{TodoDeku} I love you more th...

By Swirk57

Todoroki has a crush on Izuku but later finds out he's dating- Tododeku and Kiribaku story (mostly tododeku... More

Prolouge
um
Chapter 1- YOU GOT A BAE OR NAH
Chapter 2- Wouldn't you like to know, Weather boy
Chapter 3- My Name is Micheal With a B
Chapter 4 - 5 feet apart cuz theyre not gay
Ch 5- Lebron James
Ch 6- And they were roomates
Ch 7- I love you bitch
Note
Ch 8- Free Shavacado
Ch 9- Mother Trucker Dude
Ch 10- Is this allowed?
Fun Fact
✰ Oh Hi, Thanks for Checking in ✰
✰ So I'm Sitting There, Barbecue Sauce on My Tiddies ✰
✰ Who Ever Threw That Paper ✰
✰ Im a Bad Bitch You Can't Kill Me ✰
Hola
✰ THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU ✰
✰ Cool Guy Syndrome ✰
tHaNk you

✰ Baby It's YOU ✰

3.8K 131 28
By Swirk57

"mel·lif·lu·ous
məˈlifloəs/Submit
adjective
(of a voice or words)
sweet or musical; pleasant to hear."

————
Izuku POV:

"Mom, Shoto is my boyfriend and he has been ever since we got assigned our dorms." I say with all the confidence I can muster. My mom starts smiling, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU TWO WERE DATING!" She runs up to us and hugs us.
Mom makes dinner for us and asks a bunch of questions about our relationship. After we finish dinner we offer to do it for her, "It's ok mom, really! You should get some rest!" "If you're sure..." she says in defeat and walks to her new room.
Me and Shoto start washing the dishes and start singing dumb songs.
"BABY IT'S YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE! YOU'RE THE ONE I NEED!" We sing in unison. Shoto has the better voice though hands down don't @ me.
After we washed the dishes went into each other's respective rooms. But after like 5 minutes I started walking out of the room to see Shoto and I see him walking out too. "Shoto! Did you want to see me too?" I ask quietly giggling. "I did. I miss sleeping in the same bed as you." He whispers back. I smile and take his hand. We walk into his room and sleep together in the bed. He cuddles me as I begin to fall asleep in his warm arms.
———-
A/N: A super short fluff chapter that I decided to do :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1K 24
Just one shots of the todobaku which might contain some smut kinda scenes but I don't know how to really write smut but we will see . I know I'll pro...
190K 3.8K 35
This is basically just a KiriBaku story with some smut and fluff and whateverrrr so enjoyyy
9.4K 92 13
Hey, This is more of a fluffy book. I'm not sure if there will be smut I am not good at writing stuff like that. Top/Dom: Iida Bottom/Sub: Todoroki ~...
31.5K 809 23
I wanted to try writing a tododeku story but instead its the fantasy au :3 So its a tododeku plus a kiribaku story but it focuses on tododeku. In the...