Fuck Buddies

By Standolkyul

Jieqiong found a new friend, a girl who had just moved in. Within the first official day they met, sexual des... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2 [18+]
Chapter 4: Midnight
chapter 5: Psycho [18+]
chapter 6: Drunk In love
chapter 7: Realization
Chapter 8: sad [TRIGGER WARNING]
chapter 10: I need you

Chapter 3 [18+] School

959 20 8
By Standolkyul

Jieqiong's POV

It was a peaceful night.. Mainly. The following night I avoided every conversation Eunwoo tried to start that involved Nayoung. I understood why the girl was a curious bean but I couldn't tell her too much, no one could know of us.

That morning, I got up and took a quick shower before school. I wonder if Nayoung is going to actually go to school today I thought as I brushed my hair in the mirror, looking at my noticeable hickeys. What story was I going to tell?

The only other person I actually talk about Nayoung with is Minkyung, one of my senior friends. I only told her that Nayoung was also a senior and that they could probably get along well, So Nayoung would have more friends her grade.

On my way to school I walked to Eunwoo's house and waited for her to come out, In the waiting time I watched to see if Nayoung would come out of her house in that short amount of time I had to wait, sadly no luck, Eunwoo finished first.

Eunwoo immediately noticed my hickeys, which is when the fake story started. I lied and claimed that I had a secret boyfriend from a different school, which Eunwoo bought. So that was the story I'd tell all of my friends who wondered.

Its a one time thing anyways.. It'll be fine lying to them this one time.. I thought, I knew for a fact that I was straight so there was no way her and I would cross that path again, everything will be fine. That's all I had to tell myself to feel calm.

When Eunwoo and I made it to the school we walked to our classroom which of course we coincidentally had first period together. Her and I took our spots at our table and got our journals out for the daily notes in the class of intelligent arts.

Intelligent arts is math, algebra, geometry. The teacher just wants math class to sound more.. Sophisticated. With five minutes to spare, Minkyung arrived. This was her usual time to get here, except she wasn't alone. You can guess who with.

I was glad to know she actually is going to school, But I wasn't too excited to see her dress code had never changed. She was wearing a black crop top, Black skinny jeans that had rips in the knees, and b&w chuck Taylor all star high tops.

"I met this girl on the way here and she turned out to have this class so we walked together, this is Nayoung" I looked up at Nayoung, She wouldn't even glance at me. I was glad to know that she was okay with acting like nothing happened.

"Hey, remember me? I'm Eunwoo" Eunwoo shook hands once again with Nayoung, now it was my turn to say hi.

"Nice to meet you" I said. As I pretended to shake hands for the first time, Nayoung pulled out a sucker and removed the wrapper. She used her free hand to hold the stick of the sucker while the other one placed the wrapper in my hand.

I looked around and saw my little group of friends reaction to that, they were all shook. Instead of shaking a Zhou's hand, someone was ballsy enough to place garbage in my hand right there and then. I didn't react to it, Nayoung was acting hard.

Okay.. I whispered and inhaled deeply. I stood up as I exhaled and walked to the trashcan, placing the garbage where it belonged. I walked back to the table and sat down, placed my hand out, and waited for Nayoung to shake my hand.

The girl had a smirk on her face the whole time, god did she act like a bitch. She shook my hand finally and sat a crossed me. I remained strong and just stared at her without a single expression, it was like I was mimicking her.

"Nice hickeys by the way." Nayoung spoke out only that whole sentence before class started. I went red, Now I had several people looking at my neck extra, how could she do that?? I thought as I just forced my attention to the bored.

Why is she wearing such revealing clothes to the school grounds? Is she not aware of the thirsty boys around this school? I thought as I looked at her crop top. Luckily when Eunwoo caught me looking she knew I was just judging her.

Just as I thought Nayoung already had one guy calling her attention in the back of the classroom, He was cat calling her with that disgusting boy whistle. She looked at him with normal eyes and didn't respond, which wasn't normal.

I noticed her posture was different too. She was slouching every time I looked at her at the house, now she was sitting straight up with her right leg crossed over the left.. She was being proper. And that wasn't like her to do.

The only thing that stayed the same was the way she dressed, and the smirk, everything else was more proper. As the warm up problems displayed on the board, I began to copy them down when I saw Nayoung on her phone.

This was a Nayoung thing. I kicked her under the table to get her attention and told her to put her phone away, so the girl pocketed her phone and gave her attention to the front of the class. For some reason I smiled when she actually listened.

After a new lecture over a different element of our unit, we were released to get our books out and do group work, which in reality meant break time you can talk to your friends for an hour. Nayoung stared at me and we had a staring contest.

"Aish... The tension here is so strong." Minkyung said, Nayoung looked at her and gave a little smile, which only made me stare at her longer. She looked at me and seductively sucked on her lollipop, I stared at her blankly.

Just as I was gonna shake my head in disappointment, I suddenly felt her shoe flirtatiously go up my leg, I raised both my eyebrows at her. She fluttered her eyelashes at me like a dork would, I couldn't help but laugh a little.

I pushed myself to look down at the paper in front of me, but now I was too distracted with leftover memories of Nayoung. It was scaring me how much her touch very much stayed alive in my mind. I wasn't attracted to her in anyway.

Because there was too much on my mind to focus on work, I asked if I could step out and calm down. On my way out I stared at Nayoung, She flashed that smug smirk and I didn't respond with anything. I wonder what happened when I left.

The hallways were never crowded, I stayed by the janitors closet and marched back and forth in hopes that maybe my mind would snap out of it. But we all know being alone at school doesn't last too often, I saw Nayoung leave the class.

Please just go away I thought for a brief moment, but once she came up to me I already felt better. I tried to dodge eye contact with her because nothing went well with our rye contact, she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the closet.

When I got in the closet I turned around and saw her lock the door, I knew what was going to happen. As soon as she turned to face me, we both practically flew into each others arms as we began to roughly kiss, skipping straight to French kissing.

Nayoung pushed me hard against the wall as we aggressively pressed our bodies together once again, Nayoung's kisses were relieving me, and I couldn't take my lips off of hers. She grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked back hard.

I groaned as she worked her way down my neck once again, kissing and nibbling on my skin ten times rougher than she did last time, I bit my lip as my fingers glided through her hair. Her hand reached up my shirt as she kissed me.

My face felt warm inside and my adrenaline rush was way stronger today, We could easily get caught in here whether people somehow put the puzzle together or they thought we were skipping in here, it was scary, but.. Cool.

She unbuttoned my school jacket and lifted me up onto a counter where I was almost as tall as her. She French kissed with me while her hands roamed my body and She placed my lower half near the edge and closer pressed against herself.

We made eye contact as she gave me a quick hot peck and stopped for air, we pressed our foreheads on each other before we could continue. Nayoung placed her lips to my ear and whispered be as quiet as you possibly can. I nodded.

We exchanged a few more rough kisses before she once again ran her lips down my neck in a line like direction. Instead of stopping at my collarbones she continued to lead her kisses lower and lower, until she eventually got on her knees.

She grabbed both my thighs with both hands and spread my legs, kissing my inner thigh roughly, not worrying how big of hickeys she left in these areas. I ran my hands through her hair and made eye contact with her as she kissed my thigh.

Sooner or later she began to touch me and bring back the pleasure she had caused almost a day ago. Instead of touching me with her hands like before, her hands were used to grip my thighs and she used her tongue to create pleasure.

For a girl so hadn't experienced any of this before, I was in shock. Not only had this girl given me my first orgasm but now she was on to my second orgasm with a different strategy, She was becoming my first everything.

Using my sleeve to silent my moans, I felt my legs get all shaky again as she began to fully eat me out, I furrowed my eyebrows downwards as I felt such strong pleasure, my left hand found itself tugging and pulling her hair.

Mmmn.. Went one moan a loud, I couldn't hold back the feelings I was feeling, But I tried as hard as I could to keep myself from moaning to loud. Her tongue circled around my clit making me moan and pant even louder.

I now bit into my sleeve in hopes that may be my screams would choke back and not happen yet here I was; Moaning because a girl I had just met was eating me out in a janitors closet at school with thousands of people around.

Mmmmn.. N.. I tried to get the words out but the pleasure was so spontaneous that I couldn't even function correctly, I just stuttered and panted as Nayoung went from licking and sucking to entering me, It was a tiring process.

Then the feeling was slowly coming back, a few more fast rough licks and Penetration and I could tell I would surely finish off for the first ever time on school property. Nayoung twisted and twirled herself in me until I finally came.

Controlling my scream after orgasming was a bit easy, but controlling the moans afterwards was so hard, my moans just kept on coming and coming without ever stopping. When I quieted down and caught my brother, Nayoung came to me.

She took me off the counter and pulled my waist towards her, rubbing my sides gently. I kissed the girl once again, I just couldn't control my sexual desires with her. We began to aggressively make out once again but with less power.

For some reason I just couldn't get my lips off of hers, she was attracting my sexual needs so much I felt I couldn't control myself, All I could do was kiss her gorgeous lips and feel myself melt away. Nayoung stared at me with gentle eyes.

"See you at lunch?" She questioned.

I was still speechless at everything, all I could do was nod. Nayoung gave me one of her casual smirks, and then we continued to kiss a few more times before she left the janitors closet. I stayed a little longer so no one would suspect a thing.

Woah.. Again.. What am I going to do.. Next time I see her I'll make sure a mistake like this doesn't happen again.. I thought to myself. I'm not into girls, yeah. I'll tell her that! Its the truth. I told myself as I finally walked out of the janitors closet.

When I walked out, a bunch of people walking by stared at me with confused eyes and raised eyebrows, I took the glances to heart and walked off like it was nothing. Its only second period. I thought to myself and sighed, the day was so long.

-----------

Later that day, I realized I had over four classes with Nayoung, which was the hugest coincidence. During fourth period, I sat straight up and kept my attention on the teacher, Ignoring Nayoung who had her eyes on me in the back.

Why did she continue to tease and mock me outside of our.. Zone..? It was good Nayoung made it seem as though nothing was going on, but she seemed a little too hardcore in school. It was like she was living up to what people thought of her, bad.

As I finished writing down my notes, the bell rung, lunchtime. Instead of hurrying for the door like everyone else I continued to finish my summary, turned my notebook in, and left in a calm fashion. Of course Eunwoo was right outside the door.

"During last period freaking Yebin kept on making me laugh and I got sent out, it was so unnecessary" Eunwoo whined, She wrapped her arms with me like always as we walked to the lunchroom, I looked down at our interlocked arms with stress.

"Why don't you just not sit near Yebin..?" I asked.

"Um.. You can't just NOT sit near Yebin! She's the life of the party dude, She makes class so much better" Eunwoo immediately swallowed her words when she realized what I had meant by not sitting by Yebin, she sighed.

"Those hickeys on your neck have multiplied, I thought you said this guy went to a different school." Eunwoo tested me.

"He does.. Its just.." I stuttered, she had me caught. For a few minutes we walked in quiet as she waited for a response, but I had nothing to say. I didn't want to lie to my best friend again.

"Its actually really common for hickeys to form later in the day rather than right after" I heard a familiar voice speak up, Minkyung, and who was by her? Nayoung.

As they discussed my hickeys I looked over at Nayoung who was having an engaging conversation with Yebin, A huge smile on her face with a giggle every time Yebin spoke. I got a small nudge in the side from Eunwoo, Attracting my attention back.

"Hmm?" I said as I looked Eunwoo in the eye for the first real time since she had tried to kiss me, Immediately she became shocked to see me eye to eye. Her face turned a bright red.

"U-uh, what's his name..?" Eunwoo struggled to speak.

"I'd like to know too" I suddenly heard Nayoung's voice speak out, I looked at her to see a huge smirk on her face once again.

"Oh!! I think I know who it is! Is it that boy I've off and on seen you with the last few days??" Minkyung asked.

"N..no, its um.." I paused again.

"I don't know his name but she brought him too my house yesterday, not a bad looking guy" Nayoung suddenly jumped in and lied for me. I felt satisfied with that answer.

After saying that, Yebin and Minkyung practically hogged Nayoung, asking about the boy. Was he nice? How cute was he? Why didn't he go to this school? Those kind of questions, and luckily Nayoung had an answer for all of them.

When we arrived to the lunchroom, We all sat in our usual spots where other girls waited to talk about their day, and complain about how boring school was. Personally, I was stuck with Nayoung constantly in my vision.

As we all talked Nayoung quietly sat with crossed legs, her eyes glued to her phone that she hid under the table, bored as ever; until an emotionless guy wearing a black long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and geeky glasses sat a crossed her.

"You're new" He says with a deep toned voice.

"New and leaving" Nayoung said once, and immediately evacuated the lunchroom, I looked at the boy and watched as he became speechless, he was a popular boy.

"Don't worry Wonwoo, One day you'll find a babe" Minkyung joked, But her smile was wiped from her face when she suddenly watched her brother walk up to the table.

"Okay I let one geek pass but not you too Joshua go sit with your man friends" Minkyung tried to Shu him.

"Who was that new girl? Finally a not so innocent face is shown around the school! What's her name" He asked.

With all the boys starting to surround the table, I decided to sneak away from the table ands go see where Nayoung went to, she didn't know her way around this school so she could literally be anywhere, I didn't know where to start.

This would be better if I had her number.. I thought. I searched the halls first before searching a few classrooms and realizing, why would Nayoung go to a classroom during free time? She was probably in the library like most people.

As soon as I walked in the library I saw Nayoung was passed out at a desk with her body draped over the top. I walkers over to her and sat besides her, placing my purse on the table loud enough for her to suddenly wake up and notice me.

She lifted her head slightly and brushed her hair out of her face with her hands, staring off into space for a few seconds, and then noticing I was there next to her. She sighed as she rested her forehead on my shoulder and hugged my arm.

"I'm so sick" She whimpered. I furrowed my eyebrows down as I consumed the negative energy Nayoung created.

"What do you mean..?" I said with worried eyes, but no response was given. I called her name out but there was no reply, I called again but there still was no answer. I looked at her to see she had fallen asleep on my shoulder

"N.. Nayoung?" I stuttered, she woke up and stared at me with her lips close to my ears, I watched her eyes slowly close. For some reason every time her eyes began to close, I felt worried, like I had to keep her awake, and not let her fall asleep.

For some reason something in me snapped, and I quickly forced my lips on Nayoung's before she completely fell asleep. She woke up and stared me in the eye as I kissed her lips But I could tell she was finally back to her normal self, awake.

Quickly I removed our lips when I knew she was up, I couldn't do any of this anymore. She looked at me for a brief moment, with her face still very close to mine, her lips practically and barely brushing mine, a smile formed on her face. I sighed.

Even though I told myself over and over again, I couldn't stop. I threw my lips onto Nayoung's and began to passionately kiss her with my hands on the back of her neck, pulling her as close to me as possible, I almost let myself go in the library.

We quickly stopped when we heard the library door open, She placed her forehead back on my shoulder as the people talked to the librarian. We both started laughing for some odd reason, maybe the adrenaline was too wild.

The bell rang last minute and all the loners and nerds began to evacuate the library. Anyone that tried to stay in the library was forced to leave in order to prevent skipping, yet Nayoung continued to sit in her chair and stare at the table.

"Hey you guys can't be in here, you gotta go." The librarian spoke out. I nodded and grabbed my bag, stood up and began to walk to the door, until I heard the librarian continue.

"Ms? You have to leave too" The librarian continued. I turned around and stared at Nayoung who just stared at the librarian with an evil look in her eyes, I cleared my throat.

She looked up at me and sighed, but obeyed. It actually felt really good to know Nayoung actually listened to me, Nayoung actually did as I said, unlike she did to everyone else. And I didn't even know her for a long enough time.

Slowly but surely, Nayoung made her way towards me until we were both halfway in the library, then we continued on to leaving the library like everyone else had and returning to our classes.. Well, we left the library, forget the classes.

"I have free period, I'm gonna go home" Nayoung said. I looked at her to see a little forced smile on her face for only a few seconds, and she held her hands in her pockets, she never walked like that before, I immediately became worried.

"What?? Why?" I asked, She looked at me for a few seconds.

"There's no reason to be in the school right now" Nayoung explained. It sucked to know that she was right, she had a free period with nothing to do at the school. She could leave.

"Well.. Are you coming back..?" I asked.

"Probably not, I'll be here tomorrow.. And the rest of the year" Nayoung was suddenly trying so hard to escape from school, and over what? She seemed off after she ran from the boy.

I went to reply but before a single word could get out Nayoung slowly departed from me as she walked to the door of the school, I tried to grab her arm but she pushed me off, I didn't know what to do, I did what a person with power could.

"Nayoung stop!!!" I shouted through the halls. Nayoung came to a hault. She turned around with a face so blank I couldn't even think to read her face, her eyes said nothingness.

"I just want to go home" She said in an almost whisper. I tripped out, and started nodding my head.

"O-okay.. I'll drive" I forced myself to say.

We made eye contact for the few longest hours of my life before Nayoung nodded her head and proceeded to exit the door. I followed behind stupidly and felt ashamed knowing this was my second time skipping school for her willingly.

The skies were beginning to settle in colors or deeper and dimmer blues, from far away the sun was pink. Nayoung showed her slip to the security guard and said I was with her, we lied to a school cop. What was I thinking? Was I thinking?

I got into the drivers front seat with another thought in my head, what's wrong with her? I didn't know. She was quiet most of the ride home, it wasn't like her to be like this. Nayoung always left a charming impression, not silence.

Why am I worrying?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes this chapter had not as much meaning
But the next to come chapters will be worth your while!
I have a huge plot twist in mind, be prepared! Bring your tears!

Question of the day: What was your thoughts on get it?

This is late I know, but I've never formally had time to fan girl over my babes so I decided this was a good time, I really loved the MV and just like UGH. Girl crushe concept is great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 667 14
"Aren't we supposed to be best friends...?" Sunoo asked, panting heavily. "Friends, don't fuck each other endlessly." Sunki AU -- Short story ...
885 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...
263K 7.6K 81
"you have got to stop bringing that up." i muttered. "what? that we had sex?" he asked. "shhhhhh...." "oh, you don't want people knowing we fucked."...
3.3K 12 12
Shannon has always been uncomfortable with her body and sexuality, but can't ignore her growing desire to figure out what kind of pleasure her body i...