?" The person lowers there hood.
"I'm only collecting something of mine."
"KRELL!!!!"
"Ahh, so you remember me."
"You will PAY for what you did to Ahsoka!"
"Ah yes, the child. Funny, she lost hope in you after I messed with her mind a bit. Who knew all it would take for her to start bending to my will, was putting some doubt in her trust in you. All I had to do was tell her that she was my padawan permanently and then beat her up and give her a very hard lesson of Force insanity." He has a twisted grin on hit face, I loath him.
"What are you talking about?!?!"
"The child took forever to fully control, I'll give her this, she's stubborn as hell. It took a lot to get her to the state I needed. She almost resisted my control when you spoke with her, but I managed to win that battle. But it took convincing fromCC-7567 to truly break her. Her faith in you and those clones was strong to say the least, she never truly lost faith, but by then her true voice had been taken from her already. Luckily for me, I was able to get something that she once held dear, I was able to transfer her conscious into a new prison, a prison in a object she once valued very much, an object that now is her worst nightmare, it knows her so it will hold her in a prison of her own fears." I'm thinking, the only things she loved that much were her padawan chain and possibly her Akul headdress, since she never got rid of that thing, and she took such pride from them both, especially the chain.
"You stole from my padawan!?!?"
"Well, from a point of view, yes." He holds up her Akul tooth headdress.
"She won't be needing this now will she. In fact I know that she was so broken I was able to make her hate this for a time. Short period time, as it symbolized something I made her hurt when thinking about. A time with YOU, I made her think things that made her depressed and sad, this," He holds up her headress.
"Was the last reminder she had of how happy she once was, the last thing she had of course was that stupid chain she kept on her wrist, but that has disappeared since she realized what I did to her and she attacked me. I think AT-5555 has it, but I could care less, this headdress also has seen her pain, if you'd like, you can hear her suffering." The headdress starts to glow, and a rift is being formed in front of it, and I hear something from in it.
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! STOP THIS PLEASE! I'M INNOCENT PLEASE BELIEVE ME! AKAIN HELP ME, GAHH! THEY'RE HURTING ME, MASTER PLEASE HELP! SKYGUY I NEED YOU, PLEASE FOR ONCE HELP ME!!! I FORGIVE YOU, JUST PLEASE I NEED YOU NOW! AAAAAAHHHH! GAAHHHH!" That's Ahsoka, shes in pain. I lounge at Krell, but he pulls out quickly.
"Now, we wouldn't want me to break this now would we. If I break it, her soul is lost forever, and all you'll be left with is her worthless body." He laughs.
"By the way, how are you alive? According to Rex, you died."
"Ah, it's easy to fool clones, the one called Dogmer missed my heart, barley, I felt the heat of the blaster on my precious organs. However I did go unconscious, I fooled them and gave a clone the slip so now here I am. But I'll tell you this, if you can find her in time, you can get your worthless excuse of an apprentices' soul back." With that he force jumps away and then disappears into the darkness of Umbara. I run after him furious,
"KKKKRRRREEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!" Rex and Fives come running after me,
"General are you alright?"
"No, Krell is alive and moved Ahsoka's soul from somewhere in the force into her Akul tooth headdress. And if I don't find it soon, we won't be able to save her at all." The clones grow angrier by the second.
"Why That little, when I get my hands on him, he will with, 🤬." I look at Rex with shock on my face. Rex is a clone that rarely ever uses foul language, I've never personally say any, until now.
"Rex, you good?" Fives sure loves to ask his brothers stuff that angers them more.
"No, he picked on the wrong Legion. Nobody messes with our Commander with ought her brothers in arms coming after them." I admire Rex'a words.
"I agree with you there Rex, just one thing. Ahsoka sees you and the clones as her big brothers, she may not admit it, but she dose care about you all. That and the fact that she's the only female in the 501st, not to mention a 15 year old Togruta Jedi, she tries her best to act like you all, she wants to be there for you, she-she wants you fellows to see her as a capable fighter and not a weak soldier."
"General, we have never seen her like that, and how do you know all this about her, apparently you don't know her as well as you think you do, because I've seen her train and practice when she wasn't supposed to so she could impress you."
"She dose what now?" I'm now confused.
"General, sure the Commander tries to be there for us, but she tries to live up to you."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, while she was having a moment away from Krell's influence, and clearly going insane, she confessed something to us. She said that no matter how hard she tried to practice or train, she just felt unworthy of being you padawan. She said that others at the Jedi temple feel she is unworthy to be your apprentice due to your legacy. She feels that she didn't deserve to learn from the Chosen One, but once she got to know you, she trusted you, but her trust and happiness where ripped away when you let Krell take her. She said that she is an even bigger disgrace in the Jedi Temple now that she was given a new master, since nobody has ever had to do that before. She said that now, instead of rude remarks and such that she is the disgrace in the temple that people glared at her, that other Jedi smirked at the idea of them being right. She was unworthy of you legacy. She feels like her time with you and the 501st was just a dream in her hell of a life, she believed that she's not meant to be happy. She said that whenever she's happy, it gets ripped away. General, she was in so much pain, but I know that she was speaking the truth. When I go to the temple, I do hear Jedi younglings and padawans talk about her without her knowing, but I never really knew what it was about because whenever they see me or any clone from our unit, that change subject or run off. I think they know how close she was to us, but I had word from a friend of mine who's at the temple now saying that when they loaded her body off the ship and raced her to the Halls of Healing, they swore that they saw some Jedi people sniggering and others smiled in joy, knowin they now can be your pupil." Rex says this fast then shrinks into his helmet. Im just shocked. Is this true, I'm searching the force, and it's telling me yes.
I never realized what Ahsoka had to go through at the temple, I never even thought that she wanted to impress me, or that she had to withstand scrutiny. How hard has her life be?
"What other events did she mean by happiness leads to hurt?"
"I'm well, I saw a holo recording of her second or third life day, her village was attacked by pirates, and her and her parents were separated from the others, an Akul came out of nowhere and lunged at her parents, Ahsoka then force pushed it way, accidentally killing it in the process. But when she looked back at her parents, they where instantly gunned down by pirates. Ahsoka fled and hid behind the beast she just killed, and was later found by her tribe."
"Will she ever get a break?" Rex is shocked.
"I need to go to the temple to inform the council of the information."
"That May be best." We head off, hopefully we can save her in time.

...5 hours later...

I arrive at the temple, I noticed right away that more younglings and padawan learners and Jedi inates are looking at me, or staring at me. As I rush to the council chambers, I notice that some begin to talk in there groups, I notice one group had a Jedi innate with a particular smug expression. I in ham even my hearing to see what he has to say:
"Did you hear, the padawan to the Chosen One has been injured."
"Yes, Kolar get it through your head. He won't want another padawan learner if his is still alive."
"Who said she was alive, that worthless Togruta was extremely lucky to even have been considered for the opportunity. It should have been me, I'm better than her. I'm more skillful Han that girl."
"Kolar, she took down an Akul at aget three, by herself with no weapon. She took down a droid factory without bombs, she even prevented the spread of the Blue Shadow Virus. Weather you like to admit it or not, she is good. She earned her padawanship."
"No she didn't, that girl just got lucky, and look, she didn't even have the skill to prevent herself from getting injured."
"Shh, Kolar keep it down. The Chosen One is here, he might here you."
"Please, he is to far away to overhear this, and if he can, let him. That Togruta knew just like everyone, she didn't deserve to become his padawan."
"Oh shut the force up. Once she became his padawan, she started practicing more than anyone. I've seen her, she practices for hours and hours, even when she's supposed to be asleep. She works hard to keep up the right to be the padawan to the chosen one."
"No, look, even with all her practicing, she is still in the state she is. She has no soul now. Her luck only went so far, she couldn't even stop herself from being controlled by another. If you ask me, she was weak and pathetic, no wonder the Council reassigned her to a different mas-." I cut this kid short. I exit my hiding spot and approach them. They are all standing in fear that I heard that.
"What did you say about Ahsoka?"
"Master Skywalker, you-you heard that?" This kid is terrified, I'm guessing he is Kolar.
"Yes I did. Kolar is it," he nods white with fear.
"Ahsoka was being controlled by Pong Krell, he was using a forbidden use of the force, he made Ahsoka go mad, then he made the only people who actually valued her, abandon her. She fought him, and won a few times, managing to inform my Arc trooper and Clone Captain enough so that they could defeat him. Krell fell to the dark side, he has now trapped Ahsoka's soul in a prison within the force, and she is being tortured as we speak, while her body is barely functioning. She sustained torture every time she did something, has to deal with others like you talking about her like she is trash, keep up with my crazy tactics, keep me alive, Command troops, study, and practice. I'm not an easy teacher. Ahsoka has to do a lot with me, and let me tell you this, she is the best padawan I could hope for. And unlike you, she has a heart." Kolar is terrified.
"Please, Master Skywalker. Don't kill me."
"Kill you, no. I'll give you what you've always wanted. A chance to be my padawan. Maybe then you'll realize what Ahsoka has to deal with." Kolar gains a smug look at this.
"I'll prove to you how much better than her I am."
"Doubt it. Now come on." I practically drag him to the council chamber.
"Enter you may."
"Who is this here Skywalker?"
"This is Kolar, can I take him on as padawan learner until Ahsoka is back to her old self?"
"Yes you may. Kolar, remember, your attitude will get you nowhere."
"Yes master Yoda." I smirk at this.
"I have news of Ahsoka." The Council perks up, especially Plo-koon.
"Tell is the information regarding little 'soka."
"Well, Krell is alive, he want back and retrieved Ahsoka's soul and moved it into a different prison within the force. She is now stuck in her Akul headdress. And she is in pain. Krell opened it up so I could hear her, masters she is being tortured." Kolar looks happy at this.
"Horrible this is, wish to have seen this sooner I do. Our dual this is, if we weren't so blind then avoid this we could have."
"I also found out that Krell made her go insane using a force mind trick, then cut off her free will and controlled her entire move with the force, he then broke her spirit enough to separate her soul from her body, Ahsoka was able to fight his control at time to warn Rex and Fives of Krell's plans. But they realized that she wasn't insane and trying to help them when it was too late. They witnessed her getting ripped from her body and into the force, Rex said that her blue pupils disappeared and that her eyes where left white. Her identity and everything taken out of her. Her body is barely functioning now because there is nothing in control. Krell then returned to move Ahsoka into an object close to her heart. I'm guessing he did this so we can't track her down using the force, except her padawan chain is missing. When she broke through Krell's control and confronted him, it disappeared. Ahsoka was torture to a degree that she will have permanent scars, my worry is her state of mind. Krell destroyed it. What should we do to fix this?"
"First find her soul we must, or soon her body will stop working."
"I found her on Shili after her parents were murdered, maybe I can get lucky and find her soul."
"No such thing as luck, only the will of the force. Find her padawan chain we must, no other hope we have to save her in time."
"I will start at once. Kolar, let's go."
I lead him out, but I'm stopping off to see Ahsoka. Maybe then he will realize that being my padawan is hard work.
I get to the Halls of Healing, and ask to see Ahsoka, the healer takes me to the area where critical condition patients are kept. When we enter her room I gasp, I sense the shock in Kolar, but the it's replaced by smugness. In front of us is Ahsoka, attached to dozens of machines. I rush up to her and grab her hand, then I ask the healer how is she.
"No easy way to say this, but. She suffered massive injuries, lightsaber burns among them, deep gashes, a few concussions, broken ribs, broken arm, broken wrist, her eyes are just terrifying, um major blood loss, she clearly as messed with a lot in the head, her neurological pathways are so jumbled and messed up that we don't know where to start to fix it. And I'm afraid that her body needs serious life support, withought the person to operate it, her body will stop functioning soon. It appears that she left enough of her will to keep it running for now. I guess she believes in you a great deal."
"Yeah, it appears so." I hold her hand to my mouth. Then I whisper to her;
"Ahsoka, I promise that I will make him regret doing this to you. I promise I will try to save you." I say this, get up and leave. Knowing I have to start looking ASAP.
"How long till her body stops working?"
"Maybe a few rotations, it's hard to tell. This has never happened before so we don't know how to treat her."
"Ok, inform me if anything happens."
"I wil."
"Thanks." I leave, with Kolar chasing after me.
"So master, where are we headed?"
"I'm going to introduce you to the 501st. Oh, and if you bad y'all Ahsoka with them nearby, you are most certainly going to die. Ahsoka is like there little sister to all the clones, and to me. They have a high expectation thanks to her. Due feel nervous, your big mouth will make them want to kill you. Ahsoka has been in many battles with them, even the last mission when under the control of Krell, she never stopped fighting to help them. So, get used to not meeting expectations for once." I sense his slight discomfort with these words, and then replaced by equally strong smugness. What is this kids problem?

Kolar's point of view

I'm not in the slightest nervous about meeting my masters men, on the contrary, I'm gonna be better than she was in every possible way. She didn't deserve anything she was given, she didn't earn any of it. I'm gonna make master see that I'm better than her and I deserve to be his padawan. We reached his ship and two clones are waiting for us.
"General, who's the kid?"
"I'm not a kid, I'm his padawan." I say in annoyance.
"Pa-padawan?!?!?" The clones looks at Master Skywalker with shock and hurt.
"Sorry Rex, this squirt was bad talking Ahsoka, he is just going to see how hard it is to keep up with me, till Snips is in a good condition." Snips? Who the hell is that?
"Oh I see, so why would you be mouthing off my little sister?" The clone now is serious and has me pinned against a wall.
"She didn't deserve to be a padawan learner yet, I was better than her in every way and I deserved to be padawan to The Chosen One, not her." The other clone now looks murderous
"What. Did. You. Just. Say.!!!" Yep I'm screwed.
"I said that she didn't deserve to be his padawan learner."
"You listen her kid, and you listen good. Commander Tano is by far one of the bravest people that I have ever met, she is kind and caring, not to mention loyal and trustworthy. She just sacrificed everything to help us stop Krell. If you didn't notice, she sacrificed her soul for us. I watched her soul leav her body, I heard what she said before she was sucked into a vortex, I witnessed the light in her eyes disappear, I watched her body crumple onto the floor when it ended, and I saw how broken she was. She has saved my skin more than once, and has EARNED my respect. I can't say the same about you. Now hold your tongue around us kid, we cared about her, and we are ashamed that we didn't realize sooner that she was under control of Krell." This clone then drops me and then glares.
"Now Fives, we need him alive so he can actually suck at being my apprentice." I see my master smirk, I can sense his happiness at the actions of these clones.
"Now can you fly?"
"No, I never thought it was necessary. Flying is barbaric, we have people who can fly for us, so why should I learn." I sense masters anger and aggravation with this.
"Flying isn't offered to every life form, especially slaves, it's a privilege, and Ahsoka was one of the best pilots in the Temple, second only to me. She also has technical knowledge equal to mine, she loves droids as much as me, and she can identify parts of any ship, fix them, destroy them, and she can name any ship in the republic fleet." Ok now I really have to learn how to fly.
"Come on Rex, I need a co-pilot, let's leave Fives her to watch over our new student." Anakin gives a smirk, what's his problem with me? I watch master and the clone called Rex walk off, the one called Fives, the one who I'm scared of, is left with me.
"So, I outrank you right?" He scoffs.
"Yes and no, like Rex says, experience determines rank, and kid, I seriously outrank you." I scowl.
"But I'm a Jedi, so you have to follow my orders."
"Not really, unlike my brothers, I'm an Arc trooper, I don't have to follow anyone's orders if I don't think they are suitable, and no order from you is suitable." I really hate him.
"Did you follow orders from her?"
"If you're referring to Ahsoka, then yes. She earned my respect and the respect of my brothers probably after her second mission with the 501st. She was way more helpful and eager to help than you have been when she first started. From what Rex has told me."
"What could she have possibly have done to do that?"
"Take down a droid factory while she was still inside it; basically sacrificed herself for the mission, risked her life on Naboo when the Blue Shadow Virus broke out, she was one of the worst affected by it, kept the General and General Kenobi from killing each other when they were stranded in a planet, kept the General alive when he got dangerously injured then stranded on a planet with General Sakura, she was taken by Trandosians and hunted down on a planet and managed to escape that without using or possessing a weapon, taken on Asaj Ventress alone, taken on General Grievous a few times, taken on Cade Bane many times, stoped an intruder in the Jedi Temple single handed, protected the Senator of Naboo single handed, helped the senator of Pantora, helped Mandalor a few times, helped the General a lot, and more. So don't you dare try to say you're better than her, because you aren't. So shush before I strangle you. If I can take down Krell you will be a piece of cake." I feel the shuttle land, I guess we are here.
"Ready for a training session?"
"Already?"
"Yes, after her first mission, Ahsoka has to endure a two hour long training session from me, then we went directly into a mission."
"I'll do better than she did."
"Doubt That." Whats he mean? We exit, and all the clones are supposed to see me, their shock is clear in the force.
"ATTENTION, Attention, this here is Kolar, he is my temporary padawan. Key word Temporary, please don't kill him before Ahsoka is back with us. Krell hurt her very badly, and we are going to go rescue her." A cheer erupts, sadly for her.
"I will be trainingKolar for half an hour, please start searching immediately, and prepare a cabin for him. Ahsoka will come back so there won't be a need for us to give him her room." A snigger could be heard from numerous clones.
"And please keep your expectations low with him, not everyone can be as amazing as Ahsoka is. He also may give you an urge to strangle him, please don't. The council will kill me if you do. If he angers you, just tell me, then go back to what you where doing. Things will be a bit different now that Ahsoka is in the state she is in currently, so please be adaptable." With that he gets down and leads me to the training area. My eyes bulged out when I saw the training course; it was like a death trap.
"Not what you where expecting now was it?" Masters amusement is clear.
"No, not really. What is it?"
"This is the training course I set up for Ahsoka." If Ahsoka can do this, I can do it better.
"The clones use this as well, I even like to do it, it's quite easy after you do it for a while. I'll race ya. I'll even give you a head start."
"Your mistake." I race off. Dodging opticals the whole way. Then I reach an area where I have to swing on a rope, then walk over a beam for a bit, now I must hold my breath when I enter a gas chamber, there is an area with sticky ground, then a new addition, a chamber with obstacles which basically zero visibility. I exit this and find master grinning at me perched up on something.
"Took you long enough to finish."
"How did you get here so fast?"
"I'm slower than Ahsoka at this course, her record keeps getting lower, right now I believe it's at like five seconds."
"What!?!?! That's impossible."
"Not impossible just challenging. Ahsoka trained day and night to get to where she is now. Let's duel to see where you are." I take out my saber, it's been forever since I had a proper duel. I look at my green blade, and then I see masters sapphire blue one.
He charges first, his strikes are hard and fast, I'm beaten in seconds.
"Not terrible, Ahsoka lasted longer than you though." he smirks.
"Impossible, I'm better than her."
"Really?" He chuckles then activates a holorecording, it of Ahsoka training with her sabers, what Ahsoka is a duel wielder? When did that happen? I watch her deflect the fire from seven remotes that are at level eight, but the scary thing is her combat, her duels with master are intense, she can nimbly dodge his blows and somersault over him. She is precise when stacking, her strikes are methodical, she has a different style than last time I witnessed her. She seems more confident in her skills in this video.
"I can tell your impressed and surprised. Ahsoka can beat me fairly easily now, Well way for her. But she trains constantly and she is disaplinned, you are arrogant and self absorbed. If you want to be a Jedi, learn to be selfless." With that he walks off leaving me to my thoughts, I'm still better than Ahsoka, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 354 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...
1M 36.3K 76
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
33.4K 1.4K 41
This story is set after the departure of Ahsoka Tano, the first two chapters depict her departure. Then, Padawan Andora Peel becomes Master Obi-Wan K...
35K 1.1K 21
Fifteen year old Ahsoka Tano has been serving under her master, Pong Krell, for almost two years now. Throughout their time together her master has h...