๐™‚๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐ŸŽธ

By LittleFlamingos

It's just a normal day in school... or is it? Will Selena learn to listen to her heart when Guitar Boy comes... More

!PLEASE READ!
Meet The Characters Part 1
Meet The Characters Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

363 10 1
By LittleFlamingos

VII:Bidi Bidi Bye Bye

✧༺♥༻✧

   Selena and the rest of the senior class threw their caps up into the air. Everyone clapped and cheered. Selena went to go pick up her hat. She watched as all of the friends and family's riped open the gate and ran over them.
"Yes bitches! We graduated!" Candice and Maria ran up to Selena. Selena turned around. They all smiled and hugged one another.
"YEAH BUDDY!" The girls heard. They watched Matt and Jeff with their father.
"Look, there's Chris with his family," Maria pointed. Selena looked over. She saw a man hugging him.
"Oh there's my parents. I'll see you in a bit!" Candice waved. Maria also made her way to her parents.
"Selena!" Selena turned around and saw Suzette.
"Congrats girl!" She smiled.
"Thanks!" Selena smiled back as Suzette engulfed her into a hug.
Selena received hugs from many people. The most important one to her was the one she was receiving right now, though. Chris and Selena let go of each other.
"Congrats again," Selena smiled.
"Same to you," He smiled back. For some reason, that Selena couldn't make out, this hug actually meant something to her. It wasn't like the other hugs she got. Selena shrugged it off.
"I hope you're ready for the concert this week," Selena pointed, reminded, him.
"I am definitely ready," He assured.
"Well I need to get back to my parents. I'll see you around," She waved. He waved back. Throughout the last week, Chris had started talking more to her than he had at the beginning. Maybe having him in the band did make a difference on him. Selena was actually glad to leave this school. Of course, she would see her friend, but the others? They could get her face. She had a bright future ahead of her, and she knew it.
***
"I did not want it this short!" Selena looked in the mirror. She looked over at Suzette.
"It's not that bad," Suzette assured her.
"Yeah it is!" Selena yelled. She tried to fix her hair. Suzette ran her fingers through her own hair, which she had cut as well.
"Girl you look good!" Suzette truly stated. Selena rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms and faced Suzette.
"You you call this good?" Selena pointed to her hair.
"I look wigless!" Selena looked back at the mirror. Suzette laughed at her comment.
"You don't look bad, look. MOM!" Suzette yelled. Marcella came in. Selena stepped out from behind Suzette.
"Aye mija! You look so good!" Marcella walked over to Selena.
"It doesn't look good!" Selena complained.
"Not right now because it's wet. Trust me, when it's dry, you'll look great!" Marcella smiled. Selena huffed and grabbed her blow dryer. She plugged it in and dried her hair.
"Doesn't it look good now?" Suzette asked.
"Yeah, I guess," Selena shrugged.
***

***
"Is everyone ready?" Selena asked. They all agreed and were ready to get on stage.
In ten minutes, they were all set on the stage.

(Chris has the white guitar on the left while A.B. has the white guitar on the right)
   Although it was just for entertainment purposes only, Chris still felt his heart sink when he saw Selena dance with Pete. Pete on the other hand, was still mad at Selena for so called "cheating" at a video game. Selena could really care less as long as she entertained the crowd and made them enjoy the performance. Every once in a while, Chris would take a quick glance at Selena.
   Once they were done, they moved on to the next two songs.

Chris tried to move around as much as he could to see which position he liked better.
   Selena Y Los Dinos(band name) soon finished.
"Thank you everyone!" Selena waved. The whole band got off of the stage and made their way to the back. Selena looked back and saw Chris at the end. She waited for the rest of the band to go in front of her, and she walked side-by-side with Chris.
"You did good, Chris," Selena told him as they walked back. He looked over at her.
"Thanks. You did amazing," He complimented.
"I'm flattered," She put her hand on her heart. They both laughed. Selena and the Dinos approached Abraham and Marcella, who were standing in front of Big Bertha(the bus).
"That was good. Chris, you did good for your first time," Abraham nodded in satisfaction. Chris nodded as well.
"Let's hit the road," A.B. held his guitar in hand and was ready to get on the bus.
***
   "SELENA!" Pete yelled.
"What?" She laughed.
"Again! Stop cheating!" Pete barked.
"No I didn't!" Selena protested.
"I was playing correctly!" She added.
"I knew I shouldn't have accepted to play with you!" Pete took another chip from the bag.
"Okay, let's play again. I'll try to go easy on you this time," Selena smirked.
"No, no, no. You'll cheat again," Pete shook his head. The door behind them swung open. A.B., Suzette, Joe, Ricky, and Chris walked in. They all sat down on the two couches.
"So what are y'all doing?" Suzette asked.
"Playing video games, but Selena over here is cheating," Pete pointed to Selena.
"No, I'm not! You just keep losing. Come on, let's play again. I'll go easy on you. I promise," She smiled.
"Fine!" Pete sighed.
"I'm going to beat you this time!" Pete pressed the play button.
***
"Ha! See, I'm so good at this game!" Selena smiled.
"Okay, I'm done," Pete rolled his eyes and sat on the couch, next to Chris.
"Pete, it's not that hard!" A.B. told Pete.
"Not that hard! Bro, I dare you to go up against Selena," Pete narrowed his eyes at A.B.
"Alright. How hard can it be?"
*10 minutes later*
"Selena! No!" A.B. cried out.
"How hard can it be?" Selena mocked and laughed.
"Shut up!" A.B. gently punched his sister on the arm. The bus came to a sudden stop. Selena thrusted forward, into the tv. Everyone laughed.
"Ow!" She laughed.
"See, that's what happens!" A.B. teased.
"Pit stop!" Abraham yelled out. They all got off the bus. Selena walked up to her father.
"Where are we headed to?" She asked. Selena had noticed that this wasn't the route home.
"Well I got a call. They want you to perform in LA," He smiled.
"LA! Now way!" Her jaw dropped.
"Yeah, and we need to be there by next week. It'll take us about four to five days to get there,so we're going there right now," Abraham looked at all the food options.
"Does the rest of the band know?" She asked.
"Yup," He said.
"Now go get something to eat," He pointed.
"Okay!" She smiled, kissed him on the cheek, and left to get food. Selena looked through the aisles. She found Chris in one of them. Selena smiled and walked over to him.
"So we're going to LA, huh?" She asked. Chris jumped a little.
"You scared me," He said and continued looking at the candy.
"Sorry," She giggled.
"And yes, we are going to LA," He smiled.
"You like candy?" She asked.
"Uhh, yeah," He picked out a Hershey bar.
"Oh. I've never seen you eat candy. I love candy; therefore, I'm going to get some." Selena grabbed Sour Patch Kids, a KitKat, Skittles, Gummy Bears, Airheads, bubblegum, Snickers, Twix, and a SqueezePop. She made a small basket with the end of her shirt, where she put them all in.
"You're going to eat all of that?" He laughed.
"Yeah," She smiled.
"And I'm not done," Selena walked to the chips aisle. She grabbed Doritos, Cheetos, and potato chips. Selena also grabbed a coke. She went to the register and paid for her things. Chris paid after her and they walked out together.
"I still can't believe you're going to eat all of that," He said.
"This is only for tonight." She shrugged. Chris smiled as they got on the bus. They were the only ones on the bus. Selena searched through her bag as they sat on a couch. She grabbed her SqueezePop and unwrapped it.
"Try some," She extended her hand.
"No, I'm fine," Chris ate his Hershey bar.
"I didn't ask you. I told you to try some," She raised an eyebrow.
"No, it's yours. I'm sure I'm fine," He declared.
"No, try some," Selena stated. He shook his head. Selena shrugged and took the lid off. She waited until Chris wasn't paying attention. When he wasn't, Selena forced his mouth open and squeezed some of it in his mouth. Chris pulled her hands off. He swallowed the candy that Selena had squeezed in his mouth.
"Selena!" They both laughed. Selena thought a little. Was this the first time he had called her by her name? She shrugged it off and continued laughing.
"I knew you'd try some." She commented.
"I was forced to," He smiled. She smiled with him before squeezing some of the candy into her mouth. He gave her a weird look.
"What?" She asked.
"That was in my mouth," He said.
"So? I'm not going to waste some precious candy," She shrugged.
"Well you're different," He threw his wrapper away.
"Different?" She questioned.
"Yeah, most girls that I've meant are so cautious of these things," He explained.
"So am I, but it's only you. I don't think it's weird. I mean I know that you don't have something contagious," She shrugged. He smiled and nodded.
***
   Selena woke up on her bunk, which was a top bunk. She sat up in her bunk and redid her ponytail. Selena reached over and grabbed some perfume from her bag. She sprayed some on and jumped off the bunk. Selena looked around. It seemed that mostly everyone was sleeping. Her feet slowly creeped through the bus. She realized how dark it was once she got to the front.
"Hey dad," She whispered. Her dad looked over at her for a second before looking back at the road.
"Hi Sel. You should go back to sleep. It's only about four in the morning." He said. Selena crouched down next to him.
"How much do we have left?" She asked.
"Well at this speed probably two more days," He replied.
"Are we going to stop so we can shower?" Selena sat down on the floor and crossed her legs.
"Tonight we will," He got a quick glance of his daughter. Selena looked out the window.
"Maybe I should go back to sleep," She shrugged.
"Yeah, so you can be fully rested." Abraham agreed. Selena nodded. She hugged her dad and he kissed her on the forehead.
"See you in a few hours," She waved. Selena made her way to the back. The lights from the other cars were visible throughout the bus. She hopped onto her bed. Instead of falling asleep, she just sat there. Her gaze was set on the bunk beneath the one across from her. It belonged to no other than Chris. Why did she feel so free around him? Selena sighed and laid down on her side, still looking the same way. Did Selena like him only as a friend? At this point, Selena's thoughts went wild. She didn't really care or mind it at all. Selena thought about what happened earlier with him and the candy "incident".
"Well you're different," He had said.
"Different?" Selena remembered she had questioned. She thought about it. Was this a good thing, or a bad thing? Suddenly, she heard a noise. Chris shifted in his bed. Selena quickly changed her position and closed her eyes. She waited a few seconds before turning her head back to Chris's bunk to make sure he was still asleep. Selena sighed and closed her eyes. The question that she thought of was: Why am I doing this right now? Maybe she should just forget about this and go back to sleep, or maybe she could continue doing this.

Selena thought that the first option would probably be a better choice for her.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

   𝙾𝚘𝚘, 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!! 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚜. ✌🏼

Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: ₂₀₅₃

©ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇғʟᴀᴍɪɴɢᴏs 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 485 42
Two years have passed. Maddie and Justin are safe on their island but will the dark underworld of crime pull them back in? A story about how love can...
817 69 31
This amazing story written by me, Captain Giggles, is full of action, drama, humor, and much more to somes likings. If you don't like his book I unde...
Snatched By Maggs

Short Story

44.2K 1.6K 15
I'm not usually the type to make a rash decision. I'm the one that usually sits back and laughs my head off at the stupidity of today's generation...
90.8K 1.7K 46
ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท~ยท Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...