Mabill smut one shots (Bill x...

By Hippie_Sage

Ive been wanting smut one shots of these two but I haven't been able to get to one so i decided to write one... More

Mabel's tenage urges
Suggest?

The party

5.9K 45 45
By Hippie_Sage

This one was suggested by JohnStancel123 thanks alot i was having bad case of writers block XD

Mables POV
Bill,who was disguised as a human, had invited me to a (should be) sick party. I was excited as i had a huge, Jupiter sized, crush on Bill. I know what you're thinking: "Mable why do you like a demonic demon who almost killed everyone you love." But hey everyone deserves second chances and for the past few months Bill has been very reformed in my eyes. Suddenly a knock me from downstairs.
"Hey there shooting star~" bill pured softly
"Hehe hi Bill! Ready to go?" I asked, i noticed bill was checking me out though. I mean who wouldn't in what I'm wearing (image above if cant see its: very short black dress, black stripper heels, tights, hair loose/ flowey, bit of make up)
"So... We better get goinng." I say, interrupting his gaze on me. He takes my arm and leads me to a miter-bike.
"Here put this on, don't want that pretty little head of yours hurt now do we?" He asked. I shook my head and he handed me a moter-bike helmet. I took it politely and placed it on my head, fit like a glove. I sat behind bill on his yellow moter-bike. We sped off and in a matter of minutes web were at his friends/ my arch nemesis pyronica. Me and Pyronica both like Bill but hate eachother.
"Billy-boo~" speak of the devil... "Oh and Mable..."
"Hi Pyronica! Thanks for inviting me, i brought mable so i hope you don't mind..."
"Oh its fine, this party has no rules whatsoever. So drink, eat, smoke, have sex. I DONT GIVE A FUCK! WOOOOO!!!" And like that the problem ran off and i was about to enter something worse than hell.

Me and bill walked in and bill was SO popular. I was just in the background. I decided to go for some beer, i was able to have 7 straight before someone swung me around.
"Hey there sexy." A random, sorta hot, demon who looked like bill only red, said "you know bill don't cha. Well I'm his brother kill and you are one sexy thing. Wanna dance?" He asked
"O-oh um..." I was really shy but well FUCK IT "yeah why not but be warned i loose control and i get a little outa hand," i lean in and whisper "as in i loose control sexily." I wink and he nods.

This kill guy takes me to the dance floor. We have a great time and as i said i started loosing control when the new sing i like "one kiss" came on. I started swinging my hips Anf then before you know it me and kill were grinding against eachother.

(really good song XD)
I was then swung around by bill who glared at me then at kill.
"Hey little bro~" kill said teasingly
"I'm only littler by a minute!!!" Bill yelled and mable giggle. Cute she thought.
" Anyway me and Mable over here were just dancing." Kill said annoyed
"Well I want to talk to her." Bill said calmly and took me away from Kill.
"Okay,okay. What the FUCK were you doing with my brother! Your MINE!" Bill growled. I pretended to look timid and then smirked
"Yours am i? Well then," i brushed my lips passed his ear as i whispered "make me yours, claim me as your own. In one of the bedrooms, door will be open 3/4 of the way. Meet me in 5 minutes."

I walked away and went to find a room. I found a spare room and thanked the stars that i shaved everywhere and wore my matching lacy bra and thong.

Bills POV
Damn shooting stars already turning me on. Lets see, 5 minutes... Thats 300 seconds. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...

❤️290 seconds later❤️

300... Finally I can go find shooting star! I walk upstairs and search for the door. I walk into a spare room and luckily it was correct. I walk in further seeing no-one but hearing shooting stars thoughts oh bill, i cant wait... I shuddered as the door closed behind me and shooting star spun me around. The only thing she was in was a lacey pink bra and a mat thing thong. It was turning me on so badly. Shooting stars body was perfect. A slim waist with a little bit if chub, DD sized rack and a jiggly ass. Perfect.

"Hey there daddy~" she purred "I've been a naughty girl and i think i need punished." She bit her lip sexily.
"Well then baby, I'll have to punish you bad... On the bed, now." I said assertively oh damn that was so sexy, i could've cum right there with his bossiness.
"Oh baby you like it when daddy demands you, very well." I said huskily. She was already on the bed as she nodded.

I jumped on top of her and attacked her neck nipping everywhere until i found her special spot just above the collar bone.
"No-ah" she moaned as soon as i reached that spot. I smirked against her soft skin and attacked it over and over again. Biting, nipping, sucking, everything. Once i had left a deep purple hickey i decided to move onto her breasts. I tore her bra of and laid it on the floor.
"Oh~he" shooting star moaned as the cold air hit her breasts.

I grabbed the left one and started to do a plucking motion on the nipple whilst the right nipple got my mouth. I sucked hard on it and bit it a few times before switching and keeping on doing that.
"Ahhh, OHHHH lord. Mmmm " was all shooting star could say. I stopped after 5 minutes of switching and attacked her lips. It wasnt rough but smooth and lustful. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but was denied.

Mables POV
Bill was asking for premision for me to open my mouth but i denied. He leaned back and said:
"Wrong choice baby."
This scared me as he flipped me around and took of his belt and whipped my butt that was exposed due to me wearing a thong.
"Ow." I yelped but after a few times i couldnt help but moan, it was really nice.
"Oh daddy~ mm"
He stopped after a while and went up to my ear "ready to name the right choice baby?" He said huskily, which turned me the fuck on. I nodded and we went back to making out. I let his tongue in this time and he explored my wet caverns. After a while we needed air and parted. A long string of saliva still connecting us.

"Daddy i feel like you need a treat yourself..." I said looking at his bulge in his pants.
"Go on baby girl, suck daddy dry."
I went on top of him and pushed him down
" Its no fair that your dressed daddy, let me help you~" i started taking off bills top and stared at his abs and his biceps and all that lot.
" Like what you see baby girl." I bit my lip and nodded. I slided down whilst licking his abs in the process. Once i got to his v-line started to undo his trousers. Once they were off his boxers were last. I ripped them off and tossed them somewhere in the room.
"You ready daddy for the best time ever?" I ask as I'm staring at his erection. He was at least 8" tall. Will he even fit?!?
"Don't worry baby, you'll fit. And yes I'm more than ready."
I smirked as i started to lick around the tip of his cock. Slowly at first but gradually getting faster. Then i slid my tongue from the base to the shaft of his cock. After teasing bill almost till he was about to cum i decided to place my whole mouth on his cock. I went slowly trying not to gag then got faster.
"Oh FucK yes baby, Hmmm oh god!"
I start humming whilst deep throating him to send vibrations through his cock.
"BABY OHHHhhh I'm gonna cum!!!" And just like that he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it all and bill flipped out positions so i was bottom.
"You were very good baby, time for your reward. You get me inside you." He said huskier than ever "are you sure you want this though mable and are you a virgin?" I thought for a second then said:
"Yes i want this more than anything and yes this is my first time..." I blushed and bill smirked.
"Good, i didnt want anyone touching you before I could."
He takes my panties of and I find them to be drenched.
"Someone's been needing me." Bill said as he started fingering me. First with one, then two, then three and even a fourth. I was a complete moaning mess.
"BILL!!! Ahhhh Yessss-ass oh-hgh!"
He took them out after a while (i had already cummed twice not being used to it). I pouted at the loss but almost immediately bill shoved him inside me. I will admit it hurt like hell. That soon became pleasure and i started making circles whilst bill was inside me.

I guess he got the message because no sooner he was slowly moving in but pushing in hard.
" OH~~~" i moaned out almost all the time.
"BILL FASTER PLEASE!!!" I begged.
"Scream my name baby! Scream it so loud the roof'll come of!" And so I did.
"OH BILL!! BILL MM BI-IILLlll!!!"
He was slamming into me at an inhuman speed and the room was filled with lust and the scream if names.
"OH BILL, DADDY I NEED IT MORE!!!"
"I KNOW BABY I KNOW"
"BILL IM GONNA CUM!"
"THEN CUM BABY! CUM FOR DADDY!"
And with that i cummed all over the place
"OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhahhhhhhhmmmmmm" longest orgasm ever cause bill was still going. He slammed into me a few times.
"OH BABY YOUR WALLS ARE SO TIGHT! AHHMMMMMMMmmmmahhh" and he cummed outside me(luckily).

"Oh that was- that was a-amazing!" I said whilst catching my breath.
"We better get cleaned up and maybe a round 2 at my house???" Bill asked. I smirked.
"Daddy, we're gonna go all night long!" It was his turn to smirk as we shared a kiss. We got cleaned up and dressed. We left and lets just say probably everyone in town could hear us.

1717 words of pure smut and story!!! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for the suggestion JohnStancel123 !!! Love you cubs peace out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 79.9K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
328K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
3M 176K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...