~•Chapter Four•~

♡♡♡

-3rd Person POV-

      Wandering aimlessly through the pleasantries of the carnival, your eyes trailed around the surrounding environment and beyond what there was to see. Eccentric and exhilarating rides awaited in the distance, emanating bright and colorful flashes of light. You soaked in the warming rays emitting from the sun and breathed in the intoxicating air. Various concession stands containing delicious foods and those typical cheesy fair games lined up along the spacious walkways. The distinct smell of carnival food - a mixture of bubblegum cotton candy and rich and buttery popcorn - hovered within the atmosphere in a mouth-watering scent. The carnival fitted perfectly for the bright and sunny day. The three of you meandered through the crowds of people piled around the surrounding environs. The two extremely popular YouTubers flanked behind you, eyeing the miraculous world of the carnival just as you were.

      There was an exuberant glimmer flickering in your eyes and framed nicely with the carnival lights and sunlight streaking down onto your form. Shockingly nobody had noticed that they were walking within close proximity to Mark and Sean. That, or they were just too astounded to see both of them together and didn't say a word about it. It relieved you that no one recognized Sean or Mark because that way none of you would have to deal with a cluttering crowd of crazed, screaming fangirls and fanboys bubbling with undying amounts of energy.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Slow down a bit, will ya?" Mark called out to you, laughingly as he brushed a hand through his raven toned locks, his soft pink lips curling into a widened beaming smile.

      Sean laughed along with him, to your embarrassment, and the softest pink blush bloomed onto your facial features. Simpering sheepishly, you slowed down your pace as the pair of highly idolized men appeared by either sides of you.

"Heh. Sorry, Mark. I just haven't been to a fair in a while, and I'm getting major nostalgia feels." you explained as your intrigued eyes scanned around the boisterous and lively environment once again.

"I can tell, child." he quipped, mockingly sardonic and gazing at you in unveiled admiration and amusement.

"Ye can't blame her. To be fair, you yourself are a man child, Mark." Jack bantered in a humorously witty remark.

"Well, hey! First of all- ow, my pride! And number two, how dare you," Mark sarcastically replied, then added on, "but I ain't gonna deny it. I'm a big bitch baby! The biggest bitchiest baby out of all of the big bitch babies in the universe."

"And you have big brain for big brain time." you acknowledged and stabbed your finger into the air at Mark's general direction.

"See? Finally, someone gets it! For I am an excellently smart intellectual that harbours 300+ I.Q and possesses the big of the brain." he prattled on and pressed his finger to his temple to furthermore prove his point.

"Why does Mark get to be memed? I don't have any memes relating to me, for crying out loud! What meme am I?!" Jack flummoxed in questionable resentment, referring to the fact that Mark's big brain meme blew up on various meme platforms.

"Everyone just knows you as “loud Irish guy on YouTube”," you explained to him, smirking in a  cocky fashion.

"Uh, I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing?" he wondered.

Chucking softly in merriment, you said, "I mean-n-n-n-n, it can be both, depending on which scenario you're looking into. Hee hee." (Micheal Jackson has entered the chat--)