Monstrous || Vampire!Markipli...

Από thatCutesyPie

(Y/n) is a 22 year old female living in L.A. She absolutely loves Markiplier and Jacksepticeye- two very popu... Περισσότερα

~•Chapter Two•~
Important
~•Chapter Three•~
~•Chapter Four•~

~•Chapter One•~

3.1K 66 211
Από thatCutesyPie

-YOUR POV-

    I was currently in my pajamas, laying on my bed and watching Mark play 'Who's Your Daddy' with Jack. When they both played together it's     literally the best thing ever!

I've been watching them both for a really long time. Mark is such an dorkable, kind-hearted, gentle and sweet man.
Sean is such an energetic, loveable, friendly smol bean. They both are such big inspirations. I love how they both keep in-touch with their fans and are very open people.

Heh.. they also are both extreme cute.

I work at a café a couple blocks away, my boss gave me a few weeks off because I've been working nonstop. Thank the Lord!
I wanted enough money to go to PAX and meet my two hero's! All that work finally payed off.

I bought the tickets online already so I don't have to worry about that. Luckily they still had tickets left, maybe I'll even get to meet other YouTubers!

  Since it was 1AM I decided to get some sleep. PAX was in 2 days. Since the event was being held here, I don't need to pack for anything. I turned off my phone, plugging it in and crawl under the covers, letting darkness greet my vision.

*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh," i groan at the obnoxiously loud annoying beeping of the alarm clock. I slowly extend my hand only for my fingers to graze the alarm clock buttons. I eventually turned it off.

"I don't even need that set.. I don't have work," I lay back down since it was 8:15 in the morning.

*

   I wake up from a nice and refreshing nap. I yawn escapes my lips as I stretch out my limbs. I sit up and throw the blanket off of me. My feet hit the cold, smooth wood floor. I look at the time, it reads '12:30'.  I feel my stomach growl.

"Time for food!"

I walk to my kitchen and prepare my favorite breakfast. After eating I go to the bathroom and do my necessities, using the toilet, washing my hands and face, brushing my teeth and hair and taking a nice warm shower.

  After that I dry off and walk to my bedroom naked because I can. I put on my bra and panties, and throw on a random summer outfit because it's July.

"Well I guess I'll just go to the park for the time being,"

I dust off my outfit, slip on my shoes and grabbing my keys. I lock the door on my way out, no thiefs tonight!

    The echos of my feet bounce off the walls as I walk down the stairs. I push the entrance door open, letting the fresh wind hit my face and breeze through my hair. I walk down the street to the nearest park.

*

The park isn't really filled today, only a few kids, a couple making out behind a tree, gross.. and some people with dogs.

   I walk down a stone path that leads to the river. The sun is shining bright, the sky is a beautiful blue, clouds are out, and it's a little breezy.

The sound of birds tweeting, children laughing, dogs barking, amd water splashing fills my ears. The amazing smell of flowers hits my nose.

A sit down on a bench by the water. I see someone running my way with a dog but I choose to ignore it.

"Chica bica! Wait for your hooman!" A familiar voice perks up. The dog comes up to me, rubbing their head on my legs.

"Aww," I start to pet the dog. This dog looks a lot like Chica! The dog stops rubbing up against me and walks away probably to their owner. What a cute doggo!

I look at the water. Heavy footsteps are heard behind me along with panting, but I just ignore it.

"You need to wait for me, bud!" The guy says. The dog just barks and jumps up and down.

"Aw, i can't stay mad at you! Who's my good girl? Yes you are!" The man smothers his dog with affection. But the voice..sounds oddly familiar.

I sigh dreamingly. It sure is a relaxing day today.

"Nice weather today, isn't it?" A man speaks up. I look over and see..Markiplier!? He's sitting right beside!

I do my best to hide my fangirling but it's hard because THE Markiplier is here, talking to me!

"Sure is," I reply. On the outside I'm calm but on the inside I'm freaking the fuck out.

"What's your name? If you don't mind me asking,"

"Oh! I'm (Y-Y/n)," I smile at him. He smiles back and I blush a bit.

"I'm Mark. Nice to meet you," He extends his hand. I gradually shake his hand which is really smooth and warm.

"Oh I know. You're Markiplier on YouTube, I-I'm a big f-fan.." I stutter like an idiot.

"Oh, really? That's cool! It's always nice to meet fans," He states. I smile shyly, looking to the ground.

"How are you this fine evening?" He questions. I look back up at him.

"Pretty good. I decided to go out because of the nice weather. L.A is beautiful in the summer," I explain. He nods his head.

"Same. I like to take my Chica out on walks on days like this. Isn't that right, Chica-Bica?" He rubs Chica's belly. Her tongue flops out of her mouth and her tail is waging like crazy. I giggle. Mark chuckles along with me.

"So..are you visiting L.A or do you live here?" He questions.

"I live here in an apartment by myself for a couple months now. I moved here from (where ever),"

"Nice. Any particular reason?"

"I wanted to move to a more bigger place, more open with more opportunities, and more things to do you know? Plus, I've always wanted to live here," I explain to him.

"Ah I see. So..strange question but want to go get some ice cream?" He suggests.

"I would love too but I don't have my wallet with me.."

"No worries! I'll pay for both of us," He insists.

"Are you sure? I feel a little guilty.."

"I'm sure! It's fine, trust me,"

"Well..Okay!" He grins. He gets up from his seat as do I and we start walking. He told me we are going to the ice cream parlor not that far away.

-MARKS POV-

I went to the park and brought Chica with me since it was a nice day out today. I had to wear my special wrist band so it would protect me from the suns rays. 

No one but Jack knows my secret. That I'm a vampire.

   Unfortunately, I was cursed with this when I was very young. My mother and father knew about this, they knew as soon as I hit the age of 6, at exactly midnight, i would become a vampire. They prepared for the curse to come, they helped me and gave me the wrist band.

It would help me control my powers, and protect me from sunlight. It also blocked out my healing power so if I got a cut, it would go away with time. Without my bracelet, it could heal the cut within seconds. I even had blood resistance when wearing the bracelet.

  ^Merkimoo's bracelet

   Even with the powers, I had suffered a lot. It was a struggle adapting with my new self. Even my brother Thomas had to suffer as well, but he did have more experience than me so he helped me as well.

   I have many powers. The powers I have are heightened hearing and smelling, longer life span, enhanced combat, regenerative healing, amazing agility, super speed, night vision, and supernatural strength. Apparently, I wasn't just an average vampire, I was a stronger type of vampire.

  My parents are good people, except they weren't really on good terms with other vampires. They never associated with them, as most vampires are hostile and want revenge against the humanity.

  There were some good vampires, but very rarely.

  I did have some weaknesses, I couldn't go to church or touch holy water. I would die if I had a wooden stake through my heart but then again..who wouldn't? Sometimes my bracelet wouldn't protect me from the suns rays and I'd get extreme sun burn that would last weeks.

Some silver items also burn me, and being even near fire can start to burn me. I can't even light a candle or go have a bonfire because I'd get burned so easily!

Also decapitation. But then again everyone dies from decapitation.

  I never got sick from garlic. Apparently vampires having a weakness to garlic was a myth. So any vampire could go near garlic.

  Of course vampires have an enemies, which are werewolves. 

The battle of vampires and werewolves is an older than the dawn of time. We have been in disagreement for centuries. I honestly don't understand why. Werewolves are vampires greatest enemy, but not for me. My own best friend is a werewolf!

  We both met when we were very young, we both knew about the war between vampires and werewolves but we didn't care. We promised to stay friends forever. His family and mine accepted each other which was amazing news. I'm thankful to have a guy like Sean around.

  Anyway, being a vampire overall has its pros but also its cons. I can't tell anyone my secret, chaos would strike. What's worse is that more people are believing in vampires and there are hunters out there looking for proof of vampires. Even some YouTubers are doing it as well!

All vampires have to be very cautions these days. One slip up and it could be fatal.

Sadly, my father passed away from unknown reasons. He was out one night and the next morning he was found dead in my mom's bedroom..

  We tried to find the culprit for months but nothing ever showed up. His death remained unknown. But I swear, I will avenge him. I know it was no accident, someone did it on purpose. There had to be a reason.

  Years later and I met some amazing people, made new friends and started YouTube which started my daily career. I met so many amazing people from being on YouTube and had many amazing experiences.

Anyway, enough of visiting the past. I was playing with my doggo and she ran off some where.

I seen a pretty girl sitting alone so i decided to talk to her, being friendly and all.

  We talked for a bit, i got to know her name which is (Y/n). A lovely name if I do say so myself. I asked if she wanted to get some ice cream, she said yes and we got up and left. A blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Soo..how are you and Amy doing?" She  breaking the silence.

(I'm so sorry for this part)

I hesitate for a moment. I just got over her.. I don't want to think about her or even acknowledge her at all! I clear my throat.

"W-we are..aren't together anymore.." I stutter out, fighting the urge to let tears fall.

(I'M SORRY! AMYPLIER IS OTP BUT IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY IK THIS IS HARD FOR ME TOO)

"Oh my god..I didn't know I'm so sorry.." She puts her hand on my shoulder. Wow. Shes a really sweet person. I gently brush it off and fake her a smile. She frowns at me.

"It's okay, you didn't know. I'm over the situation now," I reassure her. She gives me an apologetic smile. I clear my throat.

Along my journey on YouTube, I met Amy, we dated for a couple years before recently she decided to break things off with me. It was very heartbreaking. She said she would keep in touch as she had to move away but ever since then..she never contacted me.

  I did move on, with the help of my friends and family. I never told my fans..I don't know if I should or not.

"A-are you going to pax?" I change the subject. She seems to get the hint.

"Yes, I am! I was planning on meeting you and Jack.."

"Jacksepticeye?"

"Yes..and maybe some other YouTubers I watch if I see them,"

"Cool," We approach the ice cream parlor. I ask for a chocolate cone and (Y/n) asks for (favorite flavor). She gets some napkins as I pay for the ice cream.

We sit at a bench, licking our ice creams. They were kind of runny since the weather was warm.

We talk for a while, getting to know each other a bit better. She told me some things about herself like her interests and hobbies, and I did also.

I checked the time '2:56'. Shit! I'm supposed to meet Jack at 3:10!

"Damn it," I curse out loud by accident. I quickly get up from my seat.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/n) questions. She was petting Chica who looked like she was going to sleep at any minute.

"I'm supposed to meet up with Sean in 15 minutes. I'm so sorry I have to go," She frowns but understands that I have to go.

"Oh! It's no problem..I-I had fun today," She states, looking down at the ground. God she's so adorable.

"Me too.." I blush crimson red.

"Well I hope to see you at PAX," I say after a moment.

"Y-yeah. I hope I'll see you,"

"I gotta go, Buh-bye!" I wave to her. She giggles before waving.

"Bye!" I run off with Chica to the direction of my house. I can't call Jack because I left my goddamn phone at the house! Ugh, I hope he doesn't mind I'm late.

Damn! I also could have gotten her number! She is really sweet..I hope I'll see her again.

-YOUR POV-

  I was disappointed that Mark had to leave. I had no reason to be at the park anymore so I decided to head home.

*

I flopped on my bed. I can't believe I met THE Markiplier! We got to talk and hang out..it was amazing! I literally could not stop blushing..UGH.

Now I'm in such a giggly mood. Hopefully I get to meet him again at PAX. And I hope I get to meet Jackaboy as well! I'm so excited!

For the rest of the day I just played on my phone, watched TV and ate snacks. I went to bed at 10 o clock. I set my alarm for 9 Am so I could get up early.

A smile never left my face. I was just so happy from today and the fact that I'm going to PAX tomorrow. Eventually I fell into a nice slumber.

FIRST CHAPTER BOIII

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

14.7K 346 16
(Anti and 18 year old female reader.) You are a huge fan of Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye, and fly out to LA for a convention. Obviously stoked to b...
54K 2K 33
(Sequal in progress) (Y/n) is stuck in a sticky situation with some people she barely knows. From sandy barren wastelands to rocky hills (Y/n) is st...
5.6K 95 26
When Y/N is totally different from everyone and is a famous YouTuber/Basketball player. She has powers and is part wolf. Her friends are Megan, Rache...
102K 2.1K 12
Jacksepticeye x Pewdiepie x Markiplier x reader This story is a love square of you and the top three most loved youtubers. Its discription of the nam...