WANT YOU ♡ taekook

By yoonginvm

"Can you be quiet for me, baby?" IN WHICH Taehyung has to move to a private school, that turns out not to be... More

σηε
тωσ
тняεε
ғσυя
ғιvε
sιx
sεvεη
ειgнт
ηιηε
тεη
εℓεvεη
тωεℓvε
тнιятεεη
ғσυятεεη
ғιғтεεη
sιxтεεη
sεvεηтεεη
єιgнтєєи
тωεηтү
тωεηтү σηε
тωєиту тωσ

ηιηεтεεη

10.5K 539 387
By yoonginvm

♡♡♡

"Taehyungie you're so silly!" Jungkook giggled, swinging his hand that was interlocked with Taehyung's bigger one.

"No, you're just too cute baby," Taehyung cooed, then over to his side to see what other games they could play at the carnival. The boy spotted one of the many machines that were in the fair, but particularly this one because it was a basketball game.

Taehyung lightly pulled at the younger's hands and began to walk over to the game, "Jungkook, let's go over there!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at how abnormally cute Taehyung was being, smiling to himself knowing that the older doesn't really show this side to everyone else. He walked over to the game with his hands still intertwined with Taehyung's. Today he realized how much of an absolute dork Taehyung is, contrasting widely from his mean aura around everyone else. They played so many games, Jungkook squealing in Taehyung's ear every time he'd almost gotten the goddamn ring onto the bottles, or when he tried to shoot the fake cardboard ducks but backed out because Taehyungie I can't hurt the animals!

Which would result in a Jungkook they're not real, to which then came with a just because they're not breathing doesn't mean they're not living! In which, then Taehyung responded with an actually love that's exactly wha—

Anyways, you get it.

The younger looked away from Taehyung for a second, as the older began to shoot basketballs into the basketball hoops, and looked around the carnival a bit more. It was sort of getting late, the sun beginning to go down a little and the pretty pre-sunset arriving to the sky. Jungkook saw many people, children, teenagers, and adults. Everyone from all ages were here, the fair becoming a bit crowed due to it being a Friday night. his sipped on his cold banana milk from his cup that Taehyung bought or him.

They were in Busan instead of their usual stay in Seoul. "This carnival is better than the one at Soul, babe," Taehyung told Jungkook. now, Jungkook may be a bit dumb, but he wasn't that stupid. Obviously Taehyung brought him to Busan so no one in Seoul would notice them being all... lovey dovey. Taehyung even wore a black face mask most of the time, just in case. As did Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't care, though. If it meant Taehyung could be like this with him in public, instead of only in private, then so be it this way. A small smile crept back up on his face again as he turned back and refaced Taehyung.

The older was shooting the last ball, it swooshing through the air and landed on the hilts of the hoop. The ball circled around the metal plate before subtly falling in, scoring him to get all 5 basketball in a row.

"Good job, hyung!" Jungkook gasped, back hugging Taehyung excitedly. The older smiled at the gesture and picked out a large tiger stuffed animal.

"Here, Kooks," Taehyung held out the stuffed tiger to the younger. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-what? for me? No, Tae, you won it. You should keep it."

Taehyung just shook his head and handed it over to Jungkook. "I won it for you."

Jungkook couldn't help but blush at the action and finally accepted the gift. He clutched the tiger and began to walk away, when a strong hand grabbed him by the arm and pulled him close. Taehyung held Jungkook by the waist, pulling him into a kiss.

The younger squealed, widening his eyes for the nth time that night before softly smiling into the sweet kiss he was pulled into. Taehyung locked their their locks, pulling at Jungkook's lower lip before giving another peck and pulling away.

Jungkook shied away, digging his head into Taehyung's shoulder and blushing even more. he whined, "Taeee!"

Taehyung just smiled smoothly and snaked an arm around the younger's shoulder.

"Let's go get ice cream, yeah?

"Hyuunnggg my lips are coooooolddd!" Jungkook whined from his bed. He was spread out, partially sitting up and partially laying back. Jungkook's legs were spread, his grey sweatpants, white shirt and white little socks all on display. Jungkook sat on top of the covers, waiting for Taehyung to come back to his room.

"I'm coming, hold on!" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen. He went to get more spoons to eat the ice cream, because Jungkook somehow managed to break a whole steel spoon while eating ice cream. "I swear this kid, breaking the damn spoons... How did he even... Jesus Christ," Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

Jungkook's lips opened as he heard Taehyung's apparent failure of a whisper, letting out an offended shout. "Hey!"

"I mean haha who said that?" The older said, nervously laughing and running back up to the younger's room where Jungkook was now laying down dramatically, waiting for his servant's assistance.

"Here is your silver spoon, m'lady," Taehyung told the other, getting down on one knee and bowing his head as he held out the spoon in his hand for the younger to grab.

Giggling at the exaggerated action, Jungkook took the spoon from Taehyung's hand. Jungkook flicked Taehyung's forehead and went back to eating his strawberry flavored ice cream. Taehyung sat on one side of the bed, while the other sat crisscrossed on the other side.

Jungkook took a spoonful of ice cream and bring it to his mouth, closing his eyes and sucking the spoon in unintentionally sexual looking type of way. "It's soo good!" Jungkook moaned, not even realizing what he was doing looked like to the other.

Taehyung bit his lit, mumbling, "What a tease," and shaking his head slightly before training his eyes back on the younger.

Jungkook thought about what he was doing and finally realized how sexual it looked. Smirking, wanting to take advantage of it. The younger continued to suck on the spoon, licking it up slowly while untangling his legs slowing and spreading them. Taehyung was a good distance away, just out of arm's reach.

"Mmm, it tastes so good, hyung..." Jungkook said a bit above a whisper, looking Taehyung right in the eyes. Jungkook slid his hand down to his crotch area, sucking the spoon that he just put more ice cream on again. Jungkook began to palm himself, his legs spread wide in sight of Taehyung, his head lowered and his eyes big and innocent. Innocently sinful.

Taehyung's eyes raked down Jungkook's body, seeing his bulge clearly sticking out due to the fact Jungkook was wearing sweatpants.

"Naughty now, aren't you?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice, moving over slightly to sit in front of the boy. Jungkook stuck his own hand into his sweatpants, not-so-shamelessly touching his little hard cock and rubbing it, about to wreck himself. Jungkook's legs spread open for Taehyung as tiny whimpers left his mouth.

Taehyung placed both of his hands on Jungkook's inner thighs, Jungkook's sweatpants still being on and separating the two's skin from touching. The younger licked his lips, about to speak but being interrupted by his own loud moan.

"So pretty..." Taehyung hummed, rubbing Jungkook's thighs as Jungkook's hand began to pick up pace on rubbing his own cock.

"T-Tae," Jungkook choked out. "Can you... please.. u-uh e-ea-" Cut off by a gasp, Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand sneak its way into Jungkook's sweatpants. Taehyung began to roughly slide his hand up and down the younger's shaft.

"You want me to what, huh baby?"

Jungkook shut his eyes closed quickly, mind wandering with pleasure. His mouth opened and he laid back to rest his hand on his pillow. Jungkook's hips lifted from the bed as he arched his back.

"I said," Taehyung growled and tightened his grip on Jungkook's cock, "What do you want me to do?"

Jungkook nearly screamed in pleasure. "F-fuck! Eat me o-out, oh my G-God Tae, please... eat m-me out!"

Taehyung smirked.

He told Jungkook to take off his grey sweatpants and boxers for him, in which the younger did quickly. Taehyung held Jungkook's waist, raising the younger's shirt up past his nipples. Jungkook spread his legs again, him laying with his back on the bed and Taehyung between his legs.

A gasp elicited from Jungkook's pretty pink mouth as one of Taehyung's cold hands reach up his chest slowly, first starting at his cock, then to his stomach, and finally Jungkook's nipples. Without a second guess, Taehyung pinched one of Jungkook's nipples hard.

Jungkook moaned, really loud, not expecting so much pain and pleasure from one tiny spot on him. Taehyung did it again, and to the other nipple as well. Soon enough Taehyung was rubbing the boys nipples, pinching and squeezing them until they were red, red like the younger's little exposed cock. Jungkook's soft yet high moans were heard every time the older even grazed his abused nipples.

Just when Taehyung noticed Jungkook's moans getting even more higher, his stomach slightly deepening and toes beginning to curl, was when Taehyung stopped and abruptly flipped the younger over. Jungkook gasped, not expecting the sudden turn, his stomach and front side on the bed.

"Want hyung to eat your ass out, baby?" Taehyung grasped in an even deeper voice than before.

Jungkook whined and nodded his head, burying it into the mattress. Jungkook stuck his ass out more, pushing it towards Taehyung silently telling him to hurry.

Taehyung wasn't having that type of behavior. Taehyung raised his hand, knowing Jungkook couldn't see him, and brought it down on one of Jungkook's ass cheeks, harsh. The sound of skin hitting made a loud crack sound emit in the air.

Jungkook's body jerked up, his pre-cum leaking cock accidentally sliding against the sheets and making him moan out. Taehyung scoffed.

"Slut," Taehyung scoffed as he watched Jungkook rut shamelessly against the sheets, the younger's eyes closed and pretty pink mouth hanging open in bliss. Soft moans escaped Jungkook's lips. He continued rutting his cock on the sheets and pillow as Taehyung spoke up again. "What do good boys say when they want something?"

"Please!" Jungkook begged, craning his neck to look behind him. The sight made Taehyung even more turned on. Jungkook's ass was in the air, the rest of his body down. Taehyung was behind him, holding him by the hips. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was now shirtless, but still had his pants on.

The younger got even more restless, pushing his ass back and out again. Instead of receiving a spank like before, Taehyung's big hands gripped Jungkook's ass harshly. The older used his hands to spread Jungkook's cheeks and revealed the younger's tight pink hole.

"So pretty..." Taehyung whispered, lightly trailing his index finger down Jungkook's hole, to his balls...

"Tae—" Jungkook whined, and choked a bit when Taehyung's grip on his ass check got even more stronger. "A-Ah—"

"Be patient, or you won't get anything."

Jungkook nodded, listening to the older and relaxing. Which, didn't last too long once he felt Taehyung's tongue lap once around his hole. Jungkook automatically pushed his ass into tae's face, wanting more, but Taehyung was already moving away.

Another whine came from Jungkook, who was so done with getting teased. He waited a bit, waited for Taehyung. Jungkook guessed obeying was the right path since Taehyung's warm tongue found its way back onto his hole.

Jungkook sighed in content, squeezing his eyes closed as he felt tae's wet tongue lick all over his tight hole, Taehyung's tongue slipping in slowing. Jungkook huffed out in a satisfied high pitched whine, small moans escaping from his mouth.

Taehyung drove his tongue farther into the younger, his tongue licking up against the tight walls of Jungkook's hole. Taehyung lapped at it, swirling his tongue and blowing raspberries on it making Jungkook shiver and his moans getting more and more needy.

Taehyung pulled away just slightly and admired the view. Jungkook on his stomach with his ass up. Jungkook's hole all pink and slightly puffy. The older brought his hand to Jungkook's ass, squeezing the soft delicate flesh with his hand. Taehyung loved Jungkook's ass, especially how it jiggled every time he touched it.

Softly, Taehyung bit into Jungkook's ass check, not hurting the younger in any way. It was just a delicate graze, a tease. Jungkook let out a soft moan of surprise, shyly burying his head in the pillow at the action.

Taehyung returned back to Jungkook's pretty hole and placed his tongue back inside. Without warning, Taehyung began to slip a long finger into the hole along with his tongue.

"A-Ah, hyung! I-I," Jungkook choked out, gripping the sheets tighter. He had never put anything much inside of him except his own small fingers, and he loved how Taehyung felt inside of his hole. "Mmm... feels g-good..." Jungkook moaned loudly, high moans getting higher and higher as Taehyung sped up his finger inside of Jungkook, pulling it in and out at a rapid pace, fucking him with his finger. "Hmm, feels a little loose princess. Have you been touching yourself?"

By now, Jungkook was a moaning wreck and even begging for more fingers, about to cum with only Taehyung's fingers. Jungkook's face was pressed against the pillow, pink lips hanging open with small whines and loud moans leaving, his eyes were closed tightly. 

"I said," Taehyung gritted his teeth as he shoved two more fingers deep, deep into Jungkook's ass, "Have you been touching yourself?"

"Yes! Fuc-ck I'm going to- to fucking c-cum, ah, holy shit, fuck, harder!" Jungkook cried out, now pushing his ass back onto Taehyung's fingers and riding them quickly.

Taehyung pushed his fingers to meet with Jungkook's pushes, except pushing them harder and deeper into Jungkook every time the younger pushed back. He knew that he found Jungkook's prostate when Jungkook let out one of the highest, whiniest, sluttiest moans.

With that, Jungkook pushed himself over the edge and came all over the bedsheets. White cum spurted out of his nearly neglected cock, Taehyung reaching under Jungkook and jerking the younger off throughout his high. With Taehyung's fast pace, Jungkook rode out his high as his body jerked, pleasure and ecstasy rolling over him wave by wave. Jungkook's hand gripped the sheets as his body went through his orgasm, clenching his thighs shut and feeling it slowly pass over.

Taehyung watched as the younger finished getting down from his high. After taking a few deep breaths, Jungkook finally regained the strength to turn over, now facing Taehyung.

What a fucking site Jungkook was. He looked totally fucked out, even tho he was only fingered and eaten out. Jungkook hair was super messier, his cheeks rosy red and warm. Jungkook was breathing heavily and had cum all over his cute, small stomach in which Taehyung just grabbed a random shirt and cleaned the younger, rubbing Jungkook's thigh comfortingly.

"Thank you Taetae..." Jungkook said, feeling a little dazed. His eyes were a bit cloudy as he cutely outstretched his arms wanting Taehyung to come next to him on the bed, Jungkook pouting and needy for Taehyung's cuddles. Taehyung chuckled a bit and climbed onto the bed, getting himself and Jungkook under the warm sheets.

Jungkook immediately cuddled into Taehyung, his face facing the older. Taehyung threw his arm over over Jungkook's small waist, both boys cuddling into each other. Their legs intertwined, Jungkook's brushing a bit by Taehyung's crotch. The younger gasped when he felt Taehyung's pants wet.

"Hyung, did you cum in your pants?" Jungkook asked in a shy voice, embarrassed at the thought of Taehyung getting off at Jungkook without even touching himself. The older had his sweatpants on the entire time.

Taehyung kissed the younger's forehead, cuddling into him even more as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. "Yeah, love, don't worry about."

Jungkook giggled, pecking Taehyung's lip shortly and happily.

"You're so naughty, Taetae."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
445K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...