There you are (Baron x Reader)

Von UnnamedNeko28

You wake up in a strange and familiar place, in which you've been before, but don't remember. You have memory... Mehr

Chapter 1 - It's Only the Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Recognition
Chapter 3 - The Talk & The Issue
Chapter 4 - The Return Pt.1/4
Chapter 5 - The Return Pt.2/4
Chapter 6 - The Return Pt.3/4
Chapter 7 - The Return Pt.4/4
Chapter 8 - I'm Home...
IMPORTANT
Chapter 10 - Who is She? Pt.2/2
Chapter 11 - Protective, Overprotective
Chapter 12 - Love
Clarification

Chapter 9 - Who is She? Pt.1/2

3K 103 6
Von UnnamedNeko28

BARON'S POV

   When my phone rings I look at who's calling, and of course it's Haru, so I pick it up and go to my room.

   "Hello, Haru." I say, still sounding annoyed and just a little on edge.

   "Did you get Y/N out of there? Is she alright? Are you and Muta alright?" She just kept asking questions.

   "Yes, yes, and yes. Haru, all of us are fine. Except for one thing..." I say, kind of scared of how she is going to react.

   "What is it?" She asks, seeming to calm down, yet still sounding like she is on edge, like I was.

   "Y/N now suffers from memory loss. She remembers basic stuff, like writing, reading, speaking, but not any memories of people, or cats. If she hears a name and sees that person that the name goes with, though, then she will remember. Or, she will just remember small things now and then."

   "Wow, then... She wouldn't remember me..."

   "No, I'm afraid not, but when she sees you and hears your name, she will remember you and love you the same." (Did that really just rhyme? X3)

   "I'll be there shortly! See you then!"

   "Alright. See you then."

   I hang up. I sure hope Y/N remembers Haru. Hopefully I sounded confident enough, because I don't really know if she will remember her or not... I guess I will have to wait and see.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.2M 95.9K 148
𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a girl goes throughout her school years honestly not caring a...
20.5K 559 71
(Y/N) is glass alchemist and she commited greatest sin of alchemy- human transmutation. She is also cousin of Elric brothers. Her life wasn't exactly...
27.2K 482 12
Y/N is a fairy who fell inlove with the first fairy king Gloxinia. Both fairy's were inlove and living the happiest..Until Y/N went missing 3 days be...
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...