Yuri Oneshots?? (X Reader)

By SheScribes

These are x reader yuri oneshots! More

Cold!Mikasa x Shy!Fem Reader
Sasha Brause x Bullied!Reader
Hanji x Neko!Fem!Reader
Annie x Fem!Reader
Fem!Popular!Eren x Bullied!Reader
Fem!Margo(Marco:AOT) x Fem! Reader
(Love Live Sunshine) Eli x Dying!Fem!Reader
Nozomi x Fem!Artistic! Reader
Kanan x Cold!Reader
Maki x(?) Dying. Reader!
Cold!Dia x Fem!Hyper!Reader
If Only I Had.
Honaka x Framed?Fem!Reader!
Lucy Heartfilia(Fairy Tail) x Vampire!Fem!Reader (Requested)
Juvia x Fem!Neko!Bullied.Emotionless!Tomboy!Reader
Fem!Natsu x "PlayGirl"!Fem!Reader
Cold!Lucy x Persistant! Fem!Reader
Famous!Fem!Gameel(Gajeel) x Fangirl!Reader
GamerGirl!Wendy x Cute!Fem!Reader
Cheater!Lissana! x Fem!Reader
Popular!Yukino! x Nerdy!Fem!Reader!
Fem!Jellal! x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader
Fem!Jellal! x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader P2
Fem!Levi! x Injured!Fem!Reader! (Requested)
Lucy Heartfilia(Fairy Tail) x Vampire!Fem!Reader (Requested Pt. 2)
Cana x Shy!BestFriend!Fem!Reader!
Busy!Embarressed!Levy! x Fem!Affectionate!Reader!
Mira x Fem!Reader
Popular!(Your Fem OC) x Fem!Reader
Your OC!! x Fem!Reader Nightmares
My R
(RWBY)Weiss! x Misunderstood!Faunus!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY) Velvet! x HeartBroken!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY)Blake! x Vampire!Fem!Reader
Not Yuri but an intresting dream that i really want to share with you guys....
(RWBY) Teen!Winter! x Teen!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY) Yang! x Short!Cute!Reader
(RWBY) Ruby! x Fem!Reader!Cold!
Busy!Cuddly!Neo x Affectionate!Short!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY)Coco! x Injured!Fem!Reader!
(Steven Universe) Amethyst x Cracked!Gem!Fem!Reader!
(SU) Pearl x Human!Fem!Reader
My R (Part 2)
(Love Live) Umi x Bullied!Maki!
Another dream
A Fluffly Scene
(RWBY) Emerald x Fem!Reader!
(RWBY)Yang x WhiteFang!Fem!Reader!
Loving Fluff (RWBY)
(RWBY) Pyrrah x Fem!Reader!(Fluff)
Cana! x Fem!Reader!
Violet Evergarden x Lonely!Hospilatlized!Fem!Reader!
Aquantence!Outgoing!Fem!Crush!OC x Shy!Fem!Reader
Violet Evergarden x Lonely!Hospilatlized!Fem!Reader! (Part 2)
(RWBY) Enemy!ChildhoodFriend!Cinder Fall! x Fem!Student!Reader!
(She-Ra) Catra! x Rebel!Fem!Reader!
Aquantence!Outgoing!Fem!Crush!OC x Shy!Fem!Reader (Pt. 2)
(She-Ra) PhysicalTherapist!Glimmer! x Fem!Injured!Reader!
(She-Ra) Adora! x Fem!Reader!
(AzurLane) Bismarck x Fem!Common!Reader!
Dog!Supernatural!OC x Fem!Reader
SheScribes x Fem!Reader
Azula! x FireNationSoldier?Fem!Reader
Perfuma! x Fem!Reader

(RWBY) Weiss x Fem!Reader!

14.1K 256 170
By SheScribes

This is looooooooonng!

(Your POV)

    I held the flower behind my back as I willed my blush to go away. Today, I will be the one to make her blush!! I was going to confess my feelings for a certain white haired girl, Weiss Schnee. Unfortunately, this young lady became one of my best friends. No one could make us hate eachother. We had that level of trust between us. We even flirted with eachother. I mean, what two best friends don't flirt?
    After hiding my feelings for so long, I was getting harder and harder, day by day to keep my feelings in check. I just hope it will work out fine...
    I step out from around the corner and make my way to Weiss, the flower still behind my back. I kept my head down and walked towards her. Then I heard a low moan.
    I looked up to what was infront of me. Weiss was pushed against the wall and Neptune held her there. They were kissing in broad daylight infront of anyone who lurked in the empty hallways. Weiss wore a smile on her lips as they were attached once again to the blue haired student's.
Do you hear it...? I asked Weiss in my head. Do you hear my heart breaking? I gripped the flower behind my back tighter. I must have made a noise because the two separated and looked at me in shock. I sheepishly smiled. "H-hi! Sorry for interrupting! Please continue..." I let my smile fall as I walked passed them, flower now hanging loose at my side.
    "Hey Y/n?" I turned back around and put another fake smile on my face once again. "What's the flower for?" Weiss asked out of curiosity not moving her arms from Neptune's neck. I lift up the flower and looked at it. Remembering its purpose I let out a sad smile. "It was for someone..." I reply as I turn back around and speed walked away.
    Once I was out of view from the both of them. I made my way to Team RWBY's room as they were on the way while I would have to pass by Weiss and Neptune to get back to my room. Knowing that at least Blake was in the room, I knocked.
    As expected, Blake opened the door and let me in without a word. Must've seen the expression on my face. "What's wrong Y/n?" Blake made her way back to her bed and reopened her book. I stood in the middle of the room and looked at my flower. I then threw it into the trash bin they had beside their door. "Nothing." I replied. Blake motioned me to sit on her bed too and I did as she wanted. Blake then laid her head on my lap as she continued reading. I didn't protest and leaned on my arms behind me. I thought about how happy Weiss looked when Neptune was kissing her. Better forget about those feelings. Don't want to cry when Weiss makes the kiss the subject of the month.
    "Hey, you sure your okay?" Blake looked back up at me. "Your eyes look empty. Like someone just threw your heart out the window." Oh wow. Straight for the bullseye.
"Something like that." I replied as I let out a sad smile. I didn't mean for it to seem sad but Blake seemed to take note of that. She looked at the flower that was in the trash bin and she looked back up at me. "Confession gone wrong?" She finally closed her book and sat up next to me. That's when I let a single tear slip from my eye. "Something like that..." i stated once again, trying to seem like I had no care for the matter. Unfortunately,I started to tremble and Blake noticed, so she wrapped her arms around me as I quietly sobbed.
    After a while, my tears dried and I let out a sigh. "Thanks Blake." Blake nodded and let go of me. Right then, Yang and Ruby bursted through the door, both of them with their arms covering their faces as they screamed 'Hiya!' Blake and I giggled at the sister similarities. "Oh hey, Y/n!- where you crying!?" Ruby then appeared infront of me and put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled and shook my head. "Nah, my eyes were just sweating...a lot." The four of us started to laugh and it was time for me to leave.
    "Okay guys...Thanks Blake. See you later!" I waved and left the room, making my way to my own. On my way, I ran into Weiss, who now had swollen lips. My heart sank at the thought that those lips were kissed my someone other than me. Weiss smiled and stopped me for a little chat. Oh kill me now. I smiled and nudged her with my eyes brow raised. "So...you and Neptune huh?" I nudged her some more as she blushed heavily. "Y-yeah...he just came up to me and said that he liked me. Then...yeah..." Weiss let out a happy sigh as she replayed the event in her mind. "How about you? How did your confession go?" I let my smile fall as I remembered the event as well. "It...it didn't go as planed. You could say." I smiled a bit. "I guess she just didn't like me that way y'know?" I shrugged. Weiss smiled and nodded and gave me hug. "How did they reject you?" She asked. I know she didn't know it was her but I couldn't help but feel a bit angered. I narrowed my eyes. "They humiliated me." With that, I left Weiss confused and made my way to my room.

I want to cry

(No One's POV)

    After a while after Y/n left, Weiss entered the room. "I feel kind of bad for Y/n..." Weiss greeted her team. Yang and Ruby then perked up about the mention of Y/n. "What happened?" Yang asked Weiss. "When Ruby and I came back, Y/n just finished crying." Yang finished. Weiss was shocked at the fact that Y/n actually cried. Weiss then started to look for her notebook for the upcoming test next week.
    Weiss then paused when something familiar caught her eye. It was Y/n's flower she held behind her back. The flower was a white rose (shipping intesifies) that had thorns on the stem. How did Y/n hold this without getting hurt? Weiss thought. But what shocked her the most was that the flower was discarded in the team's trash bin. Blake took notice of Weiss's gaze and spoke up. "The flower was for someone that Y/n liked. She told me that the confession went wrong." Weiss nodded. "She also told me that the person rejected her by humiliating her." Weiss contributed to the sisters' curiosity. "Really? That's mean!" Ruby almost yelled.
There was silence for a bit until Weiss spoke. "Oh right!" Weiss then blushed heavily. "Neptune and I..." Blake's ears perked up underneath her bow. "...kissed...and were are together now. Like, together-together." Ruby and Yang both 'OoOooh'ed very intensly as Blake had a look of confusion on her face.
Y/n's confession went bad because she was humiliated by her crush, then, Weiss and Neptune kissed and are now together...why do I have a feeling that Weiss and Neptune had something to do with Y/n? Blake thought. Blake let out a sigh and pulled her blanket over herself.
    "So, you're not going to congratulate 'Ms. Steal Your Man'?" Yang sang. "Congrats" Blake said and went to sleep. Yang, Ruby, and Weiss all shrugged and prepared for sleep.

-(Time Skip: Next Morning)-

(Your POV)

    I made my way to the cafeteria sluggishly as I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. I didn't want to close my eyes and see her face in my dreams like they always do. I was afraid that the only dream I would have would be a never ending loop of watching Weiss kiss Neptune. I look down at my hands as there were some dried up scabs from holding the rose too tightly. I got so nervous and forgot to ask the flower keeper to cut off the thorns on the delicate flower. Or at least was a delicate and meaningful flower to me. Now it lies in the trash bin in my crush's team's room to wither and die.
    I lost track of time and wasn't paying attention when I had already sat down and got food. I guess I know the routine by heart. I saw the worried glances from Team RWBY  and JNPR caused by my tired eyes. I flashed a small smile to tell them that I was fine.
    I saw Neptune with his arm around Weiss's shoulders, laughing away at some corny joke. I quickly looked away finding my food interesting. My mind blocked out any noises directed at me because of fatigue and I didn't notice Pyrrha calling my name until she shook my shoulder. I jumped a bit and looked up at her. "Y/n? Are you okay? You look like you didn't get any sleep." Immediatly, there was a chorus of "yeah"s and I nodded. "Im fine." I returned to my food picking as seeing the new couple had made me loose my appetite. "What's are those from?" Jaune asked with caring curiosity, refuting to my hands and the scabs. "Oh? These? They were from a rose. I forgot to cut the thorns off-" "-but wouldn't that hurt?" Nora cut me off and Ren gave her a disapproving look. "Some people are worth getting hurt for." I softly smiled. "Y/n confessed to someone yester....." all noise seemed to die down and I just stared back down at my food. I picked up my tray and made my way out of the room as I started to sweat for no reason. Am I okay? ....I'm okay. I can get through the day.
    I went back to my room to get ready for class before everyone else. I started feeling warm so took off the blazer that was part of the school uniform. It's still hot. I could feel the sweat moving down my neck and back. Whatever. I was making my way out of the room when I suddenly felt dizzy. Nope. Not today. I am fine. I closed my eyes for a second and waited for my vision to steady. It's all good.
    I held my blazer in my left hand as I carried my books with the other. I started making my way down to class as the other started coming back from breakfast. As I passed by team RWBY and JNPR, I felt dizzy again. I dropped my books as I leaned on the wall with my hand that was now not carrying anything. Ah frick. There was a pause in the crowd and I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. It was Weiss. She asked me something but I couldn't hear it. "Huh?" I felt the floor sway beneath my feet and I started to stumble though I was not walking. My knees gave out and I fell to the floor, just as everything went dark.

(Weiss's POV)

    "Hey are you okay?" I asked Y/n. She was sweating a lot. She held her blazer in her left hand and her back was drenched as beads of sweat slid down her forehead. She leaned on the wall with the other after dropping all her books. This morning she looked so dazed and out of it. It's like she didn't have any sleep at all. I guess that confession was really messed up if she's acting like this the day after it.
    I waited for an answer but she only replied with a 'huh?'. I waited for her to regain steadiness as she was still swaying from side to side. Suddenly, her knees gave out and she collapsed. "Oh sh- Ruby! Tell the Professors that I will be nursing Y/n back to health in her room!" I then put Y/n's arm around my shoulder and brought us to her team's room.
After I set her down on her bed, I go back into the hallway and I grab all the books that Y/n dropped and braught it back to her room.
    After looked after Y/n for a bit, I realize that she was still in sweat soaked clothes. Ah, I hate to do this Y/n. Don't hate me. I needed to change Y/n's clothes. I'm going to keep her underwear and bra on...for obvious reasons.
    I unbutton her button-up shirt and and stared a bit...then I broke out of my trance and struggled to get her arms out of the...arm holes.  Now she was shirtless. In a bed. Infront of me. Passed out....NOW THE SKIRT! Why am I so exited? Now is not the time! Wait, regardless... nvm! Get the skirt off!
    I unzipped the side of the skirt to loosen it and slipped it off her body after lifting her hips a bit. My heart is pounding so hard. That is not proper! She's my best friend. I lightly slap the sides of my face and gazed at the body infront of me. Her muscles seemed extra defined from the sweat. Best highlight kit is sweat for this babe.

I physically paused.

BABE!?

    I inwardly groaned as I cursed at myself. I'm not- am I? Ugh! Nothing! I noticed that Y/n was still heavily breathing so I took a towel and wet it before putting it on her forehead.
I examined her body more and looked at her hands. They had dried scabs from the thorns on the rose. "Some people are worth getting hurt for." I couldn't stop thinking about it. Actually, I was quite upset that Y/n had a crush and didn't tell me about it. Or is it the fact that it isn't me that she had a crush on? I think it's that.
    I know Neptune is a great guy but, I only knew him for a few days. With Y/n...it's different. I feel different about her. It's like I want to do everything I can to protect her and I want to be the one to tell her that she's beautiful. I'm crushing on my best friend.

    I heard the bed move and I looked up. Y/n was blinking and looking around. She then took notice of me and I saw a flash of hurt in her eyes. Was that just me or...?

"H-hey Weiss..."

"hello."

    She looked around before looking down and realizing that she was only in her bra and underwear. "Ooaah!" Y/n quickly grabbed a blanket and covered herself. Oh right. Forgot to put another set of clothes on her. Whoops.
"S-sorry! Did I do anything weird?" Y/n asks with concern all over her face. "No, you did nothing wrong." I noticed that she was starting to sweat again. I took the edge of the blanket and yanked it off of her. "Eh-uh- w-Weiss!" She yelled, clearly shocked. "I'm taking the blanket off you because you're sweating." Y/n then used her arms to cover her stomach. I let out a sigh. "Y/n, you're beautiful. Don't hide it." Y/n then started to blush deeply. Not used to getting compliments? "No not really..." Y/n then started to look away. Oops. I said that out loud. Crap. "If I say so myself, Weiss. Your a lot more beautiful than me..." Y/n still didn't meet my gaze. I was glad for that because she would see the intense blush that had made its way to my face and to the tip of my ears.
    Because she wasn't looking, I decided to do something bold. "Y/n...do you know that I like you...?" I fidgeted in my seat beside her bed. Her head whips towards me so fast as a face of confusion was evident on her face. "I...I know you have a crush on someone other than me but..." I trailed off. "I...like you too..." Y/n said hesitantly. My eyes go wide as butterflies erupt from my stomach. "But what about your crush that you confessed to yesterday?" I asked quickly. "It was you." I let out a gasp.

"But I was ki-...oh...I'm so sorry, Y/n."

"It's fine. But you said you liked me so, what about Neptune? You seemed so happy kissing him."

"I was happy because I felt like that was how it felt to be loved. But I didn't like him back. I was just so desperate." Y/n smiled at my response. She then grabbed my hand with her's softly. "I like you. A lot." There were tears in her eyes as I could imagine a big weight being lifted from her shoulders. "I like you a lot too." I stood up and leaned down to her face. "Are you sure...I think I'm sick." Y/n was concerned once again. I spoke a phrase that I thought I would never say. "I don't care."
    I leaned in more and closed the gap between us. All the butterflies in my stomach were then set loose into a fuzzy feeling in my head. I then felt lighter and felt like flying. I could soar if I wanted to right now. I was so...happy.
When we pulled away, both our faces showed the biggest smiles we had ever shown eachother.

"I know this is early but, I love you."

"It's actually late because I have been waiting for you to say that for a million years, Weiss." We giggled and I laid down next to her on the bed. We snuggled and slept for the rest of the day.

-(Time Skip: 2 days later)-

I leaned on the headboard on my bed as I let out a caugh. "I told you that I was sick, Weiss. Now look at you" Y/n gave me a smile as she sat beside me.

"So worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.2K 26
a collection of one-shots I've written for the character I am hopelessly in love with. a few stories will contain spoilers but if that's the case, a...
111K 2.5K 25
(completed!) Some Eruri oneshots from a writing prompt list! Prompts included in each chapter. (art from cover: seitsen-sarvi on tumblr)
270 9 7
Just some smutty AOT stories and one shots!
276K 8.2K 161
A collection of x reader oneshots with Hange! There are around 10 chapters with other AOT characters, but most of these are with Hange! I'll put spo...